Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

Bite

by ingenius 2 reviews

Takaba wants to bite...

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Asami, Takaba - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2005-06-15 - Updated: 2005-06-15 - 382 words - Complete

4Hot


Takaba wants to sink his teeth into Asami's skin and mark the man in the same way he has been marked himself.

But all it takes is the lightest brush of Takaba's teeth against his neck and Asami growls disapprovingly, flipping them over or pulling away so that Takaba can't carry through with what his most primitive urges demand.

Takaba wants to touch the older man, to run his hands over the curves of Asami's muscles, trace their lines. He wants to lick and trace Asami's collarbones; wants to run his tongue down the man's torso and taste his sweat, but Asami won't let him.

So Takaba tries to stop, tries to reign in his need to mark Asami.

Only, it's not so simple. Not when Asami is kissing him so violently he makes the insides of Takaba's mouth tear and bleed. He grips Asami's shoulder hard enough to bruise and let's his nails dig in and draw blood.

Asami growls, the sound vibrating through his chest and into Takaba's mouth, and tries to break away, but Takaba won't let him, tightening his hold, pressing his body in closer and sucking Asami's tongue into his mouth.

This, for some reason, spurs Asami into a frenzy. He slams Takaba into the mattress and grinds their groins together, one large hand cradling into Takaba's hair, the other rummaging around for a moment before sliding down Takaba's body and parting his legs and pressing against Takaba with cool sleek fingers that slide easily into a willing body.

Takaba moans, the grip on Asami's shoulder tightening until it had to have been more than just painful.

"Akihito." Asami warned his voice hoarse and broken. His fingers disappeared and Takaba felt something much warmer pressesing against him and wriggled encouragingly.

Asami isn't gentle. He pushes into Takaba with one thrust, swallowing his sudden cry of pain and moving as soon as Takaba has calmed. And despite the pain, Takaba moans, tilting his hips up, wrapping his legs tightly behind Asami's back.

By the time Asami takes to stroking him, Takaba is too far gone to register anything other than the sharp increase in pleasure. He is, however, aware of the steady pulse under the skin he's panting into.

He bites into the delicate skin when he comes.
Sign up to rate and review this story