Categories > Books > Harry Potter > A Different Way of Looking At Things

A Mistake Made

by radiofishlip

Dreams, impatience and a mistake

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2008-08-30 - Updated: 2008-08-30 - 2535 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Harry Potter and all related terms and characters are the property of JK Rowling. The use of copyrighted material is for non-profit entertainment purposes only, and in no way constitutes a challenge to the existing copyright.

Chapter 9: A Mistake Made

Time is a fickle mistress and as such will not only move at her own pace but at differing paces for different reasons. To Harry the last two weeks had absolutely flown buy in a whirlwind of stolen moments. These moments were not always private indeed some of them were blatantly public and on occasion he thought luck was the only thing that had kept the general Hogwarts student body ignorant of his actions. Hermione on the other hand was well and truly conflicted and more than a little confused by the seemingly unnatural passage of time. On the one hand she it felt like it was just yesterday since Harry had looked deep into her eyes and uttered the words that changed her life. On the other hand it seemed like a life time ago that she had been gifted with her first non solo sexual experience.

In that same two week period Harry had been thinking a lot of things. Most of the things he had been pondering had not been resolved and as such were still troubling him. The main issue to his mind was a deep guilt at his treatment of Hermione deep down he knew that this life was something that she wanted but he had seen many things over his short life that had been in his mind very wrong. He still remembered the talk that all the male students had been given at the start of there third year when they had been quite forcefully reminded that despite some of the views of the Pureblood culture Witches were to be respected. His main issue with this what in trying to decide if what he was doing could be in some odd way considered respect.

Harry's second problem came in a form of a dream. Since the night with Luna Harry had been having a very similar dream every night, each night he would find himself just inside the hall to the Grangers house. Apart from Wednesday and Friday nights the dream had been different each night most nights he would arrive to find a man walking softly about the house wearing only a leather hood and what his research had told him was a chastity device. The man's actions were always soft and in obvious servitude to the woman of the house. For most of the dreams Hermione's mother was dressed in a very nice sheer black lace housecoat that obscured nothing under it at all and from what he saw if Hermione developed the same way as her mother had he would not be at all upset.

Wednesday nights however were quite a different scene in the dream house, upon arrival on the two occasions he had been greeted with laughter from the lounge investigation of the sound revealed a group of 4 people in elegant evening dress sitting around a card table playing some muggle card game. In front of the two men and two women the table was an array of snack foods and glasses containing what Harry could only assume were wine. The scene was completely normal until Harry looked further and noticed that a person was kneeling in front of three of the card players. Two good looking naked ladies kneeling in front of the two men and a man wearing no hood but a chastity device at the feet of the woman, Mrs. Granger was the only one without someone at her feet. This mystery was solved as the now failure hooded male walked into the room with a bottle of wine and started to fill the glasses of the seated guests.

The second Wednesday the scene was almost identical but this time when he entered the lounge he noticed that one of the ladies at the table who he didn't know had a huge grin on her face and was not all that focused on the card game. Harry wondered why that might be until he noticed that her dress was raised and a male figure wearing a chastity device was knelt at her feet with his hands behind his back and his face pressed closely into her crotch. Looking about the other people in the room he noticed that the two male players at the table were in the process of getting blowjobs

Where his dreams on other nights were fairly innocuous the Dream he had on the first Friday was not his arrival at the Granger house was met with the sharp sound of impact and a exclamation of pain. As Harry moved into the lounge he found that the terrain had changed somewhat the couch had been moved as far back against the wall as It could go and a large wooden X shaped cross had been set up in the center of the room. From his position he could see a naked woman tied to the cross her back covered with half inch thick stripes the red of the stripes contrasting with the pale skin. Standing off to the side was a man Harry had seen previously in his dream on Wednesday. As he watched wondering what was going on he noticed the man was holding what looked to be a 4 foot long cane. Harry's identification of the cane was proved correct as the man swung the cane and it sharply impacted across the woman's shapely ass.

The shock of seeing a naked woman caned and obviously not for the first time woke Harry and for the rest of the night he lay awake thinking about what he had seen and how it fitted in with the concept of respecting witches.

After a similar dream the next Friday Harry thought some more and this time managed to intergrat the rest of the dreams. This time he managed to drift off to sleep again only to find himself in another dream. This time instead of finding himself in the Ganger's house he found himself on a long sandy beach standing and watching the surf for a moment Harry was startled by the sound of a masculine voice behind him.

"Son, what troubles you?"

Turning Harry was faced with two people he thought never to see again. Harry stared at the hansom couple for a few moments and then tried to answer although in his shock all he could seem to do was to get his mouth to open and shut silently.

"Harry... Its ok baby we are here to help you. We have seen your dreams... we understand?" the feminine voice of his mother rang out.

Harry looked on at the pair and finally managed to answer, "How... how are you here and how do you know my dreams?"

His father stepped forward and placed a hand on his shoulder as he replied, "we are able to come to you in dreams and as we are watching over you we are able to see into your other dreams. We know you have issues with what you see but you need to trust Hermione to know what is right for her and help her to become the person she wants to be."

Harry's mother took over from his father at that point, "Harry I'm glad you worry about how you are treating Hermione and to be honest your father and I didn't have that kind of relationship. But you need to know that Hermione needs this she has been dreaming about it for a long time and she trusts you. Trust yourself and follow your instincts the spell you used has proven to her and us that you are doing this from a position of love rather than arrogance but you need to know that there are times you will need to be firm with Hermione if not she will lose respect for the control."

Harry's parents began to fade as father said to son, "My son... we can't stay in this place long and we are sorry for the suffering you endure at the hands of your own relatives but the protections you receive in that house are second to none. We love and are proud of you."

As Harry watched his parents continue to fade, he also felt himself wake up. For the next few hours he lay awake and thought about what they had said. After a few hours thought Harry was still unsure if the dream was just a dream or if his parents could actually be watching him either way he decided that the message a good one Hermione wanted this in her life and that was enough of a reason for Harry to want to give it to her.

~*~

Hermione sat in the head suite common room thinking deeply it had been two weeks and things were almost going well. In the past two weeks she had been up before Harry most mornings in order to have things ready for her master. Her morning routine was to rise, lay out his clothes for the day and then kneeling on the bed her head resting on his hip wait for her master to wake up. Most mornings as he woke his hand would reach out and he would pull her head into his groin with one hand the other hand guiding his rapidly firming cock into her mouth. Hermione would then suck his wonderful cock until he pulled her off him and told her to go start the shower. Starting the shower she would then wait for him and follow him into the shower where they enjoyed washing each other in what was rapidly becoming a morning ritual. From there they would dress and head to the hall for breakfast.

The rest of the day followed into a nice routine where Harry would tease and caresses her as often as he could and in many inventive ways. Over the two week period Hermione had become very good at cuming quietly and as such each day she had cum on Harry's fingers or some other toy during at least two classes. On the days she had a class that Harry didn't take Hermione found herself dragged into a broom closet pushed to her knees and having Harry's cock pushed into her mouth before she even realized he had caught up with her. The first time she had nearly hexed him but had caught herself in time.

Lunch during the first week was interesting as that was the only meal when Luna could join them and for at least the first 3 days Hermione had been completely unable to look Luna in the eye. That problem of course stopped when one day Hermione felt a hand slip under her skirt and caress her permanently damp pussy for a moment before she realized that both Harry's hands were on the table. Hermione looked at Harry and seeing his smile her head whipped about to see a grin of epic proportions on Luna's face. That night Harry had asked how far Hermione was willing to go with Luna to which Hermione had replied that she had no wish to be with another witch but she would do whatever Harry wanted.

Of course what Hermione wanted more than anything else was to have Harry push her over the table in the common room and relive her of her virginity for two weeks she had been waiting for him to fuck her. Each day she would return to the suite and go through the evening ritual of stripping naked for her master casting two charms on herself and putting her wand in the draw by the door then kneeling at Harry's feet. Two weeks of this and so far she had been spanked a few times been given many wonderful orgasms with several toys and spent a lot of wonderful time with Harry's cock in her mouth. Her chest neck and face had been soaked in his spend more than a few times but as his toy her body was his and she wanted him to have it all of course it didn't help that she had been getting more and more horny as the time had gone past.

~*~

Tuesday morning dawned cool and clear Hermione woke in her normal position at Harry's feet stretching she got up and started her routine. Returning to the bed she took up her position and started to wait. After a few minutes Hermione gently took Harry flaccid cock in her hand and started to gently lick his now growing length. Before long Harry was completely hard and Hermione was sucking with long strokes on his shaft.

Harry woke to a great feeling reached down and after wrapping his hand in Hermione's hair pulled her off him, "couldn't wait this morning angel?"

Hermione looked up at Harry and smiled, "I thought you may like waking this way master."

Harry smiled and pushed her back down onto his cock and groaned lying back onto the bed. The rest of the day went well until he got back to the suite after dinner. Harry sat down and watched Hermione enter the common room looking nervous. Harry watched as Hermione remover her school robe as her shirt and skirt came off Harry saw that his pet was wearing a pair of panties.

"Slave come here." Harry called over quietly.

Hermione looked up over at Harry and saw a look on his face she had not seen before. Walking over to him she knelt at his feet and asked, "Yes master?"

Reaching down Harry slipped his finger into the waist band of her panties, "What are these slave?"

Hermione looked down at his hand and answered, "Panties Master."

"What did I say about underwear on you slave?"

"You said I was not allowed to wear them master"

Hermione was starting to get worried she knew she had broken the rules and she had done it on purpose. She had decided that she had to do something to get Harry's attention but she was beginning to think that this may not have been the best plan.

"So slave do you have a reason to have broken my rules?"

"No master."

Harry pulled his finger out from the elastic of the panties letting the band snap against Hermione's skin.

"I see... so what am I supposed to think then. Do you not want to follow the rules?" Harry stood and held his hand out to her.

Hermione took his hand and started to worry as he led her to her former bedroom. Opening the door he gently pushed her inside as he said, "Go to bed Hermione we will talk about this In the morning."

Hermione watched as he turned and headed for the other bedroom and as he disappeared through the door and closed the door she collapsed to the floor in tears realizing that she had made a terrible mistake and that it had been the first time in the last two weeks that Harry had used her name.
Sign up to rate and review this story