Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You, I Promise

"I had an idea about saving Becca." Ray said "We could pretend to be draculoids."

"How the hell would we do that? We don't look anything like them." Mikey asked.

"Dress up like them obviously." Ray laughed "We have some white suits in the back that should just about fit us all and some draculoid masks that we stole from the ones we killed. And also, we managed to steal one of their hover crafts. The creepy ass flying things that look like flying saucers. They were attacking us in one and we shot it down. I've nearly finished repairing it. Then we can bring Becca into it and fly her back here."

"And what then?" Gerard asked "We're supposed to live the rest of our lives here?"

"No, we-"

"Ray!" Raven cried "Don't tell them."

"Why not?"

"Because I still don't know if we can trust them." Raven bit her lip, suddenly looking afraid "Later. When we get to know them better. Maybe. Okay?"

Ray looked at her and sighed "Okay." He wrapped his arms around her "Okay."

"And one more thing Ray. You'd better not get killed when we go save Becca."

"I promise not to get killed." Ray laughed, kissing the top of her head.

"Penina, I think you'd better stay here." Frank said "I don't want you getting hurt again."

"I wouldn't get hurt Frank, it was that one time-"

"I know, I just don't want to take any chances. I love you too much."

"I love you too Frankie and I won't get hurt. I wanna come with you." Penina kissed his cheek "Come on, please?"

Frank sighed, got up and walked out of the room. Penina bit her lip and looked down at the table "So umm Gerard, why don't you come take a look at the hover craft." Ray said, looking awkward.

Gerard nodded and got up to follow him. Mia leaped up and ran after him.




Becca's eyes opened and she felt weird but she was surprised to find she was still herself. She still thought the same thoughts and she was still wearing her normal clothes, she wasn't dressed as a draculoid. The only problem... She couldn't move. At all.



[A/N] - Short, I know, but I just got out the shower and my fingers feel weird 3:
Sign up to rate and review this story