Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Horus Goes Home

Chapter 5: Summer Vacation 1 - Part 3: Games in the Land of Fog

by SamStone

Welcome back to England

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-03-21 - Updated: 2006-03-22 - 9929 words

?Blocked
************

Chapter 5: Summer Vacation 1 - Part 3: Games in the Land of Fog

************


He had been met at the airport exit. Now he had to deal with Mr. Weasley and his oblivious ideas on mundanes or muggles as he called them. All the rather stupid questions only served to highlight how little wizards knew about the world outside their communities. That he had been wide eyed with shock that muggles had flying machine at least told him from his babble that wizards regulated far too many things. That they had banned flying carpets, but kept brooms only showed that if you were a special interest group, things went as smoothly in wizarding as mundane government if you were big business and gave donations. It seemed even more likely that money talked in their world due to the greater concentration of power in the system. That he had a flying enchanted car meant he would at least be livable if he was not a puppet.

Horus had been driven to their house. It was a rather lopsided looking physically, but it did have some remnants of powerful magic being weaved into the house. That he saw enchanted items doing some of the work as he came in just made him think they were even lazier than he had thought. Then again, MagiTech distributed similar items. Theirs at least looked good. Several days he had to spend with the annoying brat of a Weasley. There were limits to his temper and being stuck with him for several nights in the same room made him wonder if he should just kill the idiot in his sleep.

The little girl Weasley's flirting was amusing and was one of the few things that was keeping him sane surrounded by these sheep. Though listening to her cry out his name as she made herself cum was almost as amusing as when she kept trying to peek at him when he was showering. Still she had stolen an invisibility cloak to stalk him. That showed determination and she did seem to like to play with herself while looking at him. Her following him like a puppy wanting to be played with was for once amusing instead of annoying. As much as leaving her fucked out and dripping on the table would piss Molly off, he respected his fellow pranksters too much to pull that type of thing until she was older.

She at least had a somewhat tolerable personality from what he had scene before being revealed as the Great Harry Potter and from what the Twins had said she was at least more interested in him for how me looked than his fame. Unlike the bushy haired girl, she at least got on with the sane brothers. She trusted authority figures a lot and books so maybe the best way to break her of here hero-worshiping of Dumbles was to give her a history book that was from a non wizarding perspective? Horus still had the feeling that she would like nothing more than to jump him. That was before he had sworn he had heard the two girl exploring while plotting ways to catch him. He just did not think they were the sharing type. Still he suspected that he would eventually have to deal with whatever girls were in the Harry Potter fan club trying to jump him.

He was a bit paranoid when it came to women because they were out to get him and that is without any of his earned bedroom reputation. If it was for his fame or his looks, he could not tell, but he was leaning to a combination. She did have the look of a girl in need and she constantly was not making crush watching cow eyes, but closer to hungry girl in need of a good screw looks. He respected mental privacy too much though he thought he had caught a glimpse of him covered in chocolate with her licking him off. He would have offered to help her with that, but he heard her mother bellow about scarlet ladies. Shame when mothers seem so up tight with their daughters and were more adventurous in there days.

At least his goggles could filter out all that garish orange that Ronnikins seemed to like. Otherwise he would have redecorated a nice soothing red using the brats blood as paint. The brat had said it was the Chudley Cannon's Colors, his favorite Quidditch team. That the team he backed had the worst record said something about him. Then again, he kept trying to be his friend an it was so obviously an act. Only Weasley brat he despised more was the older brat, Percy. Too self conceited and a brown noser to boot, that described that Weasley.

While Quidditch had sounded somewhat interesting, it lacked a certain brutality that he was use to. Still people always follow a team in there sport of choice. Horus had always been enthusiastic about the dueling leagues. The closest thing to a team sport was the war games. Still Quidditch sounded a bit like any other team sport a bit like that sport he learned in history Rugby. Then again, that one had been banned for mundanes to play. Still the Enhanced Sports Leagues still held games as they were the only ones that could get away with that brutality. The only local team that sounded interesting was the Hollyhead Harpies. A team of beautiful women sounded like fun to Horus. Now the only interest he would have in Quidditch is how to spend some time with those ladies. He could have sworn he had seen something about that team in his assets. Maybe he had some shares in the team or something. Sadly, he did not have time to investigate that now. He had to listen to yet another scripted Public Service Announcement of Dumbledore's Weasley announcement mechanism.

That was one of the most annoying things that they did. They occasionally repeat whatever preprogrammed information that Dumbledore felt he should be informed of. Weasley's, Dumbledore and Light magic was good. Malfoys, Slytherins, Dark Magic and Voldie were bad. It did get irritating that they seemed to think he was a helpless child even with what they had witnessed. It was a shame that the bushy haired girl seemed to be so obsessed with order and almost infatuated with obeying whoever she saw as her superior. If it was not for that, he thought she would get ahead in this world. Still she hero worshiped Dumbledore as the champion of muggles and muggleborns and saw Voldie as the proponent of all that was wrong in the world. Such a waste of potential was rather heart breaking to watch. She could be great if she was not so submissive and subservient to authority. Maybe if they had met before her loyalties had been crystallized. There was a chance that Dumbledore would screw up enough to shatter his illusion that placed him so high a pedestal in her mind. All he had to find was a flaw in the persona. Still that was for later, he had far too annoying of things to do.

'I can't believe that bastard is forcing me to spend time with the Weasley's. I just get back from an enjoyable trip to Japan and plan to spend some time with Seras and now I have to go to a Quidditch game with the Weasley's of all people,' Horus thought hotly as he packed for the trip to the Quidditch World Cup. 'Damn Dumbledore only reason to do this is so he is kept ignorant of the advances in technomagick. I don't want him to know about WIS and all the other new toys that have been developed while he was stuck with the medieval wizard tech.'

"We will be going down to the village to catch a port key to go to the cup," Mr. Weasley said.

While he was a kind man, Horus didn't like how trusting he was. It was far too easy to manipulate someone like that. Considering that the last thing he needed was someone manipulating his life this was a major concern. It did not take to long to get to the place where the guy was waiting with the port key. It only took so long since he was limited to the slow speed that they walked at.

'Is it me or do wizards tend to use magick for everything when using there hands would be just as well. That the kids are winded after such a short walk proves to me that there is no way that they can fight seriously. Dueling requires stamina agility and strength both magical but also physical and mental. I just know that there will be nothing to keep them fit. I will have to find a place to do my daily exercises,' he thought.

The man motioned to touch the port key and he did. The world dissolved as he felt a tugging near his navel as if something was forcefully pulling him to his destination. The next moment the sensation stopped. He looked around him to see that the port key had deposited him on a hill from which he saw several tents in the area a little way off. To him it looked no different from any major camping around a large event. That there were a lot of people failing in dressing like mundys or as they referred to them as Muggles.

'Muggles just seems more insulting. I can understand a need to differentiate, but even our insults are descriptive. They have no magick potential and as such are Null or Nil potentials. They are merely mundane and not something more than ordinary,' he thought.

"Hello do you want to place a bet," a man asked after a rather boring conversation with Arthur Weasley.

The Twins placed a large bet while Horus tricked Ludo Bagman into signing a blood contract for his wager. 'That ought to keep that man honest. Can't believe he was so easy to convince, then again I think he would try to welsh on the bet if there had not been that contract. Honestly how gullible do they think I am? From what I've heard, the twins are most likely right in there prediction that Ireland will win, but Krum will catch the snitch,' he thought. 'Still the more they underestimate me the greater the shock value I have.'

Before they went up to the top box, they ran across the Malfoy's who were also there with the Minister. 'So this is the illustrious British Minister of Magic. He is rather full of himself. Deluded the lot of them thinking they have the authority to legislate for all magic users. Hmm ... He got to go with a substantial donation as the Minister's guest. I guess that proves that they are far to likely to be bought off to be a stable government,' he thought. "It is a pleasure to meet you Minister. Why Mr. Malfoy you have a rather charming wife," he said as he shook the minister's and Lucius Malfoy's hand before kissing Mrs. Malfoy's hand. "It is always a pleasure to meet a gorgeous lady..."

"Narcissa," she said with a slight smile on her face. 'Who has been training him? It is obviously not the old fool or those weasels,' she thought. 'He is far too charming for their lack of style to have taught him.'

"Narcissa, then. I must tell you that none of you are like the Weasley's have portrayed. Then again, they seem a little naive in certain matters and far too entrenched with certain factions. Perhaps if you don't mind, we could discuss some things that seem to be a concern later," he said as he used his charm to soften her resistance to future discussions.

"Why Mr. Potter, it would be a pleasure to discuss matters with such a refined gentleman as yourself," she said with a strange look in her eyes.

"But of course, Narcissa. Why don't you call me Horus since we are on a first name basis?" he asked.

"But of course, Horus. It will be a pleasure to have a decent role model your age for Draco. I have worried that there are no other of our station at Hogwarts for him to socialize with. You are starting there this year, are you not?" she asked with a piercing tone.

"But of course, dear Narcissa. I am starting there this year after finishing my home study. There are advantages to a more personal education that one can only receive in a one on one relationship after all," he said emphasizing personal and relationship.

She held off the blush she was feeling at the rather interesting and outright amusing way he was flirting with her. She gave him a rather appraising look before saying, "Horus I don't believe you have been properly introduced. Horus this is Cornelius Fudge the British Minister of Magic and this is Mr. Obalonsk the Bulgarian Minister of Magic. Ministers this is Harry Potter, but prefers to go by Horus."

"It is a pleasure to meet you Minister Fudge," Horus said before turning to the Bulgarian minister who made some rather strange words after Horus had moved his forehead protector to the side. Chuckling he looked at the Minister before saying in Bulgarian, "I am honored to make your acquaintance Minister Obalonsk. I take it you prefer we discuss things like this so he does not wonder why you ignore him."

The Minister laughed while Horus chuckled before saying in Bulgarian, "Quiet right you are. I prefer him to think me ignorant one learns more that way."

"Of course minister do you mind if we act as if you need a translator. It's ever so much fun to play with such people after all," Horus replied still in Bulgarian while Fudges eyes widened.

Fudge finally got out of his shock then blinked before saying, "Well looks as if I finally found someone to translate for me. If you wouldn't mind to much that is Mr. Potter."

"Of course not minister. I had thought that your staff would have provided a translator just in case you needed someone to translate and be prepared not to leak any sensitive information from your talks," Horus said as he met the Bulgarians eyes. They were going to have so much fun playing with Fudge. It was in some ways a shame that the game started so soon. Still there would be plenty of ways to make fun of Fudge without him ever knowing they were laughing at him.

The teams started to come out and then the mascots finally arrived.

The Veela rose into the air and charmed all the males to look at them when suddenly they noticed one male that was disinterested. Four Veela flew directly in front of him. He looked at them dispassionately while around him Hermione was holding onto Ron and Narcissa held on to Draco. The Veela looked at him with a lustful gaze resisting them and not submitting to there charm was a major thing for a Veela. Then again, what hope do mere Veela have to someone who is immune to being elf struck by the Sidhe?

Chuckling he looked at the rather enticing Veela and merely spoke in a commanding tone, "Dance for me," he said and they danced in the air before him moving with a grace and determination that would put professional exotic dancers to shame. Looking at the one that had been the most impressive in her dance he wave at her and she flew up to him.

He gently caressed her face drawing a crooning moan from her before he drew her face to his and looked into her eyes seeing the absolute longing in them. At that moment, he brushed his lips against her while stroking her back between her wings drawing a hearty groan out of her. The next moment he moved and his lips no longer brushed against her but deepened into a passionate kiss. A deep sensual purr rising out of her throat as she pressed herself against him, his arms wrapping around her as her eyes rolled back into her head and her pelvis gyrated against him her clothes soaked with her juices. This perfect moment ended with her body collapsing against him acting like a puppet that had its strings cut.

He looked at the three Veela who had looked on with a burning desire in there eyes and a noticeable scent in the air from there arousal adding to the scents of the ladies looking on finally drowning out the musky scent the men had emitted when they beheld the Veela.

"Take your friend to the ground. She won't be moving for a little while," Horus told the three. He mouthed 'After' to them as he passed the limp satiated Veela whose face was now in a smile like the cat that not only got the canary but went back and got the cream as well. They smiled at him and he winked as they went back to the rest of the Veela on the ground.

'Some days it's good to be me,' he thought while noticing the looks that he got of adoration and jealousy from the men and the questing an hungry looks from the women especially Narcissa Malfoy. 'Definitely a good day to be me,' he thought as he smirked widely as the people slowly turned there interests back to the game starting. There was still another team's mascot to go still.

Leprechauns came out for Ireland showering the crowd with gold. Looking closer he noticed that it was a temporary illusion. It was quite humorous how the littlest Weasley boy scrambled about after the money. The conversation between the other people were of little interest, he could go over it later anyways so it did not matter that he did not pay attention to them. He had noticed the little creature, a house elf he recalled, sitting there as if saving a seat. Odd how it was almost, as if someone was sitting next to the elf. It felt like it, and then again, it was none of his business to point out invisible people. If he had wanted to kill one of the ministers, he could have easily so there was no immediate worry there.

Horus watched the game without the rather gaudy optical devices they were using. Omnioculars he thought they were called. It's not like his goggles were less able not including there ability to store the video on his WIS for transfer to his spell-top. The flying was impressive at least for the lack of maneuverability the brooms provided. It was far easier to use a high mobility flight spell, still for emergencies and cases of magical exhaustion the brooms made sense.

It was amazing how quickly the game turned on Bulgaria. Even with a seeker like Krum, there seemed to be no way to win. Then again, the Veela were far more irritated at how long the game was taking than in how poorly their team was playing. It was a simple matter that they had better things or more accurately people to do than dance for these unattractive males. Finally, Krum decided to end it his way. He went for the snitch for it was better to loose and catch the snitch than to be shut out.

"Well it was a good game," Fudge told Horus.

"Yes it was," he said before looking at Mr. Obalonsk. "It is obvious that your fellow minister agrees, even if Ireland did win." The minister nodded in agreement while laughing on the inside. Even if they had lost at Quidditch the tale of today's games with Fudge would be welcomed back home.

They descended from the stands and as soon as possible Horus was glomped by the four Veela from earlier. "Sorry about this, but I believe I have a previous engagement to attend to," he said enjoying the looks of envy on all the guys faces and the look of lust in Narcissa's eyes.

"No problem. We will see you later," Lucius and Cornelius said.

Horus is dragged off to a rather large tent. As soon as he is in the Veela quickly close the tent. Unfortunately, they forgot the silencing charms as they rather vocally thank Horus for his attentions. Everything is going to plan and several of the near by groups in tents decide to vent from all the noise that one tent was putting out.

Some of the nearby people could look in the semitransparent tent and they could hear what was going on. That he was tender with the first Veela was no wonder to them. If only they had not gotten involved in there own entertainment, they would have looked in shock on what had happened in the tent.



*******

Lemon Scene

*******



In the tent Horus had a good look at the ladies and decided to start with the Veela he had kissed to orgasm before since it would help the other three get better into the mood. The look of lust on her face was unmistakable. Veela are passionate and demanding women who come off as dominants who are switches in that they are dominant with submissives and submissive when with dominants. That is a bit incorrect in that if the more the male resists them, the stronger they feel towards him. He had been with similar women before so knew what buttons to push to make them even hotter. All he did was tell them they could not cum without permission and that currently only the girl he was currently pleasuring would be allowed. There eyes became even more dilated as they licked there lips and nodded. They waited hoping that they would be the one picked. She looked a bit petite and he wondered how anyone that looked that cute could come off as strongly as she was. When he motioned her over, he had been barely able to get her name, Natasha, before she was on him.

She kissed him fiercely, and he responded immediately, his hands pulling her close until his bulging manhood was pressed against her heat through their clothes. She was gasping, and she backed away a bit at the hunger she had felt in the kiss as she attempted to lead him to the bed. The next thing she new she had wrapped herself around him as he had lifted her when she kissed him. She shook herself as he let her lower her legs to the ground as she looked in his eyes. He pulled her back to him and kissed her completely leaving her dazed. He hurriedly pulled his clothes off grateful that they were designed for quick removal before he ripped hers off furiously, before tossing her on the bed. She had been out of it after the kiss and had barely noticing her clothes being removed before she came to wondering how she had fallen on her back on her bed. She cried out in passion when his hot mouth descended on her breast, his teeth biting her nipple playfully as his hands gently squeezed them, kneading and stroking her other breast while ignoring that nipple before switching back between the two. He slowly trailed down her stomach with his other hand teasing her before he brought his hand to caress the area near her lips. As he ran his hand down ignoring her puffy lips he felt the moisture running down her crack. He let his fingers faintly touch the area between her openings drawing a squeak as she tried to get him to touch her harder.

'Why was he torturing me so,' she thought unable to get more than a disappointed squeak. The thought was soon driven from her head as he stopped building up her hopes and stopped his slow approach withdraw from her nether lips.

He slightly caressed her lips drawing a 'mmmmh' from her throat. That he kept switching nipples and hands every few minutes kept her building arousal from dissipating or going over the edge. He kept her on edge as she repeatedly approached the brink of orgasm before he slowly brought her back. After the twelfth near orgasm and the begging of her three friends, he finally let her have her delayed orgasm. He stopped teasing her and he buried a finger in her hooking it too scrap her G-spot At the same moment he stopped toying with her nipple and nipped the hardened point as he sucked it while he pinched her other nipple causing her to arch up as her orgasm hit. She fell back boneless.

Horus knew that she would be upset if he moved on now so he retracted his hands from her tit as he kissed his way down her stomach. He kept fingering her as her body moved her ass up and down slightly while her mind had gone out. He smiled a little turned his head to smirk and wink at the other girls. He licked the trail she was leaking up to and around his fingers as they continued to piston in and out of her drawing whimpers as he withdrew and sighs as he went in.

This passiveness was not what he wanted. It was time to get Tasha to be an active participant. Besides he loved how she tasted sweet and a tangy tart flavor. His tongue had started to skirt her exposed clit visibly throbbing in front of him. He suddenly latched on to her clit like he had her nipple causing her to snap upright with wide eyes gasping. Then her head snapped back flinging her hair back as he kept his suction up while he caressed her ass slowly bringing his hands to her puckered opening. He slowly worked the moisture into her teasing the edge of her hole as it started to spasm in time with her contractions on his fingers. He suddenly switched hands sliding his well lubricated fingers into her virgin passage while upping the tempo and fingers in her spasming cunt. She locked up and arched her back pinning him inside her while smothering his face. She gurgled before drifting into a wave of orgasms as she came down from her peak.

Horus looked at the other girls seeing there heavy breathing and the way she had slipped loose when she had relaxed. He had a grin like the cat that ate the canary went back for the cream and got away with it. He decided to wind them up a bit more by saying as he rolled his neck and stretched a bit, "Well foreplay is over, time to get to the main events."

She was whimpering softly as he approached her she had become still except for the throbbing nipples and clit and the spasming of her internal muscles trying to milk the cum out of an absent cock. The tip of his erect member was stroking her spasming nether lips. The moment he stopped stroking her lips and started to penetrate her, she arched her back driving him in deeply forcing him forward. This presenting her tits to him and making him grab a hold on her breasts to catch himself from collapsing on her. He grabbed hold and squeeze hard on her swollen nipples. She cried out in passion, and his mouth covered hers again, their tongues clashing while she continued to cry out into his smothering mouth.

He broke the kiss as he plunged into her with a load moan, feeling her wet, tight hotness encircle his member, squeezing tightly then releasing spasming with every heartbeat as he kept slowly filling her forced to halt every time her spasms constricted so tight he could not move. It was too much the feeling of being spread while she tightened almost crushingly tight and she could not stop as she continued to cry out. He pushed his length in all the way, slamming against the roof of her vagina drawing out a louder cry as he rubbed her g-spot as he tried to grind into her cervix. He finally was soaked enough to move even when she clamped down and so he began slowly moving in and out of her. He sped up, gripping her waist and squeezing roughly, slamming his length into her repeatedly, causing her moans of pleasure to increase in tempo and intensity from each of his thrusts. He bent over and took her nipple into his mouth as he moved, licking around it and sucking on it deliciously as he tried to French kiss her swollen and throbbing nipples. Her moans began rising in volume and frequency even quicker as he worked his hands around her ass and started to finger her ass using the moisture she was literally flowing out and running down her crack again. Suddenly with an ear splitting scream of passion, she came hard, covering his member with her juices as she had her first female ejaculation clamping onto him as she tried to milk the cum out of him while he had two fingers in her spasming ass. Her legs wrapped around him tightly, and he began thrusting once more, holding her arms upwards and making her large breast grow taunt and her nipples become even harder. He sucked on her neck and slammed into her roughly, her screams of passion spurring him on. Her fingernails raked across his back and he moaned with pleasure, the sensation driving him wild.

With another cry, she came hard once more driving her friends nuts as they continued their masturbation wishing he would allow them to have an orgasm. Sadly, he had only given permission if he was involved. They continued to skirt the edge knowing that he would just tie them up and make them watch without release if they disobeyed. They looked at Natasha and knew that this was a preview of what to expect. They knew that they would consent to bond to him if he succeeded. No they mentally corrected when he succeeded.

He let her flop down so that she was dangling her legs off the edge of the bed. As she was trying to refill her fucked empty lungs, he squeezed her ass tenderly drawing a moan from her. He slowly began pushing her sex against his hardened member while he kissed her passionately feeling her start to grind against him. He turned her over and made her bend over at the waist, presenting her ass to him, and he parted her legs slightly. Uttering a quick spell, he vanished the contents of her bowels leaving only the juices he had worked in to act as a lubricant. He stroked her pussy a few times feeling her spasm a few times mere tremors compared to the earthquake level orgasms she had had. He withdrew his now his well soaked and lubricated member and plunged his length into her ass, and she groaned as the sensation drove her wild feeling even better than his fingers there before. She started cuming again harder this time until she came so hard she passed out. Horus removed himself from her still spasming hole as he noticed her eyes rolled up in her head and her steady breathing.

He turned to the other girls. He looked at them trying to gage which one to relieve next. He pointed slowly and asked for her, "What's your name?"

She barely squeaked out, "Ivanova." When he motioned her over to clean up before he played with her. She literally dashed over to him.

As soon as she was in front of him she dropped to her knees in front of him, she took him into her mouth, and he groaned at the sensation of her wet, hot mouth circling his member as her tongue teased him. She began stroking him with her soft, experienced hands, slowly stimulating him while trying to get every drop of cum off him. His fingers threaded her silky hair and gripped her head, and with a shout, he came, spraying the inside of her mouth with come. She licked the tip of his member, cleaning up the last of his sperm and swallowed. He lifted her up then he kissed her forehead, picked her up, carried her to the bed and dropped her enjoying the way she bounced on the bed.

"Well, well, well what do we have here," Horus said as he leered at Ivanova as his hand felt the wetness coating her crotch.

He swooped in kissing her breathless before he kissed his ways down to her perky and swollen tits. He suckled one than the other as his fingers had replaced hers inside of her. Her hands alternated gripping his head to her as he sucked her nipples causing them to throb while her other hand tweaked her opposite nipple. His hands alternated in roaming from her leaking slit to squeeze her ass as he slowly worked her to shriek out her orgasms. With each cry, she pushed her chest harder against his face as her back arched. Suddenly he upped the tempo as he snaked his hand from her gushing spasming cunt and having been lubricated with her juices slowly worked his fingers into both her holes. She had taken her hand that had been holding his head and brushed it against his as her juices flowed soaking her hand. She brought it up to her mouth and started sucking her juices off imagining she was sucking him off after he had screwed her momentarily wondering what they would taste like if it would be as good as when she had sucked him off after Tasha had cum on him.

Horus grinned goofily as he watched her collapse still in his arms. It was just so much fun when a girl came so hard she passes out. Still, he would have to work on there endurance. Veela were passionate and sensual beings similar to shapeshifters and vampires. Then again, sorcerers had a tendency to be as horny as teenage Veela until after their first century. Still he would have to get them to handle higher strength orgasms before passing out. They kept passing out at only a fourth level orgasms when he wanted to get to nine. Though one tends to not be able to move for a few hours after one since it leaves the body super sensitive so that even breathing causes minor orgasms.

He casually stroked her thighs as he watched her start to come down from her peak. 'The problem is that she is now over lubricated and it will take hours to get enough friction to cum like this. Oh well I could clean her up a bit,' he thought.

He put thought to action and started to lap at her soaked groin tracing every bit of juice from her. He pushed a bit on her stomach causing her to moan as a bit of her wetness shot out as if she was ejaculating. As soon as she had no longer lubricated to the point of easy fisting, he tonged the hood of her clit to get it to show itself. He gently breathed on it causing a groan to come out. Disappointed that she was still out of it, he latched on to her clit and sucked it hard as he thrust tongue and finger into her. She snapped up with a shriek as she had a less mild orgasm.

Horus smirked at her as he kept his fingers pumping inside her as she started to rock against his hand. He started to leave a trail of hickeys and bite marks up her stomach until he reached her nipples. He nursed one than the other doing his best to suck the non existent milk from her swollen throbbing tits as she started yelping because she had started to tighten as her orgasm induced spasms came closer together until they was almost no delay between them. He finally reached her and kissed her. The taste of herself on his lips and tongue caused her to arch off the bed when her next discernible orgasm hit.

She caught her breath when she felt his arousal trace up and down her slit rubbing her puffy lips until he rubbed against her exposed clit and back again. She groaned as he entered her quickly starting a fast rhythm. He knew that she would not wake for a while after this next big orgasm. So he went to work driving himself into her as she tightened on him so tight it would have been painful if she had not been so wet. He kept alternating in sucking her tits and kissing her moving like a hummingbird darting between flowers. She was getting out of it she barely had time to meet the eyes of Anna still masturbating as she tried to fist herself while watching them.

"I don't think you can take much more my little Nova. Cause your about to blow," Horus hissed into her ear as she felt him start to expand in her.

This drove her over the edge as she felt him shoot into her so good, she felt like she had gotten hot chocolate out of a squirt bottle into her mouth after being chilled outside. The soothing feeling spread as she snapped up her body going taunt as her head tried to touch her toes before she collapsed. Nova had just been on the receiving end of a supernova orgasm. Her body was still shaking from it with her hair spread out above her in a corona effect. Her grin was stretched almost ear to ear.

"Hello?" Horus asked as he grinned after Nova had novaed.

"Anastasia," the girl said meekly. She had seen what had happened to her two friends and was filled with both anticipation and anxiety on how sane she would cum out of the experience.

"Well Anna. I think we are going to have some fun. Hmm what's your friends name?" he asked her.

"Talia," she stated for her friend who was not able to form words barely even there as her eyes were locked on them hoping that it would soon be her turn.

Horus knew that he did not have much time of Talia would be insensate after her first orgasm. He looked at them and said, "I know that I spent time with your two friends individually, but I don't think either of you would be too coherent if I made one of you wait. So I'm going to have to double up."

The girls had looked at each other before kissing each other when they felt Horus caress them. They came and came and came. Next thing they new they were fondling each others breasts while he fisted each of them. That they had not been coherent due to orgasms while he had slowly increased the number of fingers, came as no surprise to him, but he did enjoy the look of shock on there faces realizing how spread they were from being stretched. Still that paled as they felt his hands twist around scrapping every part of there walls. They did not last long before they came so hard that if he was normal his bones would have been crushed. Horus withdrew his hands as he licked them off. Talia had fallen forward while Anna fell backwards leaving her ass in the air. Horus took this advantage to heart as he worked his fingers into her to make sure she was lubricated. Talia had seen her friends swollen mound in front of her and softly attempted to kiss it better while her hands again groped Anna's breasts. Anna soon found her face smacked into Talia's crotch as Horus started working his dick into her. Soon she was licking and tonguing Talia's muff as Horus started to fuck her ass rapidly with the occasional swats to her ass whenever Talia moaned out when she forgot about her. She had barely been able to move when he had entered her and was slowly being drilled against Talia's face. Next thing she knew she felt herself cuming her ass tightening on his dick as he ground his pelvis into her ass.

Horus pulled Talia out from under Anna's passed out body. The next thing she knew, Talia was on her hands and knees as he plunged into her depths. Soon she was thrusting back with wild abandon as he fucked her ass his balls smacking her swollen and tender pussy. She new he was getting close. Anna had already passed out while she had been getting eaten out while he screwed her ass. She started cuming hard as he twisted his thrusts in faster his hands gripping her tits as hand holds mashing them roughly. She had never liked rough sex before, but right now she was loving and cuming every minute of it.



*******

End Lemon Scene

*******



He had just been about to cum in Talia's ass when a distant sound caught his hearing. Screams of pure pain no undertone of enjoyment present to them. When one spends time with dominants and vampire hierarchy tends to have large sexual undertones, one quickly learns to teal true pain from pain as a stimulus to enjoyment. There is a certain tone in the screams that is lacking. It is a tone one does not want ones enemy to have when dealing out punishment.

'Great some idiot decided that they needed to express there supposed superiority by making a scene at the Cup,' Horus thought knowing that they would not stop and that wizards tended to act like sheep and would run at the first sign of danger. 'They could stop incidents like this if they did not run.' This momentary distraction allowed Horus to be knocked out of her ass as her arms tried to touch her toes as her ass spasmed around his now absent cock. 'Someone was going to pay. They better hope they didn't die while I give them their just punishments or I will make them pay even more. Death is no refuge from an expert in Necromancy. Shame I am not a Master Necromancer, still being a Speaker of the Dead has its advantages. Command over several magic based vampires in addition to pulling the recent dead back to life is useful. Still it is one of the true dark arts. I will enjoy using it on anyone foolish enough to harm my girls.'

Unfortunately, some people had other ideas of what was fun. Screams of pain without pleasure came from the area outside the camp. It got so loud that Horus had gotten fed up with this interruption of his fun. He practically ripped the tent cover away as he stalked out with just his pants pulled on to deal with whoever was ruining his good time. That the people who scurried out of his way looked into the tent to see several Veela passed out with one of them almost breaking her back in how far up she was arched, they blinked and many of the men felt envious while there girlfriends felt sadness that they were not in that tent before they whapped there boyfriends who were now leering at the Veela post-coitus and mid-coitus.

Horus was enraged he was just in the middle having three of his playmates passing out before he finished and right as he was about to these idiots interfered. That the people dressed as death eaters would wish the dark lord was torturing them instead of what they were about to experience. That the crowds had not just parted as he moved, but fled him faster than the death eaters should have alerted them to the danger.

"Do you have any idea how much pain you will be in?" he asked them glaring. "You could not just wait could you? You had to interrupt one of the more pleasant nights I have had," Horus said. "What you put those Muggles through will seem pleasant when I am through with you. Just remember not to interrupt a magically powerful individual when they are enjoying many enthusiastic ladies."

In shock, they did not move. If they had, they would not have been there for what happened next. Pain. Pure unadulterated pain. The Cruciatus made one feel as if many knives were cutting you. What they experienced was far worse. They screamed as if they were being killed over and over. They felt as if there skin was being pealed off the flesh cauterized before salt was rubbed into it. There bones felt as if it was molten metal constantly hardening in different shapes cutting the muscles from the inside. The felt as every hair was plucked from the cauterized flesh and needles replacing them. They felt every nail and tooth ripped out. They screamed until they felt like there throat had gone horse, and then a moment of peace in which there was merely aching pain then the unthinkable happened. It got worse. Every sense felt as if it was amplified to the maximum. He felt the wind as if it was a sand storm sand blasting there skin. The noise made there ears bleed. The smells made them vomit feeling the burn as if it was dissolving them as it went. The light of the stars were like blinding pinpoints burning there eyes out. To those who thought they knew what pain was, they had just experienced something beyond the dark lord's crucio they had experienced the true suffering curse. They never would be the same. It would take days to recover if it didn't end soon. They wondered why they did not go insane. They wished for it to stop, but it would not allow them the escape of insanity. Then something distracted Horus and he dropped the curse. People were shouting that the Dark Mark had gone up. Obviously whoever had shot it off had not seen there companions suffering thinking that it was Muggles who had been tortured like that.

The Death Eaters disappeared without a pop. Horus turned to the Muggles and saw that while they were in pain they were grateful that someone had made the bastards that hurt them suffer just as much.

"Don't worry. It will be all right," Horus said before he took a deep breath and focused. While he was not a healer, he knew enough to patch himself up to get to care. A soft wind touched the victims as there wounds began to heal rapidly. There bruises faded, there cuts stopped bleeding before closing up without a scar. Finally he sat back looking at them. 'I wonder why none of the Warlocks have showed; they should have detected it. Wait the WPA prevents active tracking of wizarding magic. And since this area is saturated in it, they did not detect anything thinking it was just a gathering for the Quidditch game,' he thought.

Horus slowly recovered from the rather large amount of energy he had burned. He got up and slowly walked back to the Veela tent. When he got in there he noticed that the Veela there were still there even if the area had else wise been abandoned. He dragged his Veela together and carried them back to the area where the rest of the Veela were.

"Hey," he said when he saw them. "They passed out. Can you get them home for me?"

The other Veela looked at him impressed with him both in how he had looked and for the fact that he had reduced four of there number to comas from the fucking they had received. They looked at each other and nodded as he passed the girls over.

"Let them know that I'm sorry we were interrupted. That we only had time for a short session and that I whenever they are ready I will make it up to them," Horus said.

They blinked. He felt he hadn't had enough time to properly screw their brains out. He wanted to make up for what he viewed as a disappointment not screwing them long enough. "Don't worry we will let them know," one of the Veela said as she tried to resist jumping him. "However we do not know when would be a good time to meet you. I take it you are upset that you won't be there when they wake up."

"Yeah," he said sheepishly as he scratched the back of his neck showing off his muscles. "I don't want to be inconsiderate. A guy should never leave a girl to wake up alone unless he is making breakfast and she wakes up before he gets back."

The Veela blinked. Good looking, stamina, and a sense of responsibility. Their sisters were lucky. They would look this male up and see about dragging him off and ravishing him repeatedly later. Their sisters could share him at least a few times. Right now they needed to leave before the British Aurors screwed up and killed them.

Horus headed away from the Veela. He felt ok. Thankfully, he got off at least once with the girls. Still he was a bit on edge and torturing those fuckers did not calm him down. He continued wandering before he ran across one particular lady still in her tent. 'Guess she was waiting for Lucius to get back. Shame she married a guy that lacks so much subtlety,' he thought. "Hello Narcissa. I guess unlike some people you have not had a good night."

"Horus," she said before noticing how much he practically reeked of sex. "What can I do for you?"

"It's more of what I can do for you Narcissa, darling," Horus said as he sat next to her.

"Call me Cissa Horus. I believe we will know each other well enough for that," Narcissa said as she ran her hands down his bare chest.

"Of course Cissa is far easier to say when enjoying ourselves. Call me Rus," he said as he captured her lips while his hands moving to see how ready she was. "My, my Cissa you seem to be hot and bothered want me to relieve some of the stress?"

"Yes Rus," she said wanting more.



*******

Lemon Scene

*******



Moments latter she shrieked out her first climax.

"We will be having some fun Cissa. A shame that you are married to such a weak fool who probably cheats on you with his two male bodyguard, but that never stopped me leaving a suffering woman before. Since it's so obviously an arranged marriage with only an heir to show for it, there is no love between you. He neglects you, doesn't he Cissa?" Horus whispered, as she was finally able to sate some of her desire.

"Yes Rus," she cried out as he moved grinding into her ass as he tweaked her nipples through her climax.

"You are aroused that I satiated four Veela aren't you. You wish you had a man that could and would satisfy you. Don't you?" Horus asked.

"Yesssssssss," Narcissa practically growled while he kept her on the brink of climax.

"You want me. You desire me. You need me," he said punctuating each statement with his erection rubbing her mound.

"YES!" she shouted. "I need you, I want you, and I must have you."

"What would you do Cissa? What would you sacrifice to be with me? Lucius obviously had neglected his duties. He wanted you to control you for the heirs you could provide. He should have been smart enough to want to have you to enjoy you," Horus said. She mewed, as she was unable to draw complete breaths. "Do you want me Cissa? Do you want me to control you, to take you beyond the heights of pleasure, to the very limits of the flesh?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSS," she practically hissed out as he scrapped her mound rubbing her lips with his erection dragging it over her exposed clit.

"You are mine Cissa. I always protect what is mine. You will know the pleasure you could only know as mine," Horus told her in her ear thrusting into her fully at every instance he said mine grinding into her from behind.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," Cissa shriek out as he sawed in and out of her slit his hands fondling her tits as he rolled her nipples.

Horus was in a haze from his arousal as he humped her ass. He pulled her against him as one hand was on her tit and the other was tracing her stomach touching spots that caused her internal muscles to contract around him while causing her clit to pulsate wildly. He kissed her as she again moaned out her orgasms into his mouth. Her body was spasming almost continuously. Her slit pulsating with every beat of her heart. Her heart was pounding like a jack hammer with her clit, nipples and cunt pulsating to her heart beat. As she leaned her head back, he nuzzled her neck nipping on the raising artery drawing a deep moan out. Horus felt his canines lengthen as he started scraping them against her delectably exposed throat. Cissa was completely flushed from head to toe. Her breath was coming raggedly as she tried to draw breath between each body shacking mind frying orgasm that seemed to come faster and faster with every beat of her heart.

She felt as they grew in intensity that her muscles started to spasm harder and with each breath her muscles tightened even more. This was making her feel stretched more than she had when she had been pregnant causing her to feel as if she was being double fisted she felt that spread her cunt. The strength of her spasming causing unimaginable pleasure to overload her brain. Imagine all the pain of childbirth being turned into ecstatic orgasmic bliss. Her eyes started to roll up into her head as she started to loose vision from the number of orgasms and lack of air the orgasms allowed her to draw. All she could hear was her pulse racing in her ears. All she could smell was there coupling her thighs were covered in her dripping juices. All she could feel was her orgasms linked to the beating of her heart rising in intensity and speed. Horus was moving so fast that she felt like her ass was being spanked fast and hard. Horus suddenly thrusted completely into her and ground himself as deep as possible his fangs sinking into her neck and in that moment the orgasms that had built a feeling like a balloon in her belly burst. She thrust herself against his dick trying to bury him as deep as possible while she thrust her neck back his teeth sinking even deeper even as her legs curled behind her back wrapping around him trying to wrap herself around him. She was unable to draw enough breath too scream so her throat radiated a purr as her muscle twitched between the points of her penetration.



*******

End Lemon Scene

*******



Suddenly, she collapsed her heart still pounding and her lungs trying to refill themselves as she panted twice for every heart beat. She looked at him with half lidded eyes as she curled up against him her spine as flexible as an eel as she rendered feeling boneless as smaller tremors of her climax rippled through her. At that moment she had decided that no matter what happened she would do anything to experience that again. She belonged to him, body and mind and she would not have it any other way. As she started passing out of consciousness into the lapping sea of orgasms she just wished that she could properly give herself to him.

'Draco needs a proper role model and Lucius is most likely going to die if he keeps up his idiocy. When that time comes, I will petition for my cousin as Lord Black to dissolve my marriage and give me to Horus as a present. Yes, he would go for me being a make up for over a decade of missed presents,' she thought as she began succumbing to the tide. 'Finally, a proper Master for a proper Black. Look at me now Trixie. Soon no more Lucius, we always shared everything. You deserve having such a wonderful master and for what he did to Lucius you will get the pain you crave after he dispatches that miserable excuse for a husband. It is only proper that the Black Girls serve a proper lord and master.'

Cissa had a contented look on her face as a small and invisible choker appeared around her neck. Engraved on the chocker was these words, 'Cissa Beloved Pet of Horus'. Some of the old magicks did not require conscious or vocal declarations, here her intent to serve as her rightful Master was enough to acknowledge him as such. She slept well into morning. She woke up alone remembering that he had to spend time with the Weasley's of all people. She knew he deserved better as she felt how tender her body was. Still people like the Weasels had their uses, but they were not the type of family her Master deserved to spend time with. It was not that they were blood traitors, it was that they had so much potential and wasted it. She stretched from where she had fallen unconscious and moaned as she felt how sore she felt. She had forgotten she had areas that felt that tender. Cissa cleaned herself up and called for an elf to repack their tent. At the time she had been against any such thing, but now she was grateful that her sad excuse for a husband had sprung for it.

'Probably wanted to spend time with some little boy again,' she thought. 'It is a shame that I had an arranged marriage with him. I just hope Master is able to set Draco straight before he becomes as weak as his father. He emulates him so. Still he has the Black Blood and must not become as weak of a coward as his father. All that time telling me that Malfoys bow to no one and then to crawl at the feet of a half blood. His ancestors must be displeased with how close he had come to ruining the family.'

Flooing home, she knew that he had left before she woke up and was saddened that he had not stayed with her, and yet she knew he had to go. She would see her Master in the future and she would be ready for him. She just had to ignore the impulse to kneel at the entrance and wait for him. This was not her Masters home... Yet. She hoped for the day she would be in her Masters home where she would always be at his disposal. Until then, she would content herself by preparing for the future before him. First thing was to make sure her son understood the task before him. It would not due to have him get himself killed by challenging her Master. In some ways it was a shame she did not have a daughter to offer her Master. A son to serve would have to do.



************

End Part 1.

************
Sign up to rate and review this story