Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

Body For Sale

by clueless

Takaba helped a friend by becoming a model. Asami was not too happy about it.

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Asami, Takaba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-02-18 - Updated: 2006-02-19 - 2336 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Body for sale
Author: clueless_psycho
Fandom/Pairing: Viewfinder, AsamixTakaba
Rating: NC 17
Warning: PWP, smut, plotless, no beta, OOC
Disclaimer: They belong to Yamane Ayano (hates that woman ^_____^)


That was the craziest idea Takaba had ever heard, however, if Toshizo came with such idea, that meant...

"I'm desperate," blurted Toshizo before Takaba got to mutter that word.

Takaba sighed heavily, and sipped his grande iced capuccino.

"I know you're desperate," he said. "Otherwise, you will not be that silly. I'm sorry, but I have to refuse."

"Oh, please, Akihitoooooo...," Toshizo began whining and Takaba knew that before long, Toshizo would be on his knees, begging. Toshizo was good in begging, but Takaba did not really want to see him begging, as he might lost it.

"No," Takaba shook his head. "I mean - jeez, Toshizo, can't you just find someone else? Surely you can find someone better looking than me? What about those professional models? I'm sure they would be happy to pose nude for that calendar."

"No, I don't want any professional models. And I don't want to just pick up anybody from Harajuku. I want someone with attitude, and you have the cut."

"I don't have the will," Takaba snapped. "I like taking pictures, I don't like my pictures being taken. Especially naked." Takaba shivered at the thought. "Especially for the purpose of entertaining some high class ladies' wet dreams."

"I'll pay you two million."

"You're insane. Go find someone else."

"Trust me, your identity is safe. I won't disclose it to anybody."

"I'd like to keep it that way, thankyou."

"Kawaguchi Ren will take the pictures."

Takaba almost gasped. He stared at Toshizo in disbelief, and Toshizo smirked his victory.

"He's as insane as you," Takaba said, but his tone showed that he was surrendering. Nobody, nobody rejected to have Kawaguchi Ren take their pictures. And for him, there was something else. Kawaguchi Ren was a senior photographer, a very good one in the field, which he worshipped like the Amaterasu himself. "But if I could get a session with him, I'll do it."

Takaba almost could not believe his own ears. Did he really say it? Did he really agree to be a nude model for limited issued calendar for a high-class women's club?

He was insane, he knew it. But if he could get a session with Kawaguchi Ren, that would be worth it.

*

The photo session was taken at Kawaguchi's private studio, which was located in a quieter area of Tokyo's eastern outskirt. From the outside, it looked like an ordinary house, only big. The ground floor looked like an ordinary house, with a spacious living room and kitchen/dining room. Takaba wondered if Kawaguchi had a darkroom in that studio too, however, he was not given the chance to do a house tour, and was expected to obediently follow the girl who greeted him at the door. Toshizo did attend the session. Afterall, he was more a model agent, as soon as paperworks were done and signed, he was off to chase another project and another model.

The studio took space of the whole second floor. Kawaguchi was there, arranging his camera. The studio itself was set up simply with white backdrop, and no other properties. Kawaguchi was famous for taking the best pictures with the simplest background, and it seemed that he was going to do that too today. Afterall, for a semi-porn picture, one did not really need other property but the model itself.

"Takaba Akihito," the girl announced his presence, and Kawaguchi looked up from his camera. He smiled a bit and they bowed curtly to each other. Kawaguchi was in his late forties, sported long, graying hair tied at the nape of his neck, and he dressed meticulously in black shirt and black jeans, his feet were wrapped in thick, white socks.

"It is really a great honor to work with you, Kawaguchi-san," said Takaba rather nervously.

"Thankyou for coming," said Kawaguchi, as if it took an effort in his side to get someone to meet him. "Naoko will help you prepare."

Takaba nodded, and Naoko motioned him to go to a table where make up supplies were laid out.

Takaba felt a bit odd. The atmosphere here was too uptight and too serious, if it was not for Kitaro's music at the background. He could understand Kawaguchi. But even Naoko, despite of smiling a lot, went about her works without uttering a single word. She worked efficiently and swiftly, dabbing this and that all over Takaba's face, asking him to take his shirt off, and dabbing more stuff all over the upper part of his body. Takaba was glad that for the last few days until his appointment today, he paid attention to his cleanliness. He even forced himself to take a bath twice a day everyday. He had attended several model photo sessions, and he knew that maintaining a good image was very important.

He was a bit reluctant when she asked him take off his jeans, but he remembered about the two million yen that had been transferred to his bank account yesterday, and slowly obeyed Naoko. Naoko did not even bat her eyelids as he stood half-naked in front of her.

"You can take the rest off after I leave," said Naoko as she dabbed powder all over Takaba's legs. "Use this for the rest of your body. You don't need to do anything, just dab it like this, and it will work itself."

Takaba nodded his thanks.

Still, after Naoko left, he did not quickly take his briefs off. He just stood there, nervously, feeling very odd at this. He wondered how professional models behaved in this kind of situation. How much they were paid to get them take their clothes off? For him, two million yen was a lot of money. It could pay for his apartment rent for ten months. And since he did not have to worry about paying his rent as he had monthly salary, he could put the money in a better use. Such as getting a new camera. The one with latest technology. Or renovating his darkroom.

The more he thought, the odder he felt, until he decided that better not keeping Kawaguchi waited for any moment longer. Kawaguchi was a busy man; he must have something else to do than just taking pictures of an amateur model. Besides, he did not know Kawaguchi's nature. So far he looked like a good person. And Takaba wanted to keep it that way.

Besides, what was a big deal about getting naked in front of other people? He did that lots of times in the school's changing room, in front of other male students. He did that in front of his bestest buddies.

He did that in front of Asami. And Feilong. Although not always willingly.

Takaba shook the thoughts from his head. He did not really want to think about Asami or Feilong at this moment.

He dabbed the powder all over his butt and his groin as instructed by Naoko, then he took a deep breath and walked to the set up area.

Kawaguchi went behind the camera. "Can you sit down? Legs bent up?" he asked.

Takaba nodded and did what he was told.

"Lift your head a bit, yes, like that," Kawaguchi bent a little to adjust his eye level with the viewfinder. "So, what kind of camera do you have?"

Takaba could not help but smiling widely. Suddenly he knew why Kawaguchi was such a great modeling photographer.

He relaxed and the session went as smoothly as he could expect.

They were talking about antique Pentax cameras, and Takaba had his back on Kawaguchi because the photographer wanted to take his pictures of his back and butt, when Takaba realized that Kawaguchi did not comment on his prolonged opinion. Takaba shut his mouth, and waited. He suddenly had this odd feeling that he was being watched from behind, but it was not Kawaguchi's eyes. Still, he did not dare to turn around. Maybe Kawaguchi was caught up with his camera.

When, after several minutes, he still did not hear the clicking sound of camera, he decided to risk it and turn around.

Asami was standing where Kawaguchi had been, with a cigarette between his lips, arms across his chest and an unhappy expression in his face. A very unhappy one.

Suddenly, Takaba was struck by a panic attack. He felt very naked, however, his clothes were a few meters away from where he was sitting. Silly, he cursed under his breath. Why did he need to cover himself in front of Asami? Asami would take them off anyway.

Still...

"What the hell are you doing, Takaba?" Asami demanded, in not a very nice voice. He did not even take his cigarette off.

"As of some minutes ago, I was having a photo session with Kawaguchi-san," blurted Takaba. "Where is Kawaguchi-san?"

Which was a silly question. But since he did not see Kawaguchi's dead body anywhere in that room, Takaba decided to keep his hope high.

"Who gave you the permission to do this?" asked Asami again, his tone had gone down several level colder.

Takaba shivered. He wrapped his arms around his body.

"I don't need anybody's permission what to do with my body," he snapped.

Asami lifted one eyebrow; his expression now became dangerous.

"Have you forgotten already that your body belongs to me?" he talked slowly, emphasizing each word. "I certainly don't want anybody else to see my belonging without my permission."

"My body belongs to me!" Takaba raised his voice. "You have to right to tell me what to do."

Asami only tilted his head, however, by the look of his darkened eyes, Takaba knew that Asami was very unhappy now. And a very unhappy Asami was a very dangerous Asami.

Screw him, Takaba stomped his feet to the floor and moved to where his clothes were laying. As far as he concerned, the photo session was over, and he wanted to be out of here - pronto.

However, before he managed to reach his clothes, Asami had grabbed him and tackled him to the floor.

"Bastard!" he cursed aloud. He tried to struggle, but Asami pinned him hard with one hand on Takaba's stomach and another keeping Takaba's wrists together above his head. Takaba cursed Asami's strength, his own weakness, and everything else in random. "Let me go."

"Now, shall we see who do you belong to?" Asami glowered down at him, a little mocking smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "And you must be grateful they have body lotion, because I'm in a very good mood today."

Takaba made another useless struggle; then decided that maybe it was better to let Asami do whatever he wanted to do. After all, Asami had done this to him lots of times before. It should not matter to him anymore. All he need to do was blanking his mind, thinking about something else, ignoring the feeling, and getting over with this quickly.

He closed his eyes.

"Surrender so fast?" he heard Asami spoke, and Takaba opened his eyes again, glaring daggers at Asami.

"Take whatever you want, Asami, I don't care," he snapped.

Asami smirked. "We'll see," he said as he pressed his palm over Takaba's genitals.

Takaba groaned sharply, arching his back as sharply, when Asami began stroking him none too gently. Granted there was no bound or any scary toys; but the pang of pain Asami's hand created was no less rough. And the pleasure that took over the pain after several strokes was no less unbearable.

Before long, Takaba already begged for Asami's mercy.

"You said you don't care," Asami teased.

"Nonononono... stop it, stop it... Asamiiiiiiii... aaaaaaahhhh..."

"Tell me you don't care," demanded Asami, changing the angle of the stroke, and Takaba yelped.

"I don't... I don't..." Takaba bit his lower lips. He had difficulties in breathing with so much pleasure attacking his system, let alone to think and talk.

Asami picked up the pace and Takaba growled like crazy.

"Who do you belong to?" Asami demanded again.

Takaba blinked, panting heavily, unable to register the words into his brain.

"Who do you belong to?" repeated Asami, his voice was colder than South Pole now.

Takaba wanted to say something, anything, but could not distract himself from the sensations all over his erection.

"Who do you belong to?!" snapped Asami impatiently.

"You!" Takaba blurted.

Asami rubbed his thumb over the little slit of the head of Takaba's cock. Takaba screamed.

"Say it," ordered Asami.

Takaba cursed his low self control. Cursed Asami 's ability to make him insane with his hand. He cursed the day he met Asami, then he blurted, "Asami, fuck meeeeee!!!"

And Asami rewarded him with a deep kiss that took Takaba's breath away.

They made a big mess on the wooden parquet floor. Takaba thought that Asami must have used the whole content of the hand lotion bottle. By the time Asami finally released him, Takaba was one hundred percent sure that he would not be able to sit properly for at least one month.

Takaba cursed at Asami who got up, and got dressed in a normal way, as if he had not had intense sex for a couple of hours. Takaba could barely move. He followed Asami's movements with his eyes.

Asami went to the camera, and opened the film compartment. He pulled the film out, and tossed it to Takaba.

"Next time you need money, you can come to me, and I'll be happy to make a private video of you," Asami said as he put a fresh cigarette between his lips. "Now that I know that you're such an exhibitionist."

With that, Asami walked away.

Takaba still lied on the floor until he got all his senses back. And as he put his clothes back on, he wondered if Asami paid for Kawaguchi's studio as well.

*
Sign up to rate and review this story