Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Found Me

You Found Me

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 3 reviews

Ever feel like you have no sense of direction? Maybe you’re too busy helping everyone else to pay attention to yourself. That’s Jennifer’s problem, until she finds someone who makes all of th...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-01-21 - Updated: 2013-01-21 - 218 words

1Ambiance
Hi, I’m starting a new short story at the request of Atomickilljoy. It will be kind of slowly updated because I’ve been having trouble writing lately, but I’ll try to make it timely and keep up with my other stories as well.

OC: Jennifer Flores

Pairing: Spencer Smith





Jennifer is twenty years old, and has no sense of direction in her life. Her older brother’s solution? Dating. Quick meaningless dating. He wants her to get out there, and grow, but not have sex. Well, dating does seem to be the popular thing to do so armed with a speed dating service and all of it’s clientele Jennifer sets out on finding something. She expects to laugh, mostly at herself, and just have some fun. What she doesn’t expect is Spencer Smith, and everything that comes along with who he is.





A/N: Hope that doesn’t sound super lame. It’s going to be a short chaptered story. I’m super sick, and have writer’s block plaguing my very existence so all of my updating has suffered. Apologies! I’ll try to post the 1st chapter as soon as I can! And I will be updating my stories as soon as I can. I’ve been stopped by this stupid flu!
Sign up to rate and review this story