Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Black, Gray and White

Chapter 14

by dust101 23 reviews

...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Fleur,Harry,Tonks - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2009-07-28 - Updated: 2009-07-28 - 6310 words

5Original
Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling owns Harry Potter and the crew...

Author's note: Sorry it took a while...
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14 - The-Elephant-In-The-Room

“Mrs. Malfoy? What are you doing?” A young death eater asked her, both in confusion and fear.

Narcissa, who was floating the battered, wheezing form of her cousin, Sirius Black, froze. She slowly turned around and looked at the new recruit. She could see the fear on his face, and then she looked at her cousin’s face. His left eye was swollen, his nose broken, and his face peppered with cuts and bruises. She closed her eyes and fixed her face into an angry and annoyed expression before opening them and leveling her gaze on the death eater slowly approaching them.

“How dare you address me as such recruit? Do you know who I am?” She asked.

The new death eater froze, “Y-Yes ma’am. I-It’s just that I-I was told to watch t-the blood traitor.” He answered, stuttering.

“I’m taking him upstairs for interrogation. I know he’s hiding more secrets of the Order of the Pheonix.” She said angrily. “Now, what’s your name?”

“Paul McDougal ma’am.” He answered.

“Well Paul McDougal, you are to tell no one about this.” She said, she saw that he was about to argue so she quickly added, “And when I finally report the secrets to the dark lord, I’ll be sure to remember the promising new recruit who helped me. Your reward will be generous.”

The recruit quickly shut his mouth and smiled. “I didn’t see anything then.” He quickly said, before turning around and walked away the opposite direction.

She waited until she could not hear any more footsteps before she twitched her hand and Sirius’ body floated after her.

cough cissy that was brilliant.” The hoarse voice of the Black heir said.

“That was nothing for a slytherin.” She responded, as she walked up the flight of stairs leading away from the dungeons, into the living room.

She opened the door and peeked through the small opening. Her house was bustling with activity. Hooded men and women were rushing here and there, doing the bidding of their dark lord.

Narcissa turned around and lowered Sirius on the steps. “Sirius, I’m going to heal your injuries now.” She said, brandishing her wand. She didn’t heal his wounds before because it would be too suspicious and too hard to lie through. Once she was done, she took out something from her pocket. She waved her wand and the item returned to its normal size, a full death eater uniform. “Put this on and follow me. I’ve charmed it to hide your face and be unnoticeable.” She said handing the garments to him.

She led him out of dungeon and into the living room. She set a brisk space, leading him through the labyrinth that is the Malfoy manor. ‘So far so good.’ She said to herself as no one seemed to suspect them, while people quickly moved out of her way as usual. ‘This is good, we’re almost there.’

She allowed herself to smile as she quickly crossed the foyer and grabbed the handle of the front door.

“Narcissa! Where are you going?” Someone yelled from behind them.

She didn’t turn around but answered, “Out for a stroll.”

“At this time of the night?” The person asked.

Annoyed, she rounded about. “I don’t see why any of this is your concern Mr. Greyback. How dare you question me in my own home?” She snapped.

The werewolf sniffed the air twice, before his eyes narrowed at the hooded person beside her. “Oh, this is a big concern for me Mrs. Malfoy.” Fenrir Greyback growled, before his expression turned feral…

Team 2 of Japan’s Unspeakables were in a small conference room in the Goblin ran bank, Gringgots. They listened intently as Narcissa Malfoy, recounted her story of the night Sirius died.

“I was branded as a blood traitor and was locked up in the dungeons beside Sirius’ cell. I was tortured, raped and abused, under the order of my own sister, Bellatrix. Even my own son, Draco had his turn with me… Sirius lost his voice, yelling for them stop.” She said, her voice cracking.

“Harry, she’s telling the truth. I heard Lucius and Bellatrix talking about her while I was shadow stalking in the manor. Lucius actually disowned her from the Malfoy family.” Nym added.

“Someone attacked the mansion and apparently destroyed it.” The battered woman stated.

Harry scratched his head and smirked at the two girls beside him, “Yeah, so I’ve heard.”

“A recruit took me to a safe house while everyone was panicking, trying to escape.” She whispered. “Though I wouldn’t call it a ‘safe’ house at all… They took out their anger on me and the recruits had their fun with me.” She whispered bitterly, as fresh tears fell from her eyes.

Fleur nodded at the older blonde. “Mrs. Malfoy how-”

“Don’t call me that! Never associate me with that name again!” She yelled angrily. “My name is Narcissa Black.”

Fleur tried again, “I’m sorry, Miss Black how did you escape? How did you get here?”

“I… Draco arrived at the safe house. He…” She took a deep breath. “He told me that Lucius was dead and he was the new Lord Malfoy. He told me that as thanks for bringing him into this world… He would let me go if I behaved and obeyed him.”

She covered her face with her hands, as she broke down… “My own son, the only person I truly loved… made me perform the most degrading things for everyone in that house. E-even to t-the house elves…”

Nym quickly got up and hugged her aunt as she wept. Fleur quickly followed and took out her wand.

“Auntie, Fleur is just going to heal your wounds.” Nym whispered to the older woman.

Seeing the metamorphagus nod, she quickly casted a diagnostic spell and healed all the injuries and wounds on the broken woman.

Harry was accustomed to such things because of his profession, but this has hit close to home, it was Nym’s aunt. How can a son do such a thing to his mother, just because of their beliefs? She was better off to have been killed by them quickly, than to suffer something such as what she has gone through.

“Narcissa, since you were disowned, your name reverts to your original, Narcissa Black. Therefore as the new Lord Black, I welcome you back to the family.” Harry formally stated. “You can live in any of the Black properties – I’m sorry, actually you can live anywhere in the world you wish to. “

Narcissa smiled through her tears. “Thank you Lord Potter-Black… I’m very sorry for being hostile to you before.”

“Please call me Harry. If you can’t tell by the constipated look I have, I don’t really like being called Lord. I feel like I’m doing something blasphemous…” Harry explained scratching his head.

“Very well, Harry.” She said smiling sadly. “If you don’t mind, I’d like to stay where you are staying. I don’t want to be alone…” She said looking down at the floor.

Harry conferred with his two ladies in their minds before answering. “We don’t mind.” He said referring to Nym and Fleur. “But I would like for you to swear an oath that you wouldn’t betray our trust to anyone.”

Narcissa quickly swore an oath never to betray them. After a flash of light, Harry hugged her and whispered the address of Grimmauld Place to her ear, making her shiver and Goosebumps pop up on her skin.

“Arry stop it.” Fleur said hitting him on the head, as he let her go.

Harry smirked at the blushing witch. “Fleur, Nym, Why don’t you take Narcissa shopping? Muggle clothing if you please. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have clothes and it’ll be good for her to be away from the magical scenery for a bit. I’m going to be discussing something with Ragnok. Let’s meet up in the usual McD’s, the one near us at 1:00 for lunch.”

Harry opened the door and let the girls out. Fleur and Nym went out first, but Narcissa stopped before going out. “Harry, Why are you trusting me?”

Harry looked at her in the eye, “I didn’t, but I performed a subtle ligilimency to you and saw that everything you said was indeed true.”

Narcissa was surprised, here was a boy – no a man, not even out of school, who was able to look into her mind so subtly. So subtle that she never even felt it, and she was an accomplished occlumens. Her skill let Lucius to trust her with sensitive information and secrets, secrets that she can now use against them.

She nodded sadly, “Alright.” She said. “Thank you again Harry.” She whispered as she tiptoed and lightly kissed him on the lips. “We’ll see you later.”

Harry, with a shocked expression on his face, could only nod, which is how Ragnok found him, making the old goblin laugh.

“You and older women Harry…” The goblin said in gobbledegook, as he shook his head.

“Ragnok, I need your help with something...” Harry said, his face darkening.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

MI6 Headquarters, Director's Office

“Miss Delacour, are you 100% sure that, the Pink USB device is yours.” Hermione asked.

“Yes Director Granger. And it contains some very, VERY sensitive information about Harry and his team.” She answered, her face white.

“Well I guess your first mission is decided. Your mission is to acquire that USB stick at all cost. We both know that there are people who are after Harry in this world other than Voldemort. They would be hunted by people and organizations, Japan’s infamous team 2, have rubbed the wrong way if their real identities were to be leaked.” Hermione explained.

Gabrielle’s legs gave out from under her, “The death eaters must have gotten it from me at the Malfoy Manor… I can’t believe I’m going to get them killed because of my stupidity.”

“Miss Delacour! Hold yourself together!” Hermione barked and watched as the startled young veela quickly stood up and straightened her uniform. “Now, based on the information you’ve provided, the IT department have told me that they are not sure how long it will take before the protections you’ve placed on the device will hold, however their report said it will take time. According to them, it’s not possible that the Violet Deux’ team have cracked your 1024 bit encryption if you’ve protected it from virus attack and magical wards. However, they eventually will.” Hermione said as she took out a folder from her table. “This folder contains all of the information we’ve collected on Violet Deux. Go through it and be ready to leave tonight. I will –”

A knock interrupted them and Master Jefferson walked in. “Hermione, you called for me?”

“Yes. Grant I’d like for you to go with Gabrielle to recover her USB stick. It’s her first time outside since her training started and It’s a level 4 mission.” Hermione said, putting into perspective the austerity of Gabrielle’s predicament.

“Isn’t level 4 the highest level?” Gabrielle asked.

“No, it’s one level below the highest, but there were never any level 5 missions issued from what I remember.” Master Jefferson answered.

“Grant, miss Delacour, take this note with you to the armory. You’re given a level 4 clearance so you may take any equipment you might need for this mission.” Their director said as she gave the note to Gabrielle.

Jefferson nodded and turned around to leave the Director’s office, quickly followed by Gabrielle, holding a folder and a note one her hands.

“The future of my bestfriend’s life is depending on this mission.” She whispered, not wanting the two to hear as it might add more pressure on the situation. “Oh, Harry…” She whispered as she leaned back into her chair, and closed her eyes.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
McDonald’s near Grimmauld Place

“This is delicious.” Narcissa said with her mouth full.

“I’m glad you like it. It’s called Chicken McNuggets.” Nym said, eating her own meal.

“I don’t know why I ever hated muggles. This is bloody fantastic!” Narcissa exclaimed sipping her coke.

The quartet was sitting beside a window, with shopping bags surrounding them. Harry was glad that Narcissa seemed to be enjoying her day so far.

“How was shopping girls?” He asked.

“It was awesome.” Nym answered. “Aunt Cissy was such a good mannequin to dress up.”

“Oui, and she has such a hot figure.” Fleur gushed, making Narcissa smile.

“She does! Auntie you’re such a MILF.” Nym said.

“What’s a milf?” Narcissa asked.

“Nym – ” Harry tried to warn the bubbly metamorph, but she was already answering.

“It means, Mothers I’d Like to…F –”, but Nym stopped, her eyes wide.

“…Fuck” Narcissa finished for her bitterly.

Harry closed his eyes, while Fleur stared at her melting sundae. Nym dropped the nugget she was holding, her eyes going wider. “I-I’m so sorry. I d-didn’t mean to…”

“I’m going outside for some fresh air. I’m sorry…” The witch who was close to tears quickly said before getting up and walking out the store.

“Shit.” Harry said before going after her, leaving the shocked Nym and the glaring Fleur behind.

“Fleur, I really didn’t mean to…” The now white haired witch tried to explain.

“Nym, put your hood on. You just changed your hair infront of all these muggles.” She said as she quickly grabbed the shopping bags and followed Harry out of the store.

“Fuck…” The now hooded Nym, whispered as she banged her head on the table. She quickly threw out the garbage before walking out the store, the other patrons watching and pointing at her.

The restaurant was only half a block away from 12 Grimmauld Place, but the tense walk home seemed like hours. They walked in the house silently, the thick, tense air, almost stifling. Fleur and Nym awkwardly stood in the living room with Narcissa, holding the shopping bags, while Harry left them to grab a strong drink in the kitchen.

The air got thicker as the three waited for someone to break the awkward silence between them, which was provided by the disembodied voice of Sirius Black.

“What a lovely day to stare at each other eh?” He asked, making the three witches jump.

“Sirius?” Nym asked.

“Where are you?” Narcissa asked looking around.

“Here.” He answered.

“Where?” Fleur asked dropping the bags on the floor.

“Up here.” He answered, making them look up.

They gasped as they saw on top of the massive fire place, a posing Sirius Black inside a frame.

After a couple of minutes of silence, Sirius got tired of posing and turned to look at the three shocked faces looking at him.

“I know I’m handsome, but I didn’t know I was breathtakingly stunning.” He said.

“Did I just hear Sirius?” Harry asked poking his head through the door, holding a glass of firewhiskey on the rocks. Seeing nods in return, he asked. “Where?” The three pointed on top of the fireplace where a big painting of his godfather was found.

“What the fuck Sirius?” Harry yelled dropping his drink on the floor.

“Oh, Hello Harry.” The painting said, waving vigorously. Padfoot smirked as he saw three witches’ heads moving from side to side.

“What the fuck do you mean hello Harry? You’re fucking naked!” Harry yelled pointing at his godfather. “And what the hell is that? That can’t be real! What are you part elephant?” Harry asked.

“Of course it’s real.” Sirius answered indignantly. “Like I told you my young godson, you’re godfather is – oh I mean WAS infamous among the witches circle.”

“Can’t you put some clothes on?” Harry asked, annoyed. “Nym wipe the drool from your mouth. He’s your freakin’ uncle. You too Fleur… Merlin, you too Narcissa.” Harry barked.

The three blushed and quickly wiped their mouths, before excusing themselves out of the living room, clumsily grabbing the bags off the floor.

Sirius laughed as he watched the scene. He wiped the tears from his eyes as his laughter subsided. “Oh that’s novel.”

“Shut up.” Harry said as he conjured a curtain that covered the lower part of the painting.

“Wha – What is this? I look like I’m wearing a bloody skirt!” Harry’s godfather yelled heatedly.

“How do you expect me have a conversation with you, while you keep waving your elephant trunk around?” The young wizard asked, as he sat down on an armchair by the fireplace. “How did you get here? Not that I’m not happy to see you.”

“Oh, I was sent to this address by Gringgots when my will was activated. Moony was here earlier and he’s the one that put me here.” he answered as he unsuccessfully kept trying to reach the curtain from inside the painting. He sighed, dropped his hands and finally gave up. “Now the memory I have is only up til’ the day I was painted which was almost a year ago. Remus has explained some things for me, on how I died and all, but he told me to ask you for the details because it wasn’t his story to tell and I'm dying to know the details.”

“Before I say anything, do you know if you can swear an oath not to divulge anything I tell you, to anybody?” Harry asked.

“Harry, I would never betray you, but I understand your concern. First of all they can’t torture me for information since I’m a bloody painting. Second, they can’t threaten to destroy me since I’ve paid the goblins a pretty penny to make me indestructible with Gobbledegook magic and third, you are now the Lord Black, which means as I’m a Black, even as a painting, you can command me to do anything my limited self can do, like to not betray you.” The painting explained.

“Alright, then I command you to not betray me…” Harry commanded skeptically.

Nothing happened.

“What was supposed to happen?” Harry asked.

“Nothing…” A smiling Sirius answered.

“Then, how am I supposed to know if it works?” Harry asked.

“You don’t.”

Harry took a deep breath to stop him from getting annoyed at his godfather and his antics. “Well, I guess I’ll just have to take your word for it, which is not much if I might say.”

“You wound me Harry.” He sighed dramatically, clutching his heart. “Now, tell me your secrets.” He whined.

“Alright, remember the tri-wizard tournament?” Harry asked as he casted several privacy charms around them.

“The one you won?” Sirius asked back, receiving a nod, “Yes I remember.”

“Well it was the night before the students were to board the Hogwarts Express home…” Harry proceeded to recount his life to his godfather.

Remus found Harry infront of the fireplace choking a pillow on the living room floor as he waved his other hand around.

“I was holding one of Vincent’s vampires down as I casted a shield to protect Talons from a sneak attack – Oh, Hi Moony.” Harry greeted the marauder who sat at the couch laughing at Harry reenacting his mission in America.

“Hello Harry, Hello padfoot.” The man greeted back.

“Moony! Thank Merlin! Please remove this thing.” Sirius pleaded.

“I see you solved his huge problem.” Moony said mirthfully, pointing at the curtain.

“Yup. I say the color of the curtain brings out his eyes. Don’t you agree Moony?” Harry asked.

“It does.” The werewolf agreed sagely.

“Moony you betrayed me!” The painting of the marauder yelled disbelievingly. “When I helped you bag Septima Vector in our 7th year?” Sirius asked.

“Woah, Moony you banged professor Vector?” Harry asked amazed.

“Oh Septima Vector… I remember her like it was yesterday…” Sirius reminisced.

“That beautiful librarian look, those eyes, those lips…” Harry whispered.

“Those double D cups, That tight ass…” Sirius added reverently.

Moony readjusted his pants and coughed, “Ummm… Harry weren’t you telling us a story about your mission in America?”

However Harry ignored him. “I can’t believe he would betray you Sirius… After what you’ve done?”

“I know Harry… I know…” Sirius said, shaking his head sadly. “Anyways, continue your story before that traitorous werewolf interrupted us.” He said, making the said werewolf laugh.

The girls joined them as Harry was telling Sirius about meeting Ragnok. “– and he said ‘I was just explaining to young Harry here how are bank works.” He said, as the two Marauders laughed. “You should’ve seen Griphook’s face!” Harry howled through his laughter.

“Harry, you still need to pack up. We’re leaving for Hogwarts tomorrow, remember?” Fleur reminded him as their laughter died down.

“Oh wow, time flew by. I’m sorry Sirius I have to pack my stuff.” Harry said as he stood up from the arm chair.

“Alright Harry, goodnight.” The painting said. “You too, Fleur was it?”After receiving a nod, he smiled and said, “Of course, a goodnight to my wonderful niece Nymphadora.”

Quick as lightning, a spell erupted from the metamorph’s wand. A huge fireball hurtled and impacted the painting. Fleur and Narcissa were shocked, while Nym smiled triumphantly at the smoke covered spot above the fireplace.

However, her expression turned from triumph to anger as the smoke cleared. There, hanging on the wall, was the unperturbed painting of Sirius, who was dusting an imaginary spec off his bare chest.

“Oh, that was scary Nymphadora.” He said, putting emphasis on her name.

She growled in frustration, “Harry, what happened?” She asked, her voice full of anger.

“Ummm… as you can see, nothing.” Harry said, pointing at the painting.

“I know that!” Nym yelled angrily. “I meant, how come nothing happened?” She asked.

“Oh that’s because he was made indestructible by the goblins.” Remus answered her.

“What? The goblins? Indestructible?” She asked incoherently, making Sirius and Harry laugh.

She pulled at her hair in frustration, as the colors cycled from red, to brown, to blue. She looked at Sirius evilly before stalking out the room.

“I’m going to sleep I need to leave early in the morning tomorrow.” Moony said as he stifled a yawn. “Good night ya’all.”

“Well, I’m off too. C’mon Fleur.” Harry said beckoning for the veela to come.

“Goodnight monsieur Black.” She said before linking arms with Harry. “Cissy?” Fleur asked the still form of the older witch.

She quickly turned and smiled at the pair. “You guys go ahead. I’m going to speak with Sirius for a bit.”

“Alright, don’t stay up too late though.” Harry answered, before heading up the stairs.

Sirius watched as the couple went up the stairs before turning to the sole occupant of the room. “Well Narcissa?” He asked, his voice cold.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mi6 Headquarters, Director’s office

“Do you have all you need?” Hermione asked.

“Yes.” Jefferson answered, as he slung a backpack on his back.

“Yes ma’am.” Gabby snapped, as she also slung her pack.

“Very well. These are your official documents and identification cards.” Hermione said she handed pair a folder. She waited until Gabrielle opened the folder, “Congratulations Ms. Delacour, you’ve officially finished your training as a Mi6 recruit. You are now an official agent of this organization. From today on, you will be known as Agent Gabrielle Delacour, code name Athena of the British Mi6.”

Gabby looked at her Mi6 I.D. reverently, “Thank you Hermi – I’m sorry, I meant Director.”

Hermione nodded and smiled. “You’re mission is to acquire the USB key, which contains information we don’t want in the wrong hands. The device is currently with the widow of the French Dark Lord Jacque Duex, Missus Violet Duex. You are given permission to do anything you can to retrieve, and if not possible, then destroy the device. Are we clear?”

“Yes ma’am.” The new agent answered.

Hermione nodded. “You leave in 5 minutes. Good luck.”

The pair nodded and turned around to leave the office, but Hermione stopped Grant. “Grant if possible, I would like for you to assassinate Violet. She’s a dangerous opponent because she’s very smart. However, I don’t want you to risk your lives for that. Your primary target is the device.”

The American hero nodded. “Alright.”

“Please, please watch over her. Don’t let her do anything stupid. I can’t let Harry lose her too…” She pleaded.

“I will Hermione.” He responded, placing his hand on the beautiful Mi6 director’s shoulder.

“Thank you Grant.” Hermione whispered looking the older man in the eye.

“Let’s go Master Jefferson!” Gabby yelled from outside the office.

The curly haired witch watched as Grant smiled and stepped back. “We’ll see ya.” He told her as he walked out her office. She looked up and closed her eyes, as she sighed. “Be careful…”
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Number 12 Grimmauld Place

The trio walked downstairs with their bags all packed. They found Narcissa sleeping on the couch, her beautiful face stained by tear tracks.

Sirius motioned for them to be silent when he saw them. Harry conjured a blanket and covered the sleeping witch with it.

He then walked towards the fireplace. “Is she alright?” Harry asked, referring to Narcissa.

“No, we talked about our pasts and apologized to me for her actions. Then she told me about what she was put through by her sister and son.” He growled. “ I can’t imagine how she must feel.” He sighed sadly.

“Well I’m entrusting her to you and Moony. Watch over her.” Harry said fatherly.

“Yeah, good luck Harry. Give that old bastard hell.” Sirius said mischievously.

“Alright, let’s go.” He said as he threw in some floo powder in the fire place, turning the fire green. The trio disappeared from Grimmauld Place in a green flash.

Narcissa stirred, “What was that?” She asked sleepily.

“It was Harry and them leaving. They said to take care.” Sirius answered.

She smiled sadly, “I was hoping they wouldn’t leave me…”
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Dumbledore sat in his office with Minerva Mcgonagall and Severus Snape.

“We still haven’t got word on who the ministry have chosen as the teacher for Defense Against the Dark Arts.” The old wizard said.

“Hopefully it’s someone competent.” The transfiguration professor said.

“… and don’t look like a toad.” Snape drawled.

“Ah yes, Dolores… wherever she is, hopefully she is doing well.” The headmaster said solemnly. “Anyways, is the room ready for our guest teacher?” He asked.

“Yes Albus. I had the house elves clean Dolores’ old office and quarters.” Minerva answered.

“Well new professor is arriving at the gates by portkey, please inform Hagrid to have a carriage ready for his or her arrival.” He told his deputy headmistress, who nodded and left the room.

“Now Severus, what news do you have?” The old man asked.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hogwarts Express

Neville looked sadly around the train, as he realized Harry Potter and Hermione Granger weren’t coming to school this year. He found an empty compartment at the end of the express. He quickly stowed his trunk and sat down beside the window, looking at the kids saying goodbyes to their parents. “Goodbye mom, Goodbye dad. I’ll see you on Christmas.” He whispered.

Just then, Ron and Ginny Weasley burst in the compartment. Ron quickly stowed his and his sister’s trunks before sitting down opposite the other Gryffindor boy. “Hey mate, you don’t mind us joining you right?” He asked not waiting for Neville’s answer he said “Good. Ladies, come in.” Ron said motioning for two hufflepuff girls to come in, sitting one on each side. Ginny sat down across from them beside Neville.

The train started to move and Neville got comfortable.

“Hi.” Ginny greeted.

“Hello –” Neville tried to greet back civilly, but was interrupted by Dean bursting in the compartment as well.

“Hey Longbottom! Don’t be trying to talk to my girl!” The Gryffindor yelled as he jumped to sit between Neville and Ginny. “Hi, babe.” He greeted before kissing her.

Neville rolled his eyes as the kiss quickly turned into a full out snog. He looked at Ron to see his reaction, but he was too caught up telling stories to the two fairly, attractive huffulepuffs.

“– there I was, fighting a basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets, deep under Hogwarts. The professor was knocked out, while my traitorous bestfriend, Harry Potter, have left me alone with the monster.” Ron said to the two amazed girls. “The giant basilisk was at least a hundred feet long, and it prepared to strike as I watched you-know-who possess my little sister…”

Neville couldn’t believe the lie Ron Weasley was saying. “Merlin help me… This is going to be a long ass ride.” He muttered.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ministry of Magic, Minister’s Office.

“Harry, Fleur, Tonks, these are your contracts. Here it says that Harry has a mastery on the subject and that you are both his apprentices. Attached are the documentations that support your status, signed by Master Jefferson of the United States of America.” She said as she handed them an envelope each.

“Thank you.” Harry said.

“As Harry is your ‘Master’ –” She said smirking, making them laugh. “– and you are his ‘Apprentices’, you will be sharing an apartment style room, complete with your own loo, kitchen and study/living room.” She explained.

“Very nice of you to forget our other qualifications…” Harry said.

“I just thought you might want to keep some of your other masteries from that senile goat.” Amelia said. “You will arrive to the school via, a special portkey that will drop you at the Hogwarts gate.” She said taking out a length of rope with the ministry’s seal on it, from her desk.

“I wish you the best of luck. Drop by anytime. Hogsmeade!” She said the activating the portkey and the three vanished. “Well, that’s enough excitement for me. This paperwork will not get filed by itself.” She said as she sat back down behind her desk and grabbed a stack of papers, preparing to go through it.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hogsmeade, Hogwart's Gate

They arrived infront the gates of Hogwarts. As soon as they landed, Harry’s honed reflexes activated as he waved his hand, casting a shield over them, as spells of different colors impacted the barrier. They quickly rolled away and took cover behind a tree near the wall.

“So, they were waiting for us.” Harry stated.

“I wonder how they knew we were coming here?” Fleur asked.

“A leak?” Nym answered. “Shit! This is going to ruin my clothes.” She complained as a rain of splinters fell from the spell battered tree.

“You girls, just sit tight and let me take care of this okay?” Harry said as he disappeared.

He reappeared behind the group of death eaters hurling spells at the big oak tree where they were hiding behind. ‘There’s about fifteen, but I’m sure there’s more hiding.’ He thought as he flicked his wrist and his wand snapped into his hands.

He quickly shot off three exploding hexes, killing at least five and shifting the attacks on him. He quickly dodged the spells and dropped two more with bone breaking spells on the head.

Meanwhile, behind the oak tree, Fleur had conjured a brush and was now proceeding to brush the brunette’s hair, taking out the stray splinter here and there.

“Merlin, it took me so long to do my hair this morning.” Nym whined.

“I know what you mean… magic just can’t do your hair exactly the way you want it.” Fleur agreed while she brushed.

After a couple of minutes, Harry finally killed the last hiding death eater. He dusted himself off as he sat with his witches. “Snape reported to Voldemort that the new professor was arriving here.”

“That bastard.” Nym muttered, scowling.

“Well. It was Dumbledore’s idea. Apparently, he wanted to see if the new professor was competent.” Harry informed them.

“That bastard.” Nym muttered again.

“There you go, good as new.” Fleur said as she clapped the metamorph on the shoulder.

Nym wandlessly conjured a mirror and smiled. “Thank you Fleur! I love you!” She said giving her a chaste kiss on the lips.

They stood up and walked towards the gate, which opened magically as they approached. However, the wind suddenly picked up, blowing their hairs about.

“Arry, do we have to ride that.” Fleur said pointing at the carriage with no roof, trying to hold her hair down.

“I guess we don’t have to.” He answered. “Fawkes!” Harry yelled, making the phoenix appear in a flash. “Take us to the Great Hall.”
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Great Hall

Albus Dumbledore stood up from his throne like seat,“Now that everyone had their fill, I would like to go through some announcements. As always, the forbidden forest, is just that, forbidden to all students. Unless a member of the staff accompanies you, no one is to enter the forbidden forest, if you don’t want to suffer a fate worse than death. Also, all of the some Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes products are banned from this school. There will be a list posted on the Mr. Filch’s door. If you are caught to having one of the listed products, it will result to the confiscation of the item and a punishment, fitting the situation. As you all know, Professor Dolores Umbridge is still yet to be found, which means we have a new DADA professor. However, he or she is running a bit late.” He said indicating on the empty seat along the staff table.

“I would like to ask professor Snape to –” However, a bright flash of fire interrupted Dumbledore, then the entire hall turned Dark.

Instantly, Albus, Minerva, Snape, Flitwick and a handful of students, among them Neville Longbottom had their wands pointed at the three individuals who have appeared in the middle of the Hall.

“Who are you? How did you get past the castle’s wards?” The headmaster demanded, his white wand glowing as he waved it once, lighting the hundreds of floating candles in the Hall once again.

Everyone looked to where they were pointing their wands and froze. There in the middle of the Great Hall, stood the missing Fleur Delacour and Nymphadora Tonks. Everyone was suddenly spellbound - Fleur, wearing a purple robe made of silk, which cuts off just below her buttocks, showing off her amazingly smooth, tanned legs that just went on forever, let her veela aura loose. The front of her robes was slightly open, revealing her impressive cleavage and the fact that she wasn’t wearing anything under them.

Nym was wearing the same robe, just in black, looking equally as hot as the purple clad blonde beside her. “Oh my, It’s pretty cold in here isn’t it?” She asked no one in particular as she indicated at the protruding nubs on her chest.

“My word…” Minerva muttered.

The two sexy witches, one blonde, one brunette catwalked towards the podium where Dumbledore stood, their stilettos hitting the stone floor hard, oblivious to the hungry looks they were getting from everyone in the hall.

They stopped infront of the headmaster and took out a parchment from their robes, a parchment that Fleur clumsily dropped. A collective gulp could be heard as she bent over from her waist to pick it up, making her robe stretch over her awe-inspiring derriere, and ride a little higher, giving everyone a quick glimpse of her lacy white panties. Before she straightened up she looked up at the professor Flitwick, who was standing on the staff table straining to get a better look, and winked at him. The small man quickly blustered and fell off the table.

Nym quickly grabbed the parchment from her and handed them over the disgruntled headmaster. “Albus, these are our contracts. We’re your new DADA professors. Actually, we’re the teaching assistants since we are only apprentices.” The brunette explained.

The silence became deafening as what she just said sunk in to the occupants of the enormous Hall. Out of nowhere a clap started, rippling through the students until it became a full blown cheer. Not just the male students, but also some females, were jumping up and down.

Dumbledore quickly read through the contracts and determined that they were real. He put his hands down to silence the students. “If you are not the head professor, then who is?” He asked the pair of smirking witches.

They turned and pointed at the middle of the Hall. There, forgotten because of the excitement, stood an imposing figure wearing a long black coat, his hood up and the Hogwarts symbol over his right breast. He silently walked towards the podium all eyes, following him. Suddenly Snape dropped on the floor screaming, clutching his head.

A collective intake of breath was heard, even the headmaster, as he took off his hood revealing his face, which was smirking at the writhing form of the potions master. He then turned his piercing gaze towards the headmaster. “I am your new DADA professor. Harry Potter.”
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Well how did you like it? Don't you wish you went to Hogwarts as well? Read and Review guys.
Sign up to rate and review this story