Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Love Has No Age

Preparations

by Easysurfing

A little frustration is released and every one prepares for the Ministry.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Luna - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-02-23 - Updated: 2009-02-23 - 14467 words

?Blocked
Chapter 56:- PreparationsA/N: Malehorntaildragon, GML you’ve both added so much thanks it makes it so much easier and far nicer to read. Finally Callandor for clean up the whole mess at the end.

**

Harry glanced up at the window. From the angle he was sitting he could just make out the grounds. The blanket of new snow had been in place for a few days now, but today it was not the only thing that covered them.

On this last Saturday before the holidays virtually every student was outside playing in the snow. A huge snowball fight was raging, with students from every house charming their snowballs to fly to their targets. He had trouble making out individual faces but the D.A. members were easy for anyone to spot. Each one of them seemed to be doing exactly what Harry had planned for them, they were the only ones using shield charms to protect themselves while keeping up the attack.

He saw that the charms were not great at stopping the snowballs but they did seem to break up the weaker ones and overall everyone looked to be having fun with this form of practice. He sighed a little to himself, thinking that he should be out there with them but one look at Gabrielle’s face was all it took to remind him of what he needed to do. After last night’s discussion with the girls a sense of resignation seemed to wash over all of the girls but he refused to let it happen to him. He had promised he would do anything for her but ‘to buy’ Gabrielle still felt wrong. Surely there had to be another way.

Glancing to the side he saw the Hermione was once more deep into a book looking for this or that. For some reason he hadn’t told either her or Ron about what Luna had found out, he wasn’t sure why but he had kept very quiet about it. He didn’t want to distract her from her research, and he knew she was their best chance to avoid the outcome the girls had already accepted.

Deep within him was a part that did want it to happen. Somewhere deep down he wanted to own her, not in any bad way, but owning her would mean that she would always be there to help him, to be with him and even possibly more. As he thought about the implications of this, a very un-pure shiver ran through him. No, there would almost definitely be more. He could no longer deny the fact, at least to himself, that he did want her; the last vestiges of his reluctance about that seemed to have been stripped from him by what had passed between them the night of the attack. Even now as his hand subconsciously dropped down onto her thigh, he knew that if they were alone it wouldn’t have taken long for him to try something more intimate.

“How about we take a break.” Mumbled Ron as he too turned a page in a book and looked around. Despite the seriousness of the situation, Harry smiled at how normal this scene was. Every ten minutes Ron would suggest a break, and every time Hermione would chastise him and keep him on track. If Harry didn’t know better he would say they were flirting.

“No Ron we have to read this lot, if we can get through it all then maybe this afternoon....” Instantly replied Hermione, not bothering to look up.

“But everyone is already outside now!” he moaned.

“Not everyone Ron, what about Brian and Peter over there.” Replied Hermione indicating the two Second year boys in the corner. They were they only other occupants of the common room and had been all morning. They weren’t doing work or anything like that they were just playing Gobstones, and an epic battle it was.

“I bet when they finish they’ll be outside it’s just that they have been playing that game for the past three days!”

“You don't know that.” Retorted Hermione.

“Hey Peter, why don't you want to go outside?” called Ron.

“We will, we just want to finish this before we go out.” Replied the boy without looking up as he was studying his next move.

“See it’s just us, Hermione.”

“So you don’t want to help now?”

“No it’s just I think we all need a break and don't you think we’ve found enough?”

“Well....”

Ron saw that Hermione was weakening and quickly glanced at Harry but was slightly surprised to see that his best friend wasn’t really concentrating. Normally by now he would be helping convince Hermione to stop for a bit but something was clearly on his mind.

“What do you say Harry?” Ron asked trying to jog his friend back to reality.

Harry almost seemed shocked to hear his name as though he were miles away, and his mind truly was. For a moment there he was happy, his mind had fantasised about the possibilities and somehow it didn't stop, it was as though something was feeling and being fed off of his fantasies. It was only Ron’s voice that had brought him back or he would have continued to daydream the whole morning away.

“Um... a break would be nice.” He managed to say as he looked at his friend but his eyes quickly drifted to Ginny and Gabrielle. Not much had been said between the three of them all morning It was not in any rude way it just seemed that each was giving each other some time. Not one word about last night had been said by anyone, but Harry still didn't feel right about it. He hadn’t told Ron or Hermione and nothing would make him tell them that Gabrielle wanted to become his “sex toy”. The sudden word in his mind almost started those fantasises again, his ears missed the faint whimper coming from the one of the two girls as he wrestled his mind away.

It was those words, ‘sex toy’ more than anything that had played about in his mind last night. When she had said that it had shocked him, something in her words or actions meant that it wasn’t a fleeting comment or a teenage boast but she truly meant it. When he had returned to the common room they had all spent time talking to Hermione about Gabrielle’s meeting with Mr Cavendish but nothing else.

Gabrielle and Ginny joined him but they both gave him a little space, not much but slightly more than normal. After he finished talking about the meeting he waited to see if either of them, especially Ginny mentioned what happened afterwards but when she said nothing he held his tongue as well. He received a few glances from Ron at the girl’s actions and suspected that his best mate was a little suspicious but the normally very observant Hermione had said nothing.

It wasn’t much later when they all retired to bed, Ginny had briefly hugged and kissed him but Gabrielle had done nothing(. This wasn’t unusual but the look that she threw him was. It flooded through him and reminded him of everything that they had spoken about, there seemed to an almost primal need illuminated in her eyes and he was responding to it.

With a supreme effort he turned away before he did anything and ascended to the dormitory with a slight shiver. There were the normal jokes and laughs between each of the boys but they all soon fell onto their bed and pulled the curtains around themselves. Harry lay on his bed and everything started to return, the looks Gabrielle had given him when he and the girls had spoken about everything returned. Her words seemed to play on his mind, they had shocked him into listening but there was more he was sure of it. Initially he had thought that she had said those words only to put a point across, since then he saw that she had meant it.

He knew that boys his age had fantasies but very few if any of them were spoken aloud. For himself he rarely had those types of fantasy’s, until now. Most if not every night his own fantasies were different, they always were about survival, his survival or his parents, but now that was different. Something about those words or possibly even her told him it was right, he could fantasies and it could involve her. Therefore, like any normal teenage boy he had drifted off with a fantasy about a girl, but one who was real and very, very willing. His mind conjured up the images unbidden as he thought about her body, he hadn’t seen it of course but his mind easily guessed. But it did not stop there he thought about having such a person willing to do any act for him, no matter what he asked or wanted she would be there doing it for him.



In the morning he could still remember what he had dreamt but to him it was just that, a dream. As nice as it was he couldn’t let that happen, he had said that they were going to win and he was going to make sure of it, his own fantasies didn't matter only Gabrielle and her staying at Hogwarts as a student.

Harry had eaten breakfast as normal and still nothing was said about that secret meeting, both Ginny and Gabrielle were allowing him time to absorb everything that had happened and so quite happily he returned back to the common room and started the research once more......

“So what do you say Hermione, one walk around the grounds?” whined Ron again.

“Alright then but not too long.” She finally relented.

“Great a quick walk and maybe a little dinner and then right back.” Replied Ron.

“Ronald!”

Ron smiled at the small rebuke but stopped Hermione from saying anymore by kissing her. Pulling her to her feet he then called out to the rest.

“Right then, come on the snow is waiting for us.”

Harry glanced at the two girls and realised he had to say something more to them in private.

“We’ll be along in a minute.” He called out and he turned and faced the girls.

“It’s alright we’ll wait.” Called out Hermione.

“No it’s fine you two go ahead I just need to say something.”

Ron looked quizzically at his sister and then and Gabrielle. He had noticed a changed in Harry, something last night had happened. He couldn’t yet put his finger on it but something had changed, something different between the three of them Ron had never really thought hard about the joint relationship between those three, and something now jogged him.

Previously he had thought of only Harry and his sister, they would make the perfect couple very much like himself and Hermione. The four of them would live close by and be friends. Harry would become his brother and his sister would get what she had always dreamed of, but something last night changed. He gave his sister a deep look before he turned and led Hermione out of the common room. Something was definitely going on over and above what they were doing and it involved at least his sister, Gabrielle and his best mate and he suspected that he wouldn’t like it one bit.

Harry waited and listened to the retreating steps of Ron and Hermione before he spoke.

“About last night....” he started but before he could get any further Ginny broke in.

“Now Harry you promised.”

“But...but....”

Gabrielle was just about to join in on the conversation, but felt herself back down as she saw Ginny preparing to defend her. If Ginny were a Veela she would be considered one of the Principles or possibly First Consort, always ready to defend those Veela they have taken under their wing. Warm safe feelings flooded her at this thought and she luxuriated in the feeling of someone so close to her helping and looking out for her.

“Stop it Harry, you heard it was the best way, everyone gets what they want.”

“What about....”

“You Harry, don't you want her?”

Gabrielle felt the sudden rush of blood as the fantasy of the previous night and just a moment ago returned to Harry. It was all she could do to clamp down on the bond, she knew it was getting harder for her not to release her frustration onto it and now Harry’s own mind was not helping. One word, one sign and she would be there no power on earth now would stop her but he had to make the first move, show some sign. She forced her hand to stay where they were, yet her legs scissored to try to generate their own relief. She smelt something new, it was as though she could detect Harry’s arousal by scent, she knew that this was something softly spoken about between Veela and to experience it almost drove her to the edge. That scent, along with his fantasies, meant all it would take would be one touch and she would release, screaming his name for all to hear.

“Listen we know what we are doing, all of us! Me, Gabrielle, Luna, and I think even Susan understand. Gabrielle may have taught you magic in those lessons but for us there was much more. We will try it your way but if it doesn’t work you promised....ok?”

Harry saw the tears start to form in Ginny eyes and quickly pulled her into a hug.

“Ok.” He whispered not knowing what more he could say to this girl.

Ginny lent back and gave him a quick hard kiss.

“Stop being silly over all of this it’s upsetting. Now let’s catch up the others and have a little fun before we get back to all of this.” She giggled as she jumped to her feet and dashed off towards the portrait hole.

Harry suddenly realized he was alone with Gabrielle. Before other matters came to a head he rose to his feet and turned and faced Gabrielle, he made a slight bow and held his hand out toward the exit.

“After you ma petite amie.” He said with a cheeky grin, he had been trying to learn at least a few phases in French, he didn't know why but it felt important to him.

Gabrielle’s heart missed a small beat, the sudden thoughtfulness and his unexpected use of French had just made her day. She wondered briefly if he actually understood what he had just called her. With care she rose to her feet and looked a Harry with her face full of love and wonder but knew it could go no further here in this room. Replying in the way she had been taught, she demonstrated her immense dexterity and grace as she curtsied before him holding her hands out to the side as thought she was wearing a large ball gown.

“Merci monsieur.” Her voice literally sang to him.

Harry waited a moment for Gabrielle to take his hand, but with a sudden burst of giggles she shook her head and dashed for the portrait hole.

“Come on Chaton is waiting for us.” She called over her shoulder feeling all of the emotions of both her mate and her Principle looking out for her, suddenly struggle to transmit itself down her bond.

Harry felt the burst of something and smiled instantly in response, whatever he had done or had happened he must do it again if this was the response. With a light laugh of his own, he set off after her with his mind thinking ‘Kitty?’

**

Luna walked into the Great Hall for breakfast and noted the absence of her favourite Gryffindor trio. Scanning the rest of the hall she found Susan alone at the Hufflepuff table and quickly walked towards her.

“Good morning Sunshine!” Luna said as she sat down.

Susan had been lost in her thoughts since the revelations of the previous night. Luna had sex with Harry. The various emotions, and lack of emotions, had left the poor ‘Puff extremely confused.

She had recently had the somewhat disturbing realization that she was attracted rather strongly to a certain blonde haired Ravenclaw girl. Never would she have believed she would have feelings like this for another woman! They had yet to do more than some light kissing, but Susan knew she had found somewhat of a soul mate in the oftentimes-strange girl.

She had already come to terms with these feelings for the most part. The only boy she felt at all like that for was Harry and he was rather noticeably taken by the other redhead of their little group. That Harry didn’t consider her in that way yet didn’t matter to her, she had always maintained to herself and others that she just wanted to help, it was only a small part buried deep within that wanted more from Harry. One day she would admit first to herself and then to others exactly what she wanted but for now she had decided to pursue a relationship with Luna. Relationship was such a big word but when she looked at it that was precisely what it was, but that had been complicated with the latest revelation. It all came back to this. Her Loony Luna had slept with her Harry!

‘There I go again!’ she admonished herself mentally. ‘He is Ginny’s Harry, not my Harry. But then what about Gabrielle? And what about Loony? How could she do this to me? And why am I not jealous or angry, it’s just so confusing! I should be the loyal ‘Puff’ but loyal to whom? Harry, Luna, Ginny? Not this…’

“Susan?” Luna asked trying to get her attention again.

Susan stiffened when she realized that the main source of her uneasy mind, had sat down next to her. She still did not know why she was not angry at Luna for sleeping with Harry.

“Good morning Loony, What were you saying?” She asked without looking at the girl.

Luna began filling her plate, most of the ‘Puffs’ had gotten used to their strange visitor and no longer gave her strange looks for sitting at the wrong table.

“I said good morning Sunshine! Your hair is such a lovely shade of auburn it reminds me of a beautiful sunrise or sunset when the light hit()s it. You have a pet name for me and I do so adore it I thought you might like one too.” The Ravenclaw said without taking a breath.

Susan was, as usual, left somewhat at a loss for how to respond to such a statement from her /‘girl’/friend. She took a moment to dissect the stream of consciousness and when she realized she had a pet name now, she forgot some of her earlier problems yet more tried to surface.

“Oh Loony, I love it.” Luna beamed at the nickname. “I am really sorry I was so distracted it’s just…” She trailed off; thinking about it again was bringing back her earlier mood.

Susan watched Luna’s face as it seemed to drift off, somehow watching that face seeming completely clear of worries eased her.

“You know you can talk to me about anything right? I told Harry the same thing.” Luna said quietly.

“I’m sorry Luna, I have been so confused lately, can we go somewhere, to talk?” Susan replied.

In the meantime, Luna had been working on her breakfast plate. She had two pieces of toast; one of them buttered the other with strawberry jam. She had neatly piled some scrambled eggs and bacon on the buttered piece and was now putting the Jam piece on top to make a sandwich. Susan watched with amusement and awe, wondering why she had never thought to make herself a breakfast sandwich.

“Why don’t we head for the Room of Requirement?” Luna whispered.

Susan broke her gaze on the sandwich as Luna picked up a large sausage from the table. Luna looked her in the eyes as she slowly took the sausage between her lips for a bite while awaiting an answer. Susan’s mind easily replaced the sausage with a certain green-eyed wizards appendage and felt her own mouth go dry. As she rubbed her legs together she realized where the moisture had suddenly gone. Snapping back to reality, and not really wanting to have this conversation in the Great Hall, or in her aroused state she nodded.

“Let’s go ahead, I see you made your breakfast portable so you can bring it with you.” Susan stated.

Luna nodded as she gathered her sandwich. The two rose together and headed towards the stairs. Luna began munching on her sandwich as they walked. As they got farther away from the noise and chatter of the Great Hall she heard Luna let out a little moan as she took another bite. This was not the time for her to get distracted, but her mind began to wander, until Luna spoke again.

“My mummy used to make breakfast sandwiches like this before she left for work in the morning. She was always in such a rush; I always found simple bacon and eggs to be a bit boring until I added some of daddies jam to my sandwich one morning. It is absolutely heavenly!” Luna said.

Susan could have sworn she was breathing a little harder as Luna spoke of her sandwich as though it were a lover.

They proceeded to the Seventh Floor corridor and stopped in front of tapestry of Barnabus the Barmy and his dancing trolls.

“Would you like to do the honours Susan?” Luna asked before she took the last bite of her breakfast.

Susan had never opened the door herself and stated as much. “I don’t know how, Harry always opens the door, or at least it is always open for us. Ginny did it last night but all she did was walk, the same as Harry.”

Luna nodded, “It is really quite simple I hear, you walk in front of the door three times while thinking of what you need. You must be specific however, I noticed Harry ended up with a few extra items during our first DA meeting this year.”

Susan had not noticed at the time and was curious. “What extra items did you see; I didn’t see anything out of order.”

“There was a can of Muggle whip cream, which I hear can be quite fun when used during sexual exploration, and a bottle of wand polish, though I don’t think it was his magic wand that he was having trouble with at the time.” Luna stated matter-of-factly.

Susan could feel the moisture between her legs beginning to pool. The idea of eating whip cream off of Harry, or Luna for that matter would have had her drooling if there were any moisture left to spare. And the mention of wand polish, while amusing conjured images of Harry taking himself in hand. If she did not get this door open soon she was afraid she would start leaking down her legs. Where were all of these sexual thoughts coming from?

Susan nodded at her girlfriend and began pacing. She tried to clear her mind so there would be no surprises, but images kept intruding on her thoughts. ‘I need a place to talk to Luna’ she thought. ‘A place we can be alone’ she thought on her second pass. ‘Where we won’t be disturbed.’ As she thought the last, the door appeared on the wall.

Susan walked over to the door and cautiously opened it, peeking her head in the door. With a sharp ‘Eep!’ she jumped back slamming the door. Her face was almost as red as Ginny’s hair and she dared not turn to look at Luna. “That wasn’t what I asked for, let me try again.” She said, and quickly set to work again.

This time when the door appeared Luna stepped quickly past her and walked into the room. As Susan followed she was certain she had never been more embarrassed in her life. The only thing that had changed from the first time around was that there was now soft music playing in the background.

Looking around the small room she could see dozens of candles providing the only light. The walls were painted alternately in stripes of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw colours that somehow did not clash. And in the middle of the room was a large bed with silk sheets; on the floor surrounding the bed were rose petals. As she glanced at the nightstand she nearly choked as she saw the can of whipped cream.

“Oh Sunshine, all you had to do was ask if you wanted to take our relationship further. This is so much nicer than an abandoned classroom, or even the grassy meadow in Hogsmead.” Luna said as she stepped up behind Susan. “The bed is really a nice touch, I have never had sex in a bed before.” Luna finished as she began pushing the older girl toward the bed.

Susan was stunned and did not put up much of a fight as she was led toward the bed. It was not that she had not thought about becoming more intimate with Luna, but she did not think it would be a surprise that she sprung on herself and definitely not at this time. “Loony I..” She began, but Luna placed a finger on her lips and pushed as Susan’s knees made contact with the bed. Susan was dumped onto her back and Luna leaned over her. Her hair was hanging around both of their faces making a golden halo in the candlelight. Luna leaned in to kiss Susan and all thoughts of resisting died in her mind.

The smaller girl climbed onto the bed placing her knees on either side of Susan’s hips. As she straddled the other girl she leaned in for another kiss. She ran her tongue along the other girls bottom lip and Susan opened her mouth without protest to deepen the kiss. She let out a soft moan as their tongues met which Luna took as permission to continue.

As they continued the soft and slow kiss Luna ran one of her hands from Susan’s cheek, down her neck, to the buttons of her blouse. Susan did not even notice as the buttons came undone, so lost in the sensation of the girl in her lap and pressed so beautifully against her. She felt the cool air hit her chest as Luna spread her blouse open and ran her hand over her bra-covered mounds.

Susan pulled away from Luna and watched as the girl ran her tongue from that sensitive spot on her collarbone down to her cleavage. It was not that she was not enjoying herself; that was definitely not the problem. But she had not meant for any of this to happen when she brought Luna here. She placed a hand on Luna’s neck and was about to ask her to stop, when Luna moved to one side and captured her right nipple in her mouth through the material of her bra. Susan lost coherent thought for a moment as she threw back her head and moaned softly. Sensations flooded her mind, she imagined Harry doing something similar or even Ginny or Gabrielle, faces, bodies everything just swam through her conscious. Deep down she didn’t care, either, any of them could do this to her, but they weren’t it was Luna her Luna, her soul mate.

Luna heard the slight moaning of the girl beneath her as the sensations rippled along her body, yet she was doing even more than that, it seemed that she was trying to thrust her breast even deeper into her mouth, Luna took this as more encouragement and pushed the boundaries even further. So while Susan was distracted with her mouth, her other hand was running up the inside of the older girls leg toward her knickers. Susan moaned again, not really realizing what Luna was doing, only enjoying the tingling sensation from her centre as the girls fingernails danced toward their goal.

Luna’s mouth switched to the other nipple and her fingers finally encountered the soaked fabric of Susan’s undergarments. A bit of soft exploring revealed that Susan was about ready to blow if her moaning and muttering were anything to go by. Luna had never done this with another girl. But she deduced from the exploration of her body, that if the girl was this wet, she did not need any more foreplay before going in for the kill.

Luna quickly found the soft nub of her clit through the wet fabric and began lazy circles as she released the girl’s nipple from between her lips. Susan barely had time to exclaim “Merlin, Morgana and Maeve!” before Luna captured her lips for another kiss. The blonde quickened her pace as she felt Susan’s breath getting shorter and knew she was close. Leaning down and capturing her nipple again she quickened her fingers one more time and felt the girl beneath her shutter as she tried desperately not to scream. “Looooooooneeeeeeeeey!!!”

Luna was rather pleased with herself. She did not think she had done too badly for her first time with another girl and was looking forward to an orgasm of her own. But sensing that the other girl might like more began to slide down to the floor and between the other girl’s legs. Susan instinctively brought her feet up to the bed and spread her legs to either side as Luna ran her fingernails down her inner thighs. Luna could smell the musty perfume from the other girl’s panties and could see the outline of her sex pressed against the fabric that was almost transparent with moisture. Luna licked her lips and began to lean in, when her hot breath hit the girls inflamed sex. Susan’s legs closed tightly around Luna’s head just inches from the girl’s knickers.

“Loony wait!” Susan said breathily as she came slowly back to her senses, the sensations were still flowing but her mind was beginning to reinforce itself. What had just happened had been amazing even though she was not ready to move this quickly. But that was yet another step and one she knew she was not quite ready to take.

“Sunshine?” Luna asked confused. “Could you release my head, I had not realized how powerful your legs are.”

Susan blushed as she realized just how she was keeping the other girl pinned. “Only if we can stop for a minute to talk Loony.” She admonished as she slowly let the other girl go. Luna nodded and stood up and Susan sat up, doing a few of the buttons on her blouse now that she had the sense to feel a bit of modesty.

“Susan what’s the matter? I thought you were enjoying yourself?” Luna questioned.

“I most definitely enjoyed that Loony, but that was not why I asked you in here.” Susan answered.

“But you asked the room to give you a bed so I thought you wanted sex.” The blonde stated, looking confused. A look that not many would ever see on the normally dreamy-eyed girl.

“Remember what you said about subconscious thoughts? Apparently I wanted this on some level, and I don’t regret what we have done. But I’m not ready for more, I’m sorry Loony.”

“Oh.” Luna said, though Susan could not tell if she was disappointed or not from the tone. “Well what did you want to talk about if not sex?” She asked.

Susan thought for a moment, and was just as confused as at breakfast earlier. “I don’t really know Luna. I’m… just so confused.” Susan looked at Luna trying to convey her feelings with her eyes, but got the normal dreamy look from Luna and knew she had to explain.

“Did you sleep with Harry?” Susan asked knowing she had to be direct with the other girl.

“Of course I did.” Was her response.

“I thought you were my girlfriend Loony.”

“I am your girlfriend Sunshine.” Luna said as she sat down on the bed next to Susan and took a hand in hers. “But Harry is also my boyfriend, well I am not entirely certain what the term is since he never actually asked me. But I still don’t understand the problem” She said looking confused. “Are you mad at me?”

“That’s just the thing, I feel like I should be mad at you, or Harry, but I’m not. I’m only jealous that it wasn’t me.” She said as she looked away. “I feel like I should be upset, like you cheated on me, but I don’t feel anything like that. And I feel bad that I am not upset, like it means I don’t love you as much as I thought.”

“I think it means you love me more than you thought.” Luna said. She lay down on the pillows and beckoned to Susan with her arms as the girl turned to look at her. Susan lay down with her head on the other girl’s chest, encircled in her arms she felt at home. Almost as good as when Harry hugged her.


“What do you mean I love you more than I thought?” Susan asked. She was listening to Luna’s heartbeat and staring at one of the candles on the nightstand. She did not notice her hand running up and down Luna’s side and stomach, every once in awhile brushing the bottom of the other girl’s breasts.

“I mean you are not angry because you love Harry and I the same, and more than you thought you did.” Luna said as though it was the most logical conclusion in the world.

“I still don’t understand Loony. I still find myself surprised every day that I am attracted to another woman, I still want Harry so much it hurts, but I am just happy to have you, and the chance to help him any way that I can.” Susan said. Meanwhile she moved her head to look up at her girlfriend, placing her cheek on Luna’s right breast as she did so, her hand continued to trace patterns on the other girls stomach and was moving higher up on her breasts with each pass, seemingly of their own accord. Her mind may be confused, but her body seemed to know exactly what it wanted.

“If you love Harry as much as you love me, and you want to help him in any way you can, then you should be happy that I was able to give him something he needed and wanted. Not to mention that my finally opening him up to sex has helped open him up to the rest of you.” Luna said somewhat breathless from the older girls unwitting ministrations. She wondered briefly if she should stop the roaming hands but decided that Susan would notice eventually, and she did have a rather pressing need building somewhere behind her naval and between her legs.

“I guess that makes sense.” Susan stated, bringing the other girls attention back to the conversation. “But I was raised to be a good girl Loony, I don’t know why all of this sex doesn’t bother me more?” She finished with a half statement half question.

Luna was trying not to moan in pleasure, and also trying not to alert the girl to what her hands were doing, as she did not want it to stop. “I think you understand better than Harry did,” Luna said, “I will tell you what I told him, sex is an expression of Love. I think its safe to say that none of us is going to stop loving the others. We may be young but our connections are permanent. So why should we wait until society says we are ready, to do what our hearts and our bodies are telling us to do?” She said, happy that she had only stumbled once in her delivery do to the sensations running through her body.

“But Harry doesn’t love me like he loves you three. I’m just a good friend.” Susan said and she sounded close to tears. Luna pulled her closer with one arm and kissed the top of her head.

“I don’t think that is true Sunshine.” Luna stated. “He has his relationship with Ginny to worry about, I had to drag him screaming into sex but he finally saw the truth and accepted it, I know he loves me even if he hasn’t said it in so many words. Poor Gabrielle has suffered the worst because she bonded herself to him. She needs physical intimacy to function properly and it is driving her insane. The only good thing that came from her confrontation with Draco is Harry finally accepting her. I know it’s hard for you, but I do not believe you would still be with us if he did not want you in the same way. It will just take him longer to figure it out, and we will have to help steer him in your direction.” She finished, thankful she could take a breath and concentrate once again on the hand now roaming over her right breast with abandon.

“And in the meantime you’re going to take care of me Loony?” Susan asked, though her tone was no longer sad it was not quite happy.

“Of course Susan, I love you just as much as Harry. Ginny and Gabrielle have their own connection and help each other out where he is concerned. I think it’s only fair that we get to have some fun while we wait for him to come to his senses about you. He’s rather inept when it comes to male/female relations, but I’m sure that will soon change.” Replied Luna her sharp mind trying to penetrate the pleasure fog of her head.

As Luna finished she felt her left nipple pinched softly through her blouse, she was not wearing a bra so it was a rather nice sensation. She arched her back slightly and let out a soft moan of pleasure. Susan sat up rather abruptly as she realized what she had done.

“Luna I’m sorry, I didn’t even realize what I was doing.” She said in a scared tone.

“Sunshine, please come back. All this talk of sex as well as watching and hearing you orgasm earlier has me rather in a bad spot. Please listen to your body instead of your mind. Just this once. I promise not to take it any further than you want to go.” Luna said pleading.

Susan’s heart nearly broke when she realized that jumping away and apologizing was the last thing Luna wanted from her. She pushed all her teachings and thoughts of scarlet women aside and crawled back up onto the bed beside Luna. “Loony I’m sorry, like I said this is all so confusing. But I do want to make you feel good, if you will let me. But I’ve never done this before.”

Luna’s normally dreamy gaze caught Susan and it was filled with lust and love for the girl in front of her. “I had never done it before either, if you will please help me, and then we can simply lay here and talk. None of the boys I was with before liked to talk, that is one of the reasons I love you so much.” She told the older girl.

Susan’s heart would have broken for poor Loony, if she were not so filled with lust for the blonde haired goddess lying on the bed beside her. Taking a cue from Luna she leaned in to kiss her as her hand began to unbutton her blouse. She felt more than heard the whimper from Luna into her mouth as the last button came undone and she spread the girls blouse to either side of her breasts.

Looking down she gasped a bit, having forgotten that Luna rarely wore undergarments. Summoning what courage she had she leaned slowly down and captured the girls bared nipple in her mouth. Immediately noting the girl’s reaction beneath her.

As she rolled the nipple between her lips and ran her tongue around it, she enjoyed the slightly salty flavour of Luna’s sweat. She noted how amazing the pliable flesh felt in her mouth. It was so soft and almost velvety on her tongue, yet it was almost rock hard as she applied pressure with her lips.

Luna let out a long moan and pressed her free hand against Susan’s neck, begging for more. Susan attempted to stop analyzing everything and let her free hand run down Luna’s ribs to her stomach, down her hip to her knee, and then back up the inside of her leg towards the heated centre she knew awaited her.

As her fingers came in contact with hot wetness and soft curls she gasped around Luna’s nipple. She knew Luna rarely wore a bra, but did not realize she also liked to go knickerless! There was no way Susan could do that, as she was constantly so wet she had to change her knickers between classes. If she were to go commando she would leave the seats in every class soaked with her juices.

She let her fingers roam and explore the other girl’s sex. She ran from the soft curls, down the side of her lips to the extremely wet opening at the bottom and back up again. As her fingers made a second pass she paused at the opening and dipped her finger in slightly, eliciting another more excited moan from Luna. And joined her as she felt her own sex heating up again.

As she made her way back to the top she dipped her finger in toward the other girls clit and found it standing at attention. She softly ran a finger over it and back down to the girls opening. This time Luna began to shudder as she moaned, and going on instinct Susan inserted one, then two fingers into Luna’s dripping hole and began to move them in a rhythm until the girl began to buck her hips. Sensing Luna getting closer she increased her speed slightly until the girl began to buck wildly and the spasms around Susan’s fingers threatened to expel her from the other girl’s opening.

Surprisingly the sheer sexuality of what she was doing was enough to push her over the edge at the same time as Luna. She held on tight and tried to concentrate on her rhythm to extend the orgasm as long as possible, she did not know what kind of sympathetic magic was driving her own orgasm, but as long as Luna was Cumming, it appeared so would she.

As she neared to blacking out from the pleasure her hand cramped and she finally let Luna come down and her along with. She withdrew her fingers from the girl’s wet centre and brought her hand up beside her on Luna’s chest. On an impulse she brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked Luna’s juice from her fingertips. As the slightly sour taste hit her tongue she had another small orgasm and noticed that even though she was not overtly touching Luna, she seemed to have another orgasm at the same time. She thanked whatever gods, goddesses, and other deities she could think of for whatever was allowing them to share this experience.

As they came down from the high Luna opened her eyes and glanced down at the redhead on her chest. “If that was your first attempt, I thank Merlin you are all mine Sunshine.” Luna said with a giggle.

“Whatever it was we seem to have some sort of sympathetic orgasm thing going on, when you came, I came.” Susan said with a grin, looking at Luna’s dishevelled hair.

“That could be rather interesting, especially if we both attack Harry at the same time.” Luna said with a grin. Then she got a dreamy look on her face and said, “I can’t wait to tell Daddy about another property of Buzziwugs. I think it will go over very well in the Quibbler, would you be willing to do an interview?” As she said the last she looked at Susan, no hint of sarcasm at all on her face.

“I, um, that is to say..” Susan was at a complete loss for words. Then she noticed the corner of Luna’s lips. “LOONY! I can’t believe you would have me on like that!” Luna collapsed in a fit of giggles, and Susan soon joined her.

“Well Sunshine, now that we have cleared the air, what do you say we make ourselves presentable, and go find our favourite Green-Eyed-Sex-God and his Gryffindor Harem?” Luna asked.

Susan thought about it for a moment before she stood up and offered her hand to Luna. “I don’t know if ‘Harem’ sounds intelligent enough for me, it makes it seem like we are all sex slaves. Any way we are all just friends, putting a title on us just sounds…wrong.” Susan said as her mind started to run up to full speed. “How about you and I Loony? Perhaps we can call ourselves real girlfriends now?”

“Sounds good to me!” Luna said as she straightened her blouse. A full-length mirror appeared on the wall beside the door so they could make sure their clothing and hair were presentable. “I actually like that idea very much Sunshine. I’ve always thought of you as my friend but girlfriend sounds so much better.” Luna stated. “However I very much doubt the other girls are ready to consider what titles actually mean, I’m sure Gabrielle would happily be called anything if it got him into bed, but Ginny? I’m not so sure and I bet her mother would disapprove.” Luna said as she was about to open the door.

Luna suddenly stopped, as she came upon a realization. “Oh poor Gabrielle.” She said sullenly as at last her mind forced its way to the front.

Susan nodded in agreement. “Yea, the way she’s being treated by the Ministry really is terrible.”

“Oh I wasn’t talking about that, I was talking about her sexual frustration, can you imagine being so frustrated that your sexual tension would, well ‘bleed’, to the others of our group.”

Susan looked at Luna oddly, trying to decipher exactly what Luna was saying. She was about to question her, when the same realization came to her as well. “Is that why we’re, well are, as randy as we’ve been?”

Luna nodded knowingly. “It would make sense, she’s a sexual creature who needs to be with her mate sexually.”

“And we both know that Harry has barely even kissed her.” Susan finished. “She’s must be going absolutely mad.”

“Well, I’m not entirely sure she hasn’t had any release.”

“But..Ginny! They spent all that time together over the summer, do you think..that they..are like us?” Susan trailed off. Luna looked on in amusement as Susan was speaking in a stream of consciousness much like her own.

Susan continued “If not then, then now it must be happening... if we are like this then they must be as well...But what about Mrs. Weasley?” Susan paused for breath and looked at Luna.

Luna just smiled in answer. The Ravenclaw in her was suddenly much more attracted to the Hufflepuff girl, as her mind started making connections.

“Mind you from what little she has said to us about sex and from what I remember of her mother, she is very strict and even more oppressing than my Aunt about sex, especially something like.. well I’m not sure.”

Seeing the girl run out of steam, Luna entered the conversation once again.

“Yes I know I remember my last summer with her, Mrs Weasley would never let Ginny out of sight. Ginny was so strict it felt so odd, I wanted a swim in the river one day and naturally started to get undressed she almost had a fit. I think the she was scared to look at the naked form. I was very surprised, as in the past we had shared more than a nude swim.”

Susan wondered at that comment, and had to ask.

“What do you mean shared more than a nude swim”

Without blinking Luna replied, “She was my first kiss, and I am fairly certain I was hers.”

Susan gaped for a few moments at her girlfriend. “You, and Ginny? Wait, how old were you? What is the story? Looney you’ve got to tell me!”

Luna took a breath and began. “You know my mother died when I was nine. Before that Ginny and I used to spend all summer together, and Mrs. Weasley would let us play alone in the garden or go swimming as long as the wards were in place and we didn't go too far into the woods. It was a safe time you know with HIM around.

Well we used to sit and daydream about Harry Potter and what our wedding would be like to him. I bet you did the same, every little girl did, you very own knight in shining armour, the Boy who Lived.”

Susan didn't answer but the blush in her cheeks was clear enough answer anyway.

“Eventually we decided that we would need practice kissing before we met Harry. So that summer when she turned 8 I gave her a kiss for her birthday. It was very nice, but we never got a chance to get closer. I thought that we might try more but...it was soon after that when.. mum died.”

Susan what to say something here but it seemed it would break the moment so she held her voice.

“I didn’t see Ginny for a long time after that, but when I eventually did go round Mrs. Weasley always looked at me with suspicion. We didn’t get to spend much time together after that. I don't think it was Ginny, I really can’t remember that time well, all I remember is Mrs Weasley and the way she looked always watchful, protective but there was something more there as well. It was then I turned to Daddy and started to help him everyday with the Quibbler.”

Susan was desperately keeping the tears from her eyes, she could tell Luna was not sad anymore and did not want pity. She was just relating the facts. Still Susan felt very special that Luna would share something so intimate with her, and her mind was telling her that Luna’s life still could have been different, after the accident, if a few people had shown her love. She didn’t want to blame Mrs Weasley but the small fragments she was hearing from Ginny and now Luna was painting a slightly different picture to the one that everybody thought.

“Loony, you did nothing wrong, I am sorry that Mrs. Weasley treated you differently, but hopefully you and Ginny can get...close... again now that we are all together.” Susan finished looking down wondering if she had said the right things.

“I might like that.” Luna mused in a very far away voice.

Susan didn’t want to feel sad but it crept up on her. She was just beginning to realise how much Luna was meaning to her, to lose that contact, that touch was not something she wanted to contemplate. Her mind had already decided that Harry was going to be the only man for her, but there would also be Luna, they would be together the pair of them. She didn't want to think about the other girls just yet, they would feature somewhere but for now it was just Harry and Luna. Yet the faraway voice that Luna just used struck a chord within her, had she already lost her blond-haired /‘girl’/friend without knowing it.

Pictures of Sunny days, sitting under trees or swimming in rivers flitter through Luna’s mind. Of all the missed times of her and Ginny, the myriad of possibilities raced around her head but stopped instantly as she saw Susan’s face.

“Sunshine, if Ginny and I get closer, you know that doesn’t mean I won’t still love you right? Love is not finite, you can always grow more. Just because you have a baby does not mean you love your husband any less, you simply grow more love for your child. I will always love you, or Harry, or Ginny, or Gabrielle I would never leave you behind we are together now...girlfriend.” Luna said with a smile.

Susan quickly wiped the forming tears from her eyes as the simple yet true words flowed out of Luna.

“Thank you Loony, I needed to hear that. I am sorry if I was a bit jealous, you were my first kiss as well. And I do hope we can all get... closer... eventually.”

In typical Luna manner, she switched gears halfway through a conversation.

“Perhaps one day we can all sit down and discuss our options, and get those two to help point Harry in your direction. However, harem seems to fit the best as a title, maybe we can ask Hermione for some ideas. I’m sure if we don’t come up with something others out there will!” She finished.

Susan’s mind halted for a moment at the mention of Hermione. However, deciding Luna must be joking she leaned in and gave Luna a quick kiss before grabbing her hand and heading out the door. As they headed for the stairs Susan said “I already told you I don’t want to be called a Harem, regardless of how much sex we have!”

Giggling the two headed off on a mission to find the rest of their group to discuss terms.

**

Bellatrix waited until the large iron gates swung open. The sounds that they made spoke of menace foreboding. The ivy entwined in them seemed to cling to the surface as if it was alive. Suddenly as if it sensed movement of a person it writhed forward as if seeking to grab her in its lengthy vines. She was unsure what exactly it was but was certain that she wasn’t going to let that plant get close to her, this place was of Voldemort(‘s) creation and so she was sure that everything within had a purpose and more probably a deadly one at that.

The gates eventually came to a halt and framed the wide driveway in front of her, to some it looked like the perfect picturesque scene leading to the very large manor house but for her all it spelled was danger. She stepped on the grave and started to walk up the drive her senses ever alert. As she took each step she wondered if walking into Hogwarts for the first time was like this, the majestic awe as well as the hidden power. She had heard people talk of how magical and mystical that place was and she felt something similar here but there was something else. A presence that seemed to cling to everything and it wasn’t a nice presence at that.

She had left Romania a long time ago but had dallied on her return back here the freedom she had felt on the road was like nothing she had experienced before but she had to return if only for her sister’s sake. She had stopped off in as many countries as she could on the way back but none of them was England. Eventually she had set foot back here, once more becoming one of the most hated fugitives in the land. She had managed a brief visit to Cissy but dared not to stay any length of time least her master find out, as that would be disastrous for the pair of them. She had to be careful but the pull of her sister was great as well, she needed her more than ever now and that is why she visited there first, soon hopefully very soon she would be away from it all.

It hadn’t taken her long to find this new place and to be accepted for an audience, a simple message and an almost instant response. She had waited too long as even in that brief response she could feel his displeasure, with trepidation she continued to walk up the wide driveway.

Few Death Eaters really knew about this place, she had heard a few of them talking as she flitted through the alleyways and pubs towards her destination but nothing exact was being said at least in the open. It seemed to her that this was important, far more important than anything else that Voldemort had done in the past. The time he had spent here and the fact that he had never left the place since he found it spoke of that, but there was something more to this for their Lord. He had stopped all other activities while he worked on this. The Death Eaters had been left alone to do as they liked, while their master slowly worked on this project. Only a very few of his most trusted followers had been given any orders at all, and they all related to this place and what was happening here.



She glanced sharply to the left as a small movement caught her eyes. Instinct or fear drove her hand into her robes for her wand. As she started to turn and face this possible threat she recognised what it was, just a simple gardener. She looked closely at the man and saw a very haggard look upon his face. She easily saw the tidy yet plain uniform he was wearing but by the shuffling of his feet she knew that he was no employee, he had been enslaved, and in not any simple manner. Forgoing any contact, she turned back to the driveway and walked the last of it feeling that man’s eyes bore into her back. No, Voldemort was creating something here, something far more permanent that anybody suspected.

The huge doors rose in front of her, the same size as the iron gates that she had recently passed but she could feel the magic rippling off these doors, they were almost shimmering to her eyes. She waited a moment in the hope that they would open on their own for touching them looked decidedly dangerous. As though someone was reading her mind the doors swung open noiselessly. She braced herself and walked in.

The interior was as large as she had suspected, this entrance hallway was huge, easily able to accommodate a hundred people, and her eyes scanned around resisting what she saw. She could see men and women doing chores and moving around with purpose. Each wore the same uniform and same expression as the man she had seen outside. Voldemort had been busy, she thought. A silent man walked up to her and indicated where she was to go, and as she studied the man briefly she saw that he was far more handsome than she first thought. A small pull inside her was triggered at looking at the man, an almost painful reminder of the last time she had been intimate. By force of will she turned away from the man and approached the doors he had indicated.

As the doors opened she prepared herself to meet her master. The great hall was still empty but the far end held the throne atop a plinth and sitting upon it was the man she had come to see. She glided forward with a grace she had neglected since her mother had taught her those long years ago Once she had giver her report she could then see about herself. As she moved forward she dared not move her head, as something malevolent seemed to glare at her from the dark shadows of the hall. Her master’s gaze held the greater danger, however, and he seemed to be watching her the whole way. She stopped at the plinth and dropped to her knees, the black robes billowing as she did so, leaving her head bowed and waited for him to speak.

“Ah...so you have returned at last, I was beginning to...suspect.” Hissed Voldemort lightly.

“I’m sorry my lord....” began Bellatrix as she lifted her head to look her master in the eyes.

“I have no use for your excuses I just want your results!” Voldemort spat harshly, almost coming out of his seat.

“Yes master.” She instantly replied suddenly feeling the wash of power emanating from him as she dropped her head. She was use to pain, he liked to inflict it on her when she was younger just to hear her screams. She suspected that to Voldemort the screams of a woman were power to him, as it told everyone who can hear them especially himself who exactly was in charge. She had frequently attended him when he was in this mood and the pain he inflicted at those times was always the worst, sometimes she had been able to go to Cissy afterward but usually she was literally thrown out to be used by those around him. When she had become more useful to him he had stopped the pain but this setting brought all of those dark days back to her.

“Before you begin what do you think of this place?” He asked in a much more lazy tone.

“Very nice master.” She knew when to compliment him and also when not to lie, whatever the final plan was for this place she could sense now his inner pleasure at it.

“Ah but even you...clever...loyal Bellatrix do not see the full truth.”

Bellatrix shook her head, now was not a time to guess or show how much she knew, if he suspected anything then the sadistic master would return. As she waited she could feel the probes of his magic attacking her mind, she hoped that her secrets would still be that after his ministrations. He always looked into her mind but she had hidden deep her secrets, protected them as much as she could. All she could do now was hope it was enough.

“So you have found my ...dragon.” he purred as he found the memory he was after.

“Yes my lord, I have indeed found it.” she replied looking up and into his eyes hoping that his probe would go no further. Bellatrix watched a smile start to form on Voldemort’s lips. For most people a smile was something of a joy to watch but on his face it was something different.

“Come with me then, let us talk in a little more comfort.” Commanded Voldemort as he rose and walked to a concealed door behind him.

Bellatrix swallowed and followed, there were times in the past when she could say with certainty whether this would lead to, either pain or pleasure but now she was not sure, she knew things were different. She remembered Nanette, the pretty young Death Eater she had seen this past summer, and also recalled how she felt the younger girl’s desire to replace her at/ his/ side. If she had already done so, then Bellatrix’ position here was even more unsettled than she realised. Now that she truly considered how much may have changed in the past few months, a cold sliver of fear began pressing itself into her mind.

As the door opened Bellatrix felt the flush of heat and saw the flickering of flames that illuminated his inner sanctum. Bellatrix entered the room slowly and felt the door close behind her but she stopped only a few paces inside. Voldemort was sitting in a high winged back chair as was his custom his eyes piercing into her but it was the room’s other occupant that made her pause. Chained to a wall was a person, but not using any normal chains, she was bound by magic and one so powerful no-one could contemplate escape. Remnants of the uniform hug about the woman’s body but did little to hide anything. The sullen face of one enchanted to this place adorned the striking good looks of one who would easily be classed as attractive but no other emotions were visible.

Adorning her body were the marks of spell burns and cuts some healed some in the process of healing but all looked painful. At the woman’s feet was more evidence of abuse and inflicted pain as various fluids were mixing into a pool. The woman’s breaths were panting almost in a combination of pain and pleasure, Bellatrix shivered slightly as harsh memories of her early life as a Death Eater rose.

“You are admiring my toy.”

“No my Lord.” She quickly replied turning away from the woman, it was never good to be looking at such scenes of humiliation else you might replace them.

“You are shocked to see her, a mere squib in my presence. Well she is feeling exactly how loyal she should be to me and my....house, with my two...girls... away I found myself needing a temporary distraction and she volunteered, isn’t thatright?”

The woman gave a sudden jerk as Voldemort lazily swung his wand to point at her. Bellatrix saw the sudden rush of fluids coat the woman’s legs and unexpectedly felt a similar response in herself. Her calm composure was slipping as the moisture soaked into her knickers and threatened to run down her leg.

“Women are so easy to control, a little pleasure and you are the perfect slaves.” Drawled Voldemort as her swung his wand towards Bellatrix.

She suddenly felt the wave of magic that hit her and was centred on her sex. Her knees almost gave out she tried to clamp her thighs together to stop the sudden release but it was ineffectual, whatever Voldemort was doing to her could not be stopped. Moisture flooded her knickers past the point of saturation, drip after drip started to form on them before eventually falling to her thigh, her senses seemed on fire as she could feel each drip as it hit her and start it’s own course down her leg. She longed to let out a scream and drop to the floor to allow her body it’s full release yet even though she was orgasming harder than she could remember there seemed to be no pleasure in her mind nor body. Her sex could not help responding to the magic that it was being stimulated with but that was all. Her mind was clear and focused. That one night of simple sex with that man... Phillip...was far better than what this monster was doing to her. She threw the thought away. She needed her mind to be sharp.

“Now tell me everything.” He whispered into her mind.

If it wasn’t for what she had experienced in the past few months on her trip she would have at that moment said anything to him. She would have debased herself for him, begged him to use her anyway he wanted, her mind would have been clouded and clueless to what it was doing. However a single night of love beyond sex and the weeks spent on her own had given her a defence. Not a strong one but a defence never the less to resist this form of control.

In gradually strengthening words she told Voldemort everything. The reserve, the dragons and everything she had seen, finally ending by telling him of the charm that he would need. She had watched Voldemort’s face as she started her story, he at first seemed surprised by her control, yet as he listened that changed. She had been part of a plan and he was now living the next part already, her pleasure or pain forgotten.

“You have been very good to me, and your loyalty to me will be rewarded. You may even regain your place next to me. Now leave me whilst I plan.” He commanded as the story finished.

She turned and on still shaky legs left the inner chamber, as the door close behind her she her the shrill scream of the woman inside as well as the deep laughter of Voldemort. She had done it! She had given him what he wanted and completed her final mission, from now she was going to get free, she and her sister were going to escape this hell. She knew how lucky she had been to survive this encounter, and for the first time in many years, Bellatrix recognized the... evil of the one she called master. No matter what she had to do, she knew that it would never be for that monster who called himself a Lord. Her only motivation would be freedom for her and her sister.

**

Ginny looked into the mirror once more, she had done her best with her hair and make-up with what little time she had available. She had resisted the temptation of getting Gabrielle to help. The young girl would have produced far better results in half the time but she was sure that she had other things on her mind. She turned and looked at the clean uniform she had laid out on the bed.

A sudden belt of laughter floated up from the common room, reminding her that everyone else was having fun. The term was over and the fun and games were in full swing, she should be by all rights there with the rest of them but she was up here, solemnly preparing herself for the meeting with the Ministry.

As she started to draw her tights up her legs she thought suddenly of her other uniform. For an instant, just a brief instant she had wanted to wear it tonight. It made her feel so beautiful and sexy she had almost succumbed but it would have looked so odd for the Ministry that reluctantly she had put it away. It might have cheered everyone up a little bit. Especially Harry.

As she continued to dress she remembered the week and what a strange one it had been. For once schoolwork was the furthest from her mind, as she and the rest had been working feverishly in preparing for this evening.

All her lessons were more of a blur except for transfiguration. It seemed to that McGonagall had given her a little more leeway as not once was she asked anything and not a comment was made of her lack of attention. The term had finished a few hours ago and except for some of the Ravenclaw’s everyone had retired to their common rooms to start the festive fun early, she on the other hand had just smiled at everyone and headed here.

After pulling her jumper over her head she once more adjusted her hair. She looked ready but inside, she was troubled. Even though she had gotten Harry to promise that no matter what happened he would save Gabrielle he had been very upset that they had not been able to find another answer. He had been staying up far too late, re-reading books and searching for some other way to solve their problem.) The plan still had not been told to Hermione either, and that in the end might be a problem.

Owning Gabrielle would be beautiful, perfect for the pair of them and eventually Ginny herself

A sudden mental image of the three of them together caused Ginny’s to rub her legs together. She had been doing this more and more this week it seemed that being so close to her final goal was making Gabrielle have trouble controlling her magic.

Gabrielle had tried, really tried but it just kept escaping, and she saw the effects in all of the bonded. Ginny just hoped that afterwards the young girl would have better control if not they would likely have to spend all of their free time in cold showers.

Standing up and giving her appearance (a) final check over she headed for the door and the common room for what was about to come.

**

Gabrielle would have heard the laughter if she had been listening for it. The noise was loud and she wasn’t far from it but her mind wasn’t thinking upon that, it was occupied with only her next few hours here. Unlike the other two she wasn’t taking her time to look at her appearance, that would always take care of itself but rather she was looking at the room the walls everything. No matter what happened tonight she was sure that this would be the last feast that she would attend as a student.

She let her hand run across the bedpost and thought about the term. She would be the first to admit that it had not been easy. The teasing and the looks had hurt all term but she had been here learning and being with Harry and the rest, all of that had made it worthwhile. She had kept telling herself that but it was not the only thing. Every time she wrote to her mother the other small driving force was renewed.

Her mother had not been allowed to go to school as the daughter of a ‘servant’ it wasn’t deemed necessary for her to go to a school. She had been given training but only the most basic form. When she had met papa she hardly had any ability, yes she was beautiful beyond hope but as a witch she had nothing. For their early years Gabrielle knew that Papa had spent more time trying to teach Mama magic than anything else. That was the reason they drove Fleur and later herself into learning. Neither of them wanted to see them to become what her mother was, beautiful but mainly inept. Gabrielle remembered the few night-time ‘discussions’ she had managed to overhear when her parents were talking about her and Fleur. It was obvious that Fleur took after papa but they used to agonise over her own lack of magic at an early age.

With reflection she remembered the glee that they had both shown when she had dived headlong into the branch of magic that she soon became an expert at. The pleasure and pride they showed whenever someone came or wrote to her talking about ‘Love’ magic or the magic of Feeling seemed to fill her but all of that now was going to be wasted. After tonight she would be Harry’s she could see no other way for it to end. She had sat with everyone as they talked and cheered her along but she could feel Susan’s feelings as well as her own and those mirrored her thoughts. Something far greater was moving things behind the scenes everything was falling into place according to a plan yet none of them could see it.

She rose to her feet and smoothed out her clothes before turning towards the door. Tonight she would become Harry’s. That was the single thought that she held onto it what would fuel her for the next few hours because if it were true then she wouldn’t have failed either herself or her family.

**

For the Gryffindors that hadn’t left already for the feast it looked like coincidence but Harry, Ginny and Gabrielle all appeared at the bottom of the stairs to their respective dorm rooms at exactly the same time. They all shared a look, which conveyed the same message of hope and a little resignation. Still in silence, each crossed and joined in the centre of the common room.

Harry tried to look both girls in the eyes and convey hope but his heart wasn’t in it. The look on Gabrielle face was just melting his heart, she looked sad and almost lost. He wanted to pull her towards himself and embrace to tell her that it would be all right but suddenly he felt that it wasn’t going to be. Everything that he had feared would happened and he was going to lose her. The thought of losing her hurt him more that he thought it should, and it struck him that he was in love with her. He couldn’t or didn't want to say it out loud but the sudden image of her not being here next term seemed to pierce him deeply. The sorrow of that thought swelled over him, but before he could react or change he felt Ginny envelop him in a hug, the sudden warmness of her calmed his suddenly racing mind a little but the gentle caresses of Gabrielle’s magic did the most work.

He gently pushed Ginny away knowing that if he didn’t they would stand there forever, as she stepped back Harry could see the moisture forming in her eyes. Ginny was always so strong but seeing her like this almost started him off once more. He glanced around and found that virtually everyone else had left, the only people left were Ron and Hermione. Harry suddenly wondered how long he had stood there wrapped in Ginny arms with Gabrielle’s magic caressing him. He gave them both a slightly tired smile and nodded at them. He led the group out of the common room. They were only a few paces away from the Fat Ladies Portrait when his hand found Gabrielle’s, and for the first time he walk hand in hand down the main entrance with Gabrielle. She leaned her head against his arm and smiled, and for an instant all the bonded could feel the echo of her contentment.

**

As the group stepped off the last step they saw both Susan and Luna emerging from side passages, more and more to an outsider it looked so rehearsed something from some cheesy play. The two new arrivals both were wearing clean uniforms and Harry was slightly taken aback that Luna looked normal, even close inspection he still couldn’t see any of the unique fashion that was Luna about her. The two girls looked Harry over as well and briefly smiled at him. They had noticed his joined hand with Gabrielle’s and nothing was said, they quickly gave the young girl a hug and then fell in step behind Harry, Gabrielle and Ginny.

Almost as one the four girls and Harry took and collective breath and headed for the enormous doors into the Great Hall. Harry now had to let go of Gabrielle’s hand and started to push the doors open, the noise of the other students suddenly filled the quiet entrance hall. Harry expected that everyone would stop at looked at them as soon as they entered as he was sure that they all knew what was going to happen but when he took a first step inside no-one stopped or turned or did anything that was out of the ordinary. As he slowly led everyone forward the rest of the student body seemed to be oblivious of what was going to happen.

Each steep he took towards his normal place calmed Harry and he felt that everything was normal and would be all right. Glancing across the room, he saw the only set of eyes that were watching the whole scene, Draco’s. He looked pale and his arm was wrapped in bandages, but his eyes almost burned red and he watched the small group unblinkingly. As Harry took his place, Luna and Susan departed for their normal seats. It wasn’t long after those two had sat down that Harry saw Dumbledore slowly rise to his feet. Harry heard the frantic noises as the last few students rushed to their seats but he kept his eyes locked on the teachers table. He let his eyes sweep across the teachers waiting patiently for the feast to start. Most of them did not see his gaze but McGonagall did. Harry watched in amazement as he saw his head of house smile and tip her head in acknowledgement. Whatever he or the rest of them had done it obviously meet with her approval.

“It is so good to see so many of you in high spirits this year. I don't intend to keep you from our most excellent feast except to remind you of a few things. First of all, the train leaves tomorrow at 9 O’clock, for those of you returning home for the festive period, but remember you may return whenever you feel like as long as it’s before the first day of term. To the rest I’m sure that you will have just as much fun staying here in the castle so please everybody, dig in and enjoy!”

Dumbledore spread his arms wide and in doing so the tables magically filled with steaming bowls of food giving off the most delicious aromas.

**

The feast was the normal raucous affair that all of the previous Christmas feasts had been. Harry did smile once or twice at some of the antics of Seamus or Dean but for the most part he with the rest of his little group were very sullen. Harry absently saw that arrayed around him were all of his favourite foods as well as a few new ones, each of these looked decidedly delicate or foreign and by the way Gabrielle took to them it seemed they were mainly for her. This sudden thoughtfulness of Dobby touched him and he reminded himself that he had to do something for him and Winky over Christmas.

As the feast finished Dumbledore once more rose to his feet and after warning everyone not to party too late he bid everyone a fond goodnight. Harry and the rest stayed seated, they weren’t sure if that was the right thing to do but it seemed to be best. As the rest of the house tables started to empty they started to receive glances in their direction as they were still seated. It wasn’t long before Luan and Susan each took a place with them to wait. Harry looked round and saw that they were almost alone, his stomach started to churn at the thought of what was going to come. Unconsciously he dropped his hand on top of Gabrielle’s to try and reassure her now the time was close. Harry turned back to Hermione and Ron who were sitting opposite and could even see their concern but before he could say anything a shadow passed over them. Without turning he knew it was Professor McGonagall.

“The headmaster thought it would be best to use one of the small rooms rather than his office this evening. Are you ready?” She asked directing this last at Gabrielle.

Gabrielle looked back at her friends and felt Harry comforting hand on hers, hopefully after tonight that hand would become more of a permanent resident but she was still scared, right now was the turning point in her life and now faced with it she was terrified. Pulling what courage she could she nodded at her head of house and started to rise. Instantly the rest followed suit. She watched as McGonagall looked each one over and nodded at them before she led them off and out of the Great Hall.

They formed a tight group around Harry and Gabrielle as they followed the teacher, each person was with their own thoughts but all of them were thinking about the coming moments. Eventually McGonagall paused outside of a large door, none of the students had ever been here before and in fact Harry couldn’t remember being in this part of the castle.

“Ready?” asked McGonagall.

Harry looked around at the faces and lastly at Gabrielle, once more his heart melted at such a face. He could see or feel the fear running through her. He remembered how scared she became when people thought about her and what she truly was. During the summer she had been so thankful that he didn’t think anything different when he had seen her wings but now they were about to talk very openly about such things, he could see that she was thinking that soon everything would change.

“Um could you give me a moment.” Ventured Harry to McGonagall. The teacher looked confused at first but as she glanced at Gabrielle she saw the reasoning. Nodding once more she turned and walked a few paces away ostensibly studying a picture.

Harry bent a little and pulled Gabrielle close. He knew he was risking losing himself in their combined magic but her need was more pressing. Gabrielle did resist and Harry felt the gentle assault on his mental barriers. Feeling that he could keep her at bay for the moment he enveloped her.

“It will be fine. We all know what happened, we’ve prepared and everything will be fine.”

“I’m scared.” Replied Gabrielle for once voicing her inner emotions.

“Don't be, we’ll win, they can’t expel you.”

Gabrielle nodded once but she had to say one more thing.

“If we loose you’ll do it?”

Harry paused for a second, he had hoped that this wasn’t going to come up. He watched as more and more moisture started to form in Gabrielle’s eyes, this tiny action broke through his thin resolve.

“Yes but it won’t come to it.” he answered giving her a final hug.

**
Sign up to rate and review this story