Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Edenic

Hotaru the Cupid

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Hotaru corners Kazue and tries to find out more about how things are going between her and Sota.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2019-04-18 - 469 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-Five: /Hotaru the Cupid:/

-October 18th, 2011-

Hotaru walked up to Kazue's room and smiled as she knocked on the door.

"Good morning!" Hotaru chirped. The other demon glared at her.

"What?" she asked. Hotaru clapped her hand together.

"How are you today?" she asked. Kazue glared at her.

"Why?" she asked. Hotaru giggled.

"Just checking on you," she said.

"Why?"

Hotaru leaned in smiling. Kazue took a step back. The loli demon batted her eyelashes.

"What do you want?" Kazue asked, nose wrinkled. Hotaru put her arm around her shoulders.

"How is it going with your boyfriend?" she asked. Kazue's face turned bright red.

"He's not my boyfriend!" she yelled. Hotaru smiled.

"Sure…" she said.

"Shut up!" the other demon yelled. The loli demon tried not to laugh.

"But seriously though," she said. "How are things between you two?" Kazue rolled her eyes.

"Not at all," she said. Hotaru frowned.

"Are you serious?" she asked. Kazue gave her a cold look. The loli demon began to look disappointed.

"That won't do," she said. "We'll have to change that." Kazue gave her an odd look.

"Huh?" she asked. Hotaru smiled as she walked her into her room.

Both women sat on the bed. Kazue frowned. Oh crap. She knew this was coming. Hotaru just couldn't stay away. The loli demon smiled.

"Have you talked to him at least?" she asked. Kazue looked away.

"Yeah," she said.

"Ooo!" Hotaru said. The other demon rolled her eyes.

"It's not a big deal," she said. Hotaru didn't listen.

"It's a start," she said. Kazue wrinkled her nose.

"Aw," Hotaru said. "Don't be like that." Kazue looked at her.

"Why do you care?" she asked.

"Hm?" Hotaru asked. Kazue frowned. Nothing came through. What was wrong with her?

"What's his name?" Hotaru asked.

"Sota," she said. "Ito Sota."

"Ah," Hotaru said. "Is he cute?" Kazue's face turned red.

"I see," the loli demon said. Kazue wrinkled her nose.

"Are you done?" she asked. Hotaru batted her eyelashes. The other demon threw back her head and groaned.

"Enough already," she complained.

"Why?" the loli demon asked. Kazue shook her head.

"Get out," she said. Hotaru cocked her head.

"Why?" she asked. Kazue gritted her teeth.

"Get out!" the other demon said. Hotaru playfully shrugged.

"I will," she said. "As soon as you tell the truth." Kazue narrowed her eyes.

"You've got to be kidding me," she said. Hotaru just smiled. The other demon groaned.

"Please kill me now," she muttered. Kazue got up and walked out of her room.

"Where are you going?" Hotaru asked.

"Out!" Kazue said.

"We aren't finished talking, you know?" Hotaru said. The other demon stuck up her middle finger as she walked out the door. The loli demon chuckled to herself as the gears turned in her head.
Sign up to rate and review this story