Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

57. Surgery

by theescapist99 10 reviews

This blackbird pinched the scrotum with his hands, and carefully, he made an incision.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2012-04-26 - Updated: 2012-04-26 - 1056 words - Complete

4Original
57. Surgery

The Judas Cradle took a long time to recover from. There was much to be done in the way of healing, and it seemed as though there was a medical cart pushed through the door three times a day for the next week. But it was never the same person. Never the same healer who had shown him those moments of kindness. These healers were rough, begrudging in a way that that healer had never been.

Yet these days of rest were far from peaceful. The first one or two days after the incident were spent unconscious for the most part, as Gerard would only be brought back for a few moments at a time, only to end up blacking out again. The days after that were nothing more than soreness and sorrows.

After the week passed, Gerard felt about as good as he had felt prior to the massacring of his ass. He at least regained his appetite. The blackbirds must have seen this, as they deemed him ready for his next ordeal.

Three of them rolled in another medical cart, but not for healing purposes. They had brought syringes similar to ones he had seen recently before. They injected him with that looked like the same clear needle, but they did so around his pelvic area.

The blackbirds then carried him out of the room. They brought him into another room, where there was an operating table. They placed him on the operating table, and they spread his legs, inserting each foot into a foot holder that held his legs up and apart.

They prepped him, hastily and quickly -- only for about 30 minutes. They took his cock and threw it back, so that they had a clear view of his scrotum.

There was a TV in the corner of the room, displaying all this through some hidden camera. Gerard watched it wearily, following their hands as one of them made dashes on his scrotum with a sharpie. The kind you would make when you wanted to indicate the notion "cut here".

The dashes formed a broad V shape right between his testicles. The blackbirds observed this for a moment, and then the closest one to him reached over to a silver table of tools that was to the right of him. They grabbed a small pair of scissors. One handed it to the other, who handed it to the one who was standing directly over his nut sack. This blackbird pinched the scrotum with his hands, and carefully, he made an incision. A little snip was all. Gerard had braced himself, but didn't feel a thing. He realized that they must have him under some sort of local or regional anesthesia.

The blackbird continued to cut, following the dashes and creating a V like hole in his sack. But he did not pull the whole flap off, and only retracted it, revealing a pair of unprotected testicles and some shaft.

"Pliers." the blackbird mumbled, and he was passed a small metallic object, glinting in the light above them.

He leaned in, and the blackbird removed both of his testicles. He put them both in a small cup that was on the silver table, and they plopped down on top of each other.

The blackbird then went back in, his attention now on the penis itself. First he had to cut the outer skin further, deepening the point of the V so that it led almost up to the head. He was then able to pull some of the bare penis from the hole that he had made in the ball sack, exposed and naked. The veins found air for the first time. He took a small scalpel and sliced into it, finding the small wire-like urethra. He pulled out the urethra, which was limp like a noodle, and he used the scissors to cut it, making it shorter.

The urethra was tucked away in some place that Gerard could not see, because gloved hands blocked the way. But the blackbird moved on seconds later, fully extracting the rest of the penis, so that it dangled from the sac hole.

The blackbird sliced it off, and removed all except a small stump.

For the first time since the operation had started, Gerard began to feel nauseous. But he kept quiet, not wanting to upset those who were so close in to an open hole in his body. Afraid they might do worse.

The process of cauterizing began. But it wasn't just that. The blackbird began to manipulate the hollow puppet that was once his penis and balls. The empty glove of skin. They moved it around, snipped at it, overlapped it, and at this point, Gerard could not understand at all what they were intending to do. They spent a good hour or so just manipulating that now useless patch of skin.

But it wasn't so useless, as it turned out.

When they finally stepped back to observe their work, only then did Gerard see that it wasn't useless at all. For the blackbirds had used it to create a vagina.

Less than 24 hours later, after Gerard had been placed back in his room, he faced a line of blackbirds whose mouths and cocks were hungry for some pussy.

The anesthesia had worn off.

Every touch hurt, and they fingered him like kids on Christmas morning, unwrapping their presents. They licked him for the sake of violation, and even the slick feel of their tongues made him feel like they were setting him on fire.

Gerard was too weak to give very good blow jobs.

And when the first one penetrated him, Gerard could swear he almost died.

But he just blacked out instead.

Next Chapter: "I see you walking hand in hand with long-haired drummer of the band. In love with her or so it seems, he's dancing with my beauty queen. Don´t even dare to say you hi, still swallowing the goodbye, but I know the feelings still alive."

A/N: Yeah, I know some of you wanted circumcision...and I mean this is kind of like that, just a step further? That really is how you turn a penis into a vagina by the way. Here's an illustration: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/MidnightGlory67/IMAG0119.jpg

So... yep.
Sign up to rate and review this story