Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thought I Heard You Say...

Chapter 9

by Bitch-Bot 3 reviews

gee and frank go home but what is in store for them?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2012-06-20 - 1994 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Gee POV

As we enter the house, I call out to my brother.

“Hey! Mikey, were home.” I shout down the hall.

“We?” I hear was he pops his head around the kitchen door. “Who’s tha-“ He cuts himself short and starts to glare at Frankie.

“Umm, hi Mikey. I'm back.” Frank smiles and waves awkwardly.

“Why are you here?” My brother continued to glare as a girl came around the corner wearing a confused expression on her average face. She was a little taller than Frankie, 5`5 ish, her black-brown hair fell to her shoulders. She had big brown eyes, framed with turquoise glasses.

“Hey Gerard, umm, hey.” Autumn, Mikey girlfriend, said to Frankie.

“Hey Autumn, this is Frankie. I used to go out with him and recently we got back together.” I explain to the both of them.

“You WHAT?” Mikey yelled at me.

“We spoke about it mikes, there was more to it than I thought.” I looked at my shoes.

“Gerard, could I talk to you for a minute?” Mikey narrowed his eyes even more, if that was possible.

“I’ll be back in a second.” I kissed Frank on his cheek softly before walking into the kitchen.

“What is wrong with you Mikey?” I was not impressed by the way he was acting.

“How could you Gerard? He crushed you. Remember what he did?” Mikey pointed towards the room we had left Frank and Autumn standing in rather awkwardly.

“Mikes, it wasn’t his fault. His parents took him because they thought I was a bad influence on him. They took him to Wales for god sakes, the day he sent that text. And FYI, he saved me. I almost killed myself, if I hadn’t been so drunk I would have found an actual bridge and not some shitty mini-golf thing.” I explain, fuming now that he blamed Frank completely.

“So you just come to our home with a guy that made you suicidal and expect me to be ok with it?” Mikey yelled, Frank definitely heard that.

“Firstly, it's my home, I just let you live here and eat my food. Secondly, yes, I expect you to do that because I am happy and NOT SUICIDAL!” I shout back and storm out of the room.


Frank POV

I walk into the living room, Gee had lived here before I left. I sit in the old couch, where I had spent so many nights.

“Hey, umm, Autumn right?” I asked the girl standing in the doorway still.

“Umm, yeah.” She came in and sat in the arm chair across the room.

“So are you Mikey’s girlfriend, or just a friend?” I wanted to know her, she seemed pretty awesome. She was wearing grey skinnies, a Black Veil Brides shirt and some red converse.

“His girlfriend. Who are you?” She asked nervously.

“I dated Gee a few years ago, but my fucking twats of parents took me to the uk and shit happened and now I've got kicked out of my house. Lucky for me, Gee was there to save me.” I explained before the room lapsed into an awkward silence.

“-Come to our home with a guy that made you suicidal-“ I heard Mikey yell from the kitchen.

“N’aww, shit.” I say quietly.

A few minutes later, Gee came in and sat down next to me. “Sorry babe.” He whispered in my ear as we watched some shit on TV that none of us were paying attention to. Mikey sat down on the floor by Autumn.

We stayed like that for a while before the phone rang. Mikey got up to get it and a few seconds later he called Gee.

“I’ll be back soon.” He kissed me on the head before jumping up and going out into the hall.

When he came back a little while after, he announced. “That was AJ, she's coming over.”

“AJ?” I asked.

“Yeah, she’s my best friend. I met her a few months after you left. She reminded me a little of you.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ll see.” He grinned at me and took my hand, leading me to the kitchen.

Gee lifted me up onto a stool at the breakfast bar and pressed his lips to mine. He ended up on my lap, tongue in my mouth, fighting for dominance when AJ walked in.

“Guys, seriously, I don't need to see that.” I look up to see a curvy girl sitting at the stool next to us. She was wearing black skinnies, a white t-shirt and a grey jumper. She had bright pink and black hair and glasses. She had a lip piercing on her left side, mirroring mine. Also, her belt and converse were bright green.

“Oh, hey AJ.” Gee smiled at her and moved himself so he was leaning on the top, but still almost sitting on my lap.

“Hi,” I waved.

“What’s your name darlin’?” she smiled at me.

“I’m Frankie.” I jumped down from my stool and gave her a big hug.

“Nice to meet you, I guess you're Frank from about three years ago?” she laughed.

“Umm, yeah. I guess that’s me. I cringed and climbed back on my perch next to Gee.

“Don't worry, I explained it to her on the phone. She won't hold a grudge.” He squeezed my hand.

“Oh, ok. Nice to meet you anyway AJ” I smiled back.

“So you’re still in love after all that time?” she raised an eyebrow and I nodded. “Well, that's great. I know let's celebrate! We can sleep over tonight.” I’ll go home to get my stuff, see ya in ten.” She ran out the house and closed the door behind her.

“She’s staying here tonight?” I looked at Gee.

“Yep no use trying to talk her out of it. I’m gonna go tell Mikes.” Gee left the room.

I got up and went to the coffee machine. I started to make four coffees but I realised I didn’t know how Autumn liked it.

“What you doin’” Gee asked walking in while I was thinking.

“OH, just making coffee. How does Autumn have her coffee?”

“I’ll do that.” He said picking me up. “You sit and eat these.” He threw a small packet of skittles at me.

“Yay!” I clapped and opened it to find blue skittles. “What the-?”

“What's wrong?” Gerard rushed over.

“They are blue!” I screamed excitedly.

“Oh, that's all?” he laughed softly and kissed me quickly on the lips before making to coffee.

“Let's go upstairs, I’ll show you my many additions to my wall.” Gee promised me.

“You’ve been busy then?” I giggled and followed him up the stairs to his room.

I stepped into the room that I remembered as white walls with graffiti, band posters and amazing drawings and a dark red carpet. I saw that almost all of the white walls were covered. He had no more posters, in fact they had been moved to his ceiling and the walls had drawings stuck all over them.

“What do ya think?” he asked me smiling at the graphite drawings of mostly things like dying fairies, evil angels and Frankenstein monsters. There was one area that stood out. It was a group of pictures of me, some were beautiful, and the others were of me in bits.

“Ouch.” I pointed to the one with colour, mostly red.

“Yeah, I put them up as a timeline of my life. All the early ones are here, then as you go around the room you find more recent ones.” He then pointed to some even more gruesome ones that I'm not even going to attempt to describe.

“Gee, is this really how you felt?” I put my coffee down on the small desk and took his hands in mine, looking into his eyes.

“Yes. I wanted to die. I just couldn’t leave Mikey.” He looked down at his shoes.

“Gee, what happened to your parents?” I lift his chin with one finger so I could look into his watery eyes.

“There was a car crash, they didn’t make it.” He was now crying freely.

“GeeGee, please.” I pulled him down to sit on the bed with me. “Shh, it’s ok. You’ve got me now, and Mikey seems fine until I showed up that is.” I hold him to my chest, breathing in the strong scent of coffee, cigarettes and Christmas cake.

“I'm sorry Frankie, I'm blubbering like a baby and you’ve only been here a few hours.” He sniffed and sat up.

“No, it's ok, I don't mind. As long as I'm with you.” I smiled and kissed him softly. The kiss turned on mw and I found myself pushing him back on the bed. I seek entrance to his mouth and he accepts it willingly, letting out a moan. The battle for dominance didn’t last long, I allowed him to take control.

“Guys, what the hell? I've been waiting outside for fucking ages. Why didn’t you-” AJ Gerard's bedroom door and silenced herself at the sight of me on top of her best friend.

I jumped up, almost knocking my coffee over.

“Sorry, I got, uhh, distracted.” Gee said as I felt the blood rush to my cheeks turning them red.

“I can see. Come on, let's go downstairs, I brought a film.” She smiled and grabbed my sleeve.

“So what film have I brought you lovely darlings I hear you ask?” AJ looked around at the four of us. Gee was sitting on the armchair and I was on the floor resting my head against his legs with him playing with my hair. Mikey was at one end of the sofa with Autumn sitting on his left, leaning on him. AJ was still on the floor in front of the TV holding the disk behind her back.

“Just tell us already AJ.” Mikey threw a pillow at her face.

“Ow, for that I should make you leave.” She gave Mikey the finger. “But I'm not that mean. The films are-”

“Films? As in two?” Gee asked.

“No, four. It's Resident Evil all four.” She smiled and held up the four boxes.

“I hear they’re pretty good.” I say, I had actually seen the first two before but hadn’t got around to the others.

“Yeah, they’re about zombies Gee. You’ll like them.” She pushed the first disk into the DVD player and ran over to turn the lights off and then back to the sofa to jump onto Mikey and climb over Autumn to get to the free end.

We sat and watched the four films. It was about 5 am when we had finished and Mikey had fallen asleep and Autumn was smiling and listening to his breathing, lying across his chest.

“Gee, I'm tired. Where am I sleeping?” I looked up at him and saw him smiling.

“Well, the sofa’s taken by AJ, Mikey and Autumn will be taking his bed so I guess you're with me.” He smiled then got up and walked over to Mikey. Autumn sat up and moved to the other end of the sofa with AJ. Gerard then took hold of Mikey’s top and pulled him to the floor.

“UNICORNS!” He shouted as he hit the ground.

“Bed time Mikey.” Autumn called and took him up to his room.

“We’ll see you in the morning AJ.” Gee called as he took my hand and led me to his room again.

“Gee I forgot to pack my pyjamas.” I said after looking through my suitcase three times.

“Well, I don't own any.” Gerard wiggled his eyebrows at me and we ended up sleeping in our boxers.

“Night Gee.” I kissed his hair.

“Night Frankiepooh.” He said before I drifted off into a deep sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story