Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 14

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2012-06-06 - Updated: 2012-06-06 - 622 words - Complete

0Unrated
Draven let out another cry as Marco stabbed him the stomach. Blood oozed out of his wound dripping onto the white tiled floor.
“Please, let me go.” Draven cried. Marco laughed as he stabbed the blade into Draven's chest one last time and sliced the knife down to his stomach.
“DAD!” Draven screamed.
“DRAVEN!” Ray yelled waking from his nightmare. Tears ran down his cheeks as he tried to forget about his dream. He climbed out of bed and made his way into the living room.
“Bad dream again?” Scarlett asked.
“What?” Ray asked turning towards her.
“You've been talking in your sleep all week. It's kinda hard to get any rest when your screaming your son's name in the middle of the night.”
“I'm sorry, I didn't know.”
“Don't worry about it. It was just a dream, I'm sure your son is fine.” Scarlett smiled.
“I just... I just miss him so much.” Ray mumbled sitting down next to Scarlett.
“I know.” She said softly wrapping her arms around him. “I promise, I will help you get him back. I will be with you every step of the way.” Ray looked up at her and smiled. He pushed a strand of her hair back and pressed his lips against hers. She gasped and pulled back staring at him in shock.
“I'm sorry.” Ray mumbled, he got up and walked over to his bed. After a few deep breaths Scarlett got up from the sofa and sat next to Ray on the bed. She looked deep into his eyes, leaned forward and melted her lips together with his. He wrapped his arm around her cold shoulder and pulled her down onto him.
“I want you.” She said, slowly sliding her silky night dress off before pushing it to the floor. She leaned forward and kissed his soft lips.
“And I want you.” Ray pulled off his boxer shorts and roughly kissed her back.
“Are you sure you want to do this?” Scarlett asked.
“I'm sure.” Ray answered. He wrapped his arm around her waist and rolled her on her back, he kissed her lips one last time before pushing her legs apart. She gasped as she felt his fingers massaging her inner thighs and his stubble rubbing against her skin. As he pulled his mouth away from her vaginal area he gently slide inside her making her groan pleasurable. She wrapped her arms around him forcing him inside of her more.
“Harder.” She whispered as she ran her fingers through his long curly hair, her hips rubbing against his naked body. Their hearts were beating faster than they have beaten before. Ray groaned as he came inside of Scarlett, she gasped, breathing heavily. Ray rolled off her and laid down beside her, their wet, naked bodies were pressed together as they got their breath back. Scarlett looked over at Ray and stroked his hair behind his ear. She leaned forward and kissed his lips. A slight smile crept on her face as she cuddled up close to him and rested her head on his bare chest.
“Scarlett?” Ray mumbled.
“Yeah?” She whispered.
“I... I think I love you.” He said.
“Really?” She laughed. “I think I love you too.” She said leaning closer to him. He smiled and kissed her one last time before resting his head on the pillow and closing his eyes. Scarlett sighed and waited until she heard Ray's heavy breathing before climbing out of the bed. She walked into the bathroom and stared at her reflection the mirror. She looked down at her stomach where a large scar was printed across her abdomen. Tears stung the backs of her eyes as she remember the night it all happened.
Sign up to rate and review this story