Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Dark Angel

Let This Go

by death_b4_disco 6 reviews

'Lucy giggled, the sound like tiny bells ringing, Hannah smiled and held Lucy’s face in her hands. “I saw him Lucy, I honestly saw him.”'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-14 - Updated: 2010-04-14 - 306 words

5Exciting
Hannah ran into the ward, bursting into Lucy’s padded cell.
“I saw him!” she whispered breathlessly. Lucy didn’t look up from her book, she simply waved and continued reading. “Lucy! I. Saw. Him.” Hannah spoke with more stamina this time walking over to her sister and kneeling down to her level, poking her to get her attention. Lucy giggled, the sound like tiny bells ringing, Hannah smiled and held Lucy’s face in her hands. “I saw him Lucy, I honestly saw him.” Suddenly Lucy understood, her eyes widened she gasped.
“You saw my angel?”
“Yes darling, he was just like you described him.”
“Did you speak to him?” Lucy’s grew wild with excitement. Hannah’s dropped. “What?”
“I did, but he didn’t realise until it was too late.”
“Too late? For what?”
“His train pulled away. I was left on the platform.”
“But he remembered?”
“Yes honey, he remembered.” Lucy’s eyes were filled with wild excitement and awe; she smiled and went back to reading her book, accidently flashing the insides of her wrists to the world; they were filled with old scars and a tattoo quoting ‘Mon ange d'obscurité’ on her right wrist. Lucy humming the only tune she knew to herself. Hannah sighed and while smiling, shook her head at her little sister. She left the room and sat in the visitor’s area waiting for her appointment with Lucy’s physiatrist.
Dr Folie was a short man, round in the stomach and balding on the top of his head; his circular glasses perched on his nose. Hannah smiled as she remembered that Lucy referred to him as ‘Dr Walrus’ for his looks. He coughed making Hannah rise out of her day dream.
“Dr Folie.” Hannah stood up and greeted the man with a shake of the hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story