Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Bass Files

Click here for a free lesson in Greek mythology

by FrostedGlass 3 reviews

The (lack of) length of this chapter makes it hard to believe that the author spent almost 90 minutes on writing it. The title also makes it hard to believe that it´s worth reading... but *grabs a...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-09-30 - Updated: 2006-09-30 - 555 words

1Funny
9. Click here for a free lesson in Greek mythology


THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO "tragicsin" FOR WRITING SUCH AN ENCOURAGING REVIEW
AND EVERYBODY ELSE WHO BOTHERS TO COMMENT ON MY CRAP.
THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH! :)



Indescribably disappointing.

"Man, doesn´t that hurt?", I heard Andy´s voice.

All of a sudden I felt a bit drowsy. I opened my eyes and as soon as they had adjusted to the light in the room I made out the silhouette of a man bending over my face. It was Andy, looking amused.

A split second later I realized I was lying sprawled out on his sofa, my head leaning against the back of the furniture at a rather umcomforable angle and my right shoulder and arm squeezed into the crack between the backrest and the cushion you were supposed to sit on.

Andy was still looking at me, smiling roguishly. I wrestled free my trapped limb, "I, ah..."

"You fell asleep on the couch.", he nodded.

"You, ah...", obviously my lips and tongue had woken up faster than my brain.

"After you had dozed off I got up and hit the sack too.", he pointed at his bed a few feet away. "Over there."

While I sat up and tried to massage some life back into my numb arm, I silently cursed the sandman. Of course, this was childish. I thought better of it and decided to behave like an educated adult who had taken a class in Latin and Greek mythology in my junior year at college and anathematized Morpheus, that fucking lardassed* sadist. *

Quick reality check: I hadn´t done the naughty with Andy. It had all just been a dream caused by my oversexedness (and probably having read too much Fall Out Boy fanfiction lately - Wait. That happened in a parallel universe. Nevermind.)

Good thing was that these circumstances didn´t make me an easy slut.

Bad thing was I hadn´t done the naughty with Andy.

I got up from the couch and stretched a little, "Sorry about that. Hope I didn´t snore or anything."

He shook his head, "No big deal. Didn´t hear any snoring." He grinned at me. Then he slapped my knee lightly and suggested we go downstairs and have breakfast. I got up and followed him to the kitchen.

"Could it be that you talk in your sleep sometimes?", he suddenly asked me.

I gulped.

"Cos you said something like ´pinch me´, I believe.", he looked at me. "Dream anything exciting?"

Interesting choice of words there, Andy. "Not really.", I tried my best not to blush.


_____


* A big word I learned at college, somewhat synonymous to "curse". Remember it for your SAT.

** Matrix schmatrix. Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morpheus_(mythology)
if you really care to understand what I´m rambling on about (and if you want to get the reference of a forthcoming chapter called "Opium for the masses"). But BEWARE! You might actually learn something.

* Hey, he must be fat if he´s a Greek god. All they ever do is lie around on recliner seats and are fed grapes. Maybe have some ambrosia every now and then. (Yeah, I didn´t go to a very good college.) Don´t use that one on your SAT, though.

** ENOUGH WITH THE FOOTNOTES ALREADY!
Sign up to rate and review this story