Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Cory Diggers

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Xander isn't what he seems to be.

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Xander - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-12-27 - Updated: 2012-12-28 - 1683 words

0Unrated
It was Halloween and Xander Harris was commanded to take some kids out for Trick-r-Treating, more like threatened. So he went to a costume shop, he looked around but couldn't find anything he liked. "Can I help you sir?" Said a voice behind him.


"Please don't do that!" He said.


"I'm sorry sir how may I help you?"


"Uh yeah, I want a bad ass costume but, I'm not finding anything I'd like." The man went over to a special rack of costumes and they looked through them. Xander had seen a costume that he'd like. It had black leather cargo pants, boots, a white under armor top and a black leather vest. "Wow, this is nice." He said, "Who is this?"


"He was the brother of a great archeologist that was a were snow cheetah bounty hunter/ bodyguard/ gunsmith and gun-fu master. If you want you can try it on." Xander nodded and went around back to put the costume on. About ten minutes later, he walked out and revealed himself. "What do you think?"


"I think, I want it but I don't have the money for it."


"Non-sense, how much do you have?"


Later he walked out with a garment bag and the costume in it. 'Why does this costume seem familiar?' He thought, what the shop owner didn't know was the costume was of a real person. His name? Cory Anderson Diggers A.K.A. Alexander LeVille Harris A.K.A. Xander, Zeppo and Loser. He really was a were snow cheetah but it was an accident, his younger sister, Brittany, had bit him but his aura was pure white and it mixed with the cheetah DNA turning him in to a white cheetah, which they had thought was a snow cheetah.


Later he got dressed in his outfit, what no one noticed was a white cheetah eyes pattern on the back of the vest. Once he was ready to go he checked himself in the mirror and memories started to come back to him. Memories of a different life, he reached in to one of the vest's pockets and pulled out what looked like a hearing aid and put it in his left ear. 'Well, let's get going.' He thought and he took off.


He went to Buffy's house; Joyce opened the door and saw him. "Xander?" she said.

"Well, what do you think?" He said.

"What are you? Some kind of motorcycle rider/ bounty hunter?"

"Nah, I'm Cory Anderson Diggers. The younger twin brother of Dr. Gina Diggers." He said, "I'm basically a custom vehicle builder, gunsmith, bodyguard and bounty hunter."

"Cory Diggers?" She said.

"You know him?"

"One of the most gorgeous young hunks on the planet." She sighed.

"MOM! CREEPSVILLE!" Said Buffy, she was dressed like a princess and Willow was behind her in her old standby; a ghost.

"Looking good Buffster, is that Willow behind you?" She pulled their friend out from behind her and they saw that she was in a white sheet. Buffy pulled it off revealing Willow dressed in a tight corset with a plaid skirt, with leather straps wrapped around both. A striped arm-warmer is attached to her right arm. Armbands on both arm with belt buckles on both. Choppy bangs about her face, with long hair on the top of her head pulled back in a pony-tail with nails in it. Torn stockings and high-tops. Black choker with nails in it. "Wow, looking good Wills." Willow blushed cutely. Xander ran a hand through his snow white hair, "well let's go. The troll... uh I mean, Principal Snyder is waiting on us."

"Wait," said Joyce. "I want to get a picture." So they were standing together and she took the picture.

"Okay, let's go." said Buffy. So they took off and went to the school.


Once there, Snyder was of course his chipper self. "HARRIS!" He said and rushed over to them. "I THOUGHT I SAID A COSTUME RECOGNIZABLE TO PEOPLE!" Just then one of the kids spoke up.

"Hey, I know that guy." He said, "he's Cory Diggers." Everyone looked at the kid, "he cleared my uncle's name." Xander just looked at Snyder and smirked, Snyder was now having a fit.

"You are lucky Harris!" Then he stormed away, Xander thanked the kid and then they got ready to go trick-r-treating.



"Janus, I invoke your power!" Said the man who sold the gang costumes. "Bring chaos once again to this realm!" Then the power from the bust activated and too much power was blasted out killing him and destroying the bust.


Just then everyone started to become their costume for one night, except one person. Xander Harris A.K.A. Cory Diggers. Cory slowly started to come out of it, "ugh. Where am I?" He said, just then a ghost had floated over to him.

"XANDER!" She said, he turned around and saw her. She was dressed in leather armor, britches, boots and a white cloak, she had dark purple close to black skin, golden eyes long platinum blond hair and elongated ears. She was a drow elf, when he turned around, she was in stunned silence Xander was Cory Diggers. His platinum blond hair was to his waist, he was taller, streamlined and showed off his slight fangs as a result of being turned in to a were creature.

"Hey Wills," he said with a slight cockiness in his voice. "You look good as Pandora, you should've flaunted it." Willow blushed, "where's Buffy, because something is rotten in Denmark and I don't mean the fish."

"I don't know," just then they heard a scream and they looked over. "But, I think that scream gave us a clue."

"Right, let's go." He said as he started to transform in to his were form. He was now a 7 foot 4 inch white were cheetah, his clothes now fit perfectly and he looked over to Willow and smirked. "Can you try to get back in to your body?"

"I don't know," she said. "But I'll give it a try, how are you like this?"

"My sister accidentally bit me. You go and try to get back in to your body and I'll see to Buffy." She nodded, with that he took at sub-sonic speed.

"Wow," said Willow. Then it hit her, "wait a minute Xander doesn't have a sister."


When Cory, Xander, WHATEVER! Got to where they had heard the scream, he had seen a young woman dressed as a noble woman. "That noble woman looks familiar," he said. As he got closer he figured it out, "BUFFY!" She was scared of the cars surrounding her. He rushed right to her and plucked her out of the 'ring of steel' and was a white flash.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Screamed Buffy, Xander had to slow down because he had a passenger with him now. "PUT ME DOWN YOU BRUTE!"

"Shut up lady!" He said while running, "my mission is to keep you safe whether you like it or not." With that he took her to the only place he thought she'd be safe, her house.


Once there, Cory put her down and started to look out the window. Just then Willow phased in to the house. "Cory," she said. "I think Cordelia's in trouble."


"Okay," he said as he was reloading his guns. "I'll go and check, if what you told me is right, check and see if you can break this spell." Willow nodded as she knew the one person that could help her, Giles.



Meanwhile Cory was running and gunning when he saw Cordelia the put his guns away and rushed right to her. "EEEEKKKKKKKK!" The brunette cheerleader said as she was grabbed by a white blur and was taken to the Summers' house. "PUT ME DOWN!"


"CORDY! It's me."


"Xander?" She said and what she saw was 7 foot 4 inches of white furred sexiness.


"Yep," he said with a smirk. He did his little turn around, showing off the goods and she smiled.


"Wow, you look good."

"Thank you, now if you would excuse me. I gotta take care of some business." With that Cory had taken off again.



Meanwhile Willow had told Giles about what was going on and he was on his way to the costume shop. "Damn it, ETHAN!" He said and Willow went to find Cory and the others.


Once there, Cory was about to leave. "What's going on?" She said.


"Buffy's been captured," he said. "Your body's safe, wait here. Dead boy and I will go and get her." She nodded and went to her body. Lying next to it was a guitar and she heard a voice in her head.


"Pandora, you must use this guitar to turn to your true form. " Said a voice that suspiciously sounds like Gene Simmons of 'Kiss'. With that she reached out and touched it the Guitar which suddenly turned into an ax with spikes on the neck. She started to play, 'Bodies by Drowning Pool' which started to change her in to a drow elf. After she was done she looked at herself, she was gorgeous. Her black skin lightly shined, her armor covered the important parts and she was built like the gods of sex had made her their avatar.


She blush a light shade of gray as she looked at herself. Her hair was now all platinum and her eyes were golden. "Well, at least I'm back in my body." She said, "I need to help Xander and the others." But unknown to her, when she was turning into a drow to get her body back, Giles had finished beating on Ethan and broke the spell, leaving only Xander and her as their costumes. Turned out that her mom was the original Pandora, as when she went out to see what was going on, she ran in to Xander.


"XANDER!" She got his attention, he looked over to her.


"Wills?" He said she went over to hug him tightly. "Wow, if I thought you'd do this I'd try to be released sooner." They giggled.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story