Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Chaotic

Twelve Days

by Mikari 0 reviews

Twelve days of Team Rocket...

Category: Pokemon - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Parody - Published: 2010-07-26 - Updated: 2010-07-27 - 473 words

0Unrated
This is a random crackish song that was requested by alpha6war-spartan based on a picture of a Christmas tree. The tree had a Staryu on top and Electrode and Voltorb decorations, but in th song I used Ash's Kanto pokemon. Disclaimer, I don't own Pokemon.

Twelve Days

On the first Day of Christmas Team Rocket tried to steal, a Pikachu that made them blast off.

On the second day of Christmas Team Rocket tried to steal, two Charizard burning and a Pikachu that made them blast off.

On the third day of Christmas Team Rocket tried to steal, three Bulbasaur biting, two Charizard burning and a Pikachu that made them blast off.

On the forth day of Christmas Team Rocket tried to steal, four Squirtle squirting, three Bulbasaur biting, two Charizard burning and a Pikachu that made them blast off.

On the fifth day of Christmas Team Rocket tried to steal, five Pidgeotto flying, four Squirtle squirting, three Bulbasaur biting, two Charizard burning and a Pikachu that made them blast off.

On the sixth day of Christmas Team Rocket tried to steal, six Butterfree spinning, five Pidgeotto flying, four Squirtle squirting, three Bulbasaur biting, two Charizard burning and a Pikachu that made them blast off.

On the seventh day of Christmas Team Rocket tried to steal, seven Krabby jumping, six Butterfree spinning, five Pidgeotto flying, four Squirtle squirting, three Bulbasaur biting, two Charizard burning and a Pikachu that made them blast off.

On the eight day of Christmas Team Rocket tried to steal, eight Muk stinking, seven Krabby jumping, six Butterfree spinning, five Pidgeotto flying, four Squirtle squirting, three Bulbasaur biting, two Charizard burning and a Pikachu that made them blast off.

On the ninth day of Christmas Team Rocket tried to steal, nine Primeape punching, eight Muk stinking, seven Krabby jumping, six Butterfree spinning, five Pidgeotto flying, four Squirtle squirting, three Bulbasaur biting, two Charizard burning and a Pikachu that made them blast off.

On the tenth day of Christmas Team Rocket tried to steal, ten Lapras swimming, nine Primeape punching, eight Muk stinking, seven Krabby jumping, six Butterfree spinning, five Pidgeotto flying, four Squirtle squirting, three Bulbasaur biting, two Charizard burning and a Pikachu that made them blast off.

On the eleventh day of Christmas Team Rocket tried to steal, eleven Snorlax sleeping, ten Lapras swimming, nine Primeape punching, eight Muk stinking, seven Krabby jumping, six Butterfree spinning, five Pidgeotto flying, four Squirtle squirting, three Bulbasaur biting, two Charizard burning and a Pikachu that made them blast off.

On the twelfth day of Christmas Team Rocket tried to steal, twelve Tauros running, eleven Snorlax sleeping, ten Lapras swimming, nine Primeape punching, eight Muk stinking, seven Krabby jumping, six Butterfree spinning, five Pidgeotto flying, four Squirtle squirting, three Bulbasaur biting, two Charizard burning and a Pikachu that made them blast off.
Sign up to rate and review this story