Categories > Books > Harry Potter

My Buny Hutch

by Alorkin 25 reviews

A collection of short stories and plot bunnies that may become longer stories

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Tonks - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-12-05 - Updated: 2008-12-06 - 2564 words

5Hot
Harry and…Tonks?
Alorkin

Disclaimer. Obviously, as I cannot even afford a decent Dictionary program, I am not J. K. Rowling and I own nothing.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter (et al). That privilege goes to the talented and lovely J. K. Rowling, to whom I am eternally indebted, both for a fascinating read and for many bedtime stories for my daughter.

Disclaimer 2: This story is so NOT HBP compliant! That...book...and it sequel, Deadly Horrible, clearly demonstrate that even talented and lovely authors can make (huge and hideously ugly) mistakes.


A/N: I wish to thank my sister, FireLemming, for her beta work. She doesn’t even follow the Harry Potter fandom, preferring TLK, and yet, will take time to offer much needed (and often unappreciated) critical advice.

*

“Hey Harry, wanna shag?” Tonks hopped over the back of the sofa where Harry sat before the fire in the master bedroom of his second most hated place in the world; 12 Grimmauld place. Harry had just returned from the bathroom suite in his scarlet silk pyjamas. They had been a birthday gift from a grinning, but red-faced Hermione. Dumbledore had collected him from his isolation in Durzkaban on Harry’s birthday and sequestered him here with all his memories. Since Kreacher had died, as a result of his betrayal, Harry, along with Dobby, Winky, Hermione, Ginny and sometimes Ron, given it a great deal of the care and attention. The place was a lot brighter now, but still, it constantly reminded him of Sirius.

“WHAT?” Harry looked gobsmacked.

“Do ya wanna shag?”

“Tonks, why would you even ask me something like that?”

“Erm, because we’re alone, neither of us has anything better to do, I think you’re really cute and I know you’ve got the hots for me, and because you’re gonna have to face Voldemort soon. Although I dearly hope you do, you might not survive this, and if you’re going to die, it might as well be with a smile on your face.”

Harry had to agree. Still...

Tonks interrupted his thoughts. “Would you rather it was with Ginny, or Hermione, they both love you, y’know. Or maybe one of your hundreds of fans? I’m sure any one of them would…”

“Erm…Lessee. I like Ginny a lot, but she looks entirely too much like my mother for my piece of mind, not to mention that she acts entirely too much like her mother for my piece of mind. I really love Hermione, but she’s…with Ron.” Harry sighed, then continued. “And all the fan girls are just interested in ‘The Boy Who Lived’, not in me.” He looked down and whispered. “Look, I’m sorry, Tonks. Let’s just forget about this, OK?” He turned to the heavy curtains separating his bed from the room.

“Harry, Wait!” Tonks stepped up behind Harry and gently wrapped her arms around him. “I’m sorry, luv. I should have known better than that. Look, I know what you have ahead of you, but I can’t see any reason why you shouldn’t have at least some pleasure in life. You’ve earned it! God knows you’ve had enough pain. I was just a bit too forward, is all. You’re not used to that.” She gently turned Harry so he was facing her, and then pushed the startled youth through the curtains, and onto his bed. Pushing him back, She crawled on top if him, ensuring every inch she had was pressed closely to every inch he owned. Harry, being a teenager, immediately showed his appreciation. Tonks giggled.

“Hmmm! Very nice!” She murmured.

Harry blushed, as Tonks tentatively brushed her lips across his. The merest caress, and then she withdrew. Harry leaned forward to recapture her lips only to find her neck instead. Settling for what he could get, he kissed her there, softly. Tonks moaned breathily at the contact.

“Would you like me to change into someone?” She whispered. “Hermione perhaps? I caught what you said, you know.”

“No. That wouldn’t be right. You know I love Hermione more than anything, but she’s with Ron now, and for you to take on her persona, would be doing yourself, and her, an injustice. Thinking about one girl while making love with another is just wrong.”

“Harry..." She said. "Hermione and Ron broke up. After too much bad sex, and Ron’s overwhelming immaturity, and his stupid insistence on ‘traditional roles’ for women, she decided to end it. Molly was furious! She hasn’t spoken to Hermione since.”

“Then when Hermione is ready, if she wants me, I’d be more than happy to be with her. Like I said, I love her so much, but I won’t go after her while she’s on the rebound. It wouldn’t be right.”

“That’s sweet, Harry. And that’s one reason so many people will follow you into battle. We love you too. All of us.”

Tonks stifled any reply Harry might have had by softly sealing his mouth with hers.


Lips joined, and tongues fought a soft and passionate battle for the available space. Tonks rocked her hips, rubbing her pubic bone against his erection. Harry’s hands wandered freely, and hearing no objection, he laced his fingers under her knickers, feeling warm skin for the first time.

Tonks released his mouth and sat up. Continuing her rocking, she growled, “Oh Baby! You got a right proper throbber there! Let’s get rid of some of this...” Indicating the clothing they wore. "...and introduce your best friend to mine.”

Harry was more than agreeable. In fact, if his ‘best friend’ had had hands, it would happily have helped.

He slid his hands out of her knickers and upward, pushing her skirt upwards so it formed a belt. Unfortunately, the leather belt she wore, kept the skirt from going any further. Tonks smiled, and shifted off to the side. She excused herself to ‘take a potion’ and rushed into the bathroom, before quickly returning to the bed, wearing only chemise and knickers. Kneeling beside him, half on and half off the bed, she hiked up her hip, unfastened one side strap of the panty and slid the silk down her other long, lean leg, until it rested on her foot. She kicked out and the scrap of silk flew across the room. Turning to Harry, she again straddled his knees, showing him clearly that the heart-shaped carpet did indeed match the curtains. With deft hands, she pulled Harry’s pyjama pants down. His erection sprang back, with a loud slap onto his belly. Tonks grinned, pulled the scarlet silk from his legs and chucked them to the side.

“Well, well, well!” Tonks breathed, almost in awe of what she saw. “I guess it is good to be short!” Harry was definitely large, there was no doubt about that. She quickly measured him using both hands. There was still some left over! She also discovered that she couldn’t quite reach around it with either hand. ‘Oooh! This is gonna huurrrrttt!’ She thought happily.

When she pulled her chemise off, Harry discovered that Tonks had breasts. Being a woman, he was certain that she would, but he’d never seen them. No, of course he had seen them, but not up close and personal, like this…in the flesh, as it were. He was certain she’d have hexed off his nubbies if he’d tried.

Now that he’d been properly introduced, he intended to become well acquainted with each of them. He even wondered if Tonks would allow him to name them. He wanted to call the left one Glory, and the right one Joy.

Harry didn’t just love her breasts, Harry practically worshiped her breasts! He nuzzled and nibbled, teased and tongued, pinched and played, suckled and kissed and seemed happy to let it stay as it was for the entire night. Tonks on the other hand, was becoming more aroused by the moment and wanted to feel what else he could do to her. With one hand, she lightly caressed the object of her fantasies. With the other, she vigorously rubbed her own core. Finally after too short a time, she lay back and pulled his head lower down her body. Harry took the hint and soon found himself breathing the musky, spicy scent of her nether regions.

Seamus had told him, the previous year, of the mystical, magical skill called ‘going down’. Ron of course, had immediately eschewed the practice as unnecessary. He avowed that any real witch needed no prior stimulation before getting to the ‘good stuff’, though he allowed that waking up to a blowjob in the morning was a good thing. Harry. Seamus, Dean and Neville all shook their heads in despair at their redheaded friend, each being positive that is that was his attitude, he’d never get any.

Tonks almost fainted as Harry dove on with the same energy and dedication that he put into Quidditch! His unskilled, but eager-to-learn tongue instantly sought the little nubbin of nerves that was Tonks’ very favorite part. The overwhelming pleasure of his assault quickly rendered her unable to speak. All she could do was cry out blissfully.

Time passed too quickly, and Tonks had to stop before Harry rendered her into a puddle of warm, and very satisfied goo. She forcibly pushed his head away from her, panting with the effort. Harry’s eyes flashed between concern and irritation at being interrupted. Tonks motioned him up and met his mouth with hers, tasting herself on his lips.

“Now, Harry!”

Tonks stretched out under Harry and parted her thighs. Harry stared at her glistening vulva as she beckoned him forward. Though a virgin until that night, Harry instinctively knew what to do. A hand on his belly ensured he wouldn’t ‘do it’ too quickly.

He shifted forward, positioning the crown at her opening. Tonks took hold of his shaft and eased the rounded head between her lips. “Push a bit.” Came the quiet order. Harry complied, easing toward her, the hand firmed up against his belly telling him to stop. “Now, out and back in again. Not too much! You’re rather large, Harry…gonna take some getting used to.”

Again Harry complied. This time, as soon as he’d reached his former point, he backed out again. Soon the two of them settled into a rhythm, with him easing a bit farther into her with each pass. As she relaxed her internal muscles, Harry found the going easier. His thrustings became a bit firmer and soon Tonks was panting loudly

Each push drove him deeper into her body until: “Oh my God! Oh my God! OhmyGod! Ohmygodohmygodohmygodstop! Stopstopstopstop!” Tonks babbled, her hands gripping his hips, trying to hold him still. Harry instantly halted in his jerky swing forward, to hold himself rigidly, above her, his erection nestled deeply within her body. He looked intently at her face, certain she was hurting, only to find her eyes glazed over. She was panting and sweat beaded her forehead.

Now, she focused on his face again, and reached up to kiss him. “It’s OK now, Harry. I just needed a minute to get used to you. You’re fucking huge!”

Harry blushed at her unintended complement as well as at the unexpected profanity. Harry had never heard Tonks swear before. He assumed she would because of her job, it just took him by surprise. Until then the only swearing he normally heard was an occasional ‘Bloody hell!” from Ron or his uncle’s incessant ranting about filthy freaks.


Moments later, she urged him to go on. Harry did so, tentatively at first. In some corner of his mind, he wondered how it would be uncomfortable for her, as she had the ability to ‘adjust’ any of her myriad body parts. The conscious part of his mind told the smaller part to ‘shut the fuck up and enjoy!

Soon Harry was happily plowing along, the enticing moans, gasps and squeals of pleasure coming from the writhing woman under him, driving him to his utmost efforts. She’d wrapped her ankles behind his back in a manner he wasn’t certain he could have managed, but she seemed happy enough. Tonks was enjoying climax after lovely climax, and was in no mood to end this.

Unfortunately, as all good things must come to an end, and as this was most definitely a good thing, Harry reached the end. He began to drive hard into the body of his erstwhile partner. She’d had sufficient time to accommodate him and gave as good as she got. Her hips rose with each downward thrust, to smack firmly against his pubes. Her crying and moaning gave way to outright screams of pleasure.

Wit a loud, inarticulate groan, Harry thrust mightily forward, pulsing as he released his seed into Tonks’ lithe body.

The girl beneath him, counted as each pulse entered her body. Smiling in satisfaction, she rocked her hips a few more times, milking him of all he had. Harry grimaced at the sudden sensitivity of his glans. Saying nothing, he thrust a few more times before he had to quit, and let himself collapse on top of his conquest.

“That…that was…brilliant!” He panted. Tonks smirked and after a minute, shoved him aside so they lay next to each other. Harry’s spent organ popped out of her body and flopped onto his belly. She rolled onto her side and lay one of her thighs across his legs.

Together they just panted for a time as the each got their breaths back. Tonks traced little patterns on Harry’s chest and he...well; he was content to just hold his very first lover.


After a bit, Tonks spoke, in a voice holding more than a little awe.

“Wow! Harry, for a first timer, you were wonderful! And with that great bloody stonker of yours, I’ll bet any witch you choose, would be happy to have you.”

“Tonks, assuming I survive this war, I’m leaving the wizarding world entirely. I’ve had done with the hero worship, and while I love you to bits, the only girl I would ever want to spend my life with, is…well, you know the problem.” Harry leaned back against the bed frame, his eyes closed. A tear leaked through his lid and traced its way down his cheek.

Harry felt Tonks sit up. After a minute, she gently kissed the tear away. He opened his eyes again, to find her changed. She was shorter than she normally was, and slightly more voluptuous. Her face was the one Harry had dreamed of many nights, and her cinnamon eyes were filled with love. Stray tendrils of her bushy, untamed hair wreathed her face, and when backlit by the single gaslight on the wall, made her seem, to his eyes, an angel.

“Tonks, I asked you not to do that.” He growled. “Hermione has just broken up with Ron, and I won’t insult her by pretending you’re her. Please change back.”

“I can’t, Harry.” Tonks’ voice had also changed. “I only had enough polyjuice for the one hour.”

Fini
Sign up to rate and review this story