Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > C'est La Vie, Baby...

When They Come For Me

by MidnightSNoise 2 reviews

"Our world is dirty, fast, colorful and violent- abandoned buildings, graffiti, brightly colored masks, ray guns and biker jackets...."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2012-05-01 - Updated: 2012-05-02 - 1984 words

0Unrated
My mind wake up, but my body is still weak. What happened the last night? Oh! Sure! I’m in the beach with my cousins and we just slept in the sand outside the house, that explain the wind in my face and the little dots of sand colliding in my nose, Hmmm, the ocean is too silent today, I can’t hear the sound of the waves crashing to the coast. Maybe, that of my parent left me in the desert alone with nothing in the middle of the midnight was just a dream. A dream or nightmare? ‘cause, I wanted to run away. But, nu-uh! I’m here sleeping in the white sand of the beach, Ohhh what a sweet life…..
-Uggghhhh- I groan to myself, curling up in the strong arms that are holding me and I heard a male giggle. What! The beach don’t have arms as I know and don’t giggle! The sand isn’t too comfortable or even strong!
I slowly open my eyes, my vision still blurred. I rest my chin in the shoulder of the unknown man, still confused.
-Hey, you’re finally awake…- The voice slurred and I rubbed my sleepy eyes and turned my head to the side. I saw a long brown haired guy rollerblading, in his shirt was the word “Noise” shirt not covering his belly, tight colored fabric embracing his legs. An athletic guy judging his your body. No doubt.
-W-what happened?, Why I’m here?, and, Were are we?, Why are you rollerblading in the middle of the desert with a confused teenager in your arms?- I ask in his neck, my head spinning- And…. Who are you?- I whisper the last words.
The light of the weak dawn covering us, as the guy keeps roller-skating with me. It looks like 4 am, I guess.
-Too many questions, don’t you think?- At the answer, I blushed and lowed my head, but he looks funny at me –Don’t worry, I’ll answer them- He looked at me with blue sunglasses on. –Well, this is the story… We are in the zone 6, far from Battery City, away from BL/ind. I’m Show Pony, the assistant of a radio station pertaining to Dr. Death Defying- I interrupt him.
-Wait! I know that radio! It’s my favorite, I was listening to it until… well, BL/ind transmission broke the signal….- I was a little dizzy.
-Yeah, that happens a lot of times, because is an illegal broadcast, and that’s why we found you. All the machines that catch our signal, transmits more signals in the zone and we can see how many person are listening to us or if any draculoid tries to know more about our location, plans, news, and that kind of things.- He said, his brown hair waving with the dry wind. He stopped and he put me down on the sand –Can you stand up?- He ask me, offering a hand as I nod. I took his hand and I stand, shaking off the dust in my pants. First my mind was still dizzy but, not too much.
-So, ummm, you saw my signal and my location just because I was listening to the radio in my Ipod? –I ask curiously.
-Yeah. I saw the signal. Your Ipod were off but the signal was saved. I saw the transmission was stopped for hours in the same place, at the midnight there aren’t a lot of people walking happy in the middle of the California desert if you ask me... As we look in the cameras, we saw a girl lying in the fresh sand…. When you stand up, you were scary, worry and confused. With fear. As I came to you, your body were falling on the ground again.- He said sitting in the white grit of the lonely desert, bending his legs and resting his elbows in his knees, turning his head to each side, searching something in the nothing.
-I remember a light, then I fall, I guess. So I was lying in the sand for hours?- I sigh as he nod- And…. What you were talking about cameras?- I ask and he took off his sunglasses, revealing beautiful blue eyes.
-Mhmm, yep. We have cameras in all the zones, to see were are the dracs, if there are some of our people outside, any beating, any ray gun shoot, if there is someone that needs help- With a half smile he look at me –You have amazing eyes- He said softly.
-Oh, thanks- I giggle. I have partial heterochromia, (when both irises have different color zones, like flecks) green eyes with yellow stains… It’s really uncommon so, people gets surprising.
-What is that worries you?- He said leaned his face to see me.
I sigh –My father left me here, I knew that he wanted to get rid of me, but not in this way…. I mean… he left me here, alone… with…. nothing. Nothing more than my stuff.- I pass a hand through my messy black hair and notice Show Pony with my bag. –But, that’s all I need and want, I guess….
-You’re not alone. You are with us, the Killjoys.-He smile
-Killjoys? They… They’re real? I mean, They’re really here?-My eyes shined at the words of the man. Hopeful.
-More than real, honey- He grinned –We are survivalist from the black and white world of Better Living Industries. Our world is dirty, fast, colorful and violent- abandoned buildings, graffiti, brightly colored masks, ray guns and biker jackets. We are just trying to survive and get the truth out there. We try to destroy the false happiness that they created. That’s what a real killjoy is, in literal sense of course.- I stare at him as he do. A side smile was in my face and he just keep staring, then he grinned again. I apart the stare, looking to my Ipod and the black worn varnish in the nails of my calloused hands. The wind blow and the sand fly freely in thin powder. The sun was slightly shinning and the stars were running away from the light, hiding safe behind the moon and moving his white light to left the place to the sun. Almost all the things were clear, but I have one more question in my mind.
-Pony, what are we waiting for?- I break the comfort silence between us, slurred words.
-For the leaders Killjoys- He answer. The leaders? –Just for curiosity, what’s your name?- He ask to me. Almost the first questing he did in all our long talk.
-Oh, I’m Kate Armstrong. Sorry for not tell you, I was distracted….- I apologize
–Don’t worry.... Your day was so hard, take your Ipod and rest a little your mind. You need it.- He told me.
He have reason, for now, I have so many information in my mind. I just want to rest a little. Go to my world. I took my Ipod and search a song, “The Messenger” by Linkin Park. Show Pony take off my earphones of the bags and put it gently in my ears.
The guitar sounds, and the voice touched my heart.

“When you feel you're alone
cut off from this cruel world
your instincts telling you to run
listen to your heart, those angel voices
they'll sing to you, they'll be your guide back home”

“When life leaves us blind
Love keeps us kind
It keeps us kind”

I started to remember all the things. Started to lost in my mind. Started to run again, off of my thoughts.


“When you've suffered enough,
and your spirit is breaking
You're growing desperate from the fight”

-Remember you’re loved! And you always will be! This melody will bring you right back home….- I whisper the lyrics, first tears falling, at the feelings of the song.

The voice keep singing and I saw something. After the horizon, I saw a vintage Trans-Am car, painted with a widow spider, the American flag, and the word VAYA (Spanish of Go), covered in slogans and funny stickers. Leaving a dust trail, the car came and stopped in front of us. I quickly clean the tears and stand up, again taking off the dust in my pants and grabbing my backpack, keeping the Ipod in my pocket.
They were four guys. Sitting in the drivers seat was one with long brightly red hair and a yellow mask, in the passenger’s seat other guy with blond and brown hair with a red jacket, in the back seats other one with a brown ‘fro and sunglasses, the last with long black hair and body cover in tattoos. All with colored clothes and ray guns.
-She’s the girl?-The red one asked. Judging, he’s probably the leader.
-I guess, you’re not seeing another girl, Poison.- Pony said sarcastic.
I giggle in the comment as the tattooed guy giggle too.
-You need take Kate to the main base, she was left in the desert.- Show Pony said.
-Okay, but, we need to go now, you know that vehicles can be tracking by dracs in this zones…-The guy with fluffy hair said. I really want touch that hair… and, that’s why Pony was carrying me in rollerblades?
Show Pony grabbed me from my shoulders and turn me face him. –Kate, be strong. You’re in really good hands. They’ll take you with them to the main base of the Killjoys and will take care of you. Okay?- He whisper and kissed my cheek, blowing a “Goodbye” in my hair, ruffling it. That was David did….
-Okay, I promise.- I smile. He took my things and gave it to the guys in the car. It will be really weird and awkward be in a car of four stranger guys….
I go up to the machine, sitting next to the tattooed guy. I saw out to the window and yelled “See you later, Show Pony!” As he wave to me while the red haired guy starts to driving through the arid desert.
I lowed my head as remember. David, before I go, He kissed me at the cheek and whisper to me, he waved and then, my dad starts driving too. I miss him so much. I love him. But, probably, I’ll never see him again. All the moments together, all the memories… He was my everything. The only person that really cares to me…. A single tear falls again in my face and I notice the tattooed guy was staring at me. He took his sunglasses off and cleaned the salty and single tear with his thumb. He slowly grabbed my chin and raise y head, making me see his gorgeous hazel ayes as I blushed.
-Why so sad?-He asks slowly and kindly.
-Just…-I sighed- Some memories- He apart his hand.
-Please, don’t be sad… everything will be fine.- He whisper as he took a arm behind my back, to my shoulder, taking me in a comfortable hug as I cuddle up in his chest. I closed my eyes and started to cry. He hugged me tighter, playing with my hair. I really needed a hug.

Yay! So, here you got. I really liked this chapter :)
Sorry for take soo long for update, but, I was busy at this days....
Please, R&R? :D
Oh! and for the auditioned characters... They'll appear in the next chapter.
I don't knew this chapter take me so long ._.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! :D

xoxoMidnight's Noise


Never want to be like the others, 'cause you can be better.
Sign up to rate and review this story