Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Clanluna

Chapter 27: Winter begins

by selenepotter

Eva becomes a Woman, has her 1st Rites And another Mother Festival.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Luna - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2008-06-23 - Updated: 2008-06-23 - 4588 words - Complete

?Blocked
Clanluna

Chapter 27: Winter begins



Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling
Earth’s Children is owned by Jean Auel



Luna’s Clan List

Deceased members:
Iga – mother of Ebra and Uka
Uba – mother of Creb, Brun and Iza
---Creb (37) – former Mog-Ur, 1st Weez-Ur (Roe Deer/Ursus totem),
---Iza (28) – Uba’s mother, adopted mother of Ayla
---Ebra (41) – Brun’s mate, Broud’s mother
---------Broud (21) – former Leader (Wooly Rhinoceros totem)
Dorv
Zoug (43) – second in command to the leader before Brun



Living Members:

Thonlan (17) – Other, Woodworker, Jondolar’s brother. (Cave Lion totem)
---Luna (23) – Other, Leader, 1st Weech, Creb’s widow, Thonlan’s mate, (Snorkack totem)
-------Zeen – (4) ½ Clan, son of Luna, Goov’s Acolyte, 2nd Weez-Ur (Ursus Totem)
---------Ansalong (12) - Owl
---------Winter Sleeper (3) – Cave Bear

Zar (23) ½ Clan, 1st Ranked male hunter, Goov’s Acolyte, Clanluna’s Acolyte, (Ursus Totem)
---Ayla (17) – Other, Clan’s 1st Ranked Medicine Woman, 2nd Weech, 2nd Ranked Woman-Who-Hunts, Zar’s Mate, (Cave Lion totem)
--------Durc (6) – ½ Clan, Ayla’s son, (Gray Wolf totem)
--------Iza (4) – ¼ Clan, Ayla’s daughter, 3rd Weech (Unicorn Totem)
--- Aris (Ariadneris of the Smilodon Camp of the Sungaea) (26) – Other, Iga’s sister.


Vorn (16) – Clan, 2nd Ranked male hunter
---Uba (11) – Clan, Medicine Woman, Vorn’s mate
------Uma (2) – Clan, Uba’s daughter

Goov (23) – Clan, mog-ur, 11th Ranked male hunter, (Aurochs totem/Ursus totem)
---Ovra (21) – Clan, Goov’s mate, (Beaver totem)
------Oogra (2) – Clan, Ovra’s daughter

Groog (28) – 1/8 Clan, 3rd Ranked male hunter (megaceros totem)
---Iga (24) - Other, (formerly: Andromedanaea of the Sungaea) 3rd Ranked Woman-Who-Hunts, red-foot, Clanluna (one-who-serves-the-Mother) Groog’s Mate
------Griga (2) – 1/16 Clan, Iga’s daughter
---Dyondar (Jondolar of the Zelandonii) (20) – Other, flintknapper, Thonolan’s brother (Cave Lion totem)
---Ody (Odyseusarpedon of the Megaceros Camp the Sungaea) (17) – Other, Ayla’s cousin.


Broog (22) – ½ Clan, 4th Ranked male hunter
---Ena (21) – ½ Clan, 4th Ranked Woman-Who-Hunts
------Eva (10) – ½ Clan daughter of Ena, training to become Woman-Who-Hunts
------Boov (7) – ½ Clan son of Ena

Crug (25) – Clan, 5th Ranked male hunter (wolf totem)
---Ika (23) – Clan, Crug’s mate
------Crik (2) – Clan, Ika’s son
---Oga (20) – Clan, Crug’s 2nd mate, Broud’s widow (hamster totem)
------Grev (7) – Clan, Oga’s 2nd son
------Dorv (2) Clan, Oga’s 3rd son

Vorv (20) – ½ Clan, 6th Ranked male hunter
---Uva (18) – ½ Clan, mate of Vorv
------Broov (7) – ½ Clan son of Uva (looks full Clan)
------Ugra (6) – ½ Clan daughter of Uva (looks full Others) training to become Woman-Who-Hunts
------Vorva (2) – ½ Clan daughter of Uva

Borg (12) – Clan, 7th Ranked male hunter, (Boar totem)
---Ona (12) – Clan, Borg’s mate (Owl totem)
------Bona (2) Clan, Ona’s daughter

Brac (11) – Clan, Oga’s 1st son, 8th Ranked hunter (Bison totem)
---Igra (9) – Clan, Ika’s daughter, Brac’s Mate

Brun (36) – Clan, former leader, 10th Ranked male hunter (Bison totem)
---Aba (38) (ground squirrel totem) Brun’s mate

Grod (32) – Clan, son of the mate of Zoug, 12th Ranked male hunter (Brown Bear totem)
---Uka (28) – Clan, Ebra’s sister, Grod’s Mate

Droog (34) – Clan, toolmaker, Aga’s mate, 13th Ranked male hunter
---Aga (27) – Clan, Droog’s mate
------Groob (9) – Clan, Aga’s son, 9th Ranked male Hunter


Ekwus (3) – Leader of the Centaur Herd
--- 5 Unicorns – Ekwus’ Mates.
------3 Unicorn (1)
------2 Centaur (1)


Chapter 27: Winter begins

Just as the Winter Snows began, Eva became a woman. Luna, Ayla, Uba and Iga took her out a short distance from the cave and set up the Teepee for her period of isolation. They left her with a blazing fire and plenty of fuel and food for it. In the past, a young woman might not survive her first Woman’s Curse in a tent if it occurred in the winter. But since Luna had come, the Teepees had kept the new young women safe and warm. When her period of Isolation was over, the women returned to prepare her for her Rite of 1st Pleasures. Melting some snow in a pot Luna had conjured, they washed and purified her. Then, Iga explained the responsibilities of womanhood and what to expect at her 1st Rites. As the other women helped Eva wade through the snow back to the Cave. Luna used her wand to take down and shrink the teepee, before putting it in the pocket of her parka.

The Clanluna led Eva to the back of the first chamber of the cave, to the special hearth reserved for 1st Rites. Using her firestone, Iga build a small fire. As the fire grew, its’ light gave Eva a chance to see the hearth more clearly. Some new furs were lain out for sleeping and a luni statue (of the goddess) sat at the head of the bed. Once the fire was going, the Clanluna helped Eva out of her parka, tunic, boots, and leggings. She carried them with her as she left, leaving the young woman naked, sitting on the furs by the fire.

Eva was both pleased and scared when the Clanluna returned, leading her Acolyte, Zar. When they got to the hearth, the Clanluna kept walking deeper into the cave, to a spot where she couldn’t be seen by Eva, to watch the proceedings.

Eva shivered when Zar sat next to her. She had seen people Share Pleasures plenty of times. Even though it was considered rude to stare into another hearth, as her body had begun developing, she’d developed a fascination with the different ways the Clan Relieved Needs or Shared Pleasures. Zar’s and Thonlan’s hearths had been of particular interest because of the noises the women made when their Needs were Relieved. Still, the Clanluna had made such a big deal out this that she couldn’t help be a little fearful. How would Zar’s massive organ fit inside her? The Clanluna had warned her that it might hurt.

Zar stroked her cheek. Due to their partial Clan heritage, he had the body and mind of a 34-year-old, while she had the body and mind of a 15-year-old. He pulled her closer and planted his lips on hers. As he stroked her cheeks and continued to kiss her, Eva felt a Need growing within her. When he licked her lips, she opened her mouth to lick his back. Soon their tongues were caressing each other and Eva heard a moan escape her, stifled by Zar’s mouth on hers. When his hand drifted down to her breast, she moaned more loudly and pulled at his tunic trying to reach under it to touch his chest. Zar pulled off his tunic so she could explore his chest as he explored hers. He leaned forward causing her to lie back on the furs. After kissing her and caressing each other’s chests for a while, Zar stood up and removed his leggings. A bit of fear returned to her eyes when she saw his erect organ. She’d seen it before, but not this close. And it was different now that he was going to stick it into her. He climbed on top of her rubbing it against her mound as he kissed her. Then he started kissing her neck, making her moan even more. By now, the sounds of Luna, Ayla and Aris getting their Needs Relieved were joining Eva’s to echo through the cave. Zar kept kissing his way down her body. She especially liked it when he paused to suckle her. But he kept going down until he was licking her sex. Eva’s moans grew louder as he Relieved her Needs with his mouth several times. When he climbed back up her and she felt him brush against her entrance, he Need was overwhelming! She was more than ready!

Eva dug her heals into Zar’s butt in an effort to pull him closer. His head slid into her until he felt resistance. Then her pulled back and in one thrust, made her a woman! Eva cried out in pain and Zar froze in place for a few seconds. Then, pulling out slightly, he thrust a little deeper. Eva moaned loudly! Zar pulled most of the way out of her and slowly slid in a little deeper. Eva moaned again! Zar kept at it, slowly thrusting a little deeper each time until she had stretched enough to take him all in. Then he picked up the pace, Thrusting faster and faster until her moans reached a crescendo and her cervix began rhymically contracting against his shaft. Zar paused to let Eva catch her breath, then, started up slowly, picking up speed when she began responding until they both cried out in a mutual Sharing of Pleasure. When they’d both stopped moaning, Zar leaned up on his hands keeping himself inside her so they could gaze into each other’s eyes while her softened up. Once he was limp, he pulled out of her and started kissing her again, softly, she responded lovingly to him and laughed with joy when he began kissing his way down to lick her off again.

Sure, the first time had hurt. But Zar was so gentle with her between sessions of Pleasure Sharing that she wanted to Relieve his Needs several times before the night was done. And he made she hers were relieved three times as many as his were.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The next morning, Zar and Iga were exhausted from staying up all night. Zar more so, because he had worked harder, throughout the night.

‘’So Luna, who are you going to mate Eva to?’’ asked Ayla.

‘’This Leader is not sure. We have several choices,’’ mused Luna. ‘’Iga, you’ve got three men at your hearth. Do you want to give one of them up?’’

‘’Definitely not Groog! He’s a good mate,’’ signed Iga. ‘’This woman would like to keep Jondolar, as well. But since he still thinks of himself as Jondolar of the Zelandonii and not Dyondar of the Clanluna, I don’t think he wants to be officially mated to any woman of the Clan. This woman wouldn’t mind giving up Odyseusarpedon, but he’s not interested in any of the mixed women of our Clan so I don’t think he’s make a good mate for Eva. Grev has finished his Manhood training by me.’’

‘’This man has not taken him on his manhood hunt yet,’’ yawned Zar. ‘’He needs to officially become a man before he is mated.’’

‘’This Leader supposes that Groob is really the only available choice for her,’’ declared Luna. ‘’The do seem to like each other and he’s been a man for several years.’’

‘’He’s a gentle lover,’’ agreed Iga. ‘’But he doesn’t Share Pleasures with me very often because he seems to prefer Clan women.’’

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Eva and Groob were both very pleased to be mated to each other and at night during their period of isolation, she would loudly let the rest of the Clan know how happy she was with his Relieving of her Needs.


This winter was a time for learning Languages. Everyone had given up on leaning Zelandoni as they now realized that there were only two speakers of this language anywhere nearby. Instead, everyone who was at least part Other (except Zar and Uva, who were incapable to reproducing the complex sounds of the Other’s languages) was learning to speak Mamutoi and Sungaean. And the rest of the Clan was learning to understand those languages. Thonlan, Dyondar, Ody and Aris were hard at work trying to learn the Clan’s signs.

Luna had resumed teaching potions and Herbalogy to Ayla, Zar, and Iga and guessed by the end of winter, she would have gotten them through the 2nd year material. This was in spite of the fact that her potions lessons had to be theory only. Luna couldn’t afford to waste precious potion ingredients on teaching and only showed them how to make potions it there was an overwhelming need for that potion. In addition, Luna was teaching Ayla the 2nd year material in Charms, Transfiguration, and Defense.

‘’Wait! Hold on!’’ exclaimed Aris, in Sungaean. ‘’My understanding of your Clan’s signs is still incomplete, but did you just teach Ayla a charm that would allow her to keep sound from escaping an area?’’

‘Yes,’’ replied Luna.

‘’If you know how to do that, why in Gaea’s name don’t you use it when you’re Sharing Pleasures?’’ asked Aris, in Sungaean.

Ayla looked a Aris in shock! The concept of privacy had never occurred to her.

‘’Why would this woman want to do that?’’ signed Luna. ‘’This woman doesn’t mind if the rest of the Clan knows she happy with her mate.’’

Aris shook her head in consternation, but resolved that she would ask Ayla to us this charm when she Shared Pleasures with her and Zar.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

‘’This woman does not think this is a good idea,’’ warned Ayla. ‘’Your baby will come any day now!’’

‘’This woman has been waiting for this all year!’’ protested Luna. ‘’This woman is not going to drum with the children while the rest of you have fun!’’

‘’Well who are who going to pick?’’ asked Ayla, hoping she’d pick someone who would treat her gently.

‘’You ought to know from your Herbalogy lessons that is doesn’t work that way,’’ admonished Luna. ‘’The mushroom picks, not the woman. Free choice is an illusion when dealing with ethnogens.’’

Something strange had been going all day. Ody had tried asking Dyondar about it but he didn’t know either. Groog said it was one of the new rituals that Iga had brought to the Clanluna.

‘’YES!’’ whooped Ody when the children started drumming. It was a Mother Festival!

As the Clan started moving towards the central fire, Ody eyed his prospects. Ayla was out, now that he knew they were cousins. On the other hand, none of the Sungaea need know if he broke that taboo while here amongst the flatheads. He eyed Aba and shuddered. He really hoped that she didn’t pick him! Luna wouldn’t be bad. Unlike, Aris, he wasn’t sold on the idea that Luna was Gaea, walking the Earth, especially after seeing that Ayla could fly a broom naked too. He supposed he could just do Iga. But after sharing her with four other men for months, he really wanted a change.

At Zar’s direction the Clan was gathering around a large fire in the center of the chamber. To one side, the children were beating Sungaea rhythms on bowls. Once The Clan had gathered in a large circle around the fire, Iga stepped forward. Now that it was winter she no longer dressed as a Redfoot. But she had made a special dress that indicated she was acting as The Clanluna, the priestess of the Great Mother on Earth. For Decorations, she had combined Sungaea designs with those of Thonlan’s original Sharamudoi tunic and the remains of Dyondar’s Zelandonii tunic to come up with a new distinctive style. A Clanluna style of beading. Firestones, Rhino horn beads, hyena tooth beads and Unicorn tail hairs were prominent in her decoration.

‘’For the benefit of our visitors, this Clanluna must explain that tonight, on the longest night of the year, we celebrate a Mother Festival,’’ began the Clanluna. ‘’Those of you who are Sungaea, will no doubt recognize the steps of out dances. Those of you from further away should watch Zar and this Clanluna as we begin the dances.’’

After the Clanluna blessed the bowl of Mushroom tea, she took a sip and offered one to Zar. She then carried it around to each adult before finishing the last of it herself.

Then she and Zar began leading the first dance. Luna pulled Thonlan out into the circle and showed him the steps, while Ayla did the same with Dyondar. Soon the whole Clan were doing the dances as best they could.

After a while, the effects of the tea began to be felt. Everyone was giddy as they frenetically danced to the rhythm of the drumming and the internal rhythms provided by the mushrooms. The floor of the cave glowed brighter purple than the glow of the fire.

Ody was dancing with Aris. The mushrooms were allowing him to see the light of her spirit shining from within her. He couldn’t believe how beautiful she was. Why hadn’t he seen it before? When she began pulling him towards Groog’s hearth, he smiled and followed her. At the edge of the hearth, he picked her up and planted his lips on hers. She responded greedily with her tongue as he carried her over to his furs and lay her down.

As the Mushrooms began to take effect, Ayla found herself transfixed by Dyondar’s eyes! She couldn’t help herself, as she dragged Dyondar over to Groog’s hearth. Ody and Aris were already there, nakedly exploring each other’s bodies. Ayla stripped off her tunic and leggings as fast as she could after tossing her hat aside.

‘’ROAR!’’

As Ayla sat on Dyondar’s furs gazing up at him with lust-filled eyes, he tried to remove his own clothes. Once he’d done so, he knelt before Ayla and kissed her before gently coaxing her to lay down, as they kissed. When he started kissing his way down her body, he paused to heap loving kisses on her bulging belly before continuing downward to Relieve her Need. Ayla moaned loudly as Dyondar’s tongue brought her to her peak several times.

When Uka started dragging Brun off to Grod’s hearth, he glanced at his friend for permission to Relieve his Needs with her. Grod nodded at him before doing the same with Droog, for Aga was pulling Grod to Droog’s hearth. Droog looked into Aba’s eyes and gave her a kiss. She responded by grabbing his hand, running to Brun’s hearth and giving him the Signal!

As Thonlan danced with Uba, he was remembering his previous time with her. He’d been curious about what it was like to Share Pleasures with a flathead. And after Luna taught him the Signal he’d tried it out to see if it was true. She hadn’t been bad. Not as good as Luna, but he did enjoy himself. So he was not disgusted, just surprised when she led him back to Vorn’s hearth. When Thonlan began taking off his tunic, boots ad leggings, Uba helped. He then turned to her and grabbed her face with both hands to pull her into a kiss. They looked deeply into each other’s eyes and Thonlan deepened the kiss. But he never took her eyes from his as he untied her wrapped and let them drop to the floor of the cave. Soon, Uba was naked, feeling his manhood hardening against her belly. She broke off the kiss and sunk down onto her furs. Thonlan, sat beside her and kissed her lips, before kissing his way down her neck, down her breasts, pausing to suckle a little milk from her , then continuing on downward. While he was doing this for him, Uba was mirroring his actions, so when he started to lick her off, she took him into her mouth and ran her tongue around the edge of the head, just the way Vorn had taught her to. (the Clanluna had taught him) Uba go a little carried away and bit down when she came. But Thonlan wasn’t hurt. He kept licking her nub until she was getting close before turning around so her could give her the Signal and put his organ in her woman place.

Eva had been looking forward to the Mother Festival. Last year, she had drummed with the rest of the children. Now, she was a happily mated woman! Now that her isolation was over, she wanted to try Sharing Pleasures with someone else to see if they were as good as Groob. She felt herself draw to Iga’s mate, Groog. Surely the Clanluna’s mate would be almost as good as her acolyte, Zar. Tentatively taking his hand, they left the dance and went back to his hearth, where two other couples were already in full rut. Groog ignored them and hugged her from behind. As she stood there, watching Dyondar with Ayla and Ody with Aris, Groog began licking Eva’s ear. She shivered with delight. As the licks became kisses that went down her neck, His hand kneaded her breasts. At first it was over her tunic, but soon his hands snaked under to gently pinch her nipple between two fingers. Eva’s Moans were competing in volume with the other two women. Eva pulled off her tunic and quickly kicked off her boots and tunic between writhing in extasy at what Groog was doing to her. The naked Eva turned around to face him and helped Groog out of his clothes before pulling him down onto the furs.

Groob had not been so eager for tonight’s ceremony as his mate was. He’d already spent the past few years Relieving his Needs with various women of the Clan. He was very happy with the Mate that Luna had picked out for him. He didn’t under stand why Eva made those sounds when he relieved his needs. None of the Clan women did that, not even her mother, Ena. She must have seen her eyeing him because she pulled him out of the Dance and over to his new hearth.

Greb glared at Eva as she saw her leave with Groog. He should be a man by now! Why hadn’t Zar taken him on his manhood hunt yet? Eva could have been his mate! It didn’t occur to the young man that Groob had been mateless for several years.

As the dancing continued, the Clanluna watched Ovra leave with Crug, The heavily pregnant Oga leave with Goov, Vorn with Uva, Ona with Broog, Ika with Vorv, Borg with Igra . . .

Brac glared as Luna as he danced with her. How can she be so happy when he was miserable? He should have been leader after his mother’s mate, Broud, not her!

The pregnancy hormones and the mushrooms were having their effects on Luna. After being Leader all year, and teacher all winter, she was feeling a need to be submissive. Seeing Brac’s glare, she mistook it for passion of a different kind. It made her wet just to think about it. She pulled him out of the dance and started towards his hearth when he roughly picked her up and carried her to his hearth. Dropping her on his furs, Brac gave her the Signal!

. . . Iga smiled when she realized that she was ‘stuck’ with her Acolyte. She gleefully led him back to his furs . . .

When Ayla reached her climax, she began having visions . . . . of another world where she had been mated to Dyondar. She sensed she was very happy in that world, though not as much so as in this one. Feeling the love this other Jondolar felt for her, she pulled him closer as he filled her with his love juice. When they had caught their breath, Dyondar kissed her passionately before they both looked around. This hearth was quite full with three couples, coupling in it. Normal, the other two men would sit by the fire and pretend to talk while they watched Iga and the third man. With six of them, they couldn’t help but accidently brush against each other. When they all paused for a break at the same time, they gazed around and saw the unspoken agreement in each other’s eyes.

Ayla reached over and began caressing Groog’s organ. As it grew, Dyondar started kissing her and fondling Aris’ breast. Ody began suckling Aris’ other breast as he started caressing Eva’s thigh. They began losing track of who was where as they became tangled pile of bodies. When Ody stuck his organ in her, Ayla was too aroused to care about Iga’s taboos. She just enjoyed his thrusts as she sucked off Groog, who was licking off Aris, who was kissing Eva, who was in coitus with Dyondar.

The next round was all six of them together. But for the rest of the night, they went back to their original partners of the night.

Uba was quite pleased with the attention Thonlan lavished on her. Even more so than last time, he was exploring and licking every inch of her, making sure her Needs were thoroughly Relieved before Entering her to Share Pleasures.

Groob found him enjoying himself immensely. Ena resembled her daughter and even moved like his Eva. He rigorously applied the lessons the Clanluna had taught him as his Redfoot, just as he did each night with Eva. Ena had grown up in a Clan and had always stifled her moans, no matter how well Broog Relieved her Needs. But Groob had relieved them so well that she lost control! When a moan began escaping her lips, she felt Groob growing even bigger, which made her moan even louder.

Due to her advanced pregnancy, Luna was a little slow getting out of her clothes as her boots were tied in knots she was having trouble with. Enraged, Brac turned her so she was all fours, lifted her dress and slammed into her. Ordinary, if Brac or any man had given her the Signal and treated her this roughly, she would have hexed them into oblivion! But right now, Brac was giving it to her as roughly as she wanted it! There’s nothing a true sadist hates more than a willing masochist. Luna’s moans fueled Bracs rage, inspiring him to thrush into her harder, which only caused Luna to moan even louder. Then, when Luna’s Uterus started contracting, she realized that it wasn’t the mild contractions of orgasm, but the strong contraction of labor. She’d discovered with Zeen, that giving birth gave her orgasms that where a hundred times better than sex! When Brac fell her tighten on him, he spilled his seed into her, before collapsing in exhaustion on her. His attempt to rape her had worn him out. Her next contraction, a few minutes later, pushed him out of her. He rolled over and fell asleep on his furs. Luna got up and walked back to her hearth.

When Luna arrived. Uba’s calves were on Thonlan’s shoulders as he thrush into her. Hearing Luna’s footsteps, Uba opened her eyes, took one look at Uba and signed:

‘’You are in labor! We should stop so this Medicine Woman can take care of you!’’

‘’It’s okay. Don’t stop on my account,’’ signed Luna as she held Uba’s hand. ‘’The contractions just started. You two keep going. In fact, this woman would like to help?’’

Luna bent forward and kissed Uba. Thonlan, noticing his mate’s presence, smiled at her. So she kissed him too before returning to Uba.

She could feel the mushrooms rewriting the brain pathways of her baby, and knew it was doing the same to Ayla’s. Luna knew that with the new configuration, if her daughter had been born a 20th century muggle, she would have been ill suited to being a factory worker or housewife or paralegal. Such a child would have discovered the Unified Field Theory of physics, been the next Picasso, started a new religion or unionized Wal-Mart. The new brain was, in short, ideally suited to being an Ice age Weech.











Sign up to rate and review this story