Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Ritual

Chapter 12

by Balder

Fourth week of the ritual.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2014-02-26 - 1832 words - Complete

?Blocked
The Ritual

Disclaimer: See previous chapters

Chapter 12
They awoke on Friday morning and groaned. Harry managed to reach his wand despite the soreness and cast some healing and pain relieving spells. He cast them on Ginny and soon she was well enough to return the favor.

Eventually they felt back to normal and went to shower off. “I never want to do that again,” Ginny said coming back into his bedroom.

“I’m glad we don’t have to,” Harry said. “It looks like the elementals did pretty well by us though. They kept us clean, fed, and hydrated.”

She nodded, “True. We owe them a thanks. I’m still pretty hungry though. Walk with me to our breakfast nook?”

He smiled, “Sure.” As they walked he called out for a Sylph.

“Yes lord?” the being asked.

“First, thank you for your care,” Harry said. “Next, what day is it?”

“You are most welcome Lord Potter and it is Friday morning,” the elemental replied. “Shall I bring you your usual breakfast Lord and Lady?”

“Double it this morning,” Harry said. “We’re extra hungry.”

“Yes lord,” the being said and left.

Breakfast arrived just as they did and they both ate very heartily. “Well we have to weekend to recover at least,” Harry said. “What’s next?”

“Tears,” Ginny said after a small burp. “Excuse me.”

Harry grinned, “No worries. Want to go for a walk outside to stretch our legs?”

“Probably a good idea after all that inactivity,” she agreed. “Maybe some Saili tomorrow?”

“Sure,” he agreed.

By the time dinner was over they were feeling completely fine and ready to do the runes on each other. As he grabbed the special ink powder Harry asked, “Which rune is this?”

“It’s the rune of heart,” Ginny said. “Soul and magic are the next two.” When they reached her bed she added, “Try not to numb my whole leg this time.“

Harry smiled, “I’ll try to be careful with the numbing charms but too much is better than too little right? Besides it gave me a chance to massage you.”

“You don’t need to wait for these rune markings to do that Harry,” she said. “You just have to ask. I enjoyed it too.”

So Harry ended up giving her a massage from neck to toes first. Then when she was relaxed he did a fairly restrained numbing charm and with the book open for reference he cut the rune for heart as gently as he could in the skin of her left butt cheek. He quickly grabbed some of the previously prepared ink powder and cast it over the small but bloody wound and spoke the name of the rune in Hindi, “Marma!” There was a flash of light and the wound took on the appearance of a tattoo. He cast another numbing charm and said, “I’m done.”

She got up and stretched, “Okay, “I’ll do yours then we’ll rub the cream on each other.” She carved the same run into the skin of his left shoulder and followed that with the ink powder and the name of the rune, “Marma!” Then she grabbed the cream from her night table and rubbed some into his arm.

He smiled and took it from her, “Lay back down. I’ll do yours then go back to regular massage.”

She grinned as she lay down, “Sounds heavenly.”

Harry rubbed the cream in then massaged her until she fell asleep and went to his own bed. The next morning at breakfast he said, “I think we might have to put the next two runes of yours on the other side. There isn’t much room on your ass.”

She giggled, “Just what every girl wants to hear. If you say my ass is small I’ll take your word for it. You’re the one that has to find space to fit the rune in after all. It’s not limited in where there the runes can go if you remember so the other cheek is fine. Do I get another massage like last time?”

“Sure!” Harry said. “You can have one every night if you want.”

“Ooh!” she grinned. “I could get used to this! Even on weekends?”

He grinned back, “Every night, weekends included. So that’s tonight penciled in but its Saturday no ritual stuff to do so what should we do with the rest of the day?”

“I’d like to explore the island some more,” she said. “Coming along?”

He grinned, “Sure, why not. I wouldn’t want any of those sexy freckles to fade.”

They explored all weekend and Harry massaged her until she fell asleep each night. Monday morning she said, “Back to the ritual this week. I hope this week is less painful than last.”

“Me too,” he said. “Tears this week?”

She nodded, “So if you’re done with breakfast let’s go.”

Harry stood up and followed her back to the room they’d made the ink, “So what’s the spell for collecting tears?”

She held up a goblet and her wand, “I’ll show you.” She ran through the motions slowly then cast it, “Lacrimis eruere!” When she cast it an ounce or so of tears flowed from her eyes into the goblet. She handed it to him, “Here hold this and after I’ll show you the motions again.”

He shrugged and took it, “I wonder why anyone developed that spell? I mean it can’t be just for this ritual right?”

“No,” she replied. “Tears are a component in several potions as well so I guess that’s why the spell was created.” She showed him the motions of the spell again and he cast it upon himself successfully. She caught his tears in the goblet and raised it in a toast, “To finishing this ritual and never having to do any of this odd stuff again.”

“Here, here!” Harry replied.

They drank in unison and were briefly enveloped in the now familiar red light.

“How often do we have to do this?” Harry asked.

“Once a day for five days,” she replied. She raised her voice a bit, “Can we get two glasses of ice water?” An elemental brought them both glasses of water with ice, “Thank you.”

“That wasn’t too bad then,” Harry said. “It leaves you a bit dry but nothing worse.”

She nodded, “Library?”

He nodded, “Yes.” They went to the library and she sat in his lap as he read aloud from a book they both picked. After lunch they went outside and walked around until they got hungry for dinner. After dinner he read aloud for another few hours then they headed back up to her room for her nightly massage.

“Are you sure you don’t mind this Harry?” Ginny asked.

“Nope,” he replied. “I enjoy it too. I’ve had dreams of doing this.”

She smiled, “Well if you have any other dreams with me in them tell me and we’ll see if we can make them come true as well.”

Harry blushed and did not reply.

The next day they went exploring outside after drinking each other’s tears. They had the elementals bring them a picnic lunch which they ate outside. They returned at sundown to have dinner then curled up in a chair to read until bedtime. The same as every night Harry massaged her until she fell asleep before turning in himself.

They did the same on Wednesday and Thursday with no trouble. Friday morning came and as they finished breakfast Ginny said, “Ready for the last cup of tears?”

Harry nodded and stood up, “Yeah, lead on and let’s get it over with. I guess we’ll be doing the rune carving after dinner again?”

She smiled, “Yeah and ending with another of your heavenly massages. It’s too bad Mum won’t let us continue to do that once we get home.”

Harry winced, “I hope she never finds out about it, or your brothers neither!”

Ginny laughed, “Well I won’t tell if you don’t.”

In the usual room they drank each other’s tears for the last time and the red glow washed over them. “The next rune will be the one called “Prana” the Hindi word for soul,”Ginny said before Harry could ask.

“Thanks,” he said. “I never remember which one is next.”

That night after dinner they brought the ink powder and the healing cream up to her bedroom and Harry conjured a scalpel and lay it beside the two jars.

“Okay lay down Ginny,” Harry said. “I get to have fun rubbing you first before I have to carve anything into you.”

She giggled, “One day we should switch and I’ll rub you.” She stretched out on her stomach in bed, “But not tonight. Get to rubbing Harry! And don’t skip any spots either!”

Harry smiled and taking the massage oil off her nightstand he happily started massaging her. Once he’d gone from neck to toes a few times and she was fully relaxed he cast a numbing charm on the right side of her butt. Then he opened the book so he could see the rune and carefully carved it into the skin of her right butt cheek as small as he could and do it right. He quickly took a handful of the special ink powder and cast it on the small wound shouting, “Prana!” It flashed and the wound was replaced with what looked like a black ink tattoo of the rune. He cast another numbing charm and carefully cleaned off any remaining ink or blood. Then he kissed the left side of her butt and said, “Done.”

“Careful Harry,” she said giggling, “or I might ask you to do that every night as well.” She stood up and stretched then gestured for Harry to sit on the bed. She numbed his shoulder then carved a matching rune and coating it liberally with the ink powder she called out, “Prana!” After it became a tattoo she cleaned it off and rubbed some of the cream on.

“There! All done, now you can put the cream on me and massage me to sleep,” she said.

He smiled, “Sure! Just lay back down and I’ll take care of it.”

She stretched out on the bed and smiled, “Monday we start the sex part of the ritual. I hope you’re as excited as I am.”

He nodded, “Of course! I’m just more embarrassed.”

She giggled, “Still? I’ll have to work on that some more then.”

“Oh Merlin.” Harry said. “You’ve already got us both walking around naked all the time. What’s next?’

She grinned, “You’ll have to wait and see. Right now you need to be massaging me.”

Picking up the massage oil again Harry smiled and started massaging, “Yes, Ginny.”
Sign up to rate and review this story