Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Demolition Lovers Meet the Not Okay Killjoys At The Black Parade

Mending Relationships

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 1 review

18

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-07 - Updated: 2012-06-07 - 895 words

0Unrated
I know i said there was only 2 chapters left, but i want to keep this running for as long as i possibly can due to the amount of people that LOVE *cough Love this :)

R&R

I know you want to :3
- xxFLWxx


Ray :

It didn't take long for Party Poison and Gee to learn to handle the MCRmy. They are specifically trained to not bring any stress amoung it's leaders no matter what.

This morning has been absolutly hectic with everyone running around and getting ready for the attack later on. We will have to leave soon though as it is a long journey to Battery City.

Some of us from the Black Parade has never left here, i think that's why they are so enthusiastic. Some want the thrill of adventure like Dana. Dana is one of those who is beeming and would do anything for the sense of adventure.

"Ray!" Come on man we are ready to go" Frankie busted through the door with Aven all hyper.

"Okay" I smiled, secretly i was nervous about this whole thing. Not all of us were going to make it, we knew that ourselves but as long as we got eachother's backs we can maybe acheive it.

"I want to kill thoses Draculoids so much right now!" Fun Ghoul said closing the boot of the car with force.

"So do we!" Frankie and Aven smiled.

"Now we will meet you at the entrance to BLI headquarters then as only 5 of you can fit in the car, the rest of us is taking the van and Gee and Party Poison is leaving with the soldiers, I think that Fun Ghoul, Jet Star, Hozzie, Emily and Dana are in the car so the rest of us are going in the van" Mikey smiled, he had organized all the transport.

"Great! But i don't think it is the best idea to put Dana and Emily together" Aven said doubtfully.

"Well i also want to mend some relationships, it would be nice if we all got along y'know" Mikey smiled cutely.

"You aint the only one!" Aven smiled hugging Mikey. I'm sure the girls were sick of the drama from Emily and Dana. They would always mouth off to eachother no matter what they were doing.

Gee :

The MCRmy was amazing, they showed us what to do and all the different sectors within them. They made it easier for us, they got themselves into 4 groups.

The Demolition Lovers, Sweet Revengers, Black Parade Soldiers and finally the Killjoys, it would make things alot easier for me and Party Poison.

Shadow was the soldier that came up with the idea. They were orignally divided into 12 different sections. With 4 groups it would mean that their would be more soldiers in each group making the army more stronger.

"Now it is time for us to go if we want to make it by nightfall when we are attacking" Party Poison said exhaling the smoke and looking at his watch.

"Yeah i think we shall!" I smiled brightly.

"Okay guys let's move! Make sure you have what you need and keep together, die with your mask on if you've got to and Look Alive Sunshine" Party Poison smiled walking out followed by myself and the army as we made the long journey to BLI.

Hozzie :

"You really trust them don't you?" Fun Ghoul looked puzzingly at Mikey.

"I want them to get along!" Mikey pouted. He was probably thinking he was doing the right thing.

"We all do trust me, but with them two, there is a thick tension and there is always gonna be that spec of hate within them!" Jet Star laughed.

"Mikey! Come on we are going now!" Melissa called stepping into the van followed by Tanner.

"Alright see you there then, i trust them, i really do" Mikey then gave a small smile and walked into the van as it drove off.

"Okay now go get Dana, Emily is already in the car and she does not know that Dana is coming with us, i think Dana should ride in the front for a start" I laughed to Jet Star. He nodded and scampered off to Dana's room to get her.

"This is going to be a long, interesting, head aching journey!" Gun Ghoul said sighing.

"Trust me with you in the car there is going to be alot of fun i can tell!" I smiled clapping my hands together.

"Yeah we can play i-spy!" Fun Ghoul uumped up and down, he was such a kid at times. That's what everyone loved about him.

"When we get back we can give our General a proper burial, he deserves it, But i know deep down maybe i won't make it others may not make it either" I said.

"Noone can predict the future, but the future is bulletproof" Fun Ghoul smiled hugging me.

"Okay, let's get mocing, we are going to be last there at the rate we are moving at!" Dana smiled. She can be such a hypocrite, she tells us we are moving to slow yet she is the last one to be ready. We all piled into the car.

"Oh fuck, i ain't travelling with that slut!" Emily said in a disgusting tone.

"The fun has already begun!" Jet Star joked starting the engine. Thank fuck for headphones.
Sign up to rate and review this story