Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stockholm Syndrome

Eighteen

by whoah-that

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-12-09 - Updated: 2010-12-10 - 1556 words - Complete

?Blocked
After Gerard was gone, Frank whipped around to Paulina, ripping his arm from around her body, nearly spitting with anger.

“What did you say!” he screamed, backing Paulina into the table, his face turning a livid red, near-hysteria in his voice.

Paulina didn’t speak. She only gaped at him, unable to make a sound. He still hadn’t told her to speak in English.

“What did you say! What did you do!” He gripped Paulina’s shoulders painfully, his fingers digging into her flesh through the cotton shirt sleeves.

Tears started welling in her eyes, and she emitted inaudible cries. Paulina opened her mouth, but no sound would come out. She was too confused to say anything. Was he trying to trick her? She started opening and closing her mouth uncontrollably.

Frank grabbed the back of her hair tightly, winding his fingers into Paulina’s black tendrils tightly, painfully tightly. “Speak English!” He yelled, yanking her back and then slamming her face-first into the wooden dining table. He pulled her back up. “Speak English, slut! Speak!”

Paulina’s mind froze, and she was unable to form a coherent thought. What had he said? What did he want? He wanted her to speak? She couldn’t speak, couldn’t form words of her own. “Sl--slut?” she muttered softly, wondering briefly where her mind had gone, and why she was so frozen with terror.

Frank shook her violently, grabbing the sides of her face forcefully and making her stare him straight in the eyes. “Slut! Whore! Harlot! Easy! Fucks a lot of men! Loose! Slut!” Paulina wished she could turn her face away, or even shut her eyes, but she just couldn’t. Tears began to leak out of her wide-open eyes, and choked sobs soon followed. Frank shook her again. “Stop crying, and tell me what you said!”

“I--I didn’t--I didn’t say anything!” Paulina cried, wishing he’d let her go.

“Do you understand what you could have done!” he bellowed, shaking her head back and forth. “What you could have fucking done! Think! Think! Fucking think, Paulina, you fucking slut! Just--stop--speaking!” Paulina could feel her scalp bleeding where her head had hit the table. The liquid seeped onto her forehead, falling in one, thin line down the center of her face, splitting it in half and dripping off at her chin. She was even too frightened to wipe it away.

“You--you kidnapped me, and you’re holding me prisoner here!” Paulina yelled, confused and angry at the same time. She was also quivering with fear at what kind of price she’d pay for losing her temper with Frank. “You can’t--” But Frank never found out what he couldn’t do.

“Do not tell me what I can and cannot do, you fucking bitch! You get on your fucking knees and beg me to let you live one more God-damn second!” He wound his fingers into Paulina’s hair and forced her to the floor. He leaned down very close, yanking her black locks so that he and Paulina were face to face, nearly touching. “Now fucking beg,” he spat, his voice low and menacing. He tossed her, letting go of her hair so that she fell back on her heels.

Paulina didn’t want to say it. With all the power in her, she didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of saying a single word. She knew, despite her contrition, that she would bend to Frank’s will. She didn’t have the gumption to refuse him when he told her to do something, certainly not when he demanded it as he had done with his last statement. “Please,” she said quietly, glaring at her captor, who still had her by the hair, thus forcing her to look up at the face that was making Paulina’s insides squirm with hatred.

“You make me believe that you deserve to live, you fucking cunt, or I’ll slice your throat open and watch you bleed to death on my floor!” Frank dragged her, resisting, to the counter, where he yanked a meat cleaver out of a wooden block, resting the sharp blade on the tip of her nose. “I’ll step in your blood, let it soak my feet, and then I’ll bleach it away like it never happened. Now, you fucking beg for your life.” His voice had lowered to a deadly quiet, so quiet that Paulina strained to listen, just so she wouldn’t miss anything vital. Fear had taken over the girl’s insides, anger gone, her mind was now bent on one thing, and one thing only: preservation of life.

“Please,” she said quietly, looking up at Frank, pleading desperately with her eyes. “Don’t kill me. I want to live. I have to live. I’ll do anything. I’ve done everything…just, please, don’t kill me. Please.” Frank sneered down at her, narrowing his eyes.

“I don’t think I can hear you,” he hissed, grabbing Paulina by the shirtfront and pulling her up to eye level. In such a position, she was poised on the very tips of her toes, most of her weight supported by Frank. Paulina’s jaw quivered.

“Please,” she began, realizing she didn’t know what to say. She hung her head. “Please,” she repeated quietly. Fingers slid under her chin, Frank’s fingers, lifting her face so that she was looking into his eyes. She rested back on flat feet, now forced to look up to see him.

“Please what?” Vindictive bastard, Paulina thought bitterly. She almost gasped; where had that come from? She had never had anything close to resembling guts or courage. Certainly, she’d never even thought that about someone before…

“Please…don’t kill me,” Paulina whispered, tears welling up once more. She hated herself for being so weak. Another girl would probably have been strong, she would have resisted. Laura, Paulina knew, would have resisted. She’d have fought back. Paulina bit her lip. Then again, Laura would probably be dead by now, Paulina reasoned.

“I’m not going to kill you,” Frank murmured, giving the young girl a look that she couldn’t quite place. It wasn’t exactly passive, but it wasn’t an emotion that she recognized, at least not with Frank.

“Thank you,” Paulina said, knowing that she had completely submitted to his will, and disgusted with herself for it.

“I don‘t think I could,” he added. Before Paulina really had a chance to register this statement, the gap between their faces had closed, and their lips were connected in a soft kiss.

In a second, Frank’s hands were gone from her face, and were now sliding down Paulina’s body, grabbing her roughly by the hips to yank the girl closer. Rather than resisting, Paulina found her hands intertwining themselves at the base of Frank’s neck, pulling herself up to meet his height. Their tongues clashed, lips meshing together again and again, neither person thinking to stop.

Eventually, though, they did stop. The two pulled apart, seemingly instinctively, at the same time, both panting slightly from lack of air and the adrenaline coursing through their veins. The tips of their noses brushed, sending tingles through Paulina’s body. It took a few seconds for either person to realize what had just happened.

Worried, Paulina looked up at Frank, her brow furrowed, wondering what that had been about. Frank examined her through hovering lids, his face a gentle mask of serenity. Slowly, his eyes began to widen, and the gentility was replaced with an emotion that Paulina certainly recognized: anger.

Frank grabbed Paulina’s hands, ripping them from around his neck and holding them up beside her face. His eyes flashed dangerously, and Paulina felt an arrow of fear shoot through her insides.

“Get out,” he said quietly, dangerously quietly. His voice was dripping with restraint, the kind of restraint that it took not to hit someone, or worse. He spun Paulina around and threw her towards the kitchen doorway, causing the young girl to stumble with surprise. She lingered for a moment, wondering if he was going to call her back a second later and beat the shit out of her. “I said go!” he exploded, advancing on Paulina with his arm raised. “I don’t want to look at your fucking face anymore!” With that, he backhanded Paulina’s cheek, sending her spinning to the floor, where she crawled out of the kitchen as quickly as she could, before standing and running for the stairs, trying with all her might not to cry.



Hooooooooly shit. I'm torn right now, to be quite honest. I figure you guys will either absolutely love this, or leave me hate comments and furiously start clicking away at the 'unsubscribe' button. Either way, I'm kind of nervous to see what you guys have to say. Literally, I've been debating whether or not to have them kiss for days. I've had two endings to this chapter written: one where they kiss, and one where he beats the crap outta Paulina. Finally, I said to myself "Fuck it," and decided to go with this one. What do you guys think? Yea or nay? GO comment+subscribe+rate, please. OverAndOutxx
Sign up to rate and review this story