Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 12

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-05-21 - Updated: 2012-05-21 - 610 words - Complete

0Unrated
“I can't believe you!” Ray shouted. “You just let him get away?”
“I said I was sorry!” Scarlett yelled. “What more do you want me to do?!”
“You had a gun for crying out loud! Why don't you try going back in time and kill the bastard when you had the chance?!”
“Your not helping!”
“Well your no help at all!” Ray yelled. They both took a few deep breaths and tried to calm themselves down. Scarlett looked out of her window to see Marco's car pulled up by a shed.
“It seems we might have some luck after all.” She smiled pulling up next to the shed, she climbed out of the car and into the shed where Sammy sat at the table fixing a piece of machinery. Ray followed her inside the dark hut. Scarlett cleared her throat making Sammy jump.
“Scarlett? Is that you?” He asked standing up.
“Yes Sammy it's me, look I don't have long but what's my brother's car doing outside?” She asked. Sammy was silent not wanting to answer the question. “Sammy!” Scarlett snapped.
“He came by a while ago wanting a plane of mine.” He reluctantly answered.
“Did he have a child with him?” Ray asked.
“Erm...”
“Small nine year old boy, dark curly hair, you must have seen him.”
“I can't say I noticed sir.” Sammy mumbled.
“Didn't you find it even a little bit suspicious that he wanted out of here so fast?” Ray asked.
“I don't ask about his business, he doesn't ask about mine. If that’s all then I want you to go.”
“Where were they heading?” Scarlett asked.
“He never said.” Sammy sighed.
“Thanks Sammy, you've been a major help.” Scarlett snapped sarcastically. She grabbed Ray's arm and dragged him back to the car.
“Your giving up just like that?” He asked.
“Sammy wouldn't dare lie to me Ray, not after last time, that I know for a fact.” She said climbing back into the car.
“It's getting late again.” Ray sighed looking out of the window to see the setting sun. “We're gonna have to go to a motel or something.”
“Hum.” Scarlett grumbled. She replied Marco's last words in her head over and over again.
'“Au revoir” he's never said that before in his life.' She thought to herself.
“That's it!” She shouted.
“That’s what?” Ray asked.
“I think I know where they've gone. It's a long shot but I'm sure it's worth it.”
“Where?”
“Before Marco left he said 'au revoir', so I'm guess he's gone to France. Which is good since he's only got one hide out there.” Scarlett smiled.
“Oh joy, I hate flying.” Ray sulked.
“Are you willing to take the risk of flying if it gets your son back?”
“What kind of a stupid question is that?” Ray snapped. “I'll risk anything to get him back.”
“Good.” Scarlett smiled. They continued to drive until they reached the airport. Ray made it to the front of the queue and showed his badge to the woman behind the desk.
“Police busniess we need two tickets to-”
“Paris Beauvais Airport.” Scarlett interrupted. “And hurry up, this is an emergency.” The woman printed off the tickets and handed them over to Ray.
“Your flight is delayed, seven hours.” She said. Scarlett sighed and rolled her eyes.
“WHAT?!” Ray yelled.
“I'm sorry sir, but there's a problem with the plane, it has nothing to do with us. The engines not working or something.”
“Oh for f-”
“Come on Ray.” Scarlett sighed dragging him over to the waiting area.
“Just my fucking luck.” Ray mumbled taking a seat next to the window.
Sign up to rate and review this story