Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Tutoring

Precision Placement

by SaraWinters 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Ron - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-05-24 - Updated: 2009-05-25 - 2041 words - Complete

1TrainWreck


They had been back at school a week and Ron was getting restless. Umbridge was acting like smiling was a crime punishable by aweek's detention, Harry was only slightly less moody than usual and Hermione was acting like nothing out of the ordinary had happened between them Christmas Eve. If his dreams of the event weren't so vivid, Ron might have convinced himself he'd imagined it altogether. As it was, he could barely focus on class work with her sitting next to him. Not to mention that the one person who could explain what they'd gone over in class was his biggest distraction.

Unless Hermione changed her mind about putting him out of his misery, the rest of the term was going to spell disaster for his already so-so grades. And then his mother would kill him. It was official-Hermione Granger was going to be the death of him. Indirectly. Ron had suspected as much their first year of school, he had just never considered exactly how that sentiment would manifest itself. As she smiled at Ron and asked if he understood the material she'd gone over a second time, he wondered if it was possible to permanently lose brain function because all of his blood had drained elsewhere.

"You're not getting it, are you?" Hermione sighed and flipped back five pages in the Transfiguration book."I suppose I can go over it again."

"No." Ron said. "We should get out of here."

"What? Why?"

Harry looked up from his homework and across the table, his expression echoing Hermione's questions.

"I...it's too loud. That's why I can't focus on what you're saying," Ron said.

Hermione glanced around the library. There were groups of students whispering at several tables, but none that carried to where they sat. In truth, the loudest noises were Madam Pince going around shushing students and Ron tapping his fingers along the table top. Overall, it was nothing compared to attempting to study in the common room.

"I don't really think it's that bad," she said, turning back to Ron. "But if you want to try someplace else..."

"Yes," he said. Ron cleared his throat and forcibly lowered his voice. "We-you and I-should definitely find aquiet classroom where you can tell me how all of this works."

"I'm not sure explaining it again is necessarily the answer. I don't really know any other way to say it and you obviously didn't get how I was describing the transformation the first time and-"

"Please, Hermione."

Her eyes widened. Ron knew why. He never said please. Especially to her. But she was making him desperate. His situation grew marginally worse when she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth as she contemplated leaving with him.

"I suppose explaining it one more time couldn't hurt," Hermione said slowly. "We'll go to a classroom with ablackboard." She motioned to her notes. "I copied Professor McGonagall's diagram. Maybe if I redraw it for you, it'll help you understand the concepts."

"Excellent," Ron said. He stood quickly and then wished he hadn't. While Hermione gathered her books, Ron tugged at his trousers beneath his school robes, vainly wishing he'd remembered the spell to make the fabric stretch a bit. If this kept up, he'd have to start wearing looser clothes.

"Aren't you coming with us, Harry?"

Harry looked up at his friends, his gaze going back and forth between a smiling Hermione and Ron who shook his head frantically until Hermione turned to look at him.

"No. I think Ron really needs this time alone with you," he said. "Teach him everything he needs to know in one session, Hermione. I have faith in you." Then Harry smiled. Ron was going to hit him later. Or thank him. Depending on what Hermione did once they were alone.

"All right." She pulled her heavy book bag onto her shoulder. "Ready?"






"I'm ready for anything," Ron said."Come on, Hermione. Please?"

"I don't believe you!" She picked up her notebook and held it next to her head as if she were considering throwing it at Ron. Sighing, she placed it back onto the desk. "You dragged me out of the library for this? What is wrong with you?"

"I'm sorry," Ron said. Hermione was again surprised by the uncharacteristic statement. "Look, I would be fine if you weren't such a big distraction. Every time I see you now you're all flirty and wearing these little outfits. After the way you left me at Grimmauld Place, Ithink you're doing it on purpose."

"Ron, please. I'm nice to you because we're friends and my 'little outfits' are my school uniform. Something you've seen me in hundreds of times before."

But in his dreams, the way she'd put the plaid skirt and gold and red tie to use was quickly becoming his favorite fantasy. It hadn't been three days and Ron already knew the image of Hermione wearing only her tie, skirt and knee socks was going to be his favorite image every time he showered. And just before falling asleep. And when he woke up in the morning, wishing his pajamas weren't so restricting.

Hermione crossed her arms. "Stop smiling like that. This isn't funny."

Ron glanced down at the front of his robes. He started to unzip them. "You're right, it's not. It was downright criminal what you did to me the other week."

"It was...it couldn't have been that bad," Hermione said. "I didn't hear you complaining then."

Ron let his school robes fall to the floor and walked forward. "I didn't think you'd leave me like this," he said, motioning to the front of his trousers.

Hermione opened her mouth, but didn't speak. She stared at Ron and closed her mouth. He could practically see her thoughts whirring. She was probably debating which hex to use to get out of the room without being mauled. Though she had to know Ron wouldn't maul her. Not without permission. And she'd given him de facto permission right before she'd left him all hot and bothered Christmas Eve.

"I suppose I could show you something else," Hermione said slowly. "Something a little more satisfying than kissing."

"What's more satisfying than-oh!"

"No, not that," Hermione said."We're not having sex. Why does your mind always go there?"

He motioned to his trousers again, eyebrows raised.

"Oh. Right. Well, I can't help that." She unfolded her arms and reached for the zipper on her school robes."Don't you have a way to take care of that?"

"I'd rather have you do it." Now, where had that come from? Ron didn't give himself time to regret the statement as Hermione began blushing. Maybe he was having a stronger affect on her than she was willing to admit. If that was the case, he had to find out how to use it to his advantage. After she took care of him.

"I don't think I'll be doing that today."

"But another time?"

She smiled and her blush deepened. "We'll see, Ronald." Hermione reached up and loosened the knot on her tie."For now, I want to teach you something else to do with those big hands of yours."








It had taken thirty minutes. Ten of well-detailed instructions, another ten of audible corrections and hand adjustments and ten of well-meaning practice. But, finally, Ron got Hermione to toss her head back and sigh his name, followed by a low moan as she clutched at his hand. He paused in his motions, savoring the sound on her lips.

"What are you-? Don't stop." She slapped at his wrist and jerked her hips on the desk. Her legs clamped together around his arm. "Just arch your fingers a bit and...ah." Hermione let her head fall back again as Ron moved his fingers the way she'd instructed. That answered one of his questions. She was definitely right about 'wet' being a very good thing.

"This is um..." She sighed and the lower half of her body jerked. Hermione moaned again and clutched at Ron's arm. Her nails sank into his skin. But the last thing he wanted to do was complain. As her hips began to buck off the desk and her moans grew louder, Ron moved his fingers faster, deeper. Hermione was whimpering now. She squeezed her eyes shut and began moving her hips in rhythm with his penetrating fingers.

Acting on instinct, Ron moved his lips to hers then dropped them to linger on her neck. He could feel her pulse racing at the base of her throat as his fingers continued the new trick he'd learned. Just as he'd moved up to recapture Hermione's mouth with his, she moaned into his mouth and her body began bucking uncontrollably. Ron held her around the shoulders with his other arm to keep her from sliding off the top of the desk. A couple of minutes later she was panting in his arms and trembling, her short breaths warming his neck as she clung to him.

Ron wiggled his fingers experimentally. Hermione sighed and wriggled on his lap. He braced one hip against the desk and planted one foot firmly on the floor, bracing himself in case she moved again. "What's next?" Ron whispered.

"Next?" Hermione asked. "I don't think I can handle anything else. You mastered that lesson faster than Iexpected."

Ron laughed softly. He moved his fingers again."This is far more interesting than learning to turn an owl into a pair of opera glasses."

Suddenly noticing how close they still were, Hermione pushed Ron's hand from between her legs and stood. Her legs wobbled as she attempted to take a few steps. She stumbled back to the desk and clutched at the edge of it as she steadied herself.

"Maybe you should lay down somewhere," Ron said. At her frown, he added, "To rest, I mean. I didn't realize Icould have that affect on you."

"Neither did I." Hermione sank into achair. She looked down at herself, her brow furrowed in confusion. "How did half my shirt buttons get undone?"

"I may have gotten a few of them slipped through while you were distracted." Ron grinned. "It's too bad we didn't keep going. Another five minutes and we'd have gotten to what I wanted to see."

"It's bad enough we went this far," Hermione said. She reached up and buttoned her shirt with shaking fingers."I really should've stuck with my original offer to just answer your questions."

"You have answered a few of them," Ron said. "You know I learn better with a demonstration."

"Yes, but this is hardly Charms, Ronald." Hermione frowned. "I don't know what's come over me, letting you..." She motioned to her crumpled skirt and gestured half-heartedly to the hand Ron was rubbing on his knee. "I have to admit, I may have gotten in over my head."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Hermione frowned and Ron smiled. "Look, you don't have to plan every single thing that happens. Unless your plans include more of this," he said. "I want to know what else you're going to teach me."

"Nothing," Hermione stated."Look, Ron, I'm sorry. This has gone far enough. Really."

"So you're not even going to help me out?" He gestured to his erection, on the verge of growing painful beneath the trousers she'd insisted he keep closed.

"I'm sorry, but-"

"No, that's fine," Ron said. He smiled as an idea occurred to him. She might not be willing to touch him now, but she definitely would the next time they were alone.

"It is?" Her eyes narrowed."What's the catch?"

"Nothing," Ron responded, smirking. His fingers fell to his belt. "You don't have to do anything. Just watch. I'm going to make sure you know the proper way to do this so you'll be ready next time."

"Ron, there won't be a-" Hermione fell silent as Ron stood, unzipped his trousers and pushed his clothes down to his knees. As she watched him move his hand with the same quick precision he'd used on her, she knew denying she wanted anything else to happen between them was alie. And she chastised herself for getting this sequence of events started.
Sign up to rate and review this story