Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Murder Born of Vengence

2

by Lillith_Thursday 0 reviews

...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2006-03-08 - Updated: 2006-03-09 - 534 words

0Unrated
Joel's eyes went into a blank stare. Benji was still upstairs and he had no idea what was about to go down. He hears Benji rustle around for a brief moment in his room. "Um... Benji?" Joel yells up stairs from the kitchen. "What Joel?" he yells back "Are you hungry?" "Yeah. What do we have?" "Tofu dogs alright?" "Yeah sure." Joel whispers: "Good then Benji. You'll get what you've got coming." "They'll be done in a minute or two Benji." "Okay." Joel places the food in the microwave and the aroma instantly fills the room. Out of Benji's natural instincts, he comes down slowly from the stair case. "That smells really good Joel." "I know." Joel calls from the kitchen." I was thinking of giving some to Billy a little later." He reaches under the cabinet and pulls the plastic out as Benji comes into the room and sits down. Joel takes the tofu out and puts some on another plate and begins to wrap some for Billy. He slid some of the wrap out and leaves a long sheet of it to be wrapped in his hands. He clutches it spread out tight between his fists. Benji twiddles his thumbs as he waits. "Here Benji, eat up..." "But I don't even have a bu..." Joel places the plastic over Benji's face and pulls tightly. Benji clutches his hands around the bottom of the plastic as he struggles for air. Joel pulls tighter and within just a few seconds Benji's arms fall slowly beside him. The air that was once in his lungs was lost in one last effort to free himself. His attempt failed him. Joel removed the plastic slowly as he sees Benji's lifeless body lying on the wood floor. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raise your head and taste the courage (The one of light) Fall from grace, unholy night I've come here to kill you, Won't leave until you've died Murder born of vengeance, I closed my brother's eyes tonight... --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Joel sat down on the floor beside Benji or what was formally Benji. "I finally got rid of him. Good riddance. I never wanted you around anyway. All the ways you made me feel depressed. Asking the girls you knew I liked out. The way Mom liked to blame stuff on me that you did. The way you used to give me noogies. The way you talked about your feelings with me. The way you said Dad left because he was just mad. The way you comforted me when I felt bad. The way you and I comforted each other about Dad maybe never coming back. The way we held each other when we were scared. The way we started the band. The way we wrote songs together about how we felt. Oh My God! What have I done!?!?!" Joel crawled across the floor to where Benji's body lay mangled on the floor. He held Benji close to him. "I'm sorry Benji. Please come back..." But despite how hard Joel tried, Benji was never coming back. His eyes were wet with tears. Tears of guilt and sadness instead of what was evil happiness. Benji was gone and there was nothing that Joel could do.
Sign up to rate and review this story