Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Family History

Harry Potter and the Family History

by TroubleinParadise 13 reviews

AU. Set after OotP. Harry Potter discovers some intersting facts about his family and new allies that might help him win against Voldemort.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Dumbledore,Harry,Hermione,Ron,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2008-05-24 - Updated: 2008-05-24 - 306 words

5Boring
Disclaimer: Not mine, Rowling's.

Chapter 1

Albus Dumbledore sat in his office reading through resumes for a new Defense against the Dark Art teacher. He was very tired; the battle against Voldemort at the Ministry had drained him quite a bit.

He sighed and closed his eyes. He had nearly lost control over his weapon that night, the grief that had overwhelmed the boy at the loss of his godfather turned into anger that was all directed at him. But it didn’t matter now; the boy was at his relatives and would return to the school to be molded once more.

He sighed again and started reading through the papers on his desk again. All of a sudden a name caught his eye and he nearly fell out of his chair.

“Ah, I see you finally noticed it,” a calm voice said.

“Show yourself now!” the old Headmaster thundered pulling out his wand.

“As you wish old man,” the calm voice replied and the owner of the voice appeared on the chair in front of the old man.

“What are you doing here?” he questioned the person in front of him his wand still raised.

“Now, now Dumbledore no need to be so rash,” the person said, “I just came here to protect one of my own from two old fools.”

“You can’t reach him where he is, the blood wards protect him,” the old man smiled triumphantly.

“See, that is where you’re wrong, old friend,” the person hissed before disappearing.

The Headmaster of the most prestigious wizarding school in the British Isles was left standing dumbstruck.

“How?” he whispered and collapsed on his chair.


AN: This is my first time ever writing fiction so any and all constructive criticism is welcome. I know its short and I'll try to improve on the length.
Sign up to rate and review this story