Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Technology and Desert Skies

Access Denied

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 0 reviews

"I done it to save her okay? I am not losing her again"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2021-02-24 - 892 words

0Unrated
-- WRITTEN IN ADRENALINE RUSH’S POINT OF VIEW --
“What did you just do??” I asked, shaking with anxiety.
“Oh boy, we don’t know what you’ve just caused!” Frank out burst at Gerard, staring at the screen in front of us, it was flashing green and blue.
“FULLY RESTORED, PROTOCOL 23.A CANCELLED” A different version of Kai bleeped from the screen. I was shocked, did he fully restore the technology, despite Music going against it? They had no idea how much of the technology was actually in BLI’s control.
“YOU’VE NO IDEA WHAT YOU’VE DONE,” I outburst. “IT’S FINISHED, MY DIMENSION, REALITY OR WHATEVER THE HECK IS GOING ON, IS GONE” I yelled putting my hands on my head.
Thrill was stood frozen, “As if Music gave someone that responsibility” He whispered, “She didn’t even trust us with a tiny bit of it” He mumbled, “Well that was for good reason I suppose” He whispered placing his hand on the back of his neck.
“I DONE IT TO SAVE HER OKAY, I AM NOT LOSING HER AGAIN” Gerard outburst at them all, biting down on his thumb.
“We are well aware of the technology accessed illegally by BLI” Ray said to me, “But, we can’t restore a democracy in your timeline without the help of Kai and the other gadgets!” He said, understanding Gerard’s reasoning for bringing back the technology.
“But we don’t know the impact this will have on Music, she was fully reset to a mindset before all of this! This could turn out bad for all of us!” Mikey shouted, “You’re just being selfish with this move Gerard!” He yelled at his brother, beginning to pace up and down.
I was terrified, I was completely unaware of how much of an impact Music’s technology actually had on the universe at this rate, it seemed to me that the Black Parade also relied on Music’s work to keep itself afloat. “Have you done this for personal gain?” I asked looking at Gerard straight in the eye.
“Music is one of us” Gerard said, “She isn’t part of your reality” He said shaking his head, “She belongs here, but because of an argument she decided to move to another reality to keep going with her technology, I am not losing her” He shook his head.
That was when it clicked in my brain. “You two were together weren’t you?” I asked
Gerard simply nodded and bowed his head down.
“Unbelievable, this place is full of too many secrets!” Thrill shouted. Mikey put his arm around him.
“I know it is a lot of information for you to process, but he ain’t lying, this is the birth place of Kai and some of the starter projects” Mikey said to Thrill rubbing his arm.
“She just forgot to remove Gerard from the admin section, she had threatened to do that a load of times,” Frank sighed running a hand down his face.
“We rely on it too, I mean, our military is better than ever, we have such a strong presence in our reality” Bob sighed not taking his eyes away from the screen.
“ERROR” Kai bleeped up from the screen. “ERROR NUMBER 0891” Kai bleeped up again.
“What is error 0891?” I asked stepping closer to look at Gerard and Ray, they seemed to be the ones that knew the most about it.
“Shit” Ray breathed out, taking control of the keyboard and mouse from Gerard and began to click into different sections of the mother board.
“SOMEONE EXPLAIN PLEASE!” I yelled, scared for Music.
“It means, that Music has taken a wrong turn,” Gerard said, “She has control of the technology but has been activated differently,” Gerard said raising an eyebrow, “I explained that very badly,”
“MUSIC IS BASICALLY NOT MUSIC” Ray snapped as he continued to punch stuff into the mother board in an attempt to fix the error.
A silence fell among us. Each one of us didn’t know what to do, except to look at the screen in front of us and let Ray take control of the situation.
“I’m going outside,” Gerard barely whispered before leaving the room and slamming the door behind him. My throat felt as if it was stitched up. All I could do was watch, surely they had a plan in place incase something bad happened.
“ACCESS DENIED” Kai bleeped up again, turning the screen dull and back to the main login page.
“Impossible,” Ray mumbled, attempting to log into the system repeatedly. He was starting to panic and think of what to do.
“We need to go back, that is the only thing we can do,” Thrill said.
“We don’t know what that could potentially cause,” Mikey said looking at Thrill hopelessly.
“It’s worth a try” I said nervously. I am not usually like this, I usually come into situations with confidence, taking a leadership role, heck, I’ve got the killjoys out of so many situations.
Ray nodded, “We will have to, we have no choice” He mumbled, leaving the room to go and get Gerard.
“Right, let’s gather some supplies,” Bob spoke leading us into the weapon room.
This is going to be a fight,
The fight of all fights.
Sign up to rate and review this story