Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Achieving Clarity

Yuletide in Nantes

by PerfesserN

Luna and Harry meet Hermione's family in Nantes, where Luna makes a pronouncement or two. A nice little holiday break before they head back to Hogwarts.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Luna - Warnings: [!!] [X] [?] - Published: 2009-05-06 - Updated: 2009-05-06 - 4078 words

?Blocked

Chapter 6 - Yuletide in Nantes

Luna and Harry joined the Weasleys for Boxing Day brekkers, and to wait for Hermione to floo through. At eight o'clock, on the dot, she skipped out of the fireplace and made a beeline for Harry and Luna, her Hermionesque hug one for the record books.

"Harry thank you so much for the books and for the locket, I love it."

The tripartite locket had four small frames, three of which held small wizarding portraits of Harry, Hermione and Luna. Luna held hers up as well.

"What will we put in the fourth frame?" Harry asked.

"Teebid." Luna answered, while not answering.

"Teebid?" Harry asked.

"To Be Determined," Hermione explained, "the initials T, B, and D."

"Ah!" Harry exclaimed, only partially understanding.

Breakfast was the normal Weasley affair, controlled chaos. Ron begged permission to floo Lavender so that he could thank her properly.

Ginny had a similar request for Dean.

Harry, Luna and Hermione excused themselves, explaining they needed to gather a few things to take to Nantes and Hermione's family.

The thruple practically ran to the Lovegood home.

As soon as they passed the threshold Hermione pounced on Harry, knocking him back onto the couch, kissing him as though she was trying to make up for four days of missed kisses in one sitting.

"God I've missed you!" she panted through lips swollen from their Olympian snog.

"I've missed you too, Hermione."

"Liar!" she teased, "You've had Luna here all week."

"Yes," Luna said, dreamily, "but he's been saving himself for you."

Hermione looked at Harry and then Luna,"You have got to be kidding me!"

"No, I had him naked in my bed last night, and he still wanted to wait until you were here."

"Why?" Hermione asked, agog.

Harry sat up on the couch, where Hermione had kept him pinned down, and said, "Because I love you."

Tears welled up in her eyes, "But what about Luna?"

Harry turned to Luna, "I love you, too."

He pulled both girls to him in a tight embrace, "I love both of you so much I think, sometimes, I'll explode.

"Hermione, you were my first real friend, and have been my best friend for six years now. I didn't realize how much I loved you until Luna pointed out the obvious."

He looked at Luna and smiled, saying, "You even used small words so that I could understand.

"Wonderful things have been happening to me, to us, this year. And everything can be traced back to you, Luna Lovegood."

Luna smiled shyly, "I just couldn't stand back and watch the train-wreck that was about to happen when I knew Icould prevent it."

"What would have happened, Luna?"Hermione asked.

"Remember, sister dear, don't ask aquestion if you don't really want an answer."

Hermione opened her mouth as if to say something, then thought better of it.

"No, on second thought, don't tell me. Just help me get this wizard of ours ready for us."

"Harry, Hermione, hold me. Hold me tight!"

They did, then all three felt the unpleasant sensation of being forced through a tight tube. When they could see again they were on Luna's bed.

"You can apparate!" Hermione squealed, impressed.

"Daddy helped me; we can all learn to now, the Minister of Magic agreed to our conditions."

Hermione smirked, "Of course he did - we said he would."

"Hermione, don't you think he's over-dressed."

Hermione pulled his jumper over his head, then went to work on his shirt buttons, kissing each bit of skin she'd uncovered with each open button.

As Hermione worked his shirt, Luna unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers. There was a bit of awkwardness as she tried to remove his trousers and boxers without first removing his shoes, but he helped by kicking them off so that she could denude him from the waist down.

Harry helped Hermione out of her blouse and bra; she stepped off the bed to divest herself of her shoes and jeans leaving her knickers in place. Then he turned his attentions to Luna, who had foregone her bra, making his task easier and faster. She chose to mimic her sister-in-love and left her knickers on as well.

Three teens, trembling with anticipation, lay on the full-sized bed.

The two girls ran their hands over Harry's torso, each taking turns squeezing and stroking him.

Hermione, for her part, seemed to have found her new favorite toy as she fondled Harry's 'block and tackle'.

"Is he abnormally large?" Luna asked, leaning on one elbow.

"Hmmmm," Hermione seemed to consider, while propped up on her elbow on Harry's other side, "from what I've read, I'd say Harry's penis is appropriately proportional to the rest of his body."

"So it's not overly large?" Luna persisted.

"Oi! I'm right here!" Harry groused.

"Shush, you!" Luna admonished, "This is girl talk. We usually don't have a working model for show-and-tell when we're discussing our wizards."

"No, not overly large, but not small by any means either." Hermione said with a grin, as she bent double to kiss the bulbous head of Harry's erection.

Luna sat up to join her and together, by kissing, licking and stroking, they brought their wizard to full mast.

The two witches locked eyes over Harry's fleshy obelisk.

"You've known him longer." Luna said.

"It's your house." Hermione countered.

"May I say something?" Harry asked.

"Yes." The girls said in unison.

He sat up and drew them into a tender embrace, kissed Hermione, then Luna and said, "Lie back, both of you."

They did and Harry hooked his fingers into the waistband of Hermione's only garment and asked permission with his eyes - to which she nodded.

He pulled the peach colored French cut knickers down and off her legs before moving to Luna, who was already obligingly lifting her bum so that Harry could pull her simple white cotton pants down and off as well.

He parted both their legs slightly, and marveled at the differences as well as the similarities between his two witches.

Both had fine pubic hair, and blood engorged vulvae. Both blushed and glistened in anticipation.

Hermione's folds resembled an orchid about to burst into bloom.

Luna's folds were completely recessed within her puffy outer lips.

Hermione had a barely discernable, hooded button at the top of her sex.

Luna had a clitoris that stood out, easily three times the diameter of Hermione's - in fact, Luna's clit resembled nothing so much as a short, fat, miniature penis.

Harry prayed to whatever gods were listening that he would be able to be whatever his witches wanted him to be, for as long as they wanted him - which he hoped would be forever.

He crouched down on his elbows and knees; one each between Hermione's parted legs on his right and Luna's on his left. He used his thumb and forefinger to pry the girl's outer lips apart, showing the wet heat within.

He kissed Hermione's lower lips with the same passion and intensity that he'd shown when kissing her mouth, his tongue seeking entrance. The manner in which she bucked her hips gave him a clue as to whether or not he was doing it right. He licked from bottom to top, capturing her folds with his lips and nibbling on her recessed clit with his lips and tongue.

Hermione, ever the perfectionist, guided him.

"Use your fingers, Harry, there oh yes, deeper, yes, that's the spot, no - not there, left . . . no, m-my left -ahhhhhh yessssss! Right there! Right there! Jee-eh-zus Keyrrryyyyyyyyyyst!Yes!"

As she settled bonelessly back into the cushions, Luna smirked, "Bossy, ain't she?"

Harry bent down to kiss her sex tenderly, which made her mew in pleasure, "Yes she is. And we wouldn't have her any other way."

Luna laid back and said, "Next!"

Harry kissed Luna's inner thighs, tantalizing his way up to the juncture of her legs and stopped just to study Luna's unique sex.

"Luna, from what I've read, and heard and seen, mostly in pictures, y'know?"

"I know, Harry, my clitoris is abnormally large."

She started to close her legs, afraid he thought she was unattractive.

He disavowed her of that notion by kissing her sex with every bit as much passion that he'd shown with Hermione.

Harry raised his head briefly and smiled, saying, "I think it's dead sexy." Then went back to pleasuring her.

Luna let her head fall back into the cushions as Harry ministered to her engorged sex, especially to her enlarged, erect and very sensitive clitoris.

Soon her keening wail announced to the world that Harry had indeed succeeded, he'd pleased both his witches and he hadn't even entered them, other than with tongue and fingers - yet.

Yet being the operative word.

He wormed his way between his witches, who had gravitated together as he was bringing them off with his fingers, lips and tongue.

He lay on his back, one hand cupping Hermione's sex, the other covering Luna's.

Luna chuckled, "Blessed Brigid, thank you for the stamina of a teen-aged man."

Hermione and Luna shared a look, nodded and then each pounded their fists into their palms once, twice, and on the third time Luna kept her fist clenched and Hermione opened her hand, flat.

"Paper covers rock." She said.

Luna kissed Harry's cheek, "Hermione gets you first, but I bet I'll get you longer."

Harry nodded and turned to his best friend and lover.

"May I have my wand, please, Hermione? It's on the nightstand behind you."

She gave it to him and he performed the prophylaxis charm on his erect todger. The charm wouldn't contain his ejaculate, but it would sterilize one-hundred percent of the little swimmers passing through it.

Hermione loved him even more for the simple fact that he was taking responsibility for not letting her get in afamily way.

He positioned himself between her legs, and reached down to grasp his iron-wood erection. Nudging her opening with his mushroom crowned gland, he felt her wet, welcoming heat.

Harry eased the bulbous head in.

Hermione moaned as she felt herself penetrated for the first time.

He was gentle, so gentle, sliding in and out, in and out, slightly deeper with each stroke until finally she could feel his pubic bone pressing hers.

"Oh Gawd, Harry, you feel wonderful!"

He had to agree, he felt absolutely wonderful, at peace, at home deep within Hermione's welcoming sex.

Isn't there supposed to be a barrier of some kind, he thought, and frowned slightly.

Luna whispered in his ear, "Hermione has been riding a broom for six years, Harry. She's ridden a hippogriff and athestral as well. And witches don't ride side-saddle."

And Harry understood. His girls were virgins, in fact, but had lost their hymens to common wizarding world practices years before.

He began to pull out, then push in, out and in, thrusting with long, strong strokes. Hermione panted, "faster", or"harder", or "deeper". He pumped faster and harder until they were slap, slap, slapping together like a fucking machine. Harry had his arms straight out as Hermione writhed beneath him, throwing herself against his every pounding stroke. They were beyond speech as they danced the intimate dance of the ages.

As Harry stroked, Luna counted off, "One two three, two two three, three two three..."

They were in the mid three-hundreds when Harry pushed in as deep as he could, and froze.

"Hermione! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself tight. Harry must have felt the muscles surrounding his sex clenching and milking as she screamed, "Oh, God! Harrrrrryyyyyyyyy!"

Hermione fell back onto the bed, limp as a rope.

As he pulled out of her she mewed in protest. His kissed her tenderly and then positioned himself, still hard, over Luna's widespread legs.

Luna grabbed his cock, still wet with his and Hermione's combined juices, and plunged the mushroom-shaped head into her tight opening over and over again, stimulating her own lubricating flow until her sex was a swamp.

Harry pushed deeper and deeper until he bottomed out inside Luna. He could almost feel the hard hemisphere of her cervix as his cock filled her completely.

Luna could swear she felt every ridge, every vein on Harry's throbbing member.

She let him go as slow or as fast as he wanted, he started the deep-penetrating motions almost immediately, sensing, correctly that is was what Luna wanted.

Luna began to squeal as Harry's strokes became more and more frantic, then time and space warped as she rode acontinuous screaming orgasm for Hecate only knows how long. She felt every thrust, in and out, to the depths of her body and soul. And when he rasped out, "I - I'm cumming Luna!" she could actually feel him swell even larger just before he pushed and held his pelvis tight against hers. Liquid heat flooded her from the depths of her deliciously abused sex up to and out of her dripping labia.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

He rolled over on his back, taking Luna with him. The diminutive girl remained impaled on his cock and was more than content to be so.

"I love you, Luna Lovegood."

"I love you, Harry Potter."

"I love you, both." Hermione murmured, obviously exhausted in the best possible way.

Harry pulled the cover over himself and both his witches and thought, "It definitely doesn't suck to be me today."

After an hour's nap Hermione said, "Sorry to wake you both, but we have to get up and dressed. My family is expecting us in Nantes."

Harry and Luna were a sticky mess, and not minding it a bit. Hermione was less so, but still the trio decided a quick shower was in order. It was, unfortunately a quick shower as the thruple needed to be on their way.

)O(

Harry, Hermione and Luna arrived at Chateau Bertrand in an ordinary taxi, having come by way of the international and then the local floo network as far as they could.

Helen Granger stood next to a woman who looked to be in her mid forties, Harry couldn't help but compare Hermione to her mum, and then to her grandmum and had to admit that the women in her family aged gracefully. Helen could easily pass for Hermione's older sister, and the matriarch of the family could easily be mistaken for their tante, their youthful aunt.

"Harry, Luna, this is my grand-mere, Leda Bertrand. Grammere, may I present Harry Potter and Luna Lovegood, my very best friends."

Luna took the Matriarch's hand and curtseyed, saying, "Madame."

"Je suis honore, Madame." Harry said, brushing Leda's knuckles with his lips.

"Oh, how gallant, monsieur, at last, I finally get to meet Hermione's beau." Leda grinned as she led the group into the parlor where tea awaited them. "I hope you don't mind my saying this, but she has painted a very flattering picture of you. You have quite the reputation to live up to."

With typical Gallic aplomb, Madame Bertrand poured.

Harry groaned, "Unfounded rumors, I assure you Madame, Hermione sees me through, how do you say it, rose colored glasses?"

"Vie en rose. Well, first impressions and all that. My son-in-law did not ask where I keep my shotguns when he heard you were coming and my daughter has mentioned more than once that the terrace overlooking the vineyard is large enough for a reception." Leda said, with a twinkle that would put Dumbledore's to shame.

Harry refused to rise to the bait, "We'll keep that in mind, perhaps in four or five years?"

"I have not forgotten what it was like to be so young, and in love. All I ask is that you use good judgment in your liaisons and try not to make me the arriere-grand-mere too soon."

"Ma mere!"

"Oh come off it Helen, did you even wait until you were sixteen?"

Helen Granger blushed, glad that Franklin was away from the house, "Well, it was the seventies..."

"And fifteen is legal in France, non?" Leda said with a smirk.

Leda turned to a smiling Luna, who was studying the portraits and photos all around the room.

"And this young madimoiselle is not embarrassed at all, in fact," the matron smiled a most understanding smile, "she is the axis about which these two rotate, non?"

Luna's gaze seemed to go slightly out of focus, "Madame, the children of your daughter's daughter will know you and call you blessed."

Harry smiled, nodding at Luna and said, "If Luna says it, you can pretty well take it to the bank, Madame."

"Are these your parents?" Luna asked, indicating a faded photograph.

"Yes, Andre and Collette Dubois."

"Did you know your mother was a witch, Madame Bertrand?"

At this, Leda had to sit down, "What?"

"Hermione's matriarchal line 'breeds true', that is to say, Mrs. Granger bears a strong resemblance to you, Hermione favors you both," Luna tapped the photo frame, "These people loved you, I can see it in their eyes, but they are not your true parents."

"Why are you saying this?"

Hermione interrupted, "Please, Grammere, listen to her, she does not make these pronouncements lightly, there must be a reason."

Then the youngest Granger nodded for Luna to continue.

Lena sat up, "Surely you can't divine this from a few old photos, what else tells you my family is magie?"

"Your apparent youth, Madame, and the fact that two generations ago it was a common practice to remove non-magical children from mage families."

"But...ma mere, she was no... sorciere."

"Madame Dubois was no witch, but your mother, your true mother, must have been."

"I-I know of Hermione, of course and of the statut du secret that keeps me from talking about her gifts to non-magic or non-family members. But I assumed the magie came from her father's side of the family."

Luna shook her head, "No, most of the time, magic comes through the mother's side of the family; in fact, the aspect that causes amagical mother to have a non-magical child is always inherited from the father."

Hermione sat straight up, "You mean to say, there is a gene for magic?"

"If by that you mean a part of us that is responsible for inherited characteristics, then yes." Luna acknowledged.

Hermione sat heavily back into her chair as Luna blithely revealed yet another completely new and unexpected concept, one that could very well change the course of the magical world forever. She whispered, almost afraid to say it too loud, "If that gene could be identified, isolated..."

"Luna?" Madame Bertrand asked, "Why do you tell me this?"

"To let you know, Madame, that you will live a long and healthy life, and need not worry about not seeing your great grandchildren grow to be happy, healthy, productive citizens, in fact you will dance at their weddings."

Lena smiled a contented little smile, "Some of those great grands will be yours, will they not?"

Luna grinned and nodded.

Now it was Helen's turn to ask, "What?"

"Don't you see, ma fille? They are in a house of three, a true menage a trios."

Harry and Hermione both went beet red at the observation, Luna simply smiled and said, "Relax, my loves, Madame Leda is on our side, and will be our strongest supporter, followed soon by Mrs. Granger."

Helen smirked, "And what does your crystal ball, or whatever, tell you about Franklin?"

Luna frowned, "I see a few problems there, not at all related to our relationship."

All three of the other ladies present looked to Luna in shock.

Luna gave Helen a significant glance.

Hermione's mum sighed and asked, "Ma mere, where do you keep the brandy, the good stuff."

Leda stood and walked to the sideboard. She pulled a dusty old bottle from a hidden compartment and nodded in the direction of the crystal.

Helen set out five glasses and Leda poured.

With a sigh, Hermione's mum said, "Franklin is having an affair."

Leda huffed, "When hasn't he been having an affair?"

"Mum!"

"Oh come on, Helen, a woman knows."

"Apparently he's drawn to the young, vacuous and beautiful. I don't think he keeps one for long, before moving on to the next one. I finally told him to stay the hell away from me before he passed on something incurable."

She looked at Hermione as a single tear coursed down her cheek, "I'm sorry dear, I never wanted you to find out."

Hermione tried to stay calm, but her voice broke when she asked, "Will you be leaving him, mum?"

Lena and Helen shared a look, then Helen said, "That's part of what this 'holiday' is about. Grammere is offering to help me set up practice in Nantes. My French is passable and I've already qualified to practice dentistry here. We were going to wait until you'd finished you're 'A' levels or whatever the magic equivalent is before we, that is, your grammere and I, were going to tell you."

Harry appeared progressively uneasy. As the only representative of his gender available, it's possible that he was more than a little nervous that the four women would turn on him.

"You are not like Franklin Granger." Luna said, suddenly.

"Wha..."

"You are sitting here, starting to feel nervous and a little guilty because you are in a polyamorous relationship. The difference is you did not vow to be faithful to one of us and then start screwing the other behind our backs. Oh, that sounds like an interesting..."

"Focus, Luna." Hermione chided.

Both girls stood by Harry, and each took a hand, "Ours is an inclusive relationship," Hermione said to her mum and grand-mere, "Since the very beginning we have wanted to share with Harry, and each other, every challenge, every struggle and every triumph."

Helen smiled, "You're right, Hermione, I was feeling a little uneasy about the three of you in a relationship. But you are so, natural together, I only wish..."

"That you were a few years younger?" Luna asked.

Now it was Helen's turn to blush.

"No, not really. I just wish my husband wouldn't spend so much time and money in his own selfish pursuits."

Hermione sighed, "He taught me to ride a bicycle. He taught me to swim. He took me to the zoo, got me my first library card."

"He's not a bad father, sweetheart," Helen agreed, "just not a good husband."

Luna sat with the older women and said, "Just a bit of advice, you know that he knows you know. Have all the legal documents on hand, you already have a place to go. Sit down with him, maybe in a nice restaurant, and tell him why his actions have been, and continue to be, unacceptable. I don't know Franklin Granger, but I do know Hermione, and from what she's told me he won't be unreasonable, well, not too unreasonable."

"If you would like a little backup, Mrs. Granger, um, Helen," Harry said, uneasily, "We three can be in the restaurant as well, at a different table."

The sound of a car crunching up the gravel driveway drew their attention outside.

Leda raised her glass and said, "A votre sante!"

They touched glasses and repeated the toast, then sipped the hundred-year-old brandy.

Time to put on their happy faces.

Chateau Bertrand boasted ten suites. At Franklin Granger's insistence Harry got the one above the old carriage house, as far as possible from the comfortable room Hermione and Luna shared.

Of course, no one mentioned silencing charms, notice-me-not charms, locking charms or aversion spells.

Harry's head had barely touched the pillow when he was joined on his left by Hermione and on his right by Luna.

"What took you so long?" Harry snarked.

"Had to say goodnight to the folks and Grammere." Hermione said, with a wink.

"And now we're here to tuck you in." Luna said from the other side.

Of course, the part of him that she had grasped and the manner in which she'd pulled him left no question about which part of him she wanted tucked, and where.

Repeatedly.

Harry groaned as Luna straddled his waist and sheathed his throbbing todger in one smooth, fluid motion.

Hermione kissed him and said, "She might get you first, but I'll bet I get you longer!"

Just before all coherent thought abandoned Harry, he thought, "It really doesn't suck to be me!"





















Sign up to rate and review this story