Categories > TV > Supernatural > Bloodlines Re-Write

Once Hozzie had finished unpacking her stuff into her bedroom she went down the corridor to Penina’s room “I don’t want my own room.” Hozzie said “I’m scared of the dark, you know I am.”

“Then keep the light on.” Penina said “We’ll be okay.” But she wasn’t sure she wanted to stay in her own room either “I suppose we should go and see Sam and Dean.”

“I don’t want to. They make me nervous.” Hozzie said “Can’t we stay here for a little while?”

“Come on, I wanna find out more about this supernatural stuff.” Penina said “I can’t wait for us to start hunting.”

“You’re serious? You wanna start hunting?” Hozzie asked, following Penina out of the bedroom “Aren’t you scared at all? About any of this?”

“Of course not, I think it’s awesome.” Penina lied “You could try talking to them. They seem nice.”

“Yes but they’re still strangers, it’s difficult.” Hozzie said “Are you sure you know which way you’re going? I don’t think I’ve seen this bit before.”

“No, we must’ve been down here before.” Penina said “I thought this was back to the main room.”

“I don’t remember any of this.”

“Well, maybe it’ll be good for us to look around a bit.” Penina said “Get to know the place that we’ll be living. We’ll look through here.”

They found two metal doors ahead of them and went inside “It’s freezing in here.” Hozzie said “Penina, come on, let’s head back.”

“Hello?” A voice suddenly said, making both girls jump “Who’s there?”

“Depends. Who are you?” Penina asked.

There was a long pause before the voice continued “You have to help me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Sam and Dean... They’re holding me here against my will. You can’t trust anything they say. Please, help me get out of here.”

The girls looked at each other “What should we do?” Penina asked. Hozzie shrugged her shoulders “I don’t know who we can trust.”

“Please. Help me get out of here. I can make it worth your while.”

“Okay, come on, that sounds super creepy.” Hozzie whispered “If he only wanted our help then he wouldn’t say things like that.”

“Hey!” A different voice from behind said. The two girls whirled around and found an Asian guy standing behind them “Who are you two?”

“Uh Penina and Hozzie, Sam and Dean’s little sisters.” Penina said.

“I didn’t know Sam and Dean had sisters.” He said “Look, you shouldn’t be back here. Come on.”

“Who’s that guy?” Penina asked, following him out of the room.

“What guy?”

“The guy that said he was a prisoner here.” Penina said.

“Oh, Crowley. Don’t freak out or anything but he’s the King of Hell. Sam and Dean thought it’d be better if they kept him, under their watch.” He said “Oh, I’m Kevin by the way.”

“Do you live here too?”

“Yeah.”

“How do you know Sam and Dean?”

“It’s a complicated story. Essentially, I’m a Prophet of the Lord and I’m trying to translate a tablet about the angels because-” He stopped talking “Maybe I should let Sam and Dean explain this to you. I’m not sure if it’s best coming from me.”

“Why not?”

“I’d just rather leave it.” Kevin said.

The girls followed Kevin into the main room where Sam was sat with an open book “Hey girls, I see you’ve met Kevin.” Sam smiled “Dean says dinner’s nearly ready. Ham burgers.”

“Awesome.” Penina said, sitting down. Hozzie sat down next to her “So um you have the King of Hill just hanging around in a room here? Is that supposed to be normal?”

“Kevin, you told them Crowley was here?” Sam snapped.

“No!” Kevin cried “They went in there and I guess he spoke to them-”

“He spoke to you?” Sam asked, looking at the girls “What did he say to you?”

“Why’s it so important?” Penina asked.

“He’s the King of Hell, Penina! He’ll say things to get inside your head.” Sam said “So tell me, what did he say?” Penina told him what Crowley had said “Don’t listen to him, okay? Stay away from that room.”

“Is it safe to have the King of Hell here?” Hozzie asked, finally finding her voice.

Sam smiled “Yeah, don’t worry about it. We’ve got him chained down in the safest room of the bunker. There are demon warding sigils. Don’t worry about it.”

“Hey, dinner’s ready.” Dean said, coming into the room carrying a couple of plates. Soon all five of them were sat around the table eating food “Oh Sam, I got a call from Cas. He says he needs our help with something. I figured I could just go and check it out, no need for us both to go.”

“Can we come?” Penina asked “I wanna meet the angel!” There was a long silence “What? Can’t we come?”

“It’s not that...” Dean said “Cas isn’t exactly an angel anymore. Pretty much none of them are.”

The girls looked confused “Why n-” Hozzie started.

“And no, you guys can’t come. It’s a hunt and you girls are way too young to start hunting.”

“No we’re not, we wanna get started straightaway.” Penina said.

“Speak for yourself.” Hozzie whispered.

“Come on, just one hunt, you’ll be there and so will Castiel. Nothing can go wrong!” Penina said.

“There are a number of things that could go wrong!” Dean snapped “No, I’m sorry. You guys will have to stay here and-”

“Dean, come on, we started younger than those two.” Sam said “And they just wanna meet Castiel. You can look after them, you always looked after me.”

“You’re a boy.”

“Oh My God, that is so sexist.” Penina said.

“What? No, I’m not-” Dean sighed “Okay, fine, you can come with me. But there will be rules, okay? And I am going to go through them-”

“Yeah, okay, whatever.” Penina said with a small smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story