Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Horus Goes Home

Chapter 4: Summer Vacation 1 - Part 2: Fun in the Land of the Rising Sun

by SamStone

welcoem to Japan Leave normality behind

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-03-21 - Updated: 2006-03-22 - 17794 words

?Blocked
Chapter 4: Summer Vacation 1 - Part 2: Fun in the Land of the Rising Sun

************

'It's good to be back Home again. Even if things seem so primitive considering that the Tokyo I was use to would be like something out of a futuristic anime here,' Horus thought. 'Then again, knowing me and considering how I ran into those Hellsing agents there is a possibility that I will run into the local hunters. Well as long as they are not as anal as Iscariot tends to be there will be no problem.'

He looked around the airport before heading to the tram proper. Still it beat trying to find land in Japan to build an airport and reminded him of the spaceports that were near Neo-Tokyo back home.

'It will be weird to be in a Japan that does not seem to be an anime. No giant mechs, no aliens wandering among the populous, no martial artists that can destroy city blocks, no magic girls running around fighting monsters, it just won't be the same. Then again, there were a lot of legends about the country at the time. They did tend to be a conformist society. How many stories that are believed fiction are actually real? Maybe this will be interesting after all,' he thought.

Looking around, he decided he should at least play tourist for a bit. Vacations had been few and far between the past few years. The Rian had been increasing there efforts since they had so little resources and were limited to portals having an inability to operate any human or near human designed machines. 'As long as they don't gain the ability to change there claws into something like hands to operate our equipment we should be fine. Still how they came to find those nexi between the worlds is a mystery. Maybe when I get too old to actively hunt, I'll switch from combat to research,' he thought.

Horus wandered about looking at the various so called high tech displays. That he saw them in museums and antique shows led to him being less impressed by the cutting edge. Though he thought about buying Seras some decent MagiTech products. 'She needs a life outside work,' he thought. 'Still one of the newer music systems should work. Especially relaxing music when she is in her coffin. IT would make a good 'thinking of you' gift'

For some reason there was a slight tugging toward one of the districts. There had been rumors that there use to be systems that attracted various energy users to keep the mundys from getting caught in the various clashes. Also it made magical and demonic creatures fall into certain roads of travel so that patrols were simpler. He had not even realized he had gotten off in the district he was currently in until he had seen the sign in front of him.

'Hmm ... Azusa Juban. Wonder what it's like,' Horus thought as he walked through on a tour of the district.

Little did he know that Juban was a magnet to supernaturals and demon hunters that came to close to Tokyo. They would have a compulsion to head there. That this often led to monsters appearing only to be destroyed with out much fair is typical of such magnets. Such magnets act as traps wither intentional or not. Demon breeds dependent on ambient demonic energy tend to head toward places of higher concentration like sealed portals to demon dimensions. Juban seemed to get a rather large number of life draining and soul draining monsters lately. That they were being battled by young girls in short skirts seemed reasonable to the inhabitants even when they showed little combat experience.

Stopping at the various stores, he came across a decent arcade at least for this century. There he watched a rather athletic, but tall for Japanese girl playing and trying to beat a high score on a game called Sailor V. 'Wasn't there something in Hellsing's reports about a girl in a rather short skirt hunting some sort of monsters that were vampiric, but less of a threat than ghouls,' Horus thought.

Continuing his stroll he came across a decent manga shop with a rather bizarre girl who seemed rather serious cradling her manga purchase and he could have sworn he herd her croon something about her precious. 'That girl has read way too much Tolkien if she is imitating Gollum in his obsession with the One ring.

Finally, he ran across a rather interesting ice cream shop where a girl with rather strange hair was inhaling ice cream about as fast as a feline zoanthrope downs tuna. 'Man and I thought Japan back home was an interesting place. This Tokyo looks just as interesting. It just needs monster attacks stopped by gorgeous ladies and it will be home sweet home,' he thought.

The universe or this world at least followed its usual method for such matters and immediately a minor monster appeared and started trying to steal people's heart crystals. Horus was so out of it that he sent a vacuum blade at the monster as he continued walking away even as the monster fell to dust. Blinking girls in rather short skirts and blouses blinked at the young man who had effortlessly dispatched there foe without even noticing it. They could here him muttering about why he could never find strong monsters to fight.

He moved on not realizing that he had left behind a bunch of magic girls wondering who that was. The only thing he noticed was the impending feeling of a girl having set her sights on him yet again. "Hmm horny girl sense is triggering. Wonder who it is? I really should see about tracking down one of these monster attacks and see if they are fought by beautiful ladies is true. Then again, those pictures looked almost obscene for this time with how much of the girls panties were shown. Almost swear it was an anime with the amount of fan service shown,' he thought.

He continued on wandering the streets not really noticing the group of girls that was doing such a poor job of disguising themselves while following him. It was not everyday that Senshi hid behind bushes or tried to hide there faces with newspapers. Since they were in no way showing hostile intent his subconscious mind merely observed them and neglected to inform him he was again being stalked by females; though he did wonder who that girl was calling her senpai in such a swooning voice. As good looking as she was, there was one thing he never did and that was go after girls in closed stable relationships. There were enough ladies that were not committed to need to try to interfere in others attempts to reach happiness. He may flirt with the girls, but he would never do something like that. Well, unless the guy was cheating then that was a different matter altogether.

He continued wondering around while stopping in shops to both window shop and actually buy a few curios as souvenirs of his first vacation since joining the squads outside of the odd holiday with the family. Still since a monster didn't seem to show up with the frequency he was use to he decided he might as well find out if there were any good martial artists he could spar with. Besides people who are working want any excuse to make the time seem to go faster.

After the fifth shop he had stopped in, he had ascertained that Nerima still had a reputation for superb martial artists. Though there was a whispered mention of a panty stealing shriveled up creature. The odds were likely that it was either just some harmless near human being or a very old martial artist trying to enjoy there golden years. 'Why is it that most old martial arts types are either serene or perverts,' he thought.

He moved towards the train station that would take him from Juban to Nerima. He wondered why he kept feeling he was getting the look. Maybe next time he was here he would find out. Then again, next time he might actually find a monster to fight.

'I have no idea why I decided I needed to spar with the greatest martial artists in Japan. Still that they congregate in Nerima like those Senshi congregate in Juban is interesting. Saves time that everyone I asked says that this guy, Saotome Ranma, is the best in the area even if he lets one of his fiancées hit him. Does not explain how there seems to be a virtual flow to this Tendo dojo though. Still if the guy can fight a Phoenix and descendants of Chi-dragons, I might actually get a decent fight in. Who knows I might need to remove my limiters or weights.' Horus thought. 'Though why there are rather vicious rumors of him outside the district constantly claiming that he only gets himself in trouble and that this Ryoga and Akane person constantly save him only seem to be considered true outside the district.'

Walking forward he saw a sign deciding to read it he noticed it said, 'To challenge dojo in honorable combat ring bell and go to rear door.'

'Hmm ... So they have a separate door for challengers. I may as well be courteous and use it,' he thought as he rang the bell and headed to the rear door.

"Oh my, a challenger" he heard a rather nice girl say. "I need to get Ranma then."

'Ranma this will be interesting. She seems a bit lonely. Maybe I should talk with her if they will be a while,' he thought.

"Oh my! They appear to have gone out. Do you want some tea while you wait," the nice lady asked.

"That will be fine miss, I'm sorry but I did not get your name," Horus politely told her.

"Kasumi, Tendo Kasumi. I didn't get your name either?" Kasumi asked him in that polite tone that could convince anyone.

"Call me Horus if you must Kasumi-san. It is but a name and one I recently found is my adopted name. It was a bit disconcerting finding out I was adopted after my parents death, but my guardian and adoptive father was a good enough of a sort if most would consider him demanding. Then again, the fact that he is a martial artist of some skill and considered it his duty to see that I was the best I could be had some effects on my younger years," Horus told her.

"Oh my, that seems a bit unpleasant, but at least you know he cares for you," Kasumi said. "Now I hate to ask this, but is there any business you have with the Saotome's. Its just that most have come for some slight Ranma or Genma gave?"

"Nothing of the sort I just wanted to have a decent person to spar with besides the odd devil hunter. It is just so hard to find people with either a high enough skill or power to be interesting. Then again, father raised me as a demon and monster hunter so I have a bit of an odd view on training and fighting methods. So basically, my only interest in Ranma is to have someone decent to spar with. Sadly, the monsters in Juban on the way here were just disappointing and the odd monster and hunters I've run across have been a let down, but to face someone of Ranma's reputation will only help me grow in the Art," Horus confided to Kasumi.

"Oh my, it's nice to have someone come for such reasons. I hate to ask, but you seem so mature. It just seems a bit rude to ask your age," Kasumi said while biting her lips in hopes that he was older.

"Hmm I guess the training and time spent hunting monsters and such would lead to a bit more mature view and the training did result in a rather rapid puberty. Hmm I believe that my birthday is in a few weeks the end of July and the training did result in a different physical and mental age than my birth certificate. So I would say according to records fourteen, but a bit closer to sixteen to seventeen in actual age at least if one counts the issues with time and cramming," Horus said.

"He's only sixteen, but he acts so mature. I would have pegged him in his early twenties by the way he acts. I was hoping that he was older than I was so he would be more mature and experienced. Oh my, did I think that?' Kasumi thought.

"Oh my you are a bit young, but it will be nice to have such a well behaved young man around," Kasumi said.

"Yes it would be nice to talk to someone as nice and kind as you. I hope whoever you decide on is worthy of a person like you to love them, Kasumi-san," Horus said with a smile and slight bow.

Smiling at him and for some reason she wanted to think of her not as a mother, she decided to say while blushing, "Call me Kasumi-chan I am only nineteen you know."

"All right Kasumi-chan," Horus said with a lop sided smile. 'Man why did that remind me of Washu-chan,' he thought. 'She is nowhere nearby.'

"Tadaima, Kasumi," he heard a female voice say as he was drinking tea while looking at Kasumi-chan.

"Okaerinasai Akane," she says to Akane. Turning back to Horus, "Oh my, it looks like Akane is home. Ranma should be along shortly," she said to Horus.

"Who's this?" Akane asks quite rudely. 'Probably another pervert like Ranma,' she thought. 'He doesn't look tough and if he tries anything on Kasumi. I'll mallet him.'

"This is Horus. He has come to spar with Ranma. Isn't that nice," Kasumi said.

"Great another baka challenging that baka. I hope you're not going to kidnap me like every other guy that comes after the baka," Akane said.

"Really Akane-san there is no reason for such hostility. I merely wanted to find someone to spar with. It is so hard to find good fighters outside of Nerima lately," he said.

"Why would you want to spar with Ranma? I'm the best in the area," she said full of herself.

"Well people outside of Nerima tell things differently then within. There are quite a few rumors that you and someone named Ryoga seem to always have to rescue Ranma from trouble he got himself into. Yet when I stopped at a few shops to do some shopping, they told me the exact opposite. So you see, I just wanted to make sure," Horus said as he noticed that her aura was slowly increasing even if it was not quite visible yet.

"Yeah, I have to keep saving that baka from all the messes he gets into," she said.

'Hmm ... She believes it, and yet I know she is lying. So why is she lying to herself. Does she suffer from delusions? If that's true then why did I hear that their parents believe they are compatible,' he thought. 'Still she seems to have a few issues to sort out. Hmm someone's coming up the walk. There is no hostile intent and yet a need to prove something. However, there is no traces of chi training so it's not a martial artist. Maybe the Nabiki girl I have heard about.'

"Kasumi-chan? Is there anyone else you are expecting?" he asks.

'Kasumi-CHAN? He seemed so nice and not perverted like Ryoga or Dr. Tofu,' she thought.

"Why yes Horus-kun. Nabiki should be home soon," Kasumi said with a smile. 'Must stop thinking about him. He is younger than Ranma, but he's so mature,' she thought.

"I'm going to the dojo to train Kasumi," Akane said. 'I need to vent and the baka's not here,' she thought.

"Tadaima, Kasumi. Who's the guest?" she asked. 'And how will I get some money out of you? Genma-baka has been eating too much again and Ranma-baka has been having too many fights causing damage to the dojo,' she thought.

"Okaerinasai Nabiki. This is Horus. He is here to spar with Ranma later. Isn't that nice?" Kasumi said.

"So are you interested in any information on Ranma or any other fighters in the area. It's available for a price," she said trying to make a few yen.

"Hmm ... No, it would not be fair if they don't have information on me and I know that you don't have any yet. Kasumi-chan who is the want to be ninja that is lurking outside?" he asked.

"Hundred yen," she says. After Horus hands the money over she says, "Probable Sasuke Kuno's Retainer. What do you mean by wanna be ninja?"

"Hundred yen," he says. After she hands the yen back he says, "He merely dresses as a Ninja. He has none of the skills or training. Then again I never was impressed by them anyways considering there history..."

"What history?" Nabiki asks.

"Five hundred yen," he states simply. Scowling she hands him the money. "Ninja are the descendants of students who were trained by two drop outs and the half mastered techniques that they passed on. Most people acquainted with the origins laugh at how little skill ninja have. It's a shame that they were considered of little interest since what little skills they passed on was considered basic student techniques."

"So how good are you?" she asks.

"Ten percent," he states calmly.

"Ten percent of what, the top martial artists?" she scoffs. "Have you any knowledge of the martial artists that come through here?"

"Ten percent of the profits from the bets for the fight. As for how good I am. That I won't say without an agreement on my percent," he says.

'How dare he! First, he charges for information and now he wants a cut of my money. Who does he think he is? None of the fighters have even thought to ask. Wait an intelligent fighter. This could be bad,' she thinks.

"Five percent," she states coolly.

"I could set up my own pools and pull in that much. No deal Nabiki-san," he states just as coolly.

"Fine seven percent and not a yen more," she says.

"Seven with the amount you can make off video sales of the fight? No deal. Ten percent is more than fair. I could probably make that just off the video licensing," he says.

'Video licensing, why haven't I done that? I have only sold still photos. How could I have missed something so obvious? This guy is different than the usual fighters that come through,' she thinks.

"Your bleeding me here. Nine percent that's as high as I go," she says.

"Hmm ... Nine and a half and I throw in signed pictures," he says.

"Deal," she says. 'I can't believe that he got me to agree to that,' she thinks. 'He is definitely a better haggler than anyone here. I might just enjoy a challenge again.'

It was a rather understandable fact that as Akane loved physical challenges of combat, it should be no surprise that Nabiki felt the same for mental challenges. She noticed the grin that formed on his face and had a sinking feeling in what was going to come.

"There is just the matter of the price for my information to discuss. I'm sure we can come to an agreement in that as well," he says.

'Damn he had me so distracted on the pool that I actually forgot to haggle the price for his info,' she thought.

"I'm sure we can come to a reasonable fee for your information," she said.

"Straight price with how much people will want my info after the video? You must be kidding," he says.

"How much do you want for your info then?" Nabiki asked.

"Well considering the video sales will be linked to information sales not including stills from the video. So twenty percent for that sounds like a good price," he states knowing that he has her.

"Twenty percent? That's outrageous. There is no way your cut can be that big," she said. 'Wait a minute he is not including any photos not from the video. That tricky bastard is one good negotiator,' she thought.

"Hmm ... Twenty for the info and pics from the video. Signed copies of warm up shots at thirty percent," Horus said. 'This is fun. I haven't had such nice haggling since I had to shop for supplies at that one market,' he thought.

"Fine twenty percent on the info and thirty on the signed photos," she said.

"Done and done. So written and signed contract in addition to a verbal agreement. It's not that I don't trust you; it's just that some people may try to interfere in confirmed contracts," he said with a wide smile as he pulled out his spell-top. "So I believe we should look over the contract and then we both formally sign it and that way no one tries to say something on our behalf."

"You heard about those two haven't you?" she said in a wry tone.

"No. I've just had to deal with similar people before and there skewed versions of honor," he said in a similar tone with the right corner of his lips twitching. "So is Ranma good enough at negotiations to set up proper terms for the fight. You know besides the usual such as time and place, if weapons are allowed, special techniques, and limits on peripheral damage. What do you think about a set of three fights to spread things out? One a simple fight without property damage focused on skill, one that allows the more destructive techniques elsewhere, an one all out fight holding only lethal moves back. Three fights with a range of marketability; especially to those that would believe the fight is mostly special effects."

'That is a good idea and that way there is no property damage for the dojo and if I set it up right the preliminaries could make money doing demolitions if he has a move similar to the breaking point,' she thought. "All right we have a deal. I'll help convince Ranma about the set up," she said.

"It will be good to have fights were I don't have to worry about interlopers and watching the surroundings. Still maybe the third match should be limited to observers paying to watch it live and it also provides an instant market for the videos so they can see what they might miss," he said cheerfully.

She had a completely vicious and successful smirk on her face before she said, "All these lovely ideas and your a fighter. One would think that you were a businessman or something. Still we never mentioned ticket cuts."

"Hmm ... Tickets and what percentage. How about room and board for a month and if you have some classes I could do a few substitute classes. Besides if the fight ends well continued sparing would be good. So living here would save time. Besides its not like I eat anywhere as much as I have heard the Saotome's eat," he said.

"While it would be crammed it would be nice to have a house guest that I can have an intellectual conversation with. Besides I think Kasumi would miss having someone as polite as her around," Nabiki said.

"Hmm ... That will work. I wonder how long it will be until he gets back from wherever he was malleted into LEO from. Still things should work out as it is. Do you think Kasumi-chan will be upset if I help out a bit; it's just that I can tell she finds her stability in doing things," Horus said in concern.

'Damn is he observant or what,' she thought. "It's just the way she has been coping ever since..." she said before being interrupted.

"Your mother died, Nabiki-san. We talked about it a bit. I never had a mother growing up a lot of honorary aunties, but no definitive mother," he said as he got into a thoughtful pose. "Still the closest person I have that can tell me about my parents is Unca Remi, and I would not have had that until recently. I was adopted by a rather enthusiastic martial artist who was looking for an heir to his style. Still the training was worth it; even if it would have probably been considered insane by anyone except maybe Saotome Genma. Still dad took precautions to make sure it didn't kill or cripple me in any way."

Nabiki had a thoughtful look on her face as she sat next to him. 'He's been through a lot too,' she thought. 'Still there is something bugging me about him. Some uncertainty, I just can't place my finger on. Wait a minute in all this he's been wearing that mask of his. I wonder why.' "If it wouldn't seem rude, but why are you wearing a face mask. You said your dad took precautions so I'm hoping its not scarred," she said.

"Scared? No. However, I do have reasons to hide my face besides being mysterious. It's just a side effect of one of the training methods. That and I really dislike anyone saying I'm bishounen and trying to glomp me like their favorite cuddle toy. My hair is bad enough without my face being taken into account. Men are supposed to be handsome and rugged not cute or pretty. Still what does it hurt, besides Kasumi-chan might be upset if I don't," he said as he took his face mask and goggles off.

'Smooth skin check, intelligent check, and damn he looks like a model. No wonder he wears those goggles with those piercing emerald green eyes he has,' she thought struggling to draw breath and keep the 'ice queen' facade up.

"So? What do you think?" Horus asked as he looked at her his hair falling back as he tilted his head up to her.

'Must not kiss him even with those enticing lips of his. Come on think ice cold shower. That should cool me down,' she thought. 'Who am I kidding? I just want to drag him off and ravish him. Thinking steaming shower every time I try to think cool thoughts.' Taking a deep gulp Nabiki said, "Looking good Horus-kun," with a bit of a horse yet husky tone in her voice.

"Horus-kun? Does that mean I can call you Nabiki-chan?" he asked with a rather impudent smirk on his face.

She quickly got herself together before leaning in to his ear and whispering huskily," Play it right Horus-kun and you can call me Biki-chan."

Blinking Horus took a gulp before saying in a tone full of promise laced with amusement as his eyes seemed to sparkle, "We will have to see Nabiki-chan. We will definitely have to see," before he stocked her hair gently.

Nabiki had just managed to move back into her seat flopping down right before Kasumi came back in. 'Was that a minor hint of annoyance in her sisters face. Nah couldn't be, big sister is way to nice and there is no way that we are falling for the same guy. Wait a minute I am not falling for him,' she thought.

"We just had to go over some information and business for the fight oneechan," Nabiki said quickly. 'Never thought oneechan would ever have such thoughts and be staking claim on anyone but Tofu,' she thought.

Just as things were settling down to continue, with their tea there was a voice at the entry. 'Hmm ... He's not really suppressing too much however he is holding himself back a bit, looks like there will be an interesting fight after all,' he thought.

"Tadaima Kasumi-chan," Ranma said as he looked around and noticed Horus. "So who are you?"

Horus looked at him and said in a calm manner, "Names Horus. I came to arrange a spar at the least and a fight at the best. However, it took a bit for you to come home. Let me guess Akane-san punted you farther than I thought she would?"

"Yeah, came down a bit farther than normal. So you came for a fight and are actually challenging me properly," he said.

"Hmm ... Yes, it only seemed like the polite thing to do. Really, why everyone just jumps in without any agreement about the fight I'll never know. Then again, if I ever find that one guy I won't be nice. Don't worry its not you. He looked entirely different and he insulted my date at the time. Running saying..." Horus said before being interrupted.

"Saotome Ranma this is all your fault," Ryoga and Horus said in sync.

Ryoga blinked before saying arrogantly, "What did he do to you? Whatever it was could not have been as bad as what he did to me!"

"Hmm ... Nothing actually. It was you that interrupted my date. You made her cry and ran away before apologizing," Horus said with eyes literally glowing red with rage a light battle aura forming in flames around him. "I asked around and found out who you are, Ryoga. Hibiki Ryoga for ruining my date and making her cry, I will hurt you," Horus coldly said before ending in a shout as he stood up. "Nabiki any places need a demolition crew? I need to vent my frustration on a certain dishonorable fool who claims to be a martial artist."

"Yeah there was one I was thinking about for your fight with Ranma. Any chance to give me time to set bets up for this fight?" she asked.

"Yeah that will work. Just let me make sure he can't run away like a coward again. While a simple chi technique it should keep him from leaving for a while," Horus said before his eyes snapped to meet Ryoga's the complete loathing present in those eyes were only overshadowed by his anger. "Ryoga! You constantly claim Ranma has made you seem hell. I have seen Hell, you coward, and when I am done with you, you will wish you were dead and a plaything in Hell."

Ryoga felt Horus chi wash through him paralyzing him with a fear so great he was trembling from it. He wanted to run as far and as fast as possible to get away, but none of his muscles would move.

"That should hold him for a while. Nabiki-chan see about getting a pool ready and the suckers will literally come running," Horus said. Nabiki smiled before bouncing off with thoughts of yen dancing through her head.

'Nabiki-CHAN?? Who is this guy that Nabiki of all people jumps,' Ranma thinks bewildered. "Names Saotome Ranma Heir of the Masabetsu Kakto Saotome Ryu (Saotome Anything Goes Style). So who are you," Ranma said with a calculating look.

Horus grinned evilly before saying, "Journeyman Horus, Horatius Stone Heir and Master of the Akuma Kami Ken Ryu (Divine Devil Fist Style). It will be a pleasure to see what our daughter school has improved on."

Nabiki had just bounded down the stairs when she stopped a confused and shocked look on her face. 'Daughter school!? I always thought that Happosai founded the school. None of them have mentioned a parent school. The school may be free form and borrow a lot of styles, but a parent school this will make the info packets on him skyrocket in value,' she thought.

Ranma had a similar dumbstruck look that would have taken a while to get him out. It most likely would have taken Akane maletting him to break him out of it, unfortunately, something worse happened. The sound that every lady in and near Nerima despise. Everyone turned at the sound of "Sweeto" that came from the window shortly followed by wrinkled old man with a water bucket aimed at Ranma.

The water hit Ranma and Horus blinked twice. "Ok this is something new," he said. "A water triggered transformation huh. There was nothing in the water so that must be it." He tilted his head taking a good 'Look' at Ranma. He blinked again before taking another deep look at Ranma's aura. "My you have a lot of curses on you. A water magnet, water trigger and is that the NEKO-KEN," he literally said in a strangled shout at the end. 'The Neko-ken, who would train someone in that? I mean every copy of the false manual was thought destroyed,' he thought.

"What do you know about the Neko-ken?" Ranma practically demanded.

"Corrupted training method. Were you trained from a book, a scroll or a tablet?" Horus asked trying to keep the strain from his voice.

"A training manual. Why is there a difference between them?" Ranma asked.

Horus blinked wondering how Ranma had not ended up possessed considering that manual was distributed to remove prospective chi users. Taking a deep breath he sighed and then said, "Yeah there is a difference. I take it you didn't have a lot of meditation and living with felines did you. Knowing the way those curses are literally attracted to you; I'm guessing you were thrown in a pit with fish products wrapped around you?"

"Yeah," Ranma admitted, "Not much I can do about it is there?"

"If it had been any of the other methods, there would have been an easy solution," Horus said.

"You didn't say there was no solution," Nabiki said pointing out that he had not denied one.

"Yeah there is a method. It's a bit extreme, but it would work. The problem is that properly trained masters of the Neko-ken need a lot of control. There is a reason it is considered an ultimate technique after all," Horus said.

"There's a way to control it," Ranma said in a tone of disbelief and hope.

"Yeah the problem is that you have a lot of retraining to do if you want conscious control. It's a bit like the curse you have. Where did you pick it up by the way?" Horus asked.

"Jusenko in China," Ranma stated simply.

"Pools of Sorrow... China... I wonder... Ranma, do you know what the oldest pool is?" Horus asked.

"Jusendo, Saffron uses it to fully develop. It's over three thousand years old," Ranma said.

"Spring of Change... Hmm ... Let me guess it runs into the pools. Each pool captures the form of whatever drowned or almost drowned. It had to be traumatic... That could work," Horus said.

"What do you mean that could work and how are the curses similar?" Ranma asked.

"Oh that, changing the trigger is easy; learning to control the changes is difficult. Jusenko affects the physical and in your case, I'd say it partially affects the mind at least in its affects from hormones. The neko affects the mind allowing the simpler feline mind to be able to remove the restrictions that come about because the body, spirit and mind are not in sync. If they were is sync they chi flows would not be constricted," Horus said. 'That does not answer why the feline presence is that of a kitten and not an adult. The only way that would happen is if he is not matured; meaning that something had interfered with his mental development. There are pressure points and areas of the brain that could be damaged in fights that would cause it,' he thought.

Ranma looked hopeful before he asked after his mind had processed what he had been told and asked, "You can change the trigger so I don't change every time I'm hit with water?"

"Hmm ... Yes. It is possible however, without learning control you would most likely have to spend some time in your current form. The trigger would have to be external. That is unless you are willing to learn to control the change. External triggers would still cause inconvenience. The easiest would be tying it to lunar phases so that one night a month you would change. It would be better than changing several times a day," Horus said.

"How do we know that this isn't some trick? No offenses Horus-kun, but there are plenty of people that have come by saying they have a solution," Nabiki said.

He sighed. 'This will not go over well,' he thought. "I recognize the design. It never would have happened, but someone interrupted his research and Jusendo was the result. Then again, having your wives killed would cause most people to go insane. So Saffron went off the deep end huh. The guy told me that his bird had been left when he went out to avenge his wives. His sorrow would have been enough to interact with the spring of transformation," he said.

Massive blinking occurred. 'How could he know someone that has lived over two millennium?' they thought. 'The oldest we know is three centuries besides that phoenix.'

"Jusenko is probably closer to four thousand year old if I am right. Still control of the curses will turn them into blessings," he said. "We will need to arrange for that after the fights."

Unnoticed by anyone Happosai had recovered and suddenly screamed out, "You will not take my darling Ranko-chan from me."

Horus blinked as the old man prepared to throw an explosive attack at him. 'And this is the Grand master of the school. Pitiful,' he thought.

Horus moved irritated that this person had dared sully HIS school by its actions and now attacking him. He deflected the Happi Fire-burst outside as he moved toward Happosai. He dodged the first counterattack disappearing before it hit. There was a moment of silence and then a strike to is sleep spot.

"I can't believe he did not expect that considering what I have heard. Then again, I didn't hide in a void of chi that would be noticeable; I merely made my chi blend in with the surroundings. Sort of how most westerners don't notice traditional Japanese doors," Horus said simply to the shocked crowd.

They were definitely in shock; the new guy knocked Happosai out. Sure, there had been surprise on his side and he had not expected someone on this level to be fighting him. Still the grin on Ranma's face spoke volumes. There was finally someone he could actually spar with again. There were still challenges in the Art; he had not reached the last plateau.

"When can we fight?" Ranma eagerly asked his eyes lit up with joy, a challenge at last.

"After the fight with Ryoga, I need to beat some sense into him. Hmm ... A meal in between and I should be good to go," Horus said. "So Nabiki-chan, when do I get to fight Ryoga? He made a friend cry and not from a misunderstanding either."

"Tomorrow is the earliest I could get everything ready," Nabiki said.

"Hmm ... Do you think the little fella will mind sleeping in the dojo? He did attack me without just cause. Oh well I don't think anyone else would mind. Could you tell him when he wakes up that he is sleeping in the dojo for being rude and that I expect an apology or I'll make him allergic to his pretties," Horus said in an amused tone. When no one said anything, he went upstairs to Happosai's room.

Everyone able literally had a sharks grin after he said that. Although Kasumi's smile just seemed a bit sinister, anyone who saw it repressed it from there thoughts. Kasumi is the epitome in kindness; there was no way that she could have thoughts of making the rude little man pay.

It was while later, as Kasumi was preparing dinner, when Happosai finally woke up. "Ugh what hit me?" Happosai asked Kasumi who had just come out of the kitchen.

"Really grandfather Happosai, there is no need to threaten people like that; especially after he volunteered to help Ranma-kun with his problems. Horus-kun only wanted to help," Kasumi stead with a slight one would not say frown but it definitely was not one of her usual smiles it just seemed to convey a stern disappointment.

"How was he able to get the drop on me like that Kasumi-chan? Not even Ranma can slip under my guard like that. I take it he is here to challenge the boy. What style did he say he practiced," Happosai asked Kasumi in confusion. 'There are few people able to keep up with me. I don't think that he was trained by Amazons his style what little I saw was too flowing. Adaptive to a degree on par and maybe surpassing my own,' he thought.

"Why yes Horus-kun came to spar with Ranma-kun. He said he practiced the Akuma Kami Ken Ryu. Does that help grandfather," Kasumi said helpfully.

Happosai's eyes bulged out with a look of terror on his face. "A student of the Divine Devil Fist is here Kasumi-chan," he croaked out. "He is only here for Ranma correct?"

"Of course he is here for Ranma-kun silly," she chided, "Besides he is not a student of the style, but a master."

If Happosai had hair, it would have tonged. Instead he face faulted hard a look of pure shock on his face. After he got up, he blinked twice and left as if Cologne had sent the entire populous of the Jusendo valley after him. Kasumi blinked and all that had been left was a dust trail left by Happosai as he headed to the Nekohaten. 'Ko-chan needs to know that one of THEM is here and interested in the boy. Genma, Soun my poor students whatever you do, do not draw his wrath down on us,' Happi thought as he bounded off the roofs as fast as he could not even bath houses could distract him at this moment. He needed to tell her before that foolish granddaughter of Mouse got them all killed.

Kasumi seemed a bit sad that he left, but went back to the kitchen to continue dinner preparations. 'The fathers would be home soon. Hopefully whatever Happosai got into would not interfere with dinner,' she thought.

Before she knew it the fathers were home and seated at the table waiting for food. 'Nabiki and Ranma-kun were in her room discussing the upcoming matches. Akane was talking to the Ryoga-kun statue. Still I need to wake Horus-kun up. Hmm ... Horus-kun shirt-less,' she thought a bit of drool coming out of her lips while her head had tilted to the side.

Kasumi head up the stairs to wake Horus up. She gently knocked on the door.

"Horus-kun," she said before she opened the door. She slowly went into the room. Sprawled on the bed was Horus-kun, shirt-less wearing only his tight pants. She gulped as a silly grin became plastered on her face. 'No one would expect me to purposely sneak peaks at him so I could easily get away with catching him nude in the bath,' she thought. 'I just have to see what is in those tight pants.' oh how she wanted to get her hands under those pants.

She walked up to him a glazed look on her face as she knelt next to the bed. She gently shook him spending time running her hands around his muscled chest. She licked her lips before she lowered her head to his face. "Horus-kun, time to wake up," she said softly into his ear. The next thing she knew his lips had pressed against her. Her brain barely thought, 'OHHHHHH MYYYYYY!,' before shutting down as she melted into the kiss.

'Hmm ... Someone's waking me up with a kiss,' he thought as he moved his hand to cup the back of her head. Somehow, she ended up draped over him from her back arching her from a kneeling to a bending position before her knees went out. 'She has sweet lips. I wonder if the rest of her is as sweet.' He opened his eyes to look at the girl lying on top of him. He noticed that her dress had ridden above her waist and her soaked panties ground against his crotch as she shook against him humping as if in heat. Finally, she breathed almost pantingly through her nose seemingly unwilling to give up on trying to taste his mouth completely. At last, she collapsed and her lips were ripped away from his as she took deep ragged breaths.

"Well that was a pleasant way to wake up, Kasumi-chan. We will have to do that again," Horus said as his hands stroked her tousled hair causing her to murmur.

Kasumi woke slowly she felt comfortable and she felt like a cat waking up after a nap feeling unexpectedly good by waking to being petted. 'I could get use to this, but it is probably just a dream,' she thought. Her mind slowly woke up processing what had happened. She had gone to wake Horus-kun up, but had had difficulties. She had been running her hands on his chest when she had gotten close enough to whisper for him to wake up. Then he had kissed her and then she felt lost. 'If that is what just kissing him is like, how would I last through anything more.'

Horus had lost track of time his body going on automatic when he had started kissing her. It was a habit he had to stroke his girls' hair when they were like this. He felt her stir and as much as he did not want to ruin the mood; he knew he had to ask why she had come to wake him up. "Kasumi-chan?" he asked.

"Hmm ... Horus-kun?" she responded still partially dazed from what had happened.

"Yeah, it's me Kasumi-chan," Horus said in an amused and intimate tone. "Thanks for waking me, it was very pleasant. I hate to ruin the moment, but what was the reason for waking me. If you just wanted to spend time with me, I would be very happy if that were the case."

She looked at him trying to make her mind remember why she had come in, but it was hard since she had cum here. "Hmm ...," she sleepily said. "Call me Kasumi, Kas-chan or Sumi-chan, Horus. We are that familiar at least," she said as she traced his face gently with her hand with a wistful smile on her face.

"Yes Kas-chan, I believe we are," Horus said before nuzzling her neck. "I'd love to spend all night like this beautiful, but I know that you will need plenty to eat before we can properly enjoy ourselves."

'Food... I am hungry and...' she thought. "Dinner," she squeaked. "We will be late for dinner! Oh my I was so distracted that I forgot Horus."

"It's all right Kas-chan. Nothing is wrong and if the food needs help, I know a few techniques to make it better," Horus said as he slowly lifted her up before putting his shirt on. "Come on Kas-chan. We need to go," he said as he kissed her cheek and maneuvered her downstairs.

They went down the steps and for some reason the people that were waiting did not notice them pass as they headed to the kitchen. Mere moments later Kasumi and Horus exited the kitchen carrying the food. It was a rather typical meal except for the lack of interruptions. Akane constantly tried to meet Horus's eyes only to dart back down. Nabiki noticed the look in her sister's eyes, 'Akane obviously has a crush on him, but Kasumi seems to have a look in her eyes I've never seen before,' she thought.

"So Kasumi, what took so long waking our guest up?" Nabiki asked jokingly even if she wondered why her sister seemed more out of it and yet more content than ever. 'It's as if she had all that tension she keeps hidden drained out of her. If she was someone from school, I'd guess she had been intimate or had the mother of all orgasms. Sis would never do that in front of a guest, but she looks at him like Shampoo or Ukyo look at Ranma only there is a hint of naughty having happened,' she thought.

Kasumi blushed lightly before saying, "Horus is a bit of a heavy sleeper. It took a bit to wake him up. Then he thanked me for taking time out to wake him instead of just throwing a bucket of water on him like some would have done."

'Wait a minute she said Horus not Horus-kun. He thanked her. Incredible I never knew oneechan had it in her. I mean all that avoidance of Tofu-sensei and now she jumps this guy. She is lucky though. Guess it is a good thing Ms. Violent did not see them or she would have malleted him for being a pervert. Like she is not a pervert,' Nabiki thought. "So Horus-kun. Have a good nap?" she asked.

"Really Nabiki-chan needing to pry into my dreams are you? If you must know, I slept rather well. Though it is nice to stay somewhere there is as nice a hostess as Kasumi," he stated simply.

'Wait a minute sis is smiling and blushing when he called her Kasumi. What happened between them that they seem so close and why do I not feel jealous about them, but want to be with him even if he is with my sister? He seems to have a stronger pull than Ranma-kun does,' she thought. "Say Horus-kun any chance we could go somewhere after the fight to discuss things?" Nabiki asked.

"Why Nabiki asking me out on a date and we only met today?" he said. "Hmm, well since we have some things to talk about and talking while we are out and about could be fun. Then yes, I will go on a date with you tomorrow. I guess it's a good thing that my last consultation paid so well; things cost far too much around here. Still time to spend with a lovely lady is always to be appreciated. It's a shame other guests seem to lack the understanding to appreciate spending time with either of you two wonderful ladies. Kasumi didn't you say you needed to go shopping tomorrow? I could always go with. It would not be a bother for me to escort you if you are going."

"I would love to Horus. It will be ever so nice to have someone with me while shopping," Kasumi said.

As usual, most of the subtle by play was missed by the fathers, Ranma and Akane. Ryoga was still out of it and would not be a problem until much later. Still dinner passed rather smoothly and before anyone knew it, it was time for bed.

Horus had decided to relax in the furo and for reasons unknown Akane actually remembered she was suppose to be studying with Yuka and Sayuri that night. Nabiki decided to sneak in and as neither the parents nor Ranma would think anything more than taking pictures of the new guy to sell.

Horus was soaking with his head leaned back the only thing he was wearing was his forehead protector which he had put back on after rinsing off. Nabiki snuck to the door and opened it after placing her dirty clothes in the hamper leaving fresh clothes to change into after.

"My, my Horus-kun. You look good enough to eat," she said as soon as she had closed the door.

"Really Nabiki-chan, sneaking to look at your new house guest when he is nude how scandalous. If you had wanted to join me, you only had to ask." Horus told her with an amused tone.

Nabiki had lowered herself into the furo after cleaning off with him watching. "Hmm," she said as she sunk into the warm water. "Are you enjoying watching me Horus-kun," she said huskily as she reached out under the water to touch him.

"What do you think Nabiki-chan? Can't you feel how much I am enjoying myself?" Horus asked as she groped his erection.

"So what is with you and my dear older sister?" Nabiki asked.

"Would you want me to tell her what you are doing right now?" Horus asked. "Really Nabiki, one must never kiss and tell when one is a guy or we are considered as bragging. Women such as yourself can tell friends and family that are female without any problem. Even if I am involved with Kasumi, that is none of your concern. What is between us, is between us. Just as whatever is with me and another is between me and another."

"Interesting ideas Horus. That way you are not bragging and we girls get to enjoy ourselves when we are with you. Were did you come up with that?" she asked as she sat on his lap grinding her ass against him.

"First girl I was with explained how she handled her relationships. She said one person can love many and enjoy the company of who they want as long as they mean what they say," Horus said as she continued exploring with her hands.

Just as Nabiki was moving closer to him, as she leaned against him. The door opened and Kasumi came in. She blinked a bit and both of the girls were flushed.

"Hello Kas-chan. Want to join us for a soak," Horus said with a large smile.

Her smile was for once not merely happy, but lecherous almost feral in nature. 'I have no problem with sharing Horus, hmm he needs a nickname,' Kasumi thought. "Of course Horus, I have no problems with sharing. The fathers are out and the three of us can have some fun," she said.

"Never thought I'd see you loosen up this much sister," Nabiki said.

"I was a bit of a stick in the mud; wasn't I?" she asked. "Oh well, Horus changed that and I know I have enjoyed what I've done so far. Shame I only got to kiss him when he took me to the clouds and rain. Still have a lot to explore. Just remember immoto-chan, he can bring you to the peak and over with just a kiss. Are you read for more?" she asked as she stripped and washed quickly yet enticing before joining them in the furo.

Horus relaxed with the two girls sitting on his legs and rubbing against him. "We are going to have a lot of fun won't we Kas-Chan Biki-chan?" Horus asked.

"Of course Ho-kun," the girls said as they hugged him before giggling.

************

Horus was stretched out on his bed Kas-chan and Biki-chan snuggled on opposite sides of him making a Horus sandwich of the nude people. 'From what I've gathered, they are not in the best of financial shape since there dad has been the crying man since there mother died,' he thought as he stroked there asses and tickled there puffy lips and just avoided touching there clits.

He reached around them raising his hands from there asses and started stroking there spines down to cup there ass and back up to there heads to brush their hair before repeating. They murmured appreciatively in there sleep. They had grins that seem plastered on there faces.

'This really makes up for Ryoga ruining my date with Seras. Still I need to help Ranma get his life in order; I know I'll show him the meditations to control his curses. Hmm ... Two more girls in my life. It would not be right to leave them in this position. Hmm ... I'm a celebrity to the wanders. I better be receiving image rights. There is bound to be a community here, I just need to access my accounts and get some money to subsidize my girls. A simple detection and I should see about getting help for the dojo. Let's see... I'm fairly certain my imp, Bernard did not come with me. Wonder what Mia has been up to. Note to self, look up my familiar and see about getting her here. I know from Remus that the Potter's were well off. Might as well find the local wizard bank. If I can't find it, there is still the money from Hellsing and the looting of Das Millennium's bank accounts. I don't leave my friends or comrades hanging.'

Horus looked up at the presence he felt. A beautiful woman dressed in an elegant kimono was there smiling forlornly at him. He recognized who it was from the pictures in the family shrine. His girls' mother was there and was happy they had finally found some comfort. "I take it you still have things to accomplish here," Horus said with a sigh at the look on her translucent face. "Tomorrow we can talk together. For tonight, why don't you talk with your husband? He has not been the same since you have been gone. His dreams will be interesting tonight." She nodded and went to her husbands room. She knew that this time she would finally be able to talk to Soun after all these years. Sadly, she was torn between how to act either to throttle him or ravish him. Soon after Kimiko's spirit had left, Horus joined his bed mates in slumber. Morning would come soon enough

The next morning Horus started to stir awake slowly. He felt the comfortable body heat of Nabiki and Kasumi. He remembered that Kasumi was an early riser while Nabiki needed her morning caffeine to wake up.

'Hmm she has been getting up to do all the housework. I should do something nice for them. I know the best way to wake them up, but first I need a way to help Kas-chan with the housework. I wonder...' he thought turning his head to look to the space next to the bed before saying clearly, "Bernard." A small cloud of smoke formed in the air a foot off the ground and expanded solidly before fading away.

What was revealed after the cloud dispersed was a small red creature that was about two feet high with pointed ears that curved back along the head resembling a nineteen fifties American car's fins. Dressed in a black durable uniform with a simple emblem on the front. Upon seeing Horus. the imp bowed deeply from its waist and said in a solemn tone, "Master. What may I do for you this day?"

Horus broke out in a grin. His personal imp was still connected to him. That had been one of the more debated questions when time traveling if the bonds of imp and familiar carried across. Now he had an answer and help for his Kas-chan. "Bernard we are in a traditional early Discovery Japanese home. You know the typical household routines from back home. There is a spirit in the house. It is not a threat, but a resident. Either ask the house or her for what needs to be made for breakfast and the amounts necessary. In the mean time, I need to wake up my bedmates," Horus said softly.

"It shall be done Master," Bernard said before vanishing in a puff of tasteless and odorless smoke.

Now that the morning housework was taken care of, he could have a proper morning with his ladies. He repeated the slow stroking motions of Kasumi's body as he had done as they had slowly drifted off. He slowly increased his ministrations as her breathing increased. Just as her eyes started fluttering her head lifted slightly from its resting spot on his chest. He captured her opening lips just as her orgasms crashed into her snapping her eyes wide as she cried out her pleasure into his lips.

"Good morning Kas-chan. Sadly, it is almost time to wake up. Don't worry about your morning routine, it is being taken care of. Do you think Biki-chan will enjoy waking up like you did? We have plenty of time before anyone else wakes up for me to show you both a proper good morning wake up," Horus said.

Kasumi had a slightly naughty look on her face as she nodded her ascent to his plans. She looked as he repeated his previous ministrations on Nabiki. When she had caught her breath, Nabiki said huskily with a lecherous grin and a practically sinful leer, " Good morning Ho-kun."

"Good morning Biki-chan. I'm sorry if I woke you a bit earlier than necessary, but I thought we could have some fun before getting ready for our day. I'm sure you would like a repeat of last night. Hmm," Horus said as he leaned in and kissed her. 'Besides,' he thought, 'you both need some good relaxing fun before all the shocks that will come today.'

"Of course Ho-kun, but I don't want oneechan left out. It just would not be right," Nabiki said.

"Don't worry the morning preparations are already done and most likely the furo is ready for us," Horus said.

Nabiki blinked as she wondered who had done the work besides Kasumi. Horus had obviously not done it himself as he was still lying beneath the two of them. She started to open her mouth to ask when he put his finger to her lips shushing her.

"As I said don't worry. Arrangements have been made, so don't worry. Unfortunately, there is a lot of business I need to accomplish this morning so alas we will not be able to have a normal session. Yes, I know we have at most an hour to get ready, but I will make this time as enjoyable for the three of us," Horus said with a smile as he helped the two bowlegged girls out of bed.

He led the two sisters to the bathroom where they reenacted the previous nights activities except that they had washed each other before rinsing off. Far too soon for there liking they were heading to the dinning room where there was food set out already. They had barely finished eating when everyone else came down to eat. None of them noticed how the dirty dishes were cleared away even as fresh dishes appeared on the table. In fact everyone seemed to go through there daily routine without thought before an extra place was set with Kimiko's favorite food resulting in setting off Soun's crying. The girls were thinking how to stop him crying when suddenly Soun was whapped in the back of the head by the slightly translucent figure of Tendo Kimiko.

"Really Soun-chan. I would have thought you would have improved your behavior after last night. Do you need another reminder that I find your recent behavior to be improper?" Kimiko's spirit said in a rather harsh tone.

"Morning Kimiko-chan. I take it that your discussions were not as successful as you had hoped," Horus said as he sipped his tea.

"Sadly, they did not, Horus-sama. Do you know how long I may remain here?" Kimiko asked with a subtle pleading tone in her voice.

"As long as it takes to settle matters at the least, Kimiko-chan. Still there are ways since you have not moved on to restore you," Horus said as the sisters eyes widened.

"I don't want to become a blood drinking Gaki or a life draining Kui-jin, Horus-sama. Is there a way besides those?" she asked meekly.

"There are other ways. The easiest would be to tie your spirit to something. Normally a sword or weapon is used. Unfortunately, that method keeps one in there current incarnation and removes one from following there karmic cycle. It would also stretch the ties formed in this life. I would suggest tying them to your husband. It would allow you to remain until he passes on and then you would continue on as normal. The only flaw is that you will most likely be permanently linked and that you will both continue on reincarnating until you both are ready to move on. It makes you effectively immortal soul mates. However, the cost is that your karma will be joined as well," Horus said in explanation.

Kimiko had a thoughtful look on her face as she contemplated what to do. Finally, she said, "Horus-sama would you be willing to join us? I always worried what would happen to Soun-chan without me."

"Of course Kimiko-chan. It is no bother. You do realize that there will probably be forms to fill out. Sadly, bureaucracy is more prevalent than it has been in previous centuries," Horus said with an encouraging smile while his eyes sparkled merrily.

"Hai, Horus-sama. Even with how little you have asked for. I will fill out whatever forms are necessary," she told him in absolute conviction.

"There is no going back after this Kimiko-chan. Are you sure of your choice?" Horus asked her on complete sincerity.

"No, Horus-sama. I will not turn my back on this," she stated firmly no doubt at all in her choice.

"So be it, Kimiko-chan," Horus said as he bowed his head down as his eyes started to glow.

A strong wind came up filled with her ancestral spirits and swirled around her as she slowly became solid. She looked at him his eyes snapping to pierce hers and she realized exactly what the price was for her second chance. His eyes turned black and pupilless. However unlike being as pits to the endless abyss, they showed thousands of stars, so many lights in his eyes that resembled the night sky. Suddenly, she felt a burning in her lungs as he said in a voice older than his own, "It is done." The winds withdrew and Kimiko was tackled into a glomp by every Tendo there as they cried out there happiness.

Ranma and Genma had a startled look on there face. They thought, 'How did he bring her back? This means he can cure my curse.'

The Ryoga statue was miserable. He had offended someone who could cure his curses. Even worse he could make them worse. He wished he could sweatdrop from the fear he was in.

Sadly time did not stay still forever and soon people had to go about there day. Even if in a bit of a little mood.

Nabiki gave a look heated with promise and tinged with curiosity at Horus before grabbing her stuff for school. She preceded to start dragging Akane and Ranma off to school before they could start there usual argument. 'Even with mother's return to there life those two would get back to there usual selves quickly. Still Nerima probably had forms for recently restored from the dead individuals. This district was weird enough for that,' she thought. 'Still this had made the Panda willing to promise almost anything to lift his curse. If one can restore life to the dead, what trouble would Jusenko be able to cause?'

"Kimiko-chan?" Horus asked.

"Yes Horus-sama," she stated from her place in Soun's lap as the two fathers played Go.

"Do you mind if I take Kas-chan with me when I go shopping? There are some places that I need to go with her," Horus said.

"Of course not Horus-sama. We don't mind," Kimiko said.

"Well Kas-chan, your parents don't mind us going out so we might as well go," Horus said.

"I have everything ready Ho-kun," Kasumi said with her purse in her hand.

"We will see you later then," Horus said as Kimiko waved good bye as the oblivious fathers failed to notice how the two addressed each other.

He oriented himself and started to head in the direction he could feel a concentration of magical energy that was not tinged with the feeling of a temple. Soon enough, they ended up in Juban. It would explain why there was little worry about the Senshi going rouge if there were plenty of magic users ready to prevent them from going bad.

"Why are we here Ho-kun?" Kasumi asked wondering why they were there.

"Simple Kas-chan. I have business with some rather unusual individuals here. Unlike the magic shops that showed up in Nerima these were not full of shoddy goods. He avoided the shops and headed to the bank. It seemed that Gringott's had a Tokyo branch and this one was much less likely to have to worry about Dumbledore's manipulations than those in England.

"May your days be profitable," Horus said to the goblin Silvertooth in High Goblin not the stuff they teach in Europe that was called Gobbledygook, the goblin equivalent of Apache in use.

The startled goblin was shocked at a human knowing of High Goblin let alone speaking it. "May your actions bring you gold. How may I be of assistance?"

"I would like to speak to an account manager. I am in need of someone to assist me in several profitable ventures, One of which is the matter of my Familial Vaults in addition to several transfers," Horus said.

"Which Family Vaults and do you have a key?" the goblin asked.

"One of the vaults is the Potter vault, the others are unknown. As to the matter of my keys, a particularly nosy English Wizard has had possession regardless of his having no legal authority besides any he has coerced due to his grandfather like image. However, I will provide blood to confirm my identities as well as to get a list of vaults in my holdings," Horus said.

"Yes, our London branch has had to put up with several nosy English Wizards. They can't just leave us in peace; they always want to take what is ours," he said.

"Yes, I have noticed there behavior. Sadly, it will take a major shock to change things," Horus told him in a consoling tone.

"That is true. Place a few drops of blood on this stone and I will have a list of your holdings," Silvertooth said.

Horus cut his finger with one of his daggers letting two drops fall on the stone. Names and vault numbers formed on the sheets touching the stone. The goblin's eyes widened at several of the names. After the papers stopped filling, he looked at Horus and said, "It would appear that you have several large holdings that have been untouched for a while in addition to the Potter account. I will have to show you to the branch manager as the merger of so many ancient Estates is a matter of great importance."

"Of course Silvertooth, If you would lead the way," Horus said.

"Manager Goldpick," Silvertooth said as he knocked on the door. "There is a matter regarding several of the old accounts that require your attention. An heir has been found."

The door opened and they went in. Goldpick looked at them trying to measure their worth. He gave a slight inclination of his head. Taking this as ascension, Silvertooth stepped forward and placed the sheets on his desk. Goldpick's eyes widened at the accounts mentioned.

Taking his gaze from the sheets he looked at Horus and asked, "Do you know how many holdings you have with us?"

"No I do not. I am aware of at least three of the holdings, my father's Family account, my school trust vault, and the payment account from Hellsing," Horus stated. "From the looks of the sheets there are many accounts I was kept ignorant of. Though there might be a few accounts from my adoptive father as he used the blood adoption ritual."

"You have several major and minor estate holdings. They total almost the entirety of the gold in at least a single branch of Gringott's. Several of the accounts have titles and properties of large holdings. There are even a few in this country in addition to several holdings in the rest of Europe, Africa, Asia and America. You single handedly could disrupt the economy of most nations. That is just the holdings in the magical world. It is apparent that your mother had several lucrative business arrangements not counting holdings she had not been aware of to claim," Goldpick told him in a tone of shocked awe.

'Well I was expecting enough money to keep the Tendo's out of bankruptcy, not enough to be a mover and a shaker in this world,' he thought. "Goldpick. Are any of those holdings in the mystical world or just the others?" Horus asked.

"None are accounts involving the mystic. They tend to be far more willing to deal with there own affairs. How did you know of them anyways?" he asked.

"I was raised by them and am a part of there world. They have recently begun to reintegrate with the non-magical in America and have found many profitable ventures. Is there any chance I could invest in a few after the matters of my inheritances are finished? I also need to set up a joint account for my companion here," Horus said.

"The matters are simple enough the forms are here," Goldpick said as he placed the forms before Horus. "What type of account do you wish to set up?"

"A trust account with a set limit which is refilled from one of the other accounts. Just use one that generates more interest than the amount in the accounts. Half a million should be enough for the account on a yearly stipend," Horus said.

"Yes a half million in which currency?" he asked.

"Hmm I believe standard credits should be sufficient after conversions," Horus said. "Oh and a checkbook and debit cards in the name of Tendo Kasumi and Tendo Nabiki linked to the account."

"Here you are sir," Goldpick said. "I am not sure which title to use for you as you have several. However the lord title would be appropriate except in Mystic society since you are too young to have become a Master."

"Yes, a shame and I am only four years short in training. I took the accelerated program and am already a Journeyman," Horus said as he passed the checkbook and account information to Kasumi to put in her purse.

Kasumi had been wondering what they had been talking about. Everyone beside the two goblins and Horus had been speaking Japanese. Finally, Kasumi had heard her and Nabiki being mentioned in there conversation and now he hands her a checkbook with several cards. She opens her mouth to try to decline when Horus says, "Don't worry about it Kas-chan. It's not a large amount of money and I don't know how often I will be staying at the dojo. I might just spend all my time away from work there. Besides we still have to go shopping after this."

Kasumi blushed and accepted gracefully the account items with some hesitancy. It just was not right in her mind to charge or ask money from an honored guest especially one that had not treated her as a mother or an appliance.

"I take it that is all we need to accomplish today Goldpick?" Horus asked while hopping that they were finally done.

"Almost actually, there is the matter of family signet rings. However as you are not yet of age by Wizarding Law, you are unable to claim it before your sixteenth birthday since you have at least one possible guardian," he stated.

"Is that chronological or actual age?" Horus asked. "Because if it's years lived, I already am sixteen even if my birth certificate says I am not even fourteen."

"In that case, I will have the rings fetched. I do suggest that you keep them hidden as several have rather notorious histories and the others are too prominent and will ruin the ability to surprise certain large nosed nosy individuals. Especially in regards to votes in European and Japanese magical governments," he said in a smug tone with a rather vicious grin. Wizards tended to annoy everybody not just the various humans. Most forgot that that if one was not a pure blood they were treated as little more than trained animals.

"Of course one should always have a few tricks up one's sleeve for unexpected events," Horus said as Goldpick signaled for the signet rings to be brought to him.

Horus put the rings on his hands as they fit on each finger going on the left for his paternal line arranging themselves in importance while the right hand filled with those of his maternal lines. Goldpick nodded at him and said, "Our matters for today are finished, Lord Horatius Stone. Lord Harry James Potter of the House of Potter. Silvertooth will escort you out."

Horus nodded to him and left with Kasumi on his arm. Turning his head to look at Silvertooth he said, "Silvertooth do you know of any catalogs for the shops here. It has been a rather eventful morning and I would prefer to spend my time shopping for things that I need to be present for such as clothing and personal items. Also do you know if I can arrange deliveries for my imp. In addition are there any house elves in my employ to relocate to my current residence?"

"Yes for all of that. I can arrange for the catalogs, and groceries to be delivered by one of your house elves, milord," Silvertooth said.

"See that done as soon as able Silvertooth. It will save a good part of the day for other matters," Horus said as Silvertooth nodded at them as they left the bank.

"Well Kas-chan a lot of what I wanted to accomplish has been accomplished. Arrangements have been made for housekeeping for the Dojo and you don't need to worry about shopping for groceries. How about we get you some new clothes instead?" Horus asked.

Kasumi's head was spinning from all that she had seen so far. It would take a while to sink in so she just nodded as Horus dragged her to several clothing stores. He looked at her and said, "Remind me to take Biki-chan out shopping after our date ok?"

Soon they had returned to the dojo. Several deliveries were there and Nabiki was coming back from her half day at school. Kasumi handed over the account info except for her card. She blinked looking at the amount in the account and immediately went in search for him.

"Were did you find the money for this Ho-kun?" she asked.

"Went to a bank that has several international branches. I had been told dad had accounts there. It turned out that both my parents families had accounts there and I was the primary heir. So that amount was about what one of the accounts made in interest," Horus told her while she sat in his lap and he rubbed her back.

Nabiki's head snapped back to look at him and asked in a shocked tone, "You have an account that made a million yen in interest over the years?"

"No actually those are in Gold Coins so about twenty American dollars each," Horus said.

Nabiki blinked rapidly as her mind did the math. She fell in love with and was in a relationship with a guy that had enough money that he placed ten million American dollars in it. "You gave us ten million US dollars?" she asked.

"Actually that's a yearly stipend," he said. The next thing he new she was trying to smother him as she made noises that sounded like thank you. She no longer had to worry about finances the dojo was finally out of the red and to make things more incredible their mom was alive again. She pulled her head back and kissed him. That was the way they were found hours later still in that kiss.

Akane had gone looking for her sister as it was almost time for Horus's fight with Ryoga. What she found was Nabiki sitting on his lap and kissing for all she was worth. She managed to make an URK sound before she collapsed from a sight that was the equivalent of seeing Tofu-sensei kissing Cologne. That the thump her body made did not cause them to separate only led to them being discovered by everyone else there. That everyone except Kasumi and Kimiko had face planted as they feinted on seeing the sight. All had the same thought, 'Nabiki kissing someone. That's impossible.'

While they were out of it, Kasumi walked up to them and hugged them causing them to pull her into a three way kiss and hug. Kimiko just smiled that two of her daughters were able to admit there feelings. The had just broken apart when the interlopers started to wake up with dazed looks on there faces.

"Well I guess it is time to fight Ryoga-san then, if you had to interrupt me and Biki-chan," Horus said.

Their jaws dropped. 'Nabiki kissing guy. Nabiki grinning as if she had just got all of the Kuno estates when he called her Biki-chan. I wondered if this is what Kuno-san would feel when reality finally penetrated,' they thought. They just kept blinking as the two went down the stairs and Horus picked up Ryoga to take him to the sight of there arranged fight. Ryoga was not having a good week and it was only the first full day.

When they got there Horus pressed a pressure point unfreezing Ryoga who then blinked. 'My opponent believes me to be as evil as Ranma. I have seen the guy beat Happosai and then saw him flee from him. Happosai only fled from Cologne and even then only after a decent fight. I have been pinned by a mere gaze. After that, he had seen him resurrect Akane's Oka-san from the dead. Now I have to fight the guy. I feel about as likely to get away from this beating as Mousse from Shampoo when he did something stupid. This was going to hurt. Maybe if I knew how to temporarily reverse the Breaking Point training, I would pass out early,' he thought. Sadly, Ryoga was going to get a beating as extreme as he had wanted to inflict on Ranma.

"Well Ryoga-san, are you ready to fight?" Horus asked him as he loosened up a bit.

"Yeah," Ryoga said as he had his hands near his bandanna. 'I'm going to get beat, but I might as well face it head on. Not like Ranma the coward always running from his problems,' he thought. The bunch of hypocrites sneezed at that moment.

"Just so you know, I did not pay Biki-chan for information on you or any of the other fighters. It would not be fair to already know all your weaknesses and to be able to capitalize on them when you know nothing of my style," Horus said with a rather evil looking smirk.

A momentary thought of surprise victory, use the breaking point and attack in the dust cloud came to him. He immediately did this moving quickly and striking the ground and saying," Breaking point revised traveling version." He thought he would win as the attack headed for his opponent and he decided to throw his bandannas at him. He saw his attacks head for him when he vanished from the attacks.

"Really Ryoga-san, I thought you were a martial artist. I'd expect it from one of those want to be ninjas, but you after everything Akane-san said about you to behave like this. That you would behave so dishonorably. To think I was going to go for an honorable fight where I did not beat you into intensive care. Its a pity. Shame I'm going to have to go until you pass out from the pain piggy," Horus said whispering into Ryoga's ear before appearing behind Ryoga. "Ryoga-kun for what you have done, prepare for the pain."

The next thing Ryoga knew was pain everywhere. It felt like he was going through the Breaking Point training again. He felt himself become bruised all over. Horus's single punches had the same effect as Ranma's chestnut fists and he could tell that Horus was not going as fast as he could. Then he felt his bones feel like they were softening with each moment. Now if Ryoga was Happosai, he might have been able to crawl away from this fight like Happi does after the women express there displeasure with him. Alas, Ryoga was in horrible shape. He looked like one big bruise with fist shape indentations in his skin.

"Hmph and he was supposed to be a decent fighter. How come he could not shrug off my attacks? I did not hit him that hard. Hey Biki-chan did he do physical toughness training with rocks or something?" Horus asked.

"Yeah he did the ancient Amazon secret training of the breaking point," Nabiki said.

"Ah that would explain it no resistance to chi flowing then. Wait a minute Amazons. Do you mean the Greek or the Chinese Amazons, Biki-chan?" Horus asked.

"The Chinese ones Ho-kun," Nabiki answered.

"Let me guess Ranma-kun is being bothered by them and their Kiss of Marriage thing as well," Horus said.

"Yep," Nabiki said.

"I hate picking on the weak Biki-chan. All I have to worry about is convincing them to back off until Ranma-kun is trained. Sadly, they won't because they signed a treaty with one of my predecessors. No Amazon may challenge a student or master of the Akuma Kami Ken Ryu in exchange we did not deal with the thieves permanently," Horus said.

The people blinked. Ranma for once put it together. [Training] + [No Shampoo] = [Less maletting]. "So if I'm your student they would have no claims on me?" Ranma asked.

"Yep. Still they would have to dismiss the kiss of death against any Tendo. Since there is a provision for family members. I believe that one came about two thousand and some odd years ago when an Amazon tried to force a marriage by nearly killing a spouse of a student. If I recall correctly, that particular tribe's land is still unlivable. The final attack used reduced the village and the land to cinders," Horus said. "Then again that was before the whole sanctity of human life debate started. Now a days there is the whole evil or proper threat with equivalent response practice."

That made sense to them in that the old days killing for causes was honorable since it was ones duty to perform. Martial artist versus warrior codes did have some differences after all. Ranma jumped at the opportunity. The next moment they seemed to be in the dojo with Nabiki having set up cameras. They both moved rapidly move and counter move blending into blocks and redirects. The flowed with a grace most professional dancers would be envious of as they moved to avoid blows only blocking when they could not dodge. Feints within feints were witnessed as they upped the skill used. Finally an opening that was a trap was countered and a blow finally landed driving Ranma back. The two men looked at each other and nodded. The first duel had gone to Horus by a narrow margin. The next would only be better.

They made there way to the recently condemned building while Nabiki made sure that the crowd had tickets and had been informed that this was a two part duel. Some had been disappointed by that the second part would be from remote cameras since the two would be going all out. Those from Nerima nodded in understanding how much collateral damage would be there. This time they did not hold back from destructive techniques as the building was reduced to rubble. Ranma had barely managed to tag the guy. It was like his fight with Saffron again. The audience was shocked that Ranma had faired as well against the new guy as Ryoga would against him.

Nabiki led the crowd away from the sight as soon as the cameras were ready to film this part. It was a conflict that was only visible as blurs they moved so fast. Finally after having the chestnut fist redirected into his own leg, Ranma summoned his chi and tried to hit him with it. He missed as Horus avoided it with ease before jumping up and kicking the attack back at Ranma. Ranma jumped out of the way of the attack and tried to press his aerial advantage. It would have at least worked if he had not been axed kicked into the ground. He saw the smirking Horus land in front of him. One more trick up his sleeves except the sealed techniques. He tried to goad him into the Rising Dragon Ascent. Ranma thought he had won when Horus was lifted to the Heavens. Then he heard Horus laugh and call out Falling Demon Descent, the tornado suddenly reversed and drilled him into the ground with as much force as the Heavens Ascent had Raised Horus. He passed out with one thought in his head. He had to learn that technique.

Nabiki raked in the bets and bounced over to Horus. Ranma had lost and had a new teacher. At that moment Cologne showed up to see who had beaten son-in-law. Nabiki happily informed her who Horus was and that Ranma was now his student and that he expected formal apologies from the Amazons for there behavior in Japan or else. Happosai bounded up to them and told Cologne that she should have listened when she claimed the style dead. How were they to regain honor in the tribe without drawing the Divine Devil Masters wrath? Cologne had been shocked when he informed her that he granddaughter would have to make restitution to the Tendos and that if he found any residual traces of potions he would hold her responsible before giving her granddaughter Diana's Bane. Cologne knew that an Amazon female that was rendered sterile was considered worthless in the survival of the tribe. Her line would end.

"Is there any alternative?" she asked defeated.

"It would be unpleasant. She would have to meet the price she would have made Ranma suffer and would apologize," Horus said. "Why did you not try to adopt one of the other girls that had an engagement. If you had adopted Ukyo and the Tendos did all three parties Honor would be met. The engagement was to a Tendo daughter of Soun. Ukyo was to a Kuonji daughter and you want him to marry your great granddaughter. Then again they could have shared or something, that would satisfy Nodoka-san. So why so silly in how you pursued matters then elder?"

Cologne was shocked there had been a simple solution yet she had dismissed the other girls without cause. Any of the girls could with training have been proper Amazons sure Akane's attitude would need an adjustment, but she could have been home. She could have simply had him adopted into the tribe as a member of a neighboring tribe and thus an ally. So many simple ways she could have him marry Xian Pu and she missed them all. What had happened to make her so foolish?

"So Elder Ko Lon what solution will you think about. The only flaw those two had in there engagement is that Akane-san needs to control her temper and stop being a hypocrite in regards to sex," Horus said.

Her sisters looked at her. Great guy and she pushes him away because of Kuno. Silly sister then again they had been put off by the curse. Never realizing how dead set the fathers were.

"We will have to talk later. I suspect that Shampoo will have difficulty accepting this," Cologne said. "Still our tribe's laws are on your side. We will abide by the treaty. All Amazon tribes know what happened the last time. Shampoo will recognize you are not to be bothered."

"The Tendo's as well. Biki-chan and Kas-chan's families will not be harmed. You should have tried a different tactic once you knew how honorable he was. Short of having one of the girls meet all criteria there is no solution outside of multiple marriage. There is a reason that he never responded to your potions. You know what those pressure points do," Horus said as Cologne had a look of horror dawn on her face.

"His own son," she said in shock as Horus nodded.

"He would have been less suggestive without it and you know the side effect. Shame Akane-san blamed someone as a pervert who is unable to have such thoughts until those points are countered," Horus said sadly drawing a confused look from Akane.

"What did his father do now Ho-kun?" Nabiki asked in trepidation well experienced in the idiots screw ups.

"I wondered why he was a kitten when he was in the Neko-ken. The only reason is if his mind is like a kitten. Genma-baka used pressure points to keep him for the most part mentally and psychologically a naive child so he could use him better. Why else would he have no reaction like a normal healthy male to his situations?" Horus said wistfully. "He cannot be a pervert since he cannot comprehend sex and treats all relationships like a schoolboy. Why else would he behave as he does? It will take a while to undo the points so that he does not go from six to sixteen mentally in a few days. Imagine all those impulses and hormones all affecting the brain at once."

Nabiki and Cologne had a shocked look while Akane had one of disbelief. 'I have been maletting a child for childlike behavior. Kasumi was so going to yell at me,' she thought. 'I will have to apologize.. wait a minute the Amazons have been trying to trick me. Could Ukyo been lying about him having been with her? He is incapable of doing what she said he had done. They were trying to trick me.'

"Akane-san calm down. Revenge later we need to get him to Tofu-sensei for treatment," Horus said.

This was going to be a strange month they knew. For people from Nerima to say this it had to be strange indeed. That Ranma was not training to beat the guy that had defeated him instead being trained by him was memorable. Still that the Ice Queen of Furrinkan High was is a relationship with the same guy as her sister Kasumi was shocking. That Tofu had been informed that he had never expressed interest in Kasumi and thus should bow out had shocked many. Tofu had tried but ended up spending a week as a little girl and eventually accepted a relationship with Hinako as Soun was once more no longer single.

It had been an uphill battle, but he had finally gotten Kasumi to go to medical school what with the bills paid from the new house account and Nabiki no longer had to run pools to pay the upkeep on the dojo. He had been sad that he had to say goodbye to Kas-chan and Biki-chan since they had to get back to attend school. The only memorable event for Horus was finding four naked girls waiting for him in his hotel room after he had hugged his girls' goodbye. They were the girls that had followed him earlier when he was in Juban and seemed to be suffering from the affects of exposure to certain demonic aphrodisiacs. So he had asked why they had decided to suffer waiting for him instead of trying to flush the stimulants out and how they had found him. The girls had blushed when they had admitted that they had been following them and that Mercury had looked up information on him and that they had planned to see him at the dojo, but they were constantly being interrupted by monster attacks. Mercury had stammered out that he was the only guy they knew that was not taken or less than desirable. The others had introduced themselves as Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter. Horus knew that was there real names at least as much a part of them as whatever there birth name was, but while it did not feel like a lie when they had told him; it had felt more like titles like when he introduced himself as Journeyman Horus. That is it was his name as much as anything even if it was not his birth name.

Four girls who had some of the most beautiful bodies he had scene outside of a vampiress where writhing on his bed. They had barely been little more than cats in heat. He knew that certain demonic races got off on screwing horny girls. He was happy that they had enough will to go to a guy they trusted house.

He felt it was a shame that there was no time to enjoy there activities as he knew they needed relief. Horus grinned widely as he remembered a technique he rarely ever needed to use. Considering he normally used it for quick getaways and distractions he rarely had the need to use it during sex. Doppelganger technique was one he used in sparing with himself. Considering that it had been one of the tentacled demons that had caused this it normally took simultaneous stimulation of all there holes in addition to there breasts for it to wear off.

"Ladies," Horus said. "Normally I would have the time and energy to deal with all of you in succession. Unfortunately, the demon's effects cause madness if I wait to long to work it out of your systems. I hate to use this technique as it makes me feel less able by needing help. So forgive me. Multiple Body Double Technique," Horus said as he was suddenly surrounded by duplicates.

"Don't worry we will take care of you," they said in unison. Three duplicates converged on each girl with rather lecherous grins. The girls were going to be sore in the morning even with there magically enhanced healing.



*******

Lemon Scene

*******



Six hands ran themselves over them fondling ass and tits while three mouths worked their ways over there bodies. Soon each of the squirming girls were drooling and licking their lips as their eyes were locked on the cocks in front of them. Each one had tried to get there hands on a cock of there own. Soon each girl was stroking a cock in each hand as one of the doubles had sunk to his knees to eat her out while finger fucking her holes driving her to orgasm. The guys eating the ladies out stood up with their cocks directly in the girl's eyesight causing them to whimper as he moved back as their mouth had tried to gobble him up. The girls licked there hungry lips as a cock approached their watering mouths. There nipples were sticking out as the men continued to fondle them. Each of the girls moaned in disappointment a one of the cocks was removed from her grasp only to be replaced by a sigh as it entered her eager snatch. Soon her empty hand had a cock in it as more doubles formed. The one she had been stroking lifted her ass up and lowered her onto his dick while her hands were busy with another cock. Her head was turned as the guy she was sucking forced her arms to reach under his legs to reach for cock of the guy behind him. She was suddenly pulled forward and to the side as the guy raising and lowering her ass on his cock decided to fuck her with gusto. The one guy that had been standing around pulled her tits together and started fucking her. Each girl had a guy fucking her cunt, her ass, her tits and her face while she stroked two other guys off. The doubles were giving each girl there first gang bang since normal tentacle demons stimulated all those regions when they used a human girl. Thankfully Horus was not a sex demon so there was no risk of the girls being addicted to his cum other than there own choice.

Each of the guys fucked her ass, mouth and cunt until they came inside them with their girls muscles trying to extract each of there full loads before switching with the guys she was stroking into her cunt and ass as they were still extremely hard. She licked her lips as the cock fucking her tits was presented to her hungry mouth not even taking a moment before trying to swallow it whole. The guys that were recovering from shooting in her mouth and cunt were enjoying her hand job while the guy that had fucked her ass was fucking her tits. Each of the girls was lost in a haze of lust as the doubles continued fucking her until she passed out well after each guy had made a round of her holes twice.

As the girls passed out to recover from the gang bang induced sensory overload, the doubles slowly started to disappear after cuming in one of her holes. Each of the girls acted like a baby sucking her mothers tits when the last Horuses remained in there eager mouths. After they drifted off and one Horus was left he stretched a bit and downed a good old fashioned bit of fruit juice to get the fluids he lost back.

He looked at the momentarily slumbering girls. He had a feeling that they were not just going to let him go with screwing there brains out. Four girls that had spilled everything while he had been fucking them. Teenage defenders of love and justice finally had some love or at least satisfied lust in there lives. That it was possible for them to live for several centuries meant this would be a permanent arrangement. He knew that they would find a way to meet him while he was away. Still the demure and bashful one who had called herself either Mercury or Amy had said she had a decent computer so he could at least send rapid mail. Minako had been more open with what there abilities were and the phrase Sailor Teleport had potential in allowing then to see each other. Makoto had told how she was a martial artist and Rei a shrine maiden. Sorcerers studied magic, martial arts and spiritual techniques since various demons were resistant to each type depending on there species. Still there was potential in this group and he might as well make sure that his current and future cuddle mates would live through there fights. Still while he could not train them personally as he had to catch his plane later the next day he could tell them who to get beginners lessons in.

Makoto was the first to recover due to her martial arts training and asked for an encore. Soon the other girls had started to wake up. Before they fell asleep Ami was riding his cock while Rei was being eaten out as Makoto and Minako were riding his fingers. They collapsed against him and fell asleep in a pile with Mina-chan and Ko-chan snuggled up on his sides with A-chan still impaled on his cock snuggling R-chan who still had his face buried in her muff.



*******

End Lemon Scene

*******



************

It was amazing how fast his night had gone and before he had known it, he was on a plane back to Heathrow Airport. Sill beating up Ryoga was fun and there were the spars with Ranma. Still even playing pound the pervert got old eventually, thankfully there was the time he spent talking with Kas-chan and Biki-chan so things went well. Then again, there were those strange girls that had somehow managed to get into his hotel room naked. Then again they had left some really short skirts on the floor when they had sprawled themselves in his bed. How they had found out what room he had been in did show some skills in information gathering and they certainly were enthusiastic when they had found him. Still he had promised to look them up the next time he was in Japan. Though taking him to a pet store in the morning to have tags engraved with there names was an interesting experience. They are so like Kas-chan and Biki-chan in that area. Yep. A-Chan, Ko-chan, R-Chan, Mina-chan where some of the nicest girls he had met. The whole reincarnated princess who fought various alien created demons thing had been not much of a shock, and that he had as long of a life span as they did meant that it would not be just a dalliance to satiate there enhanced hormones and physical needs. It was good to know that they were that committed to a relationship. So he would send messages, Ami did have a decent computer to send to and she could share with the other three. It was sad that they could not go with him, but he did understand there obligations. Still giving them some training tips alleviated some of his worry for them along with providing them information on allies they could contact.

Some days it seemed, just slip bye. Unfortunately, things would not be as entertaining as he had hoped upon his return. As he disembarked the plane, he was looking forward to spending time with Seras and seeing how the troops had improved in there fighting. The moment he had been out of sight had been annoying. He looked up and an owl had delivered a letter from that meddlesome old man. The letter he had received as soon as he had stepped foot back in England hadn't put him in the best of moods anyways. The old man had practically ordered him to spend time with the Weasley Family over the rest of the summer.

Horus sighed as he realized that old man had set a detection grid up using his signature. 'Plans can be ruined easily especially by well meaning grandfather like individuals. I had such nice and pleasant plans on how to spend my time away from the oath-breaker and his pawns. Still the twins' antics were amusing. This is just his way of getting me under his control,' he thought. 'I knew the man had to be manipulative. His record shows how easily he twists words and actions to suit his goals. A day with one of his pawns would be bad enough. This is going to be at least a week.'
Sign up to rate and review this story