Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Slayer, The Avatar And The Guardian Of Light

CH24 - Take Six - Silent Seduction

by GuardianOfLight 3 reviews

The aftermath of the evening

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Fleur, Harry - Warnings: [!] [?] [X] - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 2580 words

3Hot
Chapter 24 - Take Six: Silent Seduction

Dimension: 563 - Earth
Date: 31st July 2001 AD
Country: France - The French Riviera - Marseeleveyre Mountains
Location: Chateau Delacour
Time: Evening


In the Sitting Room of Chateau Delacour the Comte and Comtesse are sitting leisurely in the pair of arm chairs, reading the Wizarding Financial Times and a Political Review Magazine, when a bell sounded, signifying that a portkey was incoming.

Being cautious, they both drew their wands, just in case.

Fleur and Harry appeared on the floor in front of them, kissing deeply not even noticing the Delacour elders beside them.

"I take it you two had a good evening then." said Delphine with a smile, before seeing Fleur's tear stained face as they ended the kiss "Fleur, what happened?"

Delphine and Dimitri immediately dropped down beside their daughter, pulling her out of Harry's grip.

"A man, he....he...." she tried as the tears started up again.

"He attempted to rape her." said Harry quietly.

Delphine's eyes were immediately full of fear as she pulled her daughter into a bone crushing hug, while her husband saw red and looked directly at Harry.

"Why did you not stop him." he demanded.

"He did father," said Fleur quietly "We got separated for a couple of minutes which was when the man tried to...." She gulped "Harry showed up in time to stop him, he broke his nose but was knocked out, he woke up just in time to knock him out with wandless magic."

Dimitri's eyes calmed slightly, which Harry was very thankful for, even if he couldn't conjure fireballs like his wife or daughters he could still look very dangerous at times.

"Fleur?" asked her mother "Why did you not use your Veela power or summon fire to get read of him?"

"He bound my hands," said Fleur showing her mother the red marks made by the cable tie and the bully's hands.

Delphine gasped at the sight of the marks, taking her daughter's hands in her own before picking up her wand and healing them, leaving only a slight red line around her wrists.

"I was...." continued Fleur "I was too scared to thing of my powers." she sobbed.

Delphine pulled her daughter back into the hug.

"Did you leave him unconscious?" asked Dimitri to Harry who nodded.

Dimitri picked up the portkey and vanished, leaving Harry kneeling on the floor in front of the hugging Veela.

He let his head drop as he slowly got to his feet and began walking out of the room.

"Where are you going?"

He turned slowly to see both women looking at him.

"To pack, I endangered Fleur's life so I should leave immediately; I'll head back to the Dursley's or live on the streets with the rest of the trash it doesn't matter any more."

Fleur launched herself to her feet before moving to Harry and slapping him across the face with a loud crack, causing both Harry and Delphine to gasp in shock....and pain in Harry's case.

"Stop it Arry!" she ordered pointing a finger threateningly; oncoming tears making her eyes shine "You are NOT garbage! You are NOT trash and it was NOT your fault."

Her eyes softened.

"You saved me Arry....without even using your wand." She pulled him into a fierce hug, refusing to let him go when he attempted to pull away.

After several seconds she drew back as Delphine threw herself around Harry.

"Thank you for saving my daughter Harry." Harry could feel his clothes going damp as Delphine's tears ran off her face "You are not leaving us, so don't even try, because we will come and find you if you do."

The portkey bell went of a couple of minute later and Dimitri returned.

"I have had the Muggle police arrest him, apparently that was not the first attack he had carried out, they had been trying to catch him for months and were only too pleased to take him of my hands....thank you for what you did Harry." he said gratefully.

"Fleur, why don't you and Harry go to bed I'm sure you must be tired after your ordeal." suggested Delphine, seeing that Fleur was barely able to stand.

The pair nodded gratefully and begun walking to their room.

Halfway there Fleur's ankles gave out and she began to fall, Harry using his Seeker reflexes managed to catch her under her arm as she began to fall.

"Sorry Arry, I guess tonight took a bit more out of me than I though."

She tried to keep walking with Harry's help but found that she was unable.

Harry in one swift motion put one arm under her knees and swung her up into his arms, causing her to yelp in surprise.

Harry carried her towards their room, surprised at how light she was, he was expecting to be struggling, especially as she was taller than him, but she was as light as a feather.

As he entered the room he gently laid her down on the bed before heading towards the bathroom.

"Arry."

He turned back to Fleur, she was still lying were he had placed her.

"Can you help me undress." she asked weakly "I don't think I have the energy/"

Harry gulped several times while suppressing the mental pictures his mind was creating of Fleur without clothes.

"Fleur....I can't.....especially after what I did earlier, I shouldn't have kissed you, I should be thrown out of this house for even thinking of you wearing any less than you are now."

"Arry, please."

Seeing the pleading look on her face he inwardly groaned, why did life keep throwing him into intimate situations with the beautiful Veela.

He awkwardly moved over to the bed as she slowly managed to sit up.

He cautiously slid the straps off of her shoulders.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked, praying for the answer no.

"Yes." she answered confidently looking him in the eye.

Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes and began to slide the straps off of her arms.

As soon as her hands were free the front of the dress fell away.

Harry was thankful that he had his eyes shut because he was sure that if he could see, he would not be able to maintain any level of self control.

Harry felt her lay down on the bed and slowly lift her hips, he cautiously pulled the silk over her hips and down her legs, doing his best not to touch her skin though desperately wanting to.

As he folded the material up as best he could with his eyes closed he asked:

"Where is your nightdress?"

"I am not completely undressed yet Arry." she replied, almost weaker than before.

Harry's breath caught in his throat.

"Yes you are." he said trying to close the matter before she suggested what she was about to.

"I am still in my underwear Arry." She replied barely more than a whisper.

"Fleur....I can not....it's not right."

"Please Arry." she asked, her voice sounded so weak he didn't dare say no.

Harry wasn't sure if he should be panicking or thanking the gods. He knew she was not wearing a bra as her dress type prevented her from doing so, which meant that she was only wearing a pair of knickers.

Harry having taken his hands off her was not entirely sure where she was.

He extended his hands cautiously until he brushed fabric, he drew back rapidly as she gasped....oh god he hadn't just touched her there had he.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me, hit me if you want." he begged, he really did not want to be thrown out of the house over this, though he was sure he was going to.

He felt a hand clasp around his wrist and he gulped, was she going to break his wrist.

The hand pulled him weakly until he felt the fabric again, he gently reached out with his other hand, sliding both under the sides of what he was sure felt like a thong.

"Are you sure?" he asked again, praying that she would change her mind.

"Yes." she answered quietly.

Taking several deep breaths he began very slowly removing the garment.

As the thong slid over her feet his mind began to race, she was naked on a bed right next to him.

"Where is your night...." he was cut of mid sentence by a pair of strong hands gripping the front of his jacket and pulling onto the bed.

He felt Fleur roll on top of him and begin to kiss him powerfully.

She had tricked him, she wasn't weak at all.

He was terrified; his eyelids were so tightly shut that he would be surprised if a crowbar could get them open.

"Open your eyes Arry." said Fleur as her arms pulled his and pinned them above his head.

He did nothing.

"Open your eyes." she repeated.

He shook his head, squeezing them even tighter.

He felt his resistance begin to fail as she let loose her powers upon him.

"Open your eyes."

He felt his control slipping as she repeated the order.

His eyes crept open to look at the naked Veela above him.

Her hair was falling like a curtain around her face, framing it in silver; she was mere centimetres away from his face.

"Look down." she commanded as she raised her upper body to give him a better view.

Part of Harry was positively screaming at himself not to look down, but her powers had pushed that part of him to the back of his mind.

His head rose as he looked down the length of her body, his eyes fell upon the curve of her bosom, watching it rise and fall excitably.

He used all his will to prevent himself from looking lower, but it was no good.

His eyes lingered on the prize between her legs hidden among the perfect triangle of silver hair.

She rose up slightly to take a hold of her wand which had fallen out of its hiding place in the upper half of her dress when it was removed.

She quickly cast a spell at his wrists that allowed her to move her other arm, while he remained with his arms pinned together at the head of the bed, leaving him completely at her mercy.

He felt her Veela powers cease and his mind return to his control.

"I have seen the way you look at me Harry," she said sitting up, forcing Harry to look at her face over her breasts "I know you like me....and I assure you that the feeling is mutual."

His eyes widened several times before he attempted to slam them closed again.

"Oh no you don't."

She quickly aimed a charm at his eyes and his eyelids remained stuck open.

"You are not running from this Harry, you have shown me your feelings, but you have also shown that you are afraid of them, you kissed me at your party and on the wall by the sea....I saw the panic in your eyes."

Harry mentally scolded himself for kissing her as he tried to find somewhere he could look safely, finally settling on her face, which was probably not the best place to look.

"Did you not notice the way that I kissed you back on the beach....or the way that I assumed the role of girlfriend not just your hostess....I have been trying to tell you Arry....I have been trying to let you know but you kept retreating every time we got too close, you did not even come near me after you kissed me at your party, you ran when you kissed me by the beach and you started running to pack when we kissed here....don't you understand Arry, don't you see....don't you see the way I feel about you Arry....I love you."

Harry almost felt his heartbreak, how could the world be so cruel, he did not deserve to be with someone like Fleur, he couldn't be, she would only end up getting hurt.

"Say something Arry....please." she begged, she looked like she could break if he answered wrong.

Unnoticed, Harry's soul ring started to glow yellow, the colour of fear.

"Please stop." he begged.

"What?" she asked confused.

"Please stop, torturing me....I don't deserve to be with someone like you, your perfect, a lady, some day you will be a Comtesse, your flawless and beautiful and caring....while I am just some ordinary wizard who everyone thinks is a hero, I am nothing but a waste of space who gets people killed....I know you helped me get past all the deaths but I still feel partially responsible, no matter what anyone says I am at least partially responsible for the deaths of Cedric, Sirius and my parents. Let me go Fleur....I can't be with you....I'll only hurt you....And if you die because of me....it will kill me"

The ring turned brown as Fleur's eye filled with pain, he was trying to push her away, he couldn't do this to her, not after all she had been through since she last saw him.

He was the reason she had broken up with Bill, he was the reason that she was going through the training, he was her reason for living....he couldn't push her away.

There was only one way she could show him how she felt, no matter how many rules she was about to break.

She leaned forward and captured him in a powerful kiss.

Harry tried to resist, but with every second that passed his resolve was weakened.

She took a hold of his face to stop him struggling.

He could almost feel her pouring her love into the kiss, doing her best to destroy his defences.

It took less than a minute for Harry to give in and to start kissing her back, their mouths opened, deepening the kiss.

Harry felt her reach for her wand before feeling his bare flesh touch hers as his clothes were removed. He wanted to protest but he simply didn't have sufficient will to do so.

He felt her hand reach down between them.

He gasped at the foreign sensation, enjoying the feeling of pleasure it instilled.

Pulling back to look at him she lifted herself up before sliding down onto him, causing both to gasp.

They both remained still as they accustomed themselves to the feeling before Fleur slowly began to move.

Harry did not think he had ever seen a more beautiful site, Fleur in her dress had been the sexiest but the sight of her naked body writhing atop his was stunning.

After several minutes of panting and moaning Harry managed to gasp out.

"My hands."

Fleur, not stopping her movements, cancelled the charm allowing him to move his arms.

His hands flew to her body, pulling her close for a kiss as they both climaxed.

As they reached their respective peaks a flash of white light was given out from every place that their skin met, while Harry's ring turned a dazzling shade of gold.

Fleur collapsed on top of Harry her head falling beside his.

"I must be the luckiest woman alive Harry....to have a mate like you."

With that they both fell into a pleasant sleep, holding each other close.
Sign up to rate and review this story