Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Emerald Coven

Author's Note

by Hallows_Seeker 8 reviews

Stuff

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2016-08-19 - 246 words

5Hot
Ok, so here's the deal, there's a lot of stories on ficwad that are marked as deleted disappearing, not sure why. There's a thread on the forum that as of yet has not been responded to by staff.

I did not chose to delete this, it's a site issue, if you received an update that was because I was messing around with some of the meta data and summary just to see if it was an automated deletion happening to my story (it is not, and this was before I realized it wasn't an isolated incident)

Contrary to the amount of time that has passed I am actually still working on this, but life intercedes.

For those of you worried it might just disappear of the face of the earth this fic was always simultaneously updated on fanfiction (dot) net under the name "Emerald Coven" with the handle "Hallows Seeker" with out the underscore like on this site.

It is, I'm fairly certain, the exact same edit, though there might be some minor differences with spelling errors and which words are italicized. Nothing content wise has been altered or left out despite that sites more restrictive rules, so there's always a chance it could vanish from there as well, but at least the site is stable, and if that happens I'll find a new new home for it.

Sorry for any confusion, and the overall pacing of my updates.

Stay beautiful you wild children

-Hallows Seeker
Sign up to rate and review this story