Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Technology and Desert Skies

Unbelievable

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 0 reviews

First impressions aren't always great

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2021-02-24 - 1070 words

0Unrated
- Written in Music Catastrophe's POV -

My eyes were transfixed on my younger sister who was clenching her brother shaken. My eyes welled up; I couldn’t look away from her. She noticed me and her jaw dropped. She hesitated saying my name, more than aware of the situation we were in. She got up from Ghost and ran out of the force field towards me. I took her into my arms, wrapping them tight around her. My eyes clenched closed as tears fell. “Y-you-re alive” I stuttered into the little girl’s ear.
“You’re here!” She exclaimed in glee squeezing me as tight as she could. I could feel another pair or arms around me and G. It was Ghost. I could hear him cry out in absolute glee.
“YOU’RE OKAY!” Ghost yelled over and over again. I took a sharp inhale of breath and moved G to be in front of me, still on my knees so that I was eye level with the girl.
I wiped the tears away from her eyes. Her smile was massive, and it made my heart swell up. “You found me, I knew you would find me” G whispered holding on to me and Ghost.
“We never gave up” I whispered, composing myself.
“I go by Missile” Missile clarified looking at me and Ghost.
“I am Ghost,” Ghost said also down on his knees staring at his little sister. Due to her uniqueness that I discussed; I was so concerned she would have been taken by BLI.
“I am Music.. Music Catastrophe,” I managed to get out of my mouth continuing to smile at her.
“STEP AWAY FROM HER” I heard an unknown female voice yell. Immediately I turned back into serious mode. Ghost had activated the force field around the three of us again. I set my hand out and my laser gun came back into my hand (magnets are pretty useful sometimes) and I immediately stood in front of Ghost and Missile, still in the forcefield and turned the gun to where the voice was coming from. 3 unidentified humans stood in front of us.
“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU” I challenged back. The 3 strangers took a step back, obviously confused and amazed by the presence of the force field. Missile was pulling on my leg
“NO DON’T, THEY ARE WITH ME, THEY HAVE LOOKED AFTER ME,” She pleaded, knowing I was going to immediately shoot. I turned my attention down to her.
“You know them?”
“YOU KNOW THEM?” The strangers also stated looking towards Missile. I glanced up at the strangers. One was a girl with medium length blonde hair in a yellow and red stripped leather jacket, the jacket was worn, clearly it had been with her for years. She was wearing dusty, ripped black jeans and classic black and paint splattered doc martens with a yellow and red bandana wrapped around her leg. The second one was a male with a huge yellow helmet on that said ‘Good luck’ across it, clearly protective of the first female. The third was a shorter male with a Frankenstein mask.
“Yes!!” Missile exclaimed, now stepping in front of me and placing her hand on my laser gun to get me to put it away. I done that and put it back into its holster.
“This is my brother and sister!” Missile shouted, turning her attention to the 3 strangers.
“Missile, what if it is not!!” The male with the helmet shouted back stepping closer to her and reaching out his hand to get Missile to come back to them.
“IT IS, TRUST ME KOBRA!” Missile yelled back. Her lungs exhaling and inhaling heavily in desperation.
“Okay okay, let’s just chill out” The smaller of the three said putting his laser gun back in his own holster and putting his hands in the air. “She trusts them Kobra, let’s just trust her” he continued looking at the other male.
Kobra was clearly still hesitant and looked at Missile and then to his two comrades. He female had also put her gun away and looked at him “It’s okay” She spoke softly, taking Missiles judgement.
I rested my hand on Missile’s shoulder keeping my eyes locked on the three. Ghost was behind me watching everyone’s movements.
“Okay” Kobra stubbornly agreed putting his own away and putting his hands up. “But if this goes wrong-“
“It Won’t!” Missile said taking my hand from her shoulder and clasping it in her own. “Just trust-“
“MOVE. NOW. MISSILE KID. MOVE!” 3 more strangers appeared from a separate area of the diner, obviously hearing the commotion that was happening. Out of instinct, I moved Missile to be behind me and drew out my laser gun again and pointed it towards the new strangers.
“STOP IT, THEY ARE WITH ME!” Missile yelled in an attempt to get everyone to listen to her. The three new ones came into light and stood in front of Kobra and the other two. One of them had an afro and immediately went towards me, Missile and Ghost.”
“STOP IN YOUR TRACKS OR YOU ARE A DEAD MAN” I yelled at him, drawing him to a standstill as he realized there was a blue force field splitting us from them.
“LET HER GO” He pleaded at me “JUST LET HER FUCKING GO” He continued to scream and yell.
“WOAH GUYS CALM IT” The smaller man stated pulling the man with the afro back “Missile knows them” He said looking at his companion dead in the eyes.
“THEY COULD-“
“NO THEY-“
Eventually everyone began yelling over each other, to scare the other party.
“WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP” Missile yelled, gaining everyone’s attention. Her yelling was high pitched. It was one of her “abilities” to get everyone to pay attention. She stood outside the force field between me and Ghost and the strangers looking between us all. A silence fell between all of us as we all stared down at the young girl. The strangers were clearly baffled by her ability.
“Well, you learnt to use that to your advantage” I said keeping my eyes on Missile and again putting the gun away. Ghost let out a sigh of relief and stood beside me. “We don’t know what she has learnt” He whispered in my ear, and that alone sent chills down my spine.
Sign up to rate and review this story