Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 19

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2012-06-19 - Updated: 2012-06-19 - 645 words - Complete

0Unrated
Scarlett continued to bash the handcuffs on the metal table leg but still nothing happened. She sighed and pulled out one of her hair grips and jammed it into the lock, they suddenly clicked open and she was free.

“Right.” She whispered.

She ran out of the room and into the lift taking her to the roof of the hotel.

Rich held onto Ray making sure he couldn't escape while keeping the gun to his head as Jacob dragged Draven towards the edge of the roof.

“Marco please don't do this!” Ray begged.

He couldn't even look at son, just seeing what those monsters had done to him made his blood boil, but he knew he was one wrong move away from Marco killing Draven, and Ray couldn't risk that, not after everything he's been through.

He looked up to see his son's eyes filled with fear.

“It's okay Draven. Everything's going to be alright, I promise.” Ray said trying to sound comforting. “Please Marco don't do this to him. Don't you think you've tormented him enough?”

“Of course not.” Marco smirked.

“Your a sick man Marco, you need help!” Ray shouted trying to release himself but Rich was a lot stronger than he was.

“I think it's a little too late for help.” He smiled. “Tell me, what do you remember about your wife?” He asked while stroking Draven's face.

“Stop it!” Ray hissed.

“Do you remember the last day you saw her?”

“I warning you Marco don't-”

“What was it like knowing you'd never see her again? How did it feel when you saw the news knowing your wife was there? Was little Draven watching it with you? How did it feel when your whole world shattered in front of you?”

Ray took in a few deep breaths trying his best not to show his true feelings.

“Now you know how I felt when you took my lover from me.”

“She got in the way Marco, it was a warning shot, it wasn't meant to kill anyone.” Ray snapped.

“And yet you live on as if nothing had ever happened.”

“It's my job Marco, I had no choice.”

“Well in that case...” Marco grinned snatching Draven from Jacob's arms and pulling him closer to the edge. “I guess I have no choice but to let him fall.”

“NO!!” Ray yelled.

“Let the child go.” A voice said, everyone turned to see Scarlett walking closer to him while holding up her Vektor sp1 pistol Ray gave her.

“Scarlett don't.” Ray warned her.

“Marco, this is your last chance, let the child go.” She said ignoring Ray's comment.

“Or else what?” Marco spat.

“I never gave you a second option, let him go.” Scarlett said pointing the gun to his head. “That's an order Marco.” Marco and his friends started to laugh.

“Yeah Marco, that's an order.” Jacob mocked. Scarlett ran forward and grabbed him by his throat before throwing him to the floor and holding her gun to his head.

“Release the kid, or he dies.” She said. Marco smiled and wrapped his arm around her while lowering her gun.

“When will you learn dear little sister?” He asked while twisting her arm so the gun was pointing to her stomach. She screamed as he forced her finger on the trigger shooting a bullet into her stomach.

“NO!” Ray yelled feeling tears spring to his eyes, the horrid sound of the gun shot ran in his ears making the tears fall down his face.

“I don't care of other people's lives.” Marco smiled.

Scarlett gasped as she fell to the floor, her eyes fluttered, opening and then closing as she struggled to stay awake.

“You see Agent Toro, my heart died with Roxanne, when you took her life from her. Now I'm going to take his from you.” Marco smiled looking over at Draven.
Sign up to rate and review this story