Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Inuyasha Fanfiction: Little Red Riding Hood

by OreoCake 0 reviews

Kagome reads Rin and Shippo "Little Red Riding Hood" and uses the team as the characters.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Rin,Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2020-12-05 - 1614 words - Complete

0Unrated
The team was sitting by the fire, but it wasn't just Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Kilala, Mirkou, and Shippo. There sitting by another fire a few feet away was Sesshomaru, Rin, Kohaku, Ah-Un and Jaken. Koga and his wolves were sitting a couple feet by a fire too. Lord Inutashio, Lady Izayoi, and Lady Inukimi were by another fire. This time Kikyo is here too.


Kagome: Okay story time. It's time for Little Red Riding Hood.

Rin: That's an odd name?

Kagome: It is isn't it. Now I think that Rin should be Little Red. Koga can be the Big Bad Wolf. I can be the mother. Sango can be the grandma. Sesshomaru can be the hunter.

Shippo: Sounds Great.



**************Little Red Riding Hood****************

Once Upon A Time....

There was a little girl named Little Red Riding Hood or just Red for short. She always wore a red cape as red as blood with a hood on it all the time and that's how she got the name Little Red Riding Hood. One day her mother got a letter from her mother Red's grandmother saying that she isn't feeling well. So she decided to pack some food in a basket to send to her mother. There was Blueberry bread, wine with the medicine inside, cheese, and apples.


Kagome: Rin come here for a second.

Rin: Coming mother.

Kagome: I need you to bring this basket of food to your poor sick grandma in the woods.

Rin: I will mother.

Kagome: Now here's the basket and a map to grandma's house. Now remember be careful okay?

Rin: I will mommy.

Kagome: Okay Here and try to make it home before sun down alright?

Rin: Yes.

She grabbed the basket and map and walked out of her mother's house and into the woods. She followed the deeper and deeper in the forest. Everything was okay for her, in fact she was half way there. While walking a hungry mean wolf sniffs her out. It was the Big Bad Wolf Koga who was sitting in a tree a by himself sleeping when he smelled a human and food.


Koga: Oh that smells good. I have a feeling I'm going to eat well today. Hehe!!

Then he jumped from the tree and looked around and saw Rin walking by herself with a basket full of food.

Koga: Sniff Oh I smell Wine, Blueberry bread, Cheese, and apples. Yummy. And with luck a little girl is carrying them. Hehe!! Kids are easy to fool. Hohohohehehe!

He jumped high in the air and landed in front of Little Red.

Koga: Hello there little girl.

Rin: Hey there. My name is Rin.

Koga: Hello Rin my name is Koga. And are you aware that your traveling inside a spooky forest all by yourself.

Rin: Yes. But I'm on an important mission. To go to my Grandma Sango's house to give her this basket of food to heal her.

Koga: Oh would you want me to walk you there you sweet little angel?

Rin: Thanks but No I can do it by myself. Plus I've got a map to help me.

Koga: You know grandma's love flowers especially when they are sick. Why don't you pick some flowers for your sweet grandma.

Rin: Why what a great idea. Thank you Mr. Koga.

Koga: Please just call me Koga. Now the flowers are off the path by those trees about half a mile away why don't you go get some.

Rin: Good idea. Bye Bye.

Then ran off to go pick some flowers for her grandma.

Koga: Yes time to pay her grandma a visit.

Then he ran off into the forest to find Grandma Sango's house and he did. Then opened the bushes around the house.

Koga: Haha! It's meal time.

Then he walked towards the door and knocked.

Sango: Hello who's there?

Koga then started imitating Rin's Cute little girl voice.

Koga: It's me dear Grandma Sango I have brought a basket full of food for you to make you feel better.

Sango: Oh Thank you my dear come on in. The key is hidden under the pink flowers next to the door.

Koga: Okay.

Then the grabbed the key from under the pink flowers and opened the door, but he left the key in the lock and left the door a little opened.

Sango: I'm inside my bedroom dear. Put the basket of food on the table in the kitchen.

Koga: Sure.

He then walked into the bedroom, Sango was half asleep.

Sango: Dear when did you get so tall and hairy.

Koga: Oh I've always been like this, because I an't your granddaughter I'm a WOLF! AHAHAHA!!!!

Sango: Oh No!! Someone Help!!

Koga: HAHA!! It's Meal Time!!

That's when he sniffed the air, it was Rin's scent.

Koga: Oh I could get a Double Meal!! HEHE!!

He then tied up Sango and put a little handkerchief around her mouth so then she wouldn't couldn't call for help. Then he put her inside the closet by her bedroom.


Koga: Now I'm going to meet your sweet little grand baby right now. Bye Bye.

Sango muffled a "NO!!!!".

Then Koga grabbed some clothes from her closet and dressed up as Sango and hopped into bed. That's when Rin came towards the house skipping and being happy. Rin saw that door was open which was kinda strange. She walked through the door and into the house leaving the door open with the key in the lock. Koga then started imitating Sango's voice.

Koga: Dear come in.

Rin: Okay, I brought you some food in a basket and some fresh flowers.

Koga: That's nice dear put them on the kitchen table and come into my bedroom.

Rin: Okay.

Then she put the basket and flowers on the kitchen table. Then she walked into Sango's bedroom.

Koga: Hello dear.

Rin: Umm.... Hi grandma? Are you okay?

Koga: I feel better now that your here with me. Come closer so I can see that pretty little face of yours.

Rin: Yes Grandma.

Rin couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong with her grandma she looked strange.


**********

Inuyasha: How stupid is this girl? She can't she that that's the wolf?!

Kagome: He's in disguise Inuyasha. Plus he's mostly covered in blankets so it's hard to see.

Inuyasha: Well yeah, but I would've known.

Shippo: Keep going Kagome.

Kagome: Okay Okay.

*******************


Rin: On grandma what big ears you have?

Koga: The better to hear you with dear.

Rin: What big eyes you have?

Koga: The better to see you with dear.

Rin: What large hands you have?

Koga: The better to hug you with dear?

He smiled at her with his large mouth full of fangs.

Rin: But Grandma Sango what big mouth you have?

Koga: The better to eat you with. RAAHH!!!

Rin: Eek!!


Rin then she ran out of the bedroom.

Rin: SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

Rin's cry for help got the attention of a hunter walking by. The hunter's name was Sesshomaru and he had been hunting the wolf for weeks.

Sesshomaru: Hm?!

He saw that the door to Sango's house was open.

Sesshomaru: Well that's weird the door is wide open?

Rin: HELP IT'S A BIG BAD WOLF!!!!

Sesshomaru's eyes widened with shock.

Sesshomaru: AH HA there you are wolf.

He clicked his gun and ran towards the house.



He ran inside the house and saw little Rin on the floor in fear of the wolf Koga walking towards her.

Koga: RAHHH!!!! It's time for an early dinner!!

Rin: SCREAM!!!!



Sesshomaru: Not so fast wolf.

They both turned around and saw Hunter Sesshomaru with a gun pointing towards Koga. The room fell silent.

Koga: OH NO!!

Sesshomaru: Close your eyes girl.

Rin: Kay.

She covered her eyes with a hands tight on her face.



Koga: ARRUGHHhh!!



Koga fell to the ground dead.

Sesshomaru: You can open your eyes now.

Rin: Oh Thank You Sir!!

Sesshomaru: Call me Sesshomaru. Are you alright?

He knelled towards her.

Rin: Yes, but my Grandma Sango isn't here. What if he ate her?!

Sesshomaru then heard something in the closet.

Sesshomaru: Check the closet.

Rin: Okay.

She opened the closet and saw her grandma tied up.

Rin: Oh grandma your okay.

Sesshomaru untied Sango. He grabbed the body of the dead wolf and left.

Sesshomaru: Good evening Mi Ladies and please be more careful in the forest.

Sango: We will and Thank You!!

Rin: Yes Thank You Sesshomaru.

Then Sango and Rin enjoyed the basket of good which she brought which healed Sango. Then Rin walked back home all happy and filled with joy. She learned a good lesson that day. She learned to never talk to strangers and tell them where you are going and to not stray from the path. She then returned home safely to her mother.

And She Lived Happily Ever After.

THE END.


Rin: Wow that was great.

Shippo: I know that hunter was cool.

Kagome: He was wasn't he. That mean wolf got what he deserved.

Koga: That's crazy!!

Kagome: Yeah, but it's just a story.

Inuyasha: HAHA!! That wolf got what be deserved a SHOT with a gun!! HAHA!!!

Koga: Why you that's not FUNNY?!

Kagome: Calm down you guys.

Izayoi: Well I'm glad that little girl is safe.

Inukimi: Who can't recognize a human from a wolf?

Inutashio: Hmm!

Sesshomaru: Hn.

Sesshomaru thought" If that wolf got near Rin I Sesshomaru would have killed him in a worse way possible".

Kagome: Well get ready for tomorrow Shippo and Rin. For tomorrow I'm going to read you the story of The Hunchback of Northern Dame .

Shippo and Rin: Ohh!

**************End of Chapter 15*****************
Sign up to rate and review this story