Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Dark Angel

Wake The Dead (PREVIEW)

by death_b4_disco 5 reviews

PREVIEW PREVIEW PREVIEW!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2010-08-13 - Updated: 2010-08-13 - 401 words

1Exciting
A/N: PREVIEW! PREVIEW! PREVIEW! Okay so I am going on holiday in like... 10 mins but I wanted to update, so here’s a preview! I know its kinda confusing with what’s going on at the moment, I know I said I wanted this story to be ‘real’ but it’s so much better with people coming back from the dead... And yes... Lucy is back from the dead! Anyway, I shall continue writing over my holiday (if you could see the weather, you’d understand why!) and I get back on next Friday! See you then! P.S Englandarieans, (aka, the English people reading this, it’s your new name!) did you see the shooting stars?! I DID, THEY WERE EPIC! Anyhoo, see ya!

~*~

“A heartbreak isn’t always as loud as a bomb exploding. Sometimes, it could be as quiet as a feather falling and the most painful thing is, nobody hears it but you.” Author Unknown


Lucy remained silent, still aware of Mikey in the next room. As soon as she heard to coffee machine start up, she set into action.
Unbuttoning Gerard’s pinstriped shirt, she placed a shaking hand on his soft, now cooling, deathly pale chest. As the palm touched where his once beating heart was, she dug her fingernails into the flesh, piercing the skin but no blood flowed, it only settled on the surface of the crescent moon shaped wounds. She carefully placed her fingertips to each of the wounds, and muttered under her breath, causing Gerard’s eyes to open in shock and panic, before settling on Lucy. He tried to speak, Lucy knew the feeling, she knew how she had to calm him down. She move a hair out of his face again and stroked his cheek therapeutically.
“Gerard, listen, you won’t be able to speak, you’re not breathing, you have no blood coursing through your veins, your heart doesn’t beat. You’ve been dead for 5 minutes and 34 seconds, as soon as my hand leave contact with your wound, you won’t be able to be revived, Gee I’m so sorry for what I’m going to do, its selfish and cruel, but I just can’t live without you.”
Gerard went to speak again, realising he couldn’t he looked at her in agreement.
“Gee, I need to know, would you live forever with me?”
Sign up to rate and review this story