Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

Oh Love

by OhmyGee 1 review

I just can't be satisfied. Oh losers and choosers.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-09-28 - Updated: 2012-09-29 - 4712 words

2Ambiance
Chapter Four~ only like fifty more to go… Get ready for Mikey baking. I assume he’s good. This chapter is a bit lengthy and a bit boring but I got chapter five and six to be better. So don’t worry.

Also, you guys can still audition for this story too! I am judging on Sunday or mondayish.
http://www.ficwad.com/story/201845

Greasy Black, Ugly White
IV: Oh Love
“He does, but you know. Gotta pay the bills somehow… I guess, you just never see him working.”


Frank was feeling wonderful. So was Gerard. It was probably because the both had confessed their love for each other and were now hanging in Gerard’s main living room. For the past hour since they had arrived, the two had just been talking and goofing off while Mikey was baking.

Mikey was dressed to the most stunning, black tight jeans, white muscles hugging shirt, brown hair greased back to the finest. He was also wearing some cologne that smelt just as good as he was dressed. Once Mikey was done playing dress up, he went into the kitchen to back cookies, brownies, cake, just desserts.

Frank and Gerard just gave him questioning looks but felt best if no questions were asked. So the two just snuggled on the couch, listing to each other talk and Mikey bake.

“So, Frank, are you excited for graduation?” Gerard questioned Frank. “It’s only in like two or three months, right?”

“I don’t know. I guess.” The truth was that Frank could barely wait. He couldn’t wait till he can leave all the stupid high school drama and his mother behind to live on his own.

“It will come faster than you think. My high school years felt like forever but really fucking fast at the same time. Ya know?” Gerard slithered his arm on to Frank’s shoulder. “What school did you go to last?”

Frank physically froze up, and Gerard could feel it. Frank hated his previous school with a passion. His current school felt like a fucking paradise compared to the other. He hated the people there, the cruel, rich, immoral, gangs.

“Uh…W-west high.” Frank hated the memory of his past private school. Private school was on the west side, where rich people lived. Though Frank wasn’t rich, nor will he ever be. He didn’t want Gerard to think anything else.

“West high. Wow, you’re just so smart. Why’d you transfer over to Bellevue?” Gerard didn’t seem angry that Frank was there, why would he? Gerard sounded a bit impressed, but Frank didn’t want that. Frank didn’t want Gerard to think he was rich and stupid.

“Uhh-“But he also didn’t want to seem like a poor sack of dirt either. “My ma’ is. Poor. Not enough money to pay for it.” Frank looked down at his twirling fingers that rest in his lap.

“And your father?” Frank looked up at Gerard with an empty expression. Gerard immediately regretted that. He has only heard Frank talk about his mother, but never his father. Gerard wondered what Frank’s dad did to never be mentioned by his only son.

“He’s dead.” Gerard felt like the biggest dick on the planet to ever live. “He died when I was like four or five.” Frank just shrugged.

“Oh sugar. Im so sorry. You must hate me right now.” Gerard said but physically relived when Frank said,

“I don’t hate you. I could never hate you. Plus it’s not a big deal really, I never really new him that well so.” Frank shrugged again with a tiny smile on his face. Frank didn’t really wanna talk about his dead father, nor did Gerard. Frank curled up on Gerard’s chest and placed a subtle kiss on the bottom of Gerard’s jaw.

Gerard pulled Frank into a tight hug with Frank still lying on his chest. He placed his lips on Frank’s forehead, and then moved them to Frank’s lips. They kissed very sweetly, lips open but no tongue; but stopped when Frank started to giggle. Gerard pulled back about half inch and said,

“What?” That only made Frank laugh harder, Gerard smirked but yet still confused by why Frank was laughing at him. “What? Why are you laughing?” Gerard still continued to smirk.

“Im sorry. Im sorry!” Frank just burst out laughing hysterically. Gerard rolled his eyes pretending to be annoyed but he was still smirking, just about to lose it himself too. Before he did, Mikey pushes through the door,

“Why the fuck is there hyenas in here?” Mikey questions without any smirk. But that just made Frank and Gerard laugh even more. Along with Mikey’s stunning wardrobe, he also had on a pink Betty Crocker apron, with fucking oven mitts. Gerard didn’t even know that was even in his house.

“Shut the fuck up!” Mikey scolds and storms back into the kitchen. “My damn cookies are burnin’” He mumbled on his way out.

“Did you know Betty Crocker isn’t a real person…Her real name is Mikey Way!” Frank jokes which make Gerard mock a fucking hyena and Mikey shouts stuff out from the kitchen like, “Shut up.”

“Yo Michel! You waiting fo’ your husband to get home!?” Gerard shouts this time making Frank laugh harder. Like that was even possible, but Mikey just ignored them.

After several long, hard minutes, they had barely managed to calm them self’s down.

“Does Mikey need to borrow one of your tampons?” Gerard asked Frank, but Frank just pushed Gerard’s shoulder and said,

“Shut up.” With smirks all around.

Ding dong. Then the door bell rings. Frank jumps a bit, startled. He’s not scared of the door bell; he was just surprised by the suddenly loud, unexpected noise. Gerard chuckles at Frank slightly.
“You can get that.” Gerard rests his head back onto the soft couch pillow.

“No I can’t. I think you can though. You’re stronger than me so…” Frank insists.

“That’s why you should go get it. Come on, please.” The door bell rings again. Frank stands up, groaning, and trots to the door. Once he reaches the door he see’s something, somebody he would and would not expect standing in the door way. Pete Wentz. But only Pete, his posse is gone.

“Hi.” Pete waves at Frank enthusiastically. “How are ya’?”

“Umm.” Frank stammers pretty elegantly. “Fine, I guess. What are- what are you doing here?” Gerard can over hear Frank, so he jumps over towards them.

“Hey Gerard, what’s crankin’” Pete smiled genuinely. Gerard stood promptly behind Frank with a stern mask of a face. He still said nothing. “Okay, not very hospitable. Uhh, is Mikey here?”

“Why do you want Mikey?” Frank yelled back at Pete, and Gerard had a terrible realization. He bugged his eye balls wider than the moon and cursed under his breath.

“Damn it, Mikey.” Gerard said just in time. Pete looked away, not making eye contact with any one; except for Mikey when he stormed over looking like an Elvis Presley impersonator. No Betty Crocker. Mikey did look very tuff, and nobody could argue that.

“Hey Pete, come on in.” Mikey pulled Pete’s arm, yanking him inside. Frank shut the door behind him. Frank and every one else had thought that Mikey smelt like cookies and baking.

“You smell good. Like special brownies.” Pete greeted Mikey, who indeed smirked. Gerard did not look happy, nor did Frank.

“Thanks, I got some in the kitchen, if ya want some.” Frank chuckled softly, remembering Mikey Crocker, or Betty Way. All other three heads turned to Frank’s direction.

“Sorry…” Frank said, still laughing. Mikey rolled his eyes, and Gerard had an amazing poker face, so he had to turn away to hide the fact that he, was also laughing.

“Am I missing something here?” Pete asked confused. Mikey had not informed the others of Pete’s presence, but Pete did not know that.

“No.” Mikey said immediately and stern with a bit of anger. But Frank also had to turn the other direction.

“Are they going to be okay?” Pete was almost worried.

“No.” Mikey repeated.

“I- I- I’mm fine!” Frank laughed; both men had turned around to face the other two men. Gerard had ceased the laughter right away and resumed his usual poker face.

“Perhaps they need their privacy.” Gerard had said once Frank had finally calmed down, again.

“Oh, yeah, okay.” Frank had resumed to his normal state of mind.

“Let’s go up to my room.”

“Okay.” Gerard put his arm around Frank and steered him up stairs. They had arrived in an alien and new room to Frank; he had never been here before. Gerard’s private study.

There was a dark, shinny desk with a black leather chair inside. Gerard took a seat in the leather chair and gestured for Frank to sit in his lap, which Frank did so.

“Wow, this room is so fancy.” Frank looked around, observing the stacked book shelf. He was very impressed by the posh interior of the room.

“Thanks, Mikey has never been in here before.” Gerard said. Frank was astonished; he thought that Gerard’s live in brother would have at least seen in side. Frank was also please, and grateful that he would show him the room, and not his own brother.

“Really? My ex-boyfriends house had a room like this.” Frank said, biting his lip.

“Richard?”

“Yeah.”

“He’s a fucking cunt.” Gerard spat fiercely.

“I know, you told me… Yeah, he is.” Frank replied softly.

“Tell me about him. What was he like to you?” Frank tensed up. He hated his ex- everything, so he also hated to talk about it.

“Uhh… What do you want to know?”

“Well, everything. What was he like to you? Was he mean, nice, was he like me?” Gerard shrugged, trying to make the situation less awkward. He wasn’t obsessed with Richard, just he was curious about Frank.

“I guess, he was kind of a douche bag.” Frank returned the shrug, hoping that the other wouldn’t interrogate him more.

“Yeah, he slashed my car tires once. So we rumbled, and I kicked his ass so hard. He never wanted to see my face again.” Gerard hoped that would lighten the mood.

“Oh, im sorry. You have such a nice car.” Gerard smiled at Frank.

“You don’t need to ever apologize. And thank you.” Frank smiled back.

“Your red corvette is bad ass. Cooler than Mikey’s pininfarina.”

“I know that.” Gerard moved his lips onto Frank’s, and the two were kissing, this time with tongue! After a minute or so, they parted the sloppy kiss and Frank said,

“You’re a good kisser. You must be good in covers too.” Frank said, hoping that wasn’t too rude. Back with Richard, he would have to say all the time; even if he didn’t mean it. Gerard chuckled.

“Well, actually. I don’t know.” Frank was not expecting that answer from Mr. Tall-Dark-Handsome.

“Wait. Really? You’re a. You never done it before?” Frank was not mocking Gerard, he would never do that. In fact, he found it sort of sweet.

“Well, I don’t believe in pre-marital sex.” Frank looked away, ashamed.

“Yeah, Ric-…Yeah.” Gerard cocked his head sideways, confused. Frank immediately regretted saying anything.

“What do you mean by, by that?” Guess the whole ‘douche bag’ thing wasn’t enough.

“Umm…nothing. I dunno.” Frank could not meet Gerard’s eyes.

“It wasn’t nothing. I promise I won’t be mad.” But Gerard tried to meet Frank’s.

“Yeah you will.” Frank mumbled, barely audible.

“No, I won’t.” Gerard tried to coo.

“You promise?” Frank finally looked up at Gerard.

“I swear.” Gerard was very honest. He would never get mad at Frankie.

“Okay…But what if you do?”

“I’m trying to tell you that I won’t. I can’t.” Frank nodded, he trusts Gerard.

“Well, it’s just that, Richard believed differently.” Frank shrugged; he hoped he didn’t seem like slut to Gerard.

“See, I’m not mad at you. Wait…Did he, violate you?” Gerard had some venom in his last sentence, which scared Frank.

“No. No. Well, he was just my first.” Gerard tightened his grip around Frank. He was not mad; just he did not like the tone of voice that Frank was using.

“Oh, when?”

“When we first met. Ninth grade. He was my first everything. He was really strong.” Gerard tightened his grip once more. “Please don’t be mad.”

“Im not mad,” Gerard said really fast like he was in a hurry to get out this next sentence, “What do you mean ‘he was really strong’?” He slowed his sentence down a bit.

“Well, he was about stronger than Mikey. Stronger than me. But not stronger than you…When he does it, it hurts. A lot. He was never gentle about it. It never felt good.” Now Gerard really knew what Frank meant by “douche bag”. Richard and his friends and his gang, they really were douche bags.

“Oh sweetie, honey, sugar. I’m so sorry.” Gerard turned his grip on Frank into a loose but firm hug.

“It’s okay. It’s not your fault, you didn’t do it. Do everything with your first, right?” Gerard placed a quick kiss on Frank’s cheek.

“No Hun. You do it with your love. It could be your first love.”

“But, I didn’t love him.” Frank said it as a question, like Gerard was supposed to answer why he didn’t love him, or why he even did it with him.

“It’s okay. I know you didn’t sweetheart.” Gerard hugged Frank again.

Some weird ominous, loud, noises were coming from inside Mikey’s bedroom. Repeatedly, over and over; they sounded like someone was dying or hurt.

“What is Pete doing to Mikey? Is he hurting him?” Frank, worriedly, bugged his eyes out. Gerard was just very coy and annoyed, a bit disturbed, like he’s heard this before.

“Oh, he’s not hurting him alright.”

“Should we go check to see if he’s alright?” Frank still didn’t get it. The noises grew louder, made by both Mikey and Pete. Gerard grew even more annoyed.

“I wouldn’t if I were you…”

“Oh…” Finally. “Ohh…What!?” Frank became immediately disturbed. He had thought Mikey hated Pete, and Socs.

“He has a weird Socs fetish…” Gerard had no joy, no pride, and no happiness in his voice. Just, annoyed.

“Oh…Is that why he was baking?” Frank asked.

Back then, people were supposed to bake and cook a lot for their guests.

“Yep.”

“Eww…”

“Yep.”

“Does he…Does he do that a lot? Umm, Socs?” Frank asked, terrified of the answer. Gerard sighs.

“Yeah, yeah he does.” That had surprised Frank for like the billionth time today.

“Oh. Oh!” Frank screams the last ‘oh’ because he was sort of excited? “Um, Alicia gave me this letter. For Mikey.” Frank whipped out a folded piece of paper and handed it to Gerard. “I didn’t open it.”

Gerard un-folded the paper and squinted his eyes to read the sloppy, small handwriting. “Of course she does.” Gerard rolled his eyes.

“What does it say?” Frank bounced.

“Well, basically…Mikey is a freak…”

Frank rolled his eyes. “Of course he is…”

**

“Hey Mikey! Where’s your brother?” School had ended just now, so as usual, Mikey was waiting outside by his car, waiting for Frank. Gerard wasn’t there with Mikey, like he had thought. It was Friday, and after Friday came the weekend, and weekends meant more time alone from school. Since it was the weekend, Frank was expecting to see Gerard there, just something he had thought because yesterday, he was there.
During class earlier, Mikey had not mentioned Gerard at all; again, normally, Mikey strolls into class and ‘reminds’ Frank the he must come over right away or “be chopped up with scissors, then cauterized…Or we’ll just kidnap you.” And Frank wasn’t, nor did he want to argue with that.

“He. Gerard is very busy. He will be out for today. But he said to make sure that you get home safely.” Mikey said sternly. Frank felt like he had been kicked in the crotch, or one of their threats had actually happened. Maybe being cauterized would suffice. Mikey saw that in Frank, so he added, “He will call you later.”

“Are you sure he won’t be too busy? I mean, if he really is busy, then I don’t want to interrupt him.” Frank really didn’t, he was sure Gerard had better things to do than hang out with him, so Frank felt like he was in no place to beg.

“Trust me, he would rather call you.” Mikey rolled his eyes. “C’mon, let’s go. I’m driving you home.” Frank had to look down at his feet, because if he looked anywhere else, Mikey would see how he really felt. He really felt was hurt; not really hurt, just a bit down casted, unfortunate, rejected; and he didn’t know what facial expression he was showing, or how to hide it.

Mikey nodded Frank into the car, using his hands and head. He knew how Frank felt, he could clearly see it. He’d heard it enough from Gerard’s side; he could only imagine how Frank is feeling. Mikey wasn’t the best at emotional comfort, so he decided not to press it, and hopped into the driver’s seat. Frank was in the passenger’s seat of Mikey’s black pininfarina.

Once the car got moving, it went the opposite way from there normal direction. They drove in the different route. It felt like the wrong way to Frank, like he should be going the usual direction. This just seemed odd.

“So, what is Gerard doing?” Frank questioned suspiciously, like he was and wasn’t afraid of the answer; and he didn’t know why.

“He’s a little pre-occupied. Has to go do some work.” Mikey said, and was technically correct. Gerard technically was working on work.

“Work? But, I thought he doesn’t work?” Frank said, and that was also true; Gerard was employed. Mikey took a swift U-turn, making Frank grip the side of the door.

“He does, but you know. Gotta pay the bills somehow… I guess, you just never see him working.” Mikey exclaimed. Frank didn’t really know what he meant by that, and he probably shouldn’t to find out, so Frank just left it at that. Mainly because Mikey had pulled the car into a stop at Frank’s house. Frank, for some odd reason, just felt obligated to ask,

“You also busy?”

“Not for at least another hour or so…” Mikey replied, pretending to check his watch.

“Would you like to come in for some coffee?” Frank asked because, Mikey had been so nice to drive him every where, he just felt like he had to offer. But he didn’t want to sound too, needy or lonely, so he casually shrugged.

“Yeah. Actually yeah, that sounds great.” Mikey smiled warmly at Frank. This was the first time he would ever be inside Frank’s home, or meet his mother. The two boys quickly unloaded the car, and strode through the lawn, to inside Frank’s door.

Inside, Frank managed to get Mikey comfortable inside a kitchen table seat, with a warm, steaming, mug of delicious coffee. Frank sat right next to Mikey, placing his cup on the table after a small sip. Mikey shoved the cup to his mouth for his first sip, shutting his eyes, moaning quietly. Afterwards he said,

“Damn Frank. You make a good brew!” Mikey praised, going for another, bigger sip. Frank smiled, taking another sip for himself.

“Frank, you’re home early- Oh my, who is this?” Linda Iero, or Frank’s mother, had walked into the kitchen with her own cup of coffee, to find Mikey and Frank, home early. Linda loves her son, her son’s friends, and well, people. She had a high temper for idiots and people who piss her off. But if you were on her good side, well she would act like a best friend. That’s why she was so excited to see Frank and Mikey.

“Mom,” Mikey looked genuinely awkward. “This is my friend Mikey, from school…Gerard’s younger brother.” Linda searched Mikey for like two seconds then put on a huge smile, holding out her hand to shake. Mikey had to roll up his sleeve of his oversized leather jacket before shaking her hand warmly, with a nice big ‘Mikey smile’.

“Nice to meet you, Ms.Iero.” Mikey said. Linda smiled and broke the hand shake.

“Nice to meet you too, Mikey.” Linda smiled, again, and then looked at Frank, minimizing her smile. “You didn’t tell me he was a greaser…” The thing with Frank’s mom is, she does like people…except greasers. She would accept them if they befriended Frank, just if they ever hurt him, hell would literally be paid. Otherwise she fucking hates greasers, even if Frank didn’t even know them.

Frank immediately rolled his eyes. “Well mother, you know all of my friends are greasers.” Mikey moved his eyes towards Frank, feeling ultimately uncomfortable. “You’re bound to see somthin’ here.”

“You’re right. Are you two good friends?” She directed the question to the centre of the table, which always meant she wanted the whole entire scope. She was weird like that.

“Yes, great friends. He’s one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. He probably takes after you.” Mikey said, trying to gain her trust, and for her to approve and respect himself.

“Hmm. Well, okay! What are you two boys planning for the evenin’?” Linda asked, ignoring Mikey.

“Imma be going to my bass lessons pretty soon.” Mikey said. Frank didn’t know he played bass.

“You play bass?” Frank’s mother said, a bit impressed; not all greasers are vile and barbaric.

“I do.” Mikey nodded and Linda nodded back.

“Wow, very neat…Well you boys have fun. I have to get ready for a lassie’s night out.” Linda said then finished her coffee, throwing the empty cup in the sink. After, she drilled out of the kitchen, clacking her poodle pumped clogs along the way out.

Once she was out of sight, Mikey said, “Your mother doesn’t like greasers?” Mikey wasn’t mad at Frank for it, he was just curious- he hoped he wasn’t being too big of an imposition.

“Nah, she thinks they’re way too wild and reckless.” Frank shrugged, his leather jacket, propped up on his shoulders, made a small crackle sound.

“I’ve been a greaser since like, ninth grade. You’re probably her favorite, being a kiss-ass and all.” Frank grinned at Mikey, who rolled his eyes, also grinning.

“Uh huh…” Mikey was still smirking. “Well, I ought to break it now. Probably gonna go rumble some socs…” Now Mikey lost his smirk, and went all -Mikey- serious looking.

“You’re going to go rumble? Why?” Frank then gasped. “You’re not going to ‘rumble’ with Pete, are you?” He put his two pointers and middle finger up, making air quotes on the word rumble.

Mikey puffed out a small breath of laughter then said, “No, no I’m not going to go ‘rumble’ with Pete again… I just don’t really wanna go home, that’s all. And if I stayed here, Gerard would get jealous…”

Frank sort of laughed a bit at the mention of Gerard. “Why don’t you wanna go home?”

“Gerard might be there.” Mikey sighed. “I just- I just…I don’t know. I probably shouldn’t be telling you this.”

“What, why? You can tell me. I won’t tell.” Frank said a bit shocked.
“Can I really tell you? Oh golly gee, ain’t that just a pickle.” Mikey faked and
mocked, and Frank felt a bit discouraged by Mikey’s cold tone of voice. “Im sorry… It’s
just that, he don’t like me. He doesn’t like me being around. That’s all.” Mikey
shrugged.

Wow, Frank was certainly not expecting that. He, and everybody else, thought that the
Way brother’s always got along; all the damn time, between thick and thin. He would
have never guessed in a million years that they didn’t like each other.

“Really? Why?” Frank had only remembered that Mikey didn’t like his family.

“I dunno. Ever since he came back from New York, he turned into a bitter prick. He
probably stick me in a home if he could…defiantly.” Frank didn’t feel like he should
open that up for a huge discussion. Mikey didn’t seem to like anyone in his family.

“New York? When did he go to New York?”

“He just got back like, less then a year ago. He went to jail for stealing his car.. But he
moved back here because, I dunno.” Mikey did know. Frank knew that Mikey did know.
Frank decided to change the subject into something- nicer.

“Don’t you have to have a group with you when you rumble?” Frank brought that up
instead.

“Normally. Unless you go one-on-one. Then ‘ya good.” Mikey winked at Frank. Mikey
then stood up, flexing his leather coat. “Well, see ‘ya later?” Frank stood up as well. He
had noticed that his hair is so long that even the grease keeping it up was not holding.
The dark brown lock fell straight onto his face. But long hair, that’s a greaser alright.

“G’bye Mikey.” Frank said and Mikey turned out the door, waving his skinny arm up
high. Once Mikey’s car drove off, Frank went to sit in his main living room for a
while.

Frank was super bored, and he didn’t feel like turning on the television to watch an
un-original show. That’s why he loved movies so much because there is more to it. He
wanted to go see a movie, but he could not go to the drive in alone. Greasers will get
jumped if they were alone.

Frank passed the time by breaking open a book. Gone with the Wind. That was one of
Frank’s favorite books. He hadn’t actually owned it- just borrowed from the library. He
had read that book cover to cover before, but never seen the movie.

“Ya know the television is working just fine?” Linda walked into the room that Frank
was reading in. Frank looked up at her; she was buttoning up the top two buttons of her
white shirt.
“I know.” Linda didn’t like reading that much. No books, only magazines, news papers,
catalogues, et cetera- just no actual books.

“You’ve read that paper more than you’ve read anything else. I get that you like books,
but why don’t you try a new one?” Frank has read other books before, he just really like
this one.

“I like this one. I don’t need a new one.” Frank held up the book in the air to show his
mother, but then put it back down in his lap after a second. He didn’t want to read a new
one.

“Alright. Have fun, imma go finish up getting ready.” She said as she started for her
bedroom.

Frank was alone in silence for the next thirty minutes. It was now nearing six P.M, and Frank had stormed many pages through his book. He was feeling very, very peaceful, just sitting in the freezing science. He wasn’t going to be disturbed- nothing could disturb him. Except the ring of his telephone.

Next Chapter: “You had to go slash his tires…like- like with a knife?”
Sign up to rate and review this story