Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Dark Angel

In My Chest

by death_b4_disco 3 reviews

A/N: Filler- More on the way!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2010-09-17 - Updated: 2010-09-17 - 230 words

1Ambiance
Lucy felt Gerard's heart flutter to life.
"Thank God!" she sighed as he started to breath and move slowly. She shakily removed her fingers one by one, hesitating as she removed the last finger from the last cut. Both her and Gerard breathed a sigh of relief.
"Hello," she whispered, Gerard propped himself up on his elbows so that their faces were centimetres apart.
"Hey" he smiled, closing the gap between them as their lips brushed for the first time in such a long time.

~*~

"Hey guys, this is Lyra, Lucy's cousin!" Mikey smiled as the guys stared in shock.
"Lucy? Gerard's Lucy?!" Frank gasped, staring at Lyra, who waved shyly.
"The very same, I hear she's well known to you?" Lyra giggled.
"Wait, she's dead!" Bob blurted out.
"She was very alive when I last saw her!"

~*~
Blood pumping though his veins had never felt so good, Gerard smiled as he collapsed next to Lucy, panting in rhythm with her. Extending his arm, she curled up around his naked frame, sighing as she placed her hand on his chest, feeling his heart beating, feeling the relief.

"I have some questions." Gerard breathed, unsure of how she would react.
"What do you want to know?" she looked up, kissing his chin. Looking down, Gerard stared into her emerald eyes, the same eyes as 10 years ago.
"What the fuck just happened?"
Sign up to rate and review this story