Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Negotiation

by mybloodyvalentine 0 reviews

Elizabeth wants to negotiate...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-11 - Updated: 2011-03-11 - 2398 words

0Unrated

Cutler and I hugged for a long few minutes before I pulled away and sighed, "You probably don't want to get too close to me. I stink and I'm covered in shit." Cutler frowned and released me. Looking me over, he replied, "I don't mind. But I'm sure this was Ian's doing. What exactly did he do to you this time? Did he cut you again?"

"No..." I replied, looking down in shame. Cutler lifted my chin and looked into my eyes searchingly. He kissed my forehead and pulled my head against his chest, "What did he do to my poor baby?" Cheeks flushing, I told him the story, "He made me strip and touch myself for him. Then he grabbed me and fucked me into unconsciousness. When I woke up, he kicked me...and...uh...poured my own urine down my throat and over my face. So if I stink, that's why."

Cutler's face twisted up in disgust and instead of pushing me away like I thought he would have, he just held me tighter and stroked my matted hair. Glaring murderously at the floor, he cussed, "Damn Ian to hell. I'm so sorry, my dear. What can I do to make you feel better? How about a glass of wine to wash that taste out of your mouth?"

"That would be nice," I replied gratefully. Cutler nodded and stepped into the kitchen. He opened a bottle of wine and poured some of the golden liquid into two glasses. He returned to the sofa and set the two glass on the table next to us. I took my glass and sipped from it. The sweet liquid poured down my throat and soothed me for some strange reason.

Cutler downed his glass in two sips and brought the wine bottle to the table and poured himself another glass. As he drank, I decided to ask him about James' and Elizabeth's hangings. Nervously, I took another small sip and whispered, "Um, Cutler?" Cutler was busy downing another glass of wine. When he finished, he asked, "Hm?"

"About yesterday..." I started tentatively, waiting to see how he would react. If he was going to get angry at me all over again, then I would screw it and forget it. Cutler seemed to be paying too much attention to the wine to notice what I was talking about. He finished his second glass and poured a third one as he nodded, "Yes, what about it?"

Still looking a bit nervous, I murmured, "Well...I just was wondering why you wanted to hang Elizabeth and James Norrington. As far as I'm concerned, they haven't done anything to deserve a fate like that. Especially James!" Cutler set the wine bottle back down and shrugged a bit carelessly as he raised his glass, "They choose their own fates. Nothing more to it."

"Cutler, please," I begged, wishing he wasn't so concerned about getting drunk right now. "James Norrington is a respectable man! He's worked for the East India Trading Company consistently and loyally. Can you really send him to the gallows? And what about Elizabeth? She's a woman! You can't honestly hang a woman, can you?"

Cutler sipped on the third glass of wine and replied, "I offered a pardon for Elizabeth and William Turner. I sent William after a compass I want to acquire from Sparrow. If he brings me that compass, he and Elizabeth will go free. As for James Norrington...as I said earlier, he chose his own fate by letting that pirate go. It was his decision, not mine."

"They're my friends!" I stood up angrily. "Are you really going to kill them?" Cutler drank the fourth glass of wine and stood up, looking into my eyes, "Yes. I'm keeping Port Royal safe." I shook my head at him in disgust and started stalking towards the door, shouting over my shoulder, "God, that's evil. I'm leaving. If you have any mercy at all, you'll let them go."

Before I reached the door, Cutler pulled me around and stood in front of me looking guilty, "Baby, I'm sorry. Just listen to me for a few minutes." Stuck between Cutler and the door, I decided Cutler was the better choice of the two and decided to listen to him. He started slurring out a long excuse about the laws and how we were bound by it and blah, blah, blah.

I kind of stopped paying attention after his second sentence. Instead, I focused on his body. He was wearing black pants a white shirt and a burgundy vest over the shirt. Tilting my head, I decided burgundy was a very nice color on him. My eyes traveled up his body to his face. His eyes were the bluest blue and his full lips were becoming too much of a temptation.

Deciding to just give in to temptation, I stood on my tip toes and leaned up to wrap an arm around Cutler's neck and bring his face down to mine. I pressed my lips hard against his before taking his lower lip between mine. I kneaded it gently and stepped closer to him, meshing his body against mine. The warmth from his skin and sweetness of his lips was really turning me on.

Now that the hanging matter had been forgotten completely, I lowered my hands to Cutler's vest and started undoing the buttons. Cutler closed his eyes and tilted his head to the side as our lips slid together. His hands went to my waist and he gripped my hips tightly. I had his vest unbuttoned when he suddenly pulled away from me with a frown.

"Cutler..." I whined, annoyed that he was stopping. How could he do this to me again and again? I looked up at him sadly and put a pout on my lips. Cutler shook his head, "It's not what you think. Someone's coming here tonight to drop something off." When I raised my eyebrows curiously, he added, "It's just a document, but I can't be having sex with you if we're having company."

He did have a point there, but I didn't want to stop. My eyes were focused on his creamy skin and I would be lying if I said I didn't want him stripped naked. Cutler thought for a few minutes and glanced between me and the door as if he was trying to decided something. Finally, he wrote a quite note and stuck it outside the door before returning to me.

"What was that?" I asked curiously as Cutler approached me. Giving me a sly glance, he replied, "I told my visitor that something came up and that I would be out for the night. We'll go to my office." Picking me up and balancing the lantern in one arm, Cutler pressed a kiss to the hollow of my neck and glanced in both directions before he stepped outside.

He stepped quickly across the street and kicked the door of his office open. Dumping the lantern on the desk, he pulled me over behind the desk and started kissing my mouth passionately. I kissed him back just as passionately and let my hands tear off his vest and start working on his shirt. Cutler nibbled on the side of my neck and untied my dress, letting it drop to the floor.

Completely naked now, I shivered and put my arms around me to keep me from shivering. Cutler wrapped both arms around me and rubbed my body, starting with my back and moving to my chest. As his body heat warmed me, I clung to him and wrapped both arms around him. The two of us toppled to the floor with me underneath Cutler.

The sexual tension and longing was starting to get unbearable. I stripped Cutler of his shirt and moaned as he swirled his tongue around my perky nipple. Leaning up, I kissed up and down his neck and whispered, "Don't tease me tonight, Cutler. Please. I just need you." It was true. There was no room for teasing in my life anymore.

Seeing that I was being serious, Cutler nodded. He unbuckled his pants and pressed up against me as he straddled my body. Dripping with desire, I wrapped one leg around his waist and was about to wrap the other one around him when Cutler hesitated and whispered into my ear, "But what about last time? Remember how you got scared? I can't let that happen again."

"I won't get scared," I promised. "I just need you. Come inside me." I popped my eyes back open and looked at Cutler longingly. He looked a little unsure, but finally nodded. He positioned himself over me and slipped inside my body. The first thrust used to hurt and stretch, but since Cutler was so much smaller than Ian, now it just felt good and right as Cutler and I became one.

Cutler sank deep inside me and then abruptly stopped. I opened my mouth to ask what he was doing, but Cutler held a finger to his lips. Leaning down, he whispered in my ear, "Someone's here. Stay here. I'm going to see who it is." Cutler slid out of me and dressed quickly. Despite the fact that we had started having sex moments earlier, he still managed to look composed.

Cutler stood and looked on his desk. He opened a box and closed it again thoughtfully. Not wanting to be hiding around naked if someone was here, I pulled my dress back on and peered around the desk to see what was going on. Cutler stepped out from around the desk and stood in front of it. He looked around and said, "No doubt you have discovered that loyalty is no longer the currency of the realm as your father believes." Scared at who might be here, I clung to Cutler's leg. Nobody could see me under the desk.

When a beautiful young woman stepped out into the room, my jaw dropped. It was Elizabeth! I was so shocked that I missed the next few lines of their conversation. Cutler dropped his hand below the desk and put a reassuring hand on my head before stepping out from behind the desk to face Elizabeth. It was strange to see them together; two beautiful people of opposite sex.

Elizabeth held up some letters in her hand and said, "You know what these are, don't you?" Cutler looked at the letters and nodded, "Letters that will pardon you of the crimes you have committed, yes, I know what they are. I also know that they are not valid until they contain my signature and my seal." Cutler's lips turned up and he smiled at her smugly.

"Or else I would not still be here," Elizabeth snapped. "I'm here to negotiate. I expect we can come to some sort of agreement?" She took another step closer to Cutler, making me instantly jealous. Cutler didn't back up or look intimidated. He looked up at her and stated, "I'm listening." Elizabeth drew out a pistol from behind her back and held it at his forehead.

Cutler's expression still didn't change and he murmured, "I'm listening intently." When Elizabeth pointed the pistol to his head, I gave out a little squeak. Cutler turned his head towards the desk and Elizabeth followed his gaze and asked, "What was that?" Cutler shrugged and looked at the map on the opposite wall. He dodged Elizabeth's pistol and walked over to the map.

"You know I am after Sparrow's compass," Cutler said a-matter-of-factly. Elizabeth followed him with the pistol and replied, "The compass? Why, it will do you no good!" Cutler turned back to Elizabeth and tilted his head at her as he gave a little smirk and replied, "Do explain." Elizabeth pressed the pistol back to his forehead and started walking to the desk with him at gunpoint.

"I have been to the Isla de Muerta. There is something that you need to know," Elizabeth told him as they approached the table. Cutler looked thoughtful and contradicted, "Ah, so you think the compass only leads to the Isle de Muerta and you want to rescue you me from an evil fate. I care not for cursed treasure and aztec gold. My desires are not so provincial. There is more than one chest of value in these waters." Elizabeth didn't seem to care. She pushed the pistol at him and looked at the letters.

Not really having a choice about any of this, Cutler dipped his quill into the ink and scrawled his name across the documents as he remarked, "Do realize I'm not getting anything out of this." He pressed his seal against the papers and looked at Elizabeth out of the corner of his eye as he added, "So...perhaps you want to enhance your bargain?"

Elizabeth grabbed his shoulder angrily and glared daggers at him as she replied, "Keep in mind that you robbed me of my wedding night." Cutler didn't seem very sorry about that. Perhaps it was because he himself had never had a wedding night. Finishing with the documents, Cutler replied,"So I did. A marriage interrupted or fate intervened, I wonder?"

Elizabeth glared and snatched the letters. I expected her to leave, but no, she had to glanced behind the desk...directly at me. I froze and looked up at her with nervous eyes. Elizabeth gasped and looked at me in horror, "Jenna? What are you doing here? What happened to you? You look awful!" She threw her arms around me and held me tight.

Cutler crossed his arms and watched the two of us, saying nothing. If I didn't know better, I'd say he looked jealous. My slow mind couldn't think of an excuse of why I was hear. My eyes automatically moved to Cutler. Cutler looked back at me, but his eyes betrayed nothing. Elizabeth looked between the two of us and suddenly gasped.

"He did this to you, didn't he?" Elizabeth said, staring at Cutler in disbelief. Without waiting for my answer, she pulled out of the hug and went back to stand in front of Cutler. I watched her dubiously, unsure of what she was going to do until she pressed the pistol against his chest and started to pull the trigger as she yelled, "You evil, EVIL man!"
Sign up to rate and review this story