Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Demon Lord

Chapter 3 (Rebeta Read)

by Dragen

New idea came to mind and had to rewrite chapter 3, PLEASE read and REVIEW!!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Harry,Lily - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-08-05 - Updated: 2010-08-31 - 7981 words

?Blocked
‘Thoughts,’

Chapter 3!

Harry was standing in front of Gringotts, not long after coming from his vaults. He looked at his new watch that he got from his mother’s vault and saw that he had little over then two hours before Sirius’s Will Reading. As he looked at his watch, it brought back what he found deep down in Gringotts. What he had found down there was a real eye opener. It also gave him another reason why he couldn’t any longer trust Dumbledore: Dumbledore had kept information about the two Potters Family Vaults and his Mother’s Vault from him. Dumbledore had to inform about these two vaults when he re-entered the Wizarding world.

The Potters Family Vault; it held all the money, gems and weapons that the Potters had. Inside the vault, there were about two hundred or so of chests within it, some were gold, red and black. Kabn informed him that the gold ones were full of money, each were all full with fifty thousand galleons. The red ones were full of the family gems, jewels and deeds to the Potters homes - which he would look at later, and the black ones were full of weapons that the Potters collected over time. Although shocked at how rich he was, and how angry at Dumbledore for not informing about the vault, Harry knew he had to keep a level head. So he asked if it was possible for Gringotts to combine his Trust Vault with the Family Vault, as he didn’t see the point to have two many vaults. Kabn informed it was possible and would be done by the end of the day, but at the cost of twenty galleons - in which Harry was ok with.

Before leaving Harry asked Kabn if he could get a feather light Gringotts Money Bag that could hold ten thousand galleons. Kabn said it was possible for him to have one, but it would cost him fifty galleons. Although it was a bit expensive, Harry was happy to pay it, as it was keyed to him so it was anti-summon and anti-theft. And if someone was able to get there hands onto the bag, they wouldn’t be able to get the money out of it as they won’t keyed into the bag. Once he got one, he filled it with eight thousand galleons.

Although Harry didn’t like it, he could understand why Dumbledore didn’t tell him about this vault. As if he knew about it and could get whatever he wanted, he could have easily ended up becoming like Draco Malfoy.

The second Family Vault; However the next vault was something he couldn’t understand Dumbledore not telling him about, as apart for it being full with more weapons, it also had books within the vault. Kabn informed him that the books mainly on Charms, Potions, Transfiguration, some on Offensive and Defensive Magic and some one Legilimency and Occlumency. Harry started to wonder why Dumbledore didn’t want him to know about the weapons and books, seeing that he knew Voldemort would come after him one day. Harry thought that the books apart for helping him with schoolwork, he could help him learn skills that could help him defend against Voldemort and his Death Eaters. The books could also help to protect his mind, and so he wouldn’t have fallen Voldemort’s trap and Sirius would still be alive now. The same could be said about the weapons, he could have learnt how to handle one and be able to protect himself. Harry knew that he would be back here once he got a new trunk to put the book and weapons in. So for now he picked up a dagger and leg holster for it, so that he could protect himself if his wand was taken from him. Next he picked up a cloak with a hood, so he could to hide who he was. After this Harry headed to the last vault, his mother’s one, he really wanted to see what was in this one as not even the goblins knew what was in it.

Harry was still shocked what he learned in this vault, it was something that changed what he knew about himself and his mum.

Start of the Flashback!

As Harry standing in front of the vault door, Kabn said “With this door, you’ll need to place you hand onto the door and state your full name and command the door to open.”

So walking up to the vault door, Harry placed his hand on the door and said “Harry James Potter commands you to open,” and as Harry said that the door opened with dust as it wasn’t opened in a long time. As Harry was about to walk into the vault, he saw that Kabn wasn’t following him, so he asked “Aren’t you coming in as well?”

“I’m sorry Lord Potter but I can’t,” said Kabn, “Your mother put some wards up, so that no one but her blood can enter it,”

Harry was shocked to hear that his own mother was allowed to put up wards on a Gringotts’ vault; he had to wonder what the hell his mother was hiding. And why the goblins allowed her to do so. So wondering what was in the vault, Harry walked in.

0o0o0o0

As Harry entered the vault, he was shocked at what he saw. The vault looked like it was some kind of training room; it had a duelling ring in the centre of the room, to one side of the vault there were rakes of weapons from small swords to long bows, and at the other side of the vault were training mats. And at the end of the vault were two doors, and in the between the doors were two training dummies. One about six foot tall and looked like his father, however the next one was the strangest one that he ever seen.

As for the dummy that was eight foot tall, it had a human like body, but it had a body that an average Olympic heavy weightlifting champion would kill for. The mannequin had these ominous worn like black leather wings, the wingspan of these wings were at least eight feet across, they had a look of having frayed edges. But Harry thought it was to give the misleading look of weakness, so the enemy would underestimate it. Then on each side of mannequin’s head, were what appeared to be the horns from a ram. Harry walked up to the mannequin so he could examine it closer. At first Harry thought that the mannequin’s hands, up across its shoulders appeared to be armour. But as he examined it closer, he realized that it wasn’t armour but it was bone. As Harry touched them, they had several calcium protrusions protruding from each knuckle with a diamond sharp edge that felt like touching the air around them would cut someone in two, whilst the elbows had jagged spikes coming out of them. Then across the upper arm and shoulders, were two large triangular shards of the gleaming white bone. Harry also could see a long tile coming from behind the Demon Lord and was culling round it leg.

As Harry was looking at the dummies, a person walked out of one of the side doors. Harry was shocked to see who the person was, as the person looked a LOT like his mother but as if she was in her early twenties, she was also NAKED. She had breast size 36C, and her pussy was hairless - she had a body that men dreamt of fucking. Harry could help himself looking at her, even if she did look like his mum and as he was looking he could feel a hard on coming on.

“Harry? Is that you darling?” said the hot lady, but with a voice he heard so many times in his nightmares and when the Dementors came near him.

“M, m, mum?” said a shock Harry “Is that really you?” ‘Please say no,’ Harry thought worriedly with a blush coming on, ‘I’ll die off embarrassment if you say you are, no one should wish to fuck there mother as I do right now.’

“Sort of Harry, please seat down and I’ll explain,” said the look a like Lily, and then a seat appeared out of no where and she set down and waited for Harry to set. “Come on dear I don’t bite.”

“What do you mean you sort of?” asked Harry, who stayed standing up, “You are or you are not my mum,”

“I think it would better if you sit dear,” said the look a like Lily, “As there’s a lot to explain and it would be easier if you sat down,”

“Thanks but I think I’ll stay standing,” said Harry, and thought, ‘And staying standing will stop you see my hard on that I got,’

“If that’s what you want,” said the look a like Lily, “Well I am your mum, but at the same time I’m not. You see shortly after you were born, Lily came to Gringotts and brought this vault from the goblins. With this vault she made it into a training room for you. But before I say more, I'm guessing that the real Lily and her husband are dead,” in witch Harry give a nod, “I'm sorry to hear that, were they killed by Voldemort?” in witch Harry give another nod, “Ok last thing for now, do you know why Voldemort killed them, about the prophecy?” in witch Harry give another nod, “Good, now I can tell you why your mum brought this vault, she brought it so you can train to defeat Voldemort. The rooms through the doors behind us, are the sleeping and living areas for when you're not training. She also made me too, a memory came flash - so you'll have someone to train you and talk to. Meaning I have a sort of a body that you could touch, with all her memories that she had at the time. But I can only exist within this vault; as if I took one step out of here I would be gone forever.”

Harry was shocked at what the memory of his mum told him, he knew from people that his mum was smart and powerful. But he never imagined her to be this smart and powerful not only to create this training room, but to create a clone of herself too - something like this he hasn’t heard of before and wondered where she learnt it. With a blush he said, “I’ve many questions Mum, but could you get some clothes on? It’s hard for me not to think about, well -” he suddenly became hot and bothered.

‘He looks cute when he is hot and bothered,’ thought Memory Lily, and deciding not to make it harder for him, for now, she decided to do as he asked. Then suddenly she was wearing a robe with gold trimmings. “I’m sorry son, but for the last fifteen or so years, I’ve had no one here but for the people or demons that I create here.”

Harry was shocked that clothes appeared on his mother out of nowhere, but he suspect it was part of the magic in this vault. But the idea of creating people or demons, he wondered if it was the same idea as the Room of Requirement, but he had to make sure, “What do you mean by creating people or demons?”

“You go to Hogwarts right?” asked Memory Lily, which Harry gave a nod, “So have you heard of the Come and Go room that the house-elves calls the room,” Harry again gave a nod, and his suspicion was coming right, “Well it’s like that room, but instead of passing the room three time whilst thinking what you need. You just need to be in this vault and think what you want, and it’ll come.”

Harry was amazed that his mum could do such a thing, this was some advance magic, and he wondered what else the room could do and asked, which Memory Lily answered “Yes there is, apart for the wards to stop anyone but you and anyone you allow in - which I would advise not doing unless you really trust them - there’s a time spell so that once you enter the vault. Every hour you spend in this vault, a minute pass out in the normal world. And in the back room there is a system where you can change the flow of time. So no matter how long you stay in here for, you do not age as long as the time magic is working in here.”

Harry was even more shocked that his mum was able to do time magic and magic to stop growing old whilst the time magic was working, it was said that this was the hardest magic to do. So wondering why she went through all this, he asked “What is this vault for mum? I don’t think you, past you, oh whatever,” Harry was getting confused not knowing what to call this person, he wanted to call her mum, but at the same time he could as he was talking about her too. This was getting confusing, “Would do all this for just training to defeat Voldemort, it seems a little too much.”

“First off whilst we’re talking about you mum, you should call me Lily and any other time you can call me mum,” said Lily, and Harry give a nod, as it would be less confusing - but not by much, “You're right, this vault isn't just to train to defeat Voldemort. This vault is also to be used so that you can learn and control your Demonic Powers.”

“My what?” ask a shocked Harry, who wasn’t sure if he heard Lily right or not. He was sure that she said his Demonic Powers, but how was that possible? He was fully human or at least use to be, he wasn’t sure after the ritual he done, but his mum wouldn’t have known he would have done this ritual - right?

“Your Demonic Powers,” said Lily, “You see, although the Wizarding world would think that the Evens were a pure Muggle family and knew nothing of the Wizarding world, that would all be a lie. It’s true that the Evens didn’t have magic like Wizards and Witches; they did have powers, Demonic Powers. The Evens didn’t know really knew how they got these Demonic Powers, but it was believed that one of the Evens woman was raped in the last Demon War. This was the same time that the Evens found out about the Wizarding world. Anyway, since then although the Evens knew about the Wizarding world, they had little to do with them as not one of them helped the muggle world, they just had enough contact to know what was going on in the Wizarding world. Since then the Evens had at least a few people there family had Demonic Powers. And until your mum was born, they almost ended their enough contact Wizarding world. But when your mum’s parents found out that she was a witch, they knew they had to send her to Hogwarts to learn to control her powers. Now over time as you know, your mother married your father James Potter and had you. Shortly before you were born, Dumbledore told your mum and dad the prophecy about you and Voldemort. This is when your mum made this vault for you, so you could train to fight Voldemort and learn to control your Demonic Powers, as she feared she might die before you were old enough for her to train you herself. So once she had finished creating this vault, she now had to find someone she could trust to tell you about it when you were of the age of eleven - but the question was who could she trust? She knew that there weren’t many people she could trust, as almost everyone would believe that you can’t be trust or you were evil or both as to them you would be a half-bleed.” Harry could only nod in agreement here, as he could remember how Moony was treated when people found out he was a werewolf. “In the end she decided to go with Dumbledore, sure she didn’t full trusted him as he keeps WAY too much to himself for your mum’s liking. But she knew that he was a good man, and what he does he does them for the right reasons. So after getting an oath from him not to tell anyone apart for you what she was about to tell him, she told him all about her and you having demon blood, about this the vault and some of what she had done to it. She had asked Dumbledore to tell you about the vault on your eleventh birthday, so you could start your train to control your Demonic Powers before I remove the blocks that your mum placed on you. She placed the blocks on you as your Demonic Powers were beginning to show when you were only six months on, and your mum was afraid that Demonic Powers seeing they were showing at a young age, they would overwhelm you and kill you. Now I see that it was the wrong chose to ask Dumbledore, as he didn’t do as your mum asked and kept it from you.”

Harry was shocked at what Lily had told him, about his the Evens family, about creating this vault for him, and about the block that his mum put on him for his safety. He learnt more about his mum and himself in a short time then he did in years being in the Wizarding world. Then when he heard that Dumbledore knew about him having demon blood in him, and that his mum had asked Dumbledore to tell him about it and his mum’s vault on his eleventh birthday. He was even more pissed at Dumbledore, “The bastard,” Harry said aloud to himself, “So much for no longer keeping things from me, I don’t know why I’m still surprised at this.”

“Harry,” Lily said in a warning tone, “That’s not the way to talk about the Headmaster, whatever he done, he would have a good reason for doing so.”

“Yeah right,” Harry said sarcastically “What reason would he withhold the fact that you had a Will made up, or that there was a prophecy about me and Voldemort. He had withheld so much from me and I bet done things, that whatever he did as hurt me more then it did to help.”

“What do you mean Harry?” Lily asked concerned.

So Harry started to tell Lily everything, from his life at the Dursleys up to Sirius’s death, he also told her some of his feeling; the hurt, anger and hate. By the time Harry told Lily what happened, he felt lighter as if some burden was lifted off him - it felt great to tell someone all this. But for Lily she was shocked at what Harry went though, no child should go though what he went though, and she was mad at Dumbledore for allowing it to happen. ‘Although,’ Lily thought to herself ‘Thanks to that meddling old fool, his meddling might have just made my Mistress plans a lot easier,’ then out she said darkly, “The bastard, apart for what he put you though, he knew that your mum and James didn’t want you go to the Dursleys, as they hated anything to do with magic.”

“WHAT?” Harry shouted angrily, “The bastard knew that I shouldn’t go to the fucking Dursleys.”

“Of course he knew, he was there when your parents wrote it into their Will,” said Lily.

“How can that be?” asked Harry, “I heard my parents Will before I came here.”

“Did you hear the full Will or just the summary of it where you heard what each person got?” asked Lily.

“Just the summary,” said Harry, as he thought about it for few moments.

“So you wouldn’t have heard where you should be placed,” said Lily, “So seeing that your parents Will wasn’t read until now, I now understand why you didn’t came sooner. Although I’m surprised that you didn’t see signs of your Demonic Powers coming though, like your looks changing a bit and a few other changes, along with some extra powers. As the block that your mum put on you should have started to remove itself on your eleventh birthday, as if it was kept on any longer then your thirteenth birthday you and everything around you could be killed if it suddenly removed without the proper rituals done first.”

As soon as Harry heard about the block on his Demonic Powers, and what do happen to him if it was removed properly, he suddenly had an awful thought. What if Dumbledore altered the block that his mum put on him, so it was permanent until he removed it suddenly? At this thought, he suddenly realized WHY he wasn’t given any training; he was going to be a bomb that would kill Voldemort and anyone around him. Sure he would have some training, as Dumbledore knew that he wouldn’t fight Voldemort without any. But now knew that any training that he got would be worthless, as any training he would get was to make sure he left long enough for Dumbledore to remove the block from him. “THE FUCKING BASTARD!” Harry shouted angrily. After taking a few deep breaths to calm himself a bit, he explained to Lily who was looking at him strangely, the reason for his out cry.

After Harry told Lily what he was thinking, Lily could fully understand it out cry and started to call Dumbledore names, some Harry didn’t knew. She also ranted about what she would like to do to Dumbledore if she could leave the vault, some of the things Lily wanted to do made Harry feel sick and shocked. He almost felt sorry for Dumbledore if Lily was able to leave the vault, the key word being almost - as Harry felt that Dumbledore dissevered everything he got for what he done to him. Once Lily calmed down a bit, she said “So lets see what kind of blocks the bastard put on you,” and with that she cast some wandless spells on Harry. After a few minutes of casting spells, she looked shocked as she asked Harry, “Are you sure that you didn’t notice any kinds or changes in your appearance or in your magic?”

“Not that I’m aware of mum,” said Harry with a smile, it felt strangely good to call the person in front of him mum, even though she was a memory of his mum. “Why do you ask?”

Lily smiled at Harry calling her mum, as she said “Well the strange thing is that, the spells that I cast on you showed that you didn’t have any blocks on you, or never had any blocks on you,” then she thought for a few moments, when she asked “Harry my son, did you do any rituals recently?”

Harry was in two minds if he should tell his mum that he did one or not, as he was worried that she might be disappoint in him. But as he thought about it, he decided that he should tell her. As even though she wasn’t really his mum, she had his mum’s memories. And seeing that she had demons blood in her, she would have looked things up on demons and might have heard about this Demon Lord that he called himself. So he said “In fact I did do a ritual, it was about two weeks ago, as I felt so helpless and weak after some things that happened recently. I knew that Dumbledore wasn’t going to help me anytime soon, as he had years to do so and done nothing. So I did this ritual from a book that I sort of borrowed from the Restricted Section.”

“What kind of ritual was it, do you know the name of it?” asked Lily.

“It didn’t have a name,” said Harry “I know it was foolish doing a ritual that I knew little about, but the ritual would give me extra strength, speed and power, the things that I needed if I hope to fight Voldemort. Anyway, once I done the ritual, I spent the next two weeks asleep. When I awoke yesterday, I found myself with a new body, and a pair of black wings.”

Lily was shocked at what she heard, she knew of many rituals thought could give him the same things that he told her he got, but there was only one or two rituals she could of think of to get all of them at once. ‘Could he have the Demon Lord Ritual,’ Lily thought hopefully, ‘If he has done it, it would mean that my Mistress’s plans would become a lot easier.’ To make sure, she said, “Harry dear could you show me your new body? I might know of the ritual that you done.”

“Well my body sort of looks like that big dummy,” said Harry, “I’m just as tall, but I don’t have the measles, the leather wings as they are feathers but they were almost as big. I also don’t have the horns, tile or any of the bone kind of armour.”

“The Demon Lord Ritual,” said Lily with a smile, though she was shocked at how far he was a long he was, as she knew it took some power to get that far. “That’s the ritual that you done, and over time as you get stronger; you’ll look more like the dummy.”

“So you do know what the Demon Lord is,” said Harry, “You see when Vernon tried to hit me yesterday, time seemed to stop and I broke his wrist when time started again. Once I broke his wrist and told how things were going to be, I said ‘you try anything to hurt me, you will face the wrath of the Demon Lord’ and since then I was wondering who or what hell the Demon Lord was. So mum, could you tell me who or what this Demon Lord is?”

“Hmm, the Demon Lord is the right hand man/demon of the King of the Demons; Apollyon,” said Lily, “It was the Middle Ages, as man calls it, when elves, dwarfs and other magical races lived peacefully with man. But other time man started to out number the magical races, and began to think that they were superior and needed to control the magical races for their own gain. Seeing that the magical races didn’t want to be under the control of man, they went to war with them; during this war was when the Demon Lord appeared. You see long time before men appeared, the world was full of demons. Apollyon created the magical race likes of the elves, goblins and dwarfs as slaves. But after some time, the elves, dwarfs and some of the goblins began to gain independence and like all independent people, they started to fight for their freedom. After years of fighting, the elves, dwarfs and goblins were able to defeat Apollyon and his demons. They couldn’t kill all of them - mainly Apollyon as he was immortal and hard to kill - but they were able to create three dimension pits that joined as one. They made three of them as there were so many demons around the world. The dimension pits were built in three different places in the world, and cast a spell to pull Apollyon and his demons into them. The elves, dwarfs and goblins sealed the pit with a powerful gate that they called the gate The Demon Gate.”

By now Harry was shocked at what he was hearing; his mum was telling him things he couldn’t believe. Like demons ruling the world once, and that there was a King of the Demons; Apollyon, and that Apollyon was the reason for the birth of the magical race of the likes elves, goblins and dwarfs. He was amazed at that the elves, dwarfs and some of the goblins rose up and fought Apollyon and his demons for his demon for their freedom. Harry was also amazed at that the elves, goblins and dwarfs, won by building three dimension pits and sending Apollyon and his demons into them and sealing the pits by a Demon Gate. He also couldn’t believe that men was like today men, all they were after was trying to control the magical race for their own gain. Harry couldn’t but to listen to his mum as she told him more about this demonic history.

“For the years the elves, dwarfs and goblins guarded the Demon Gates, so that none of the non-demons that supported Apollyon or the demons that escaped imprisonment could free him or his demons,” said Lily “But as the war started with men, unknown to the elves, dwarfs and goblins, the gates power had weakened a bit, but not enough for the gates to open, but enough for Apollyon to see what was happening in the world. So when the war started, Apollyon decided to find a way out of his prison. After a few years of planning, Apollyon finally came up with a plan. He knew that he couldn’t open one of the gates where he was, nor could his slaves open the gates from the outside alone. So he decided to create a demon to lead his slaves in the outside world and lead them to fight the traitors, but at the same time find a way to open one of the Demon Gates to free him. This is where he created the Demon Lord. The Demon Lord was Apollyon’s most powerful creation, as apart for strength, power and speed, the demon lord had the control over the elements of the wind, earth, fire, water, shadow and lighting. Doing this and sending the Demon Lord to Earth took a lot out him, and he was weak for a long time. Over the next two years or so with men and the magical races fighting each other, the Demon Lord was gathering power from killing powerful people and stealing their power, so that he could free his Master. Apart for gaining power, the Demon Lord seek out the demons that was lucky enough not to be imprisoned and was in hiding, waiting to serve their king once again He also seeked out the magical races that were loyal to the Demon King, the likes of the trolls, goblins and orks. However, everything went pare ship during the third year of the Demon Lord being in the Earth Realm. He was attacking a village which was rumoured to have powerful warriors living there, however, unknown at the time one of the villagers barely escaped and informed the leader of the near by Elf Village. After some talks with the magical races, they realized that they needed the help of the humans, as they knew they could deal with the Demon Lord and his army alone. So after a long talks between the leaders of the humans and the magical races, they formed a treaty, in which ended that war but started a new one against demons.” Here Lily stopped what she was saying, so that Harry could take all what she told him in.

Harry was shocked at the dark and demonic history that he wasn’t aware of, it made him think what else he didn’t know about the world around him. Harry was even more shocked that this Demon King was the one that made a demon, The Demon Lord, to try and free him. He wondered apart for controlling the elements - Harry wonder what the Demon Lord could do with the elements - he wondered what other power he had. He also wondered if he was becoming this Demon Lord that the Apollyon made, he wondered how this came to be. There were a few questions that he wanted to know, but decided to wait until his mum had finished her story about the Demon Lord.

“Anyway,” said Lily once she thought Harry had enough time to take in what she told him, “The war with the demons was a long, and many dead or each side but more so for the humans and the magical races side. As unlike the humans and the magical races, the Demon Lord was able to bring any of his demons and anyone with demon blood in them back to live. It wasn’t for years later until a High Elf Leader named Alberi was able to find a way to finally stop the Demon Lord. Alberi realized that as long the Demon Lord had his powers, he would be near unstoppable, so he had to find a way to take that power away. You see Harry, there is only a few ways to kill someone who is a demon or got demon blood in them. One is to use a special weapon that’s being spelled to kill a demon, or have the demon powers sealed to make them mortal again. However, Alberi knew that a spelled weapon would kill the Demon Lord, as he was too powerful to do so. And he knew that none of the normal seals that he knew of would hold his powers longer enough so that they could banish him back to his Master. And even if the seals did work, he feared that the Demon King would only undo the blocks and send the Demon Lord back to finish the job.

“Alberi knew that he had to create a new kind of seal if he wanted the Demon Lord defeated. So for the next few years work, Alberi worked on new seals that he believed would seal the Demon Lord’s powers. After a few years, he was finally able to come up with some seals that he believed would work. But the problem was that he sure if they would work or not, or if they do work, he wasn’t sure what side effects there would be - as he wasn’t able to test them. However, Alberi knew that there was no other option but to try them.

“However, by the time he finally created the new seals, the Demon Lord had gotten enough power to free his Master. So he knew that there was only one chance to defeat the Demon Lord. So the humans and the magical races planned to set a trip for him. They knew that the Demon Lord would go to one of the Demon Gates, so they made two of the Demon Gates so hard to get to that it would take time to get though. However the third gate would be nearly as hard, but made sure it had a few points of weakness that they knew the Demon Lord would use against them. So the humans and the magical races waited for the Demon Lord to make his move, and after a few months of waiting the Demon Lord made his move. During the huge battle to keep the Demon Gate close, Alberi started to cast the spells needed for the seals needed to seal the Demon Lord’s powers. It took some time, and many dead people, but Alberi was finally able to seal the Demon Lord’s powers. To everyone’s surprise though, when he did so book and next to it six small stone objects appeared in front of Alberi. But that didn’t really matter at the time, as al eyes were on the Demon Lord. As the moment that Alberi sealed his powers, the Demon Lord suddenly became weak and unable to do anything. With the Demon Lord’s army in shock, a High Elf took the opportunity to kill the Demon Lord. With the death of the Demon Lord, the reminding of his army were either killed or they had escaped.

“Anyway, after they sorted of the injuries of their men, and buried their dead Alberi and the other leaders of the Demon War took a closer look at the Demon Book and the six small stone objects next to the book. When they examine the stone objects, they found that they hold Elemental Powers. They didn’t know how it was possible, but believed that the Elemental Stone were the Demon Lord’s Elemental Powers. And they feared that if or when the Demon King would resurrect the Demon Lord, the Demon Lord would come after them to regain them. Alberi believed that if a right ritual was used, someone else could use and gain these stones powers.

“However, it was when they were examining the book that Alberi and the leaders were most shocked. As you see, they found that the book had an easy step-by-step guide in it on how someone could become a Demon Lord. It also had all the powers that the Demon Lord had and how to use them. There were also a list of all the spells and rituals that a demon could use. After some thought, it was decided it was unsafe for the Elemental Stones and the Demon Book to be kept, for the fears that they could fall in the wrong hands, so it was decided they would be destroyed.

“However, they were shock that when they tried, the Elemental Stones and the Demon Book were still in one pace. So it was decided that they would hide the book and stones and tell no one where they are. However before they hid them, Alberi came up with an idea to make it harder for someone to get the info from the book. He placed spells onto the book so that one someone with demon blood or a dark creature - like the Dark Elves - within them to read the book. Also he made sure that whoever becomes the next Demon Lord, they would need to be at a certain power level before they could read more of the book. He also placed a spell to warn them when someone done the Demon Lord Ritual, as they called they called the ritual that call make someone into the Demon Lord, so that they could be ready. The last thing that he did before he put the book into hiding was to place where the stones were hidden. Most of the leader didn’t like this idea, that was until Alberi explained that the person had to be at certain power before they could see that part of the book. Also it would give them time to find the new Demon Lord and defeat him before they became too powerful, hearing this the leaders were a bit more, but not by much, to allow Alberi to place the info into the book. Once he had done what he could, he hid the book where he thought no one could find it.

“However, as time went by, a few Dark Elves and some low level demons did find the book and used the Demon Lord Ritual. All of them tried to bring the Demon King back to this world, but thanks to the spells that Alberi placed on the book most of them were stopped before they got too powerful. However, there were a few who did get enough power to find read more of the book and find some of Elemental Stones, but with some luck they too were defeated too. Anyway, after each defeat of each of the new Demon Lord, the Demon Book would be re-hidden. However, like many other things in history, over the centuries the Demon Book and the info about the Demon Lord and the Demon War was lost in time. Although there were rumours about where the Demon Book was, but no one was sure what was in the book.

“Now I don’t know how the Demon Book got to Hogwarts, but it did along with the Alberi’s Journals explaining about the Demon Lord and the history about the war and everything. Your wasn't able to do the Demon Lord Ritual, as she was a female, and the Ritual only allows males to become the new Demon Lord.”

Harry was shocked at what he learned about the Demon Lord, and how he was defeated. He was afraid that he would become like the Demon Lord, and would try to free Demon King. He didn't like the idea at all, as although he didn't really care about the world and what happens to it, he didn't want to become evil and hurt the few people he still cared about. He also didn't want to serve this Demon King, he wasn't going to allow anyone to control him no more. So he asked his mum, “Mum, seeing that I've become this Demon Lord, does that mean I'll become evil and try and free this Demon King?”

Lily had to think carefully on how to answer this question, as if she wasn't careful her Mistress’s plans would come to nothing. So she answered carefully “Evil, not really,” seeing Harry paled at this, she add, “I mean you'll become a bit more darker, do things you wouldn't normally do. But you won't become evil unless you want to,” Lily smiled as she saw Harry smiling a bit at hearing this, thinking he wouldn't become evil. “As for wanting to free the Demon King, unless you want to free him, you got nothing to worry about. Only demons who knew and worshipped him, would want to free the Demon King.”

Harry was glad to hear this, with his fears set free, he asked “That's good to hear mum. But what about this training I need to go through? When do we start it?”

After a few moments of thought, Lily said “I say in a few days, your time. As I need to set the runes so that in the vault it'll be a day in here, whilst it's a minute in the normal world, as we got a lot of training to catch up on thanks to Dumbledore.”

“That's good to hear mum,” Harry said happily, “Seeing that I'm going shopping when I leave here, is there anything I need to get before I come back.”

“No son there isn't,” then after a thought, she said, “But before you go, I want to gave you something that'll help you,” and with that she went into the back room and a few minutes returned with a small box, and as she give the box to Harry she said. “In the box is a watch, it is also a Portkey which well take you to the front of this vault whenever you want. When you return I can show you how to set it, so you can Portkey anywhere you want. I'll also show you what else it can do when you return, but the main thing it can do is warn you of anyone that wants to kill you because you're now the Demon Lord.”

As Harry open the box, he found a styliss gold wristwatch, with a few extra buttons then a normal wristwatch, but he knew that his mum would inform him what they do when he returned. So with a smile, he gave his mum a big hug as he said “Thank you mum, I'll see you in a few days,” and with that he left the vault to meet back up with Kabn. Harry smiled as he saw the shock face of the goblin, when he left the vault just a minute of entering it. Harry didn't tell the goblin what he found, just told him that he would like to return to the surface, so that he could begin his shopping.

0o0o0o0

What Harry didn’t know was that when he left his mothers vault, the memory of his mum went to living area where she reviled a hidden portrait. The portrait was of a female demon, and once it was reviled, the portrait asked “Greetings my loyal servant, what news do you have to awaken me?”

“Mistress,” begun Lily, “Harry Potter has finally came to the vault today, and it looks like that most of your plans may be a head of schedule.”

“Why is that Lily?” asked the portrait.

“Because Mistress, he has already done the Demon Lord Ritual.”The portrait was shocked to hear this; she thought it would be months before she got to the stage where she could make Harry into the Demon Lord. Thinking about Harry, she wondered why it took so long for him to get to the vault, she thought he would have came long before now, and would be free and would become his most loyal servant by now. “Tell me Lily, what do you know of the new Demon Lord?” asked the portrait.“Well Mistress -” and with that Lily told her Mistress everything that Harry told her. By the time Lily had finished telling her Mistress everything, the portrait vowed once she was free, she would seek vengeance on those who betrayed or hurt her new Lord. But first she needed to plan on how her Lord was going to free her, and what he needed to learn. So with that the portrait and Lily began to plan what to teach Harry.

End of the Flashback!

Now back outside of Gringotts, seeing that he had two hours before Sirius’s Will Reading, Harry decided to go to Madam Malkin's to get some smart looking clothes for the Reading and maybe some other new clothes too if he could. And if he had the time, get some other things too that he wanted.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Authors Note: This is the end of chapter 3 of the Demon Lord, I hope that you enjoyed the story. If you did, please take a few more moments to review, as I would like to hear what you think of the story and any ideas that you would like to see happen in the story.

This is what the eight foot demon meant to look like; human looking demon, with the body and horns of this demon davidstrifedeviantartcom/art/Demon-75232681 and the bones on the arm and shoulder of this one, aridimadeviantartcom/art/Demon-50419315 with wings... I haven’t yet decided about the legs yet. I’m looking for an artist to draw this demon, so if you are an artist could you draw this for me and email me at ranger_dragenhotmailcouk

I was told by a friend to find an advisor who has knowledge of Lord of the Rings, Dragon Lance and other fantastic books. As my friend said that the history of the Demon Lord got some potential to be good, but need an advisor to make it better. So if you think you can make the history of the Demon Lord better, please email me at ranger_dragenhotmailcouk
Sign up to rate and review this story