Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Sojourn: the First Flight

CH 7 Hissy Fits and Tantrums

by bluminous 7 reviews

A bit about Harry's past

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Fleur,Harry - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2009-03-22 - Updated: 2009-03-22 - 3404 words

5Original

A/N I do not own Harry Potter and crossgen and I did not profit from this fic

Chapter 7 Hissy Cats and Tantrums,!

Prongs ran through the forest, relishing the swift wind rushing at his face. It was on a cold December night and his breath showed in the chilly winter air as he panted, but unconcerned, his thick fur adequately protecting him from the cold.

He would sometimes ride out, even if it was not a full moon, for although he seemed the popular guy in Gryffindor House, he also sought quiet moments to help him relax. He could not get that with his three best friends, loud, funny and always playing pranks. He appreciated them, and their company, but sometimes a guy just needs his space, and like in this instance. His wonderful grandmama has just died, never waking up from her sleep earlier when he received the news from his father.

He was relieved though, when he learned that she died peacefully, with a smile on her face, but it saddened him deeply, thinking about the times she looked after him when he was a little tike. He ran to the top of a small boulder on the hill and stopped, gazing at the Moon, as it bathed the forest with its ethereal light.

Movement caught his eyes and saw a wondrous sight, a winged being, soaring through the night sky, flying gracefully as its silvery white wings reflected the moonlight. He pawed the ground with his hooves, restless, wanting to see it fly closer and it did as it noticed him standing majestically in the boulder. It arched it wings and flew to his direction.

Red hair framed its head, and soon he identified the face, but could not believe what he saw. For there she was, Lily Evans, with bright silvery wings on her back. She alighted, ten feet from him, confused for she never saw a stag as large and majestic as this in the Forest. She flew every month, the night after the Full moon, and never saw this creature.

"What are you doing here?" Lily asked, and Prongs was still unmoving. She stepped closer to him gazing into his eyes, and Prongs took a step back, unsure of what to do. "Hush do not be afraid, for I never mean to harm you" Lily said soothingly. She stepped closer to him, and patted his head, stroking him gently. She smelled of dew and the wild mornings, the wind and flowers.

She was a lovely sight, and appeared like Aphrodite, blessing him with her mere presence. He was furiously thinking, 'where did her wings come from?'

Now he understood why she never took to quidditch, it was insignificant, a mockery, compared to her ability. He grudgingly agreed. Her wings, still extended, measured a good 10 feet in wing span folded back, and she looked normal again.

'How?' Prongs thought, his mind was dazed and confused. He decided to keep her secret, such a beautiful and pure being like Lily should never be caged. He wouldn't even tell his fellow marauders, and that showed his commitment to his decision

After a few moments of petting the gentle Stag, Lily said her goodbye, her wings extended and she flew high over the forest, her figure getting smaller, until she disappeared with a glint, as her wings reflected the moon's light.

Prongs stood still, unmoving as he looked at the direction of where she vanished, until he jumped off from the boulder and headed back to Hogwarts.

Hermione stalked through the Burrow like an angry cat, pacing furiously and wearing down the carpet. Harry just left a few minutes earlier after their conversation ended, presumably going back to Fleur. How was she going to get him back? She scoffed at what he said earlier. "Talk to Fleur, yeah right" she muttered. She knew that French slag would never let Harry go.

She would never go behind Fleur's back she decided, for she was a Gryffindor, just and noble. Harry appreciated these virtues, and when back in Hogwarts, she would charm her way back into Harry's love life, knocking Fleur from his mind. 'Wait until we get back to school, I'll show Harry what Hermione Granger can do.' She thought.

Sadly Hermione Granger knew little.

Nymphadora Tonks was lying down her bed in Ginny's room, glaring upwards. Having little space despite the expansion charms she and the bitch cast, it was still tight. They decided on two double deck beds that Hermione suggested.

Ginny, having never seen this type of bed, was excited and took the top bunk. Arthur was excited at the muggle bed and suggested he and Molly sleep like this and was hit on the bed with a pan .Hermione took the lower bunk as did Tonks, fearing she might fall down when sleeping and break a few bones. The other three girls knowingly nodded at this.

Fleur just came back from visiting Harry and being thoroughly fucked, she was exhausted and staggered up her bed and lied down. That started Nymphadora Tonks staring up, giving an angry glance through the mattress, hoping to reach Fleur. Sadly Fleur ignored her glance, for she could not see her, and a mattress was between them, and this increased Tonks' ire.

Tonks grumbled and lifted both of her legs into the air and dropped them down the mattress, making the double deck frame shake. This caused the exhausted veela trying to sleep to complain. "Tonks, I am in no moos for your clumzinez, keep it down" Fleur said tiredly.

"Stupid bitch" Tonks grumpily said, and wanting to irritate Fleur further repeated the action.

"What iz your problem, Nymphazora?" Fleur said, now pissed off too, she knew Tonks was doing this on purpose.

"Don't call me Nymphadora!"Tonks screeched, and Fleur replied. "I did not call you that, I called you Nymphazora"

"That's still the same! And don't butcher my butchered name!" Tonks said. She was angry, and shook the bed by slamming her feet harder into the mattress. "Zo this iz the game you want to play" Fleur said, and sang something she was making up at the moment to further irritate Tonks.

Nymphazora, Nymphazora

You make me feel Clumzeeee!

Nymphazora, Nymphazora,

Seeing you Fall down makes my 'eart feel wiz gleeee!

Fleur sang in a horrible high pitched voice, she knew it when her classmates at Beauxbatons told her when she was in the shower during their first year. She never stopped singing just to irritate them and now she was doing it to Tonks, making up horrible lyrics with a stupid tune.

Nymphazora, Nymphazora

Girl wiz two left feet

Nymphazora, Nymphazora

Always falling when trying to ziiit!

This caused an amusing site, as Tonks responded by slamming her feet into the mattress harder like a 5 year old on a sugar high, making the frame sway and kept shouting "Stop Singing!"while Fleur ignored her and kept on singing with horrible lyrics.



The door opened and someone said "What is going here!?" Ginny was by the door, her cheeks puffed out trying not to laugh. The Weasleys were behind her, staring at the two of them. They both stopped and not knowing what to do, tried to look like they were sleeping.



Fred and George cracked up and started laughing, and Ginny soon followed. Molly's face betrayed her amusement as her mouth was pursed to keep from smiling.



Filius Fliwtwick closed the tome and stood up. He cringed as he felt a stiff back, having sat at his office for 18 hours. He was amazed, awed, scared and worried. He was amazed at the oldest civilization having a descendant so far into the line, awed at how to treat Harry from now on, scared at his potential and power, and lastly he was worried. Worried that Harry like his ancestors, leave them forever.



Their race was called The First, the avatars of Magic and guardians of Earth, when the it was young and Man had not sprung forth. They had numbered only 200, 100 male and 100 female during their descent.



They had descended from the heavens, with Silver and Golden wings, maintaining balance for millions of years. They had defended Earth, from invading alien races, keen on its lush life and beautiful world. Earth's citizens were oblivious but benefitted from this, for the ancient alien races studiously avoided Earth even now, thinking of the mighty ferocious guardians. Ancient Alien races even now leave Earth out of their invasion plans, and the planet forgotten.

The First had reproduced, and their offspring, has similar or lesser power were called Secundae, or second born. When Man came, with their greed and jealousy, it destroyed Magic's creations, but the guardians worked harder, to repair the balance. Millennium by millennium, The First's patience wore thin, and Aaltwal, Firstborn of the First, led his people to finally abandon their stewardship. Aaltwal led his race to ascension, joining with the One, the Flow of the galaxy.

One stayed behind, for he loved the earth and could not bear to abandon his charge. His name was Pyrem, seventh born of the First. He had a son born with a human woman, and his line survived, forever in secret never revealing their heritage. Millennia later in his line the power became dormant, their glorious heritage forgotten but it was still there, on their blood.

Pyrem died, when he defended Earth again from a new alien civilization seeking to expand their territory, but without his race to help him died from wounds. But his death was not in vain, for this was the last time Earth would have an invasion.

Magic was confused when its Guardians left it, and gave some to Man. It was a small grain of sand compared to the power The First commanded, hoping to fill the role the First played.

Harry was technically aSecundae, second born of The First. From what Filius have seen in the duel, his Wings had truly manifested and have power, unlike Harry's other descendants whose wings did not manifest.

Filius knew who he should talk to. His uncle Groshnack, Shield defender of the Goblin races would help him. Fillius could not trust any man, light or dark, for they would only use Harry for their own agenda. This would only drive Harry away and ascend, and the Last of The First would be gone.

Filius stood up and used amental exercise to clear his mind. Bringing his Occlumency skills back in place, he walked out of his office and into the great hall. He would conjure aglowing iron spike and will shove it into Severus' ass if he looked into his mind. Filius guessed that the Potions Master must have picked the Habit from the Headmaster.

There were so many questions, so many mysteries, but they could wait for now. He was hungry.



Albus Dumbledore sucked on a Lemon Drop. He had given a letter with a pensieve picture to the Daily Prophet and the Quibbler, hoping the news would be printed in time and reach breakfast tables everywhere. While he still did not know how the wings came into being, he guessed that it will only do good, at least now Harry could fly out of any danger. He lessened the guards on Harry's detail to one, for Moody was enough. And based from what he saw in the Duel, Harry could escape most ambushes by the Death eaters.

Another good thing from the manifestation of the wings was now Harry looked the part of the chosen one. With his magnificent wings and stronger build, he could sway more people into his side, and ultimately to Dumbledore's influence.



The Platform 9 and three quarters was empty, except for a few students that had been dropped off by parents who still had work. Four students appeared at the Magical side of the illusion and the three students sat down on their trunks while the fourth grumbled and complained.

"Relax Harry! You look nice in it!" Ginny piped up from what must have been the hundredth time.

"You wear it then if you like it so much." Harry said. This was bloody uncomfortable!

"I will if you take them off now" Ginny teased, mocking Harry. To her surprise, Harry unfastened the button of the jeans and zipped the fly down before Hermione stopped him., earning a pout from Ginny.

"Harry! Don't make a scene!Dumbledore's orders remember?" She whispered harshly although she was blushing. Harry huffed in annoyance and finally sat down. Hermione and Ginny eyed each other, blushing cheeks confirmed what they saw. Harry was not wearing anything under his pants, and he most likely forgot that he was not wearing his boxers.



Flashback:

As Harry stepped out of the shower with Fleur, they went inside Ron's room, knowing he was already dressed and downstairs eating breakfast. The last few days He and Fleur were fucking like crazy, using every spare and free time to shove his penis down her cunt. Since he would soon be at school, they would miss each other's company and Fleur declared a marathon fuck fest the last few days. They had a plan however, but kept it from their friends.

Upon the bed was the leather outfit Hermione got him for his birthday, and a note in it saying'remember your promise.' Sighing, he took of the wrapped towel on his waist and dropped it to the ground. He was not shy with Fleur anymore with his modesty as he walked around the room with Fleur watching him.

"What iz zis?" she asked, eyeing the black outfit with interest. "Its Hermione's present during my birthday, I'm supposed to wear that to Hogwarts" he replied, unconcerned. The outfit looked cool enough, simple leather pants and leather jacket. "She said it's not scandalous or anything, and that it was loose enough" Harry added, and as he was about to step on his boxers, Fleur summoned them from his hand.

"Wear nothing 'Arry, these pants are not designed to be worn with underwear" Fleur said. She had aplan to augment Hermione's idea. Harry shrugged and looked for a nice undershirt in his trunk. He pulled a simple white plain shirt out, and used his wand to cut holes in the back before wearing it.

Fleur smiled, and imagined how the pants would look on 'Arry. They do not look loose at all, and with Harry's bulk increasing, they would fit him nicely. Her smile got wider, and she told Harry to wear them now. She had to thank Hermione later. Harry pulled on the pants, and zipped up the fly and he looked at Fleur whose mouth was slightly open. "Fleur?" He asked. Fleur responded by diving into him and pushing him to bed and unbuttoning the pants and zipping the fly down. She took his rapidly hardening manhood and impaled herself, moaning.



After the unusual fuck, and cutting holes on the shirt and leather jacket for his wings, they both went down, with Fleur holding Harry's arm possessively.



Molly looked at Harry and was about to invite him for breakfast when she stopped, gazing at the hot young man with tight, oh so tight pants. She looked at him before rushing back to her and Arthur's room and shook her husband awake to demand relief. Hermione was shocked with him, she was expecting him to wear the pants but she did not truly visualize how Harry would look in it. Actual saliva fell down her lips for the very first time as she gazed down at Harry's body with lust.



Ginny was no better, as she actually gurgled in her mouth, before looking at Harry with wide eyes. Those muggle clothes were so scandalous! Teasing with everything and showing nothing, it was every woman's wet dream, and here it was in their presence. He'll get bloody raped!



Ron however did not notice this, only noting that the egss were not burned at the edge to the crispiness factor of 7 that he liked, it only had a 6 factor. The bacon has a tastylicious rating of 88% , about the average of his Mum's cooking. Oh and Harry's wearing new pants.



Harry was feeling uncomfortable, he felt naked in their eyes, and he only want Fleur to see him naked. He wanted to go back up and change, but Fleur must have sensed his thoughts for she increased the grip on his arm, indicating 'hell no!'

He felt a hand touching his bum, and squeezed before he heard a yelp of someone falling down. He saw Tonks with a triumphant look, and Fleur scowling at her. With a vicious, cold, soulless attack on her rivals, she turned Harry around, and kissed him, her hand clearly massaging his bum and squeezing each cheek.



They broke off, and this time a triumphant smile was on Fleur's face and jealous and lustful looks on the others. Ron finally finished breakfast and said, "I'm so full" and finished off with a disgusting belch.



End of Flashback



Ron yawned and rubbed his eyes, sleepy from the full stomach. Harry looked at his watch, and it said 9 am. He looked around for threats and spotting none, sat down on his trunk. They had Moody watching them, invisible as Dumbledore did not want Harry to have too much attention. The plan was to avoid confrontations with the press, and to discreetly board the train without accidents.

Hermione and Ginny were talking, with occasional glances at Harry. Harry huffed again, he did not like the feel of this pants, it made him feel naked. He wanted to fly for a few minutes, and knowing that Dumbledore released information on his supposed accidental magic, extended his wings.

He looked even cooler, Hermione thought as she sighed looking at Harry. Even though she saw him many times, the sight of Harry with full extended wings and now, with that panties wetting pants, (she would testify to that) he was a sight to behold. After stretching his wings for a bit and flapping them to get his muscles warmed up, he folded them, and they soon disappeared as white stumps, visible through the holes of his leather jacket.

Harry looked around and saw that he gained attention, with a few muggle born parents looking scared and excited, as their wizard sons and daughters explained who Harry Potter is. He saw a family walking towards him, and after assessing that they were not death eaters in disguise, he rose up and met them.

"Are you sent by God?" an old woman said, a cross pinned to her clothes. "Not that I am aware of mam"Harry said. He extended his wings again and the Family jumped back in surprise."These are just accidental magic" he said. "Ohh my God!" the old woman said again, and touched Harry's hand. She touched a feather lightly before she started to walk back towards the exit for muggles.



"Sorry about that, mum's a devout catholic" a younger woman with brown hair said. "We were lucky that mum's so understanding, when little Remy here got her letter." A young girl with pigtails looked at Harry shyly. Harry grinned at her and turned to the woman and extended a Hand. "It's ok Mrs.?" He trailed off fishing for a name."Its Miss. Ms. Richardson" The woman smiled charmingly at him as she took her hand. "My name's Harry Potter" he replied, continuing to shake her hand.



Soon the train doors opened, and Harry invited Remy to share a compartment. He introduced the small girl to Hermione, Ron and Ginny, and soon Hermione was happily answering all of Remy's questions. Who knew the cute little bugger was a miniaturized version of Hermione? After promising to look out for Remy from time to time, he got asurprising wet kiss on his cheek from Remy's mum before she left their compartment.

Trickles soon turned to a pouring stream as the Hogwarts students, old and new went to the platform with their families. Most of the older students and parents were looking around, and after seeing the daily prophet from earlier this morning, he knew who they were looking for. He hoped he would not have to kill someone for being so annoying. He gazed at the sky again longingly, hoping for the feeling of freedom.


A/N : reviews make me happy
Sign up to rate and review this story