Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Frozen

The Final Battle

by duochanfan 1 review

Dumbledore uses a spell on Harry during the war. Five years later the spell wares off. How will Draco and Harry react to the news. SLASH, MPREG, DMHP. If you dont like slash mpreg go away now! AU?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Draco, Dumbledore, Harry, Poppy Pomfrey, Snape - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-03-10 - Updated: 2006-03-11 - 808 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: Well Harry Potter does not belong to me, though I do wish it did. They belong to J K Rowling. I'm not making any money from having my fun with the characters of Harry Potter.


Well I hope you have liked it so far, though no one has reviewed me here, cries Well enjoy chapter Two


Frozen

Part two : The Final Battle

Draco, now twenty years old, faced his father once again on the battlefield. Curses flew between the two, most were dodged, but a small few hit their mark. The Cruciatus curse flew from the elder Malfoy's wand, Draco yelled as it played over his nerves causing the unimaginable pain that was part of the unforgivable. The curse was finally lifted and Draco fell to his knees.

Trying to catch his breath as he listened to his father tormenting him about his impending death and how Harry will fall to Lord Voldemort. Draco took a deep breath and looked at the silver-blue eyes that were much like his own. Exhaling his breath, he uttered the most horrendous of curses, the 'Avada Kedavra'. Green light shot out of his wand at high speed, it flew to the shocked older man.

The green light surrounded Lucius Malfoy with the shock and light of life fading from Lucius' eyes, he fell cold and unmoving. Draco stared at the man who had caused his mother's death and his own misery during his years growing under the man's iron fist. He stood on shaky legs and looked around him. He saw Severus Snape, his godfather, and Harry Potter, his lover.

They were fighting against a group of Death Eater's. Draco made his way across the field to them occasionally stopping to deal with a Death Eater that got in his way. He finally reached them both; they nodded a greeting to one another. They continued on their way to face Voldemort. They came face to face with the dark Lord when the last of his guarding Death Eater's fell.

"Potter, Ssseverusss, Malfoy Jr," hissed the Dark Lord, when the last of his guards hit the ground. He tried to apparate away, but it was no good. Dumbledore had put up an anti-apparition barrier around the battlefield.

"Hi Tom," Harry said, sarcastically. "I hope you are ready for this, because it's time for you to go to where you belong." he added, is eyes flashing in anger at the thought of those that were hurt and killed because of this mad man.

"AVA...," Voldemort began to shout, as he pointed his wand at Harry.

As one the three friends aimed their wands at the snake faced idiot and shouted as one 'Avada Kedavra!' Green light shot out of the three wands, the three beams mingled and became one, becoming brighter and powerful. It hit Voldemort in the middle of the chest, enveloping him, it shined bright. The way that he had been resurrected had given him the protection of love. The two fought for dominance, but the overwhelming power of three Avada Kedavra curses finally won and the body of Tom Riddle fell to the ground unmoving.

Harry cast another spell to make sure he could never be brought back by any means. Harry, Severus and Draco looked around the field and saw the battle still raging around them, with the remaining Death Eater's. They went back into the fray and continued to fight.

Finally the last Death Eater was put out of action. The battlefield was full of the bodies of the dead, lying abandoned. Those that weren't hurt were up helping those that couldn't. They were all sent to different places to be treated, families were split up; they were desperate to find each other in the chaotic aftermath of the battle.

Celebrations started for the living, while for the dead they were honoured and mourned for. The brave that died in this historical battle were honoured with an Order of Merlin 2nd class. Their were some that died from Harry and Draco's friends, Sirius, Arthur, Ginny, Percy, Seamus, Professor McGonagall, Professor Trelawney and Cho.

A week or so later when things started to settle down and the rebuilding of the Wizarding World began, it was announced that Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter were to be bonded to each other. This news spread and all were happy for the couple who had helped defeat the Darkest wizard of all times.

The ceremony went smoothly and the love that Draco and Harry shared with one another was there for all to see. The bonding between the two gave the other hope that the peace between light and dark would last for a long time, and so life began, once again, just like that night on a stormy Halloween.


Well review me please so I know what you think of this fic.
Sign up to rate and review this story