Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

23. Freezing

by theescapist99 6 reviews

"Drenched, Gerard began to shake more and more." Suggested by: AnotherKnifeInMyHand, DisenchantedEnding

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-12 - Updated: 2011-08-12 - 515 words - Complete

1Ambiance
A/N: I've actually thought of the idea of making a tumblr for this fic. To potentially get more participation going. But meh.

23. Freezing

Four blackbirds took him off the bed and had him standing in the center of the room. Two of them left, leaving two to watch over him. When the other two came back, one brought with them an electric fan, and the other brought what appeared to be a vat of water and a bucket.

They set the electric fan up and made sure that the air went in Gerard's direction. As Gerard had been naked and without a blanket for some time now, this only enhanced the chill he had been enwrapped in for many weeks. He shivered slightly and tried to wrap his arms around himself.

The blackbirds waited a moment before one of them dipped the bucket inside the vat. He then went over to Gerard, and with a great heave, splashed the water within the bucket over him. Gerard screamed as the icy cold water hit him, flinching as solid cubes of ice from within the water nicked him.

Drenched, Gerard began to shake more and more. The water that soaked him was so cold, it felt as though he was being stabbed by small knives everywhere it covered. Which was, quite frankly, everywhere.

A blackbird increased the speed of the fan, and Gerard had to endure the cold air lashing at him as he tried to recover from the water. They allowed him no time, however, before they poured water on him again. Gerard screamed out of agony, now falling to his knees.

He doubled over on the floor, his shaking uncontrollable. They made the air hit him even faster and he almost tried to move away, as though he could run from it. They laughed and poured yet another bucket onto him, this batch particularly rich with ice cubes.

Gerard tried to think of warm thoughts, like a warm blanket -- the kind Lindsey used to wrap them in as they watched TV on the couch together, or the kind he used to tuck Bandit in at night as he sung her to sleep. Still his delusions would never last long, as he would get snapped awake by the searing pain of the freezing water.

"Please...no more... please..." Gerard pleaded pathetically as he twitched on the ground, his pain increasing with every wisp of air that grazed his dying body.

One blackbird spoke to another, and they both nodded. One left. Gerard actually thought for one hopeful moment that they would take pity on him. Moments later, his hope was dashed.

The blackbird that had left came back with a large hose. Gerard could have sworn he saw the blackbird smile before he unleashed its water from it, hitting him with the force of a speeding car.

~

Next chapter: "The virgin soul that lived in me is raped by insecurity, I need you to sing. Sing for me, my love! Sing the right from wrong; here inside my mind, truth is hard to find..."
Sign up to rate and review this story