Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Vampire Manor

by HarryGinnyTonks

Voldemort is defeated by a mysterious Vampire Lord. HarryAliciaAngelinaKatie

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Angelina Johnson,Harry - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2008-01-31 - Updated: 2008-02-01 - 3748 words - Complete

?Blocked
A/N: Random one-shot I thought of. Warning for smut!

11 years in to the Second War and the world was on the brink of disaster. Voldemort had made his presence known publicly on the dawn of the new millennium, 5 years ago. Since then, everything had gone downhill. Towns were pillaged and plundered all over Europe. Germany and the majority of the states that formerly made up the Soviet Union had fallen completely. France and Italy were teetering on the brink and the USA was enjoying the first bombardments.

The worst by far was the UK. What had once been the pinnacle of muggle and magical society was a war zone. Almost completely deserted of civilian life, England had become a wasteland of Dementors and fog. The lone remaining outpoint of the Light was Hogwarts. Voldemort had long since razed Hogsmeade but the school held strong against onslaught after onslaught. But the Light’s numbers were dwindling. Fear gripped a populace that knew of the ancient prophecy. Only Harry Potter could destroy the Dark Lord and Harry was gone.

Just after his fifth year at Hogwarts, he returned home to Privet Drive mourning the death of his godfather. Perhaps if he had been accompanied by an Order member, or if he wasn’t in the grips of a downward spiraling depression, he would have noticed the strange detachment he was treated with by his muggle family. He never saw the fury-filled looks sent his way by Dudley, the cool disdain displayed by Vernon and complete and utter insanity that gripped Petunia’s horse-like features. He surely never noticed that all three of his relatives were drinking something every hour on the hour.

All letters to Harry were returned unopened. Hermione, Ginny and Ron fretted and asked Dumbledore to investigate. But the old wizard, in his infinite wisdom, stated that Harry needed time alone and was intentionally ignoring their missives. If they could only communicate with owls, Pig and Errol could have told them that Harry didn’t send them back, but that Privet Drive was abandoned.

September 1st rolled around and Harry Potter was nowhere to be seen. An emergency envoy to Surrey revealed the desolate house of the Dursleys. All three muggles were found dead, drained of blood. Dumbledore relayed the information and the Order was struck dumb. Harry was gone.

The years passed and the war boiled over. Hogwarts shut down as a school in 2001 and became the fulltime headquarters of the Order. The remnants of the ministry joined them in 2003 after Voldemort destroyed London in a haze of giants, werewolves and black cloaked wizards.

Severus Snape had been discovered as a spy when he pushed too far in his attempt to gain information on the whereabouts of Harry. He managed to escape to Hogwarts where he reported that Vampires had assisted the raid on Privet Drive. A brief glimmer of hope returned when he reported that the vampires had disappeared from the service of the Dark Lord, taking the Boy-Who-Lived with them. The hope was extinguished when Snape relayed the vampires had disappeared, having clearly drained the blood of the Chosen One.

Many had fallen in the war. Remus Lupin and Alastor Moody had gone down in a haze of spell-fire during an attack on Hogwarts in 1998. Hestia Jones, Charlie and Ron Weasley to a giant attack in Manchester in 2002. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were pushed to the edge by their sons’ death and pushed over when Ginny Weasley had been found raped and murdered defending a school of children in Portsmouth. Both elder Weasleys slipped in to death soon after. Percy disappeared in the attack on the Ministry. Professor’s Flitwick and McGonagall had fallen in an attack on the Hogwarts Express in 2000, the last trip the train would take.

Now it was 2005 and the decision makers of the Order of the Phoenix sat in the Great Hall, surrounded by the families of their members. Albus Dumbledore, looking every bit his 161 years sat at the head with Hermione on one side and Bill Weasley on the other. Fleur sat with Gabrielle down the table. The twin Weasleys sat together though neither had laughed in years. Amelia Bones sat with her niece Susan talking quietly.

Albus raised his hands for silence at the head table. He sighed. “I do not like this silence from Voldemort’s camp. It does not bode well for us at all.” Heads nodded around the table. Silence usually meant big plans for the flourishing Dark Lord.

Various members of the Order exchanged ideas around the table. The entire hall fell silent as a giant bat swooped through the window. Bats were used as emissaries for one creature: vampires. To see one flying in the daylight was unheard of. To see one with a wingspan over twenty feet was completely deafening. The bat alighted silently on the back of an unused chair. Its gaze swept the hall before tossing a letter on to the table in front of Hermione.

The muggle-born witch picked up the package and examined it. She perfunctorily checked it for Portkeys but found it completely un-magical. She opened it and read it aloud to the assembled audience.

“Dear Order of the Phoenix, I come bearing news. Voldemort…” Her voice cut off as she read ahead. She realized that everyone was waiting on her. Her voice shaking, she continued. “Voldemort is dead.” Whispers and shouts burst out in the hall. Dumbledore shared a glance with Bill Weasley. “Our Lord defeated him a fortnight ago. Please look towards our messenger.” All heads snapped to the giant bat.

Teeth glinting in the filtered sunlight, the bat hopped off its perch and with a pop transformed. In its place stood a pale, elegantly dressed man with dark red hair and dazzlingly white canines. Bill blinked at the slightly familiar face. Wands were snapped out and he sighed.

“What is the phrase…don’t kill the messenger?” He snorted to himself and shook his head. “I come with proof of our claims. Our Lord defeated the evil known as Voldemort exactly 14 days ago.” Dumbledore stood, wand still pointed steadily at the Vampire.

“What proof do you have of your claim? How do we know you are not just an emissary of Voldemort?” The vampire sighed and shook his head. He mumbled something to himself.

“First of all, you know all vampires declared neutrality in this war when our new Lord and Elder took power 5 years ago. Second, not to be cliché, but I come bearing gifts.” He slowly reached in to his pocket and withdrew 5 small wooden boxes. He set them on the ground and stepped back. The room sat frozen as he arched an eyebrow in impatience. He looked imploringly at the waiting Order. “Perhaps one of you mortals may grace me with an engorgio please?” Hermione enlarged the five boxes and everyone stepped back.

They were coffins. The vampire smiled and nodded his thanks to Hermione. He leaned over and grasped the first lid. With a mighty lift, the cover was torn off and slipped aside. The next three coffins followed. Hermione gasped as she was the only person able to see inside. She silently levitated the bodies.

Bellatrix Lestrange stared blankly out at the audience. Her skin was pale and the two bite marks on her neck. Her normally insane and shining violet eyes were dim and lifeless. Lucius Malfoy was next to her. His silver blonde hair was dim and dreadlocked. His customary cold superior look had been replaced by a complete lack of emotion. The bite marks on his necks were his most distinguishing feature. Draco Malfoy floated next to his father, a smaller carbon copy. Finally, Peter Pettigrew was seen. His silver hand was nowhere to be seen, though he was easily identified by the drooping rat like whiskers and his beady dim eyes.

Hermione gently set the bodies of the four most wanted individuals back in their coffins. The vampire tore open the lid of the final coffin and motioned for Hermione. She levitated the body up and silence rang through the hall like a giant bell.

Voldemort looked quite similar to when he had been alive. His skin was still pale and hairless. His eyes were still red though they no longer glowed with power and hatred. His snake-like nostrils lay unmoving on his face.

After a moment, the hall burst in to cheers and shouts. Dumbledore and Hermione descended on the vampire who stood smirking.

“Please, you must let us visit your Lord Elder. We must know what occurred.” The vampire met both mortal’s gaze before smiling, his fangs glinting.

“In his infinite wisdom, My Lord and Elder anticipated your request.” He handed Dumbledore a severed head. Hermione recoiled at the sight. Dumbledore absently noted the familiar face of Rabastan Lestrange. “That will bring 6 people to our manor tomorrow evening at 6. You will leave your wands here. You will stay with your guide at all times.” Dumbledore and Hermione shared a look before nodding.

The room fell silent slowly as eyes returned to the aged Headmaster. The vampire stepped back and nodded his farewell. A voice broke the din. “Percy?” Bill stepped forward, the twins a step behind him. The vampire smiled.

“Hello brothers.” As all three Weasley sons stepped forward, Percy disappeared with a pop and the giant bat soared off out of the window in to the fog.

Silence reigned. Dumbledore turned. “Well this is truly miraculous news for all. Amelia, if you would notify the ICW at once.” The witch nodded and flew out of the room. Murmurs spread through the hall as the fog outside seemed to clear and for the first time in years, the lake was visible from the Great Hall. “Mr. Creevey, notify all relevant news broadcasting agencies.” The group dispersed as Dumbledore snapped out orders left and right.

Soon, Dumbledore stood with Hermione, the three Weasley brothers and Tonks alone. “Gather here tomorrow at 6. We are attending the Lord to see how he managed to defy the Prophecy.” All five nodded and departed; eager to spend time with what was left of their families.

With a tug behind the navel and a pop, the 6 appeared outside an impressive looking manor. Dumbledore stood in front, Hermione and Tonks directly behind him. The twins stood on either side, looking around warily. Bill stood in the back. With a step forward, Dumbledore rang the ominous doorbell.

The door opened inwards with a creak. A figure stood smiling at them and the three younger males gaped. A devastatingly beautiful vampire stood smirking at them. Her dazzling blonde hair ran down her back. Her black dress, ending mid-thigh, did nothing to hide her lithe and voluptuous body. She noted the nearly drooling boys before turning and walking silently away. The Order members followed her. She walked with silent, prowling steps in her bare feet.

They made their way down a long hallway. Doors were opened on either side and the Order was silent as they watched the first approach.

Inside, a powerfully built man was grinning as two busty vampire girls orally serviced him. The girls were moaning and gasping around his cock and he casually stroked their hair, letting out a short grunt here and there.

Within the next room, a male vampire was strapped naked to the wall by his wrists and ankles. A female vampire in a leather bodysuit held a whip. As they walked by, the woman stepped forward and sank her teeth in to the male’s neck, drawing blood and causing both vampires to groan.

On and on it went, the endless hallway filled with rooms of pure lust and debauchery. Hermione kept her gaze straight forward, as did Dumbledore. The three younger boys couldn’t help looking in and were horrified at the sights. Tonks wore an appropriate expression of shock but she couldn’t deny the undeniable attraction she felt. The rooms flitted by. One contained three identical vampire women, probably sisters if not triplets. They were covered in a sheen of sweat as they hungrily ate each other out, tongues filling all three of their sibling’s holes.

The six Order members kept walking slowly through the halls, passing dozens of doors. Finally they approached a large set of double doors, the imposing oak towering above even Dumbledore. The blonde stopped outside of the door and rapped lightly on the door with her knuckles. Even that simple gesture drew a shudder from the watching Order members. The blonde girl smirked at the mortals.

With an ominous creak, the door cracked open and the blonde winked at the mortals before slipping in silently. The door was shut behind her and the Order members froze, remembering the warning Percy left them.

A minute passed by before the door creaked again. Tonks and Hermione jumped as the door opened inward. The group entered and turned to face the large bedroom.

They fell in to a shocked silence at the scene before them. Harry Potter lay back on a large bed, his powerfully muscled arms resting on the top of the headboard behind him. Far from the scrawny, malnourished child they remembered him as, his body was tall and slim but racked with compressed muscles. He smiled at them evilly, all 6 Order members noticing his lengthy and razor sharp canines.

It was only after a few seconds that their gazes traveled further south. Gasps escaped all six, even the normally stoic Headmaster at the sight. Atop Harry’s waist, a round chocolate-skinned vampire was bouncing on Harry’s enlarged cock, facing away from him. Her eyes were rolling up in her skull in pleasure, and her pink tongue lolled out of her mouth. The sight of her ebony hips swallowing Harry’s almost purple erection was easily the most erotic thing the Order members had seen in quite some time. Fred stepped forward and gaped. “Angelina?”

The girl looked forward and smiled evilly at him. Behind her, two girls lay next to Harry, kissing and licking hungrily at his neck and chest. One was the blonde girl from before and the other was a beautifully tanned girl, her chestnut brown hair lay along her back. Fred spoke again. “Katie? Alicia?!” Both girls turned back, and unashamed of their nudity, smiled at him.

In unison they spoke. “Hello Gred. Forge.” With that, they turned back and simultaneously sank their fangs in to Harry’s neck, causing him to convulse in pleasure. Harry gripped an ass-cheek of each girl in each hand and held them against him. Both girls rubbed their bodies madly along his side. After a moment, both girls backed away, leaving bloody streaks running down their chins. Harry growled and pulled Angelina back without disconnecting her from his erection. Her large brown areolas pointed at the ceiling as her arched back showed her voluptuous breasts to the world. With a growl, he sank his teeth in to her neck and she climaxed on the spot. He drank from her hungrily before grunting and flooding her insides with cum.

Angelina toppled off him and the Order could only watch as Katie hopped on to his still-hard cock, licking his chest as she rode him. Angelina lay next to Harry, absently stroking his arm while Harry pulled Alicia forward until she was straddling his raised face. With a moan from the brown-haired beauty, Harry devoured her womanhood, her hips bucking uncontrollably in to Harry’s face. From her resting position, Angelina stroked Katie’s back softly while the blonde shocked the Order again by smacking Alicia hard on the ass, the red mark bruising her tanned skin. After a second spank, Alicia screamed and came all over Harry’s face. At that moment, Katie and Harry both came in to each other, Katie falling to the opposite side of Harry.

Alicia slid down and whispered in Harry’s ear and he smiled. Alicia moved down as Harry whispered to Katie and Angelina who sat up. Alicia faced the Order and straddled Harry’s hips on her feet. Angelina spread Alicia’s cheeks while Katie stroked Harry back to full mast, leaving her hand coated in juices. With a sultry moan from Alicia, Katie slipped a finger in to her backdoor, loosening her up. While Katie loosened Alicia, Angelina stroked Harry from base to head, keeping him coated in juices.

With a primal scream, Alicia shuddered as Harry placed his head on her rosette and entered her slowly. Soon he was fully sheathed and Alicia began moaning as she began bouncing on him slowly and luxuriously. Harry dropped his head back and groaned as Katie and Angelina began cleaning his face of fluids and kissing slowly.

Tonks surreptitiously slipped a hand inside her robes and began furiously fingering herself to gain the relief she desperately needed. Harry immediately met her eyes and smiled as she blushed but didn’t stop.

With a groan from Harry and a squeal from Alicia, she flooded the bed and he flooded her ass with cum. After a few more pumps in to her, Harry gently disengaged from her ass and she fell backwards on to his chest. Angelina slid behind Harry and he lay between her legs, resting his head in the valley between her breasts.

Katie shoved Alicia over and she settled under Harry’s right arm while Alicia settled under his left. Both girls dropped their heads to his chest and began lazily tracing a finger along his cut abs and chest.

Harry sighed and rubbed both girls on top of him along their backs, from their neck to the small of their backs. Angelina serenely ran her hands through Harry’s coal-black hair. Harry smiled and looked up to the Order.

“Can I help you?” The question, after almost fifteen minutes of hardcore sex, stupefied the Order better than any spell could have.

Finally Dumbledore stepped forward. “Harry, it is so-,” Harry snarled and cut the Headmaster off.

“You will address me by my title, Lord Elder Potter Draculus. Failure to do so will get you ejected from my lands.” Dumbledore could only whiten at the rage-filled gaze that Harry leveled on him.

“I beg apologies. Lord Elder Potter Draculus, it is quite a delight to see you alive. May I request to hear how you survived?” Harry cocked an eyebrow but the effect was ruined as Alicia attracted his attention by stroking his flaccid cock lovingly.

“I was captured by vampires supposedly in the service of Voldemort. However, the leader Lord Elder Draculus had his own plans. He needed an heir and who better than the Boy-Who-Lived? He Turned me, trained me for 5 years before stepping down in to an advisory position. I trained in the vampire arts until I was ready to kill Voldemort, which I did.” The Order could only stand there as he told his story in a monotone voice.

Dumbledore opened and closed his mouth for a moment before responding. “Very well then. Lord Elder Potter Draculus, may I ask that you come with us back to England to give a statement and return to your friends?”

Harry shook his head mournfully before responding. “Albus, you are quite the fool. Besides the twins, Hermione and perhaps Tonks, I have no friends in England anymore. I will not be your Golden Boy, nor the poster boy of the Ministry.” Dumbledore dropped his head and turned to walk away. As he approached the door, vampire guards sprang out of nowhere and blocked his way.

Dumbledore turned back to Harry to see the former Gryffindor glaring at him. “You dare leave without my dismissal? Fool of a mortal, we are not finished. As I have cleaned up your little mess of a Dark Lord, you will go to your ministry and enact the following laws immediately and without exception. All restrictions on vampires will be removed. We will not feed on humans as vampire blood can feed us quite well, as you can see by our demonstration earlier.” Dumbledore gaped; those laws would be tough to enact.

Before he could protest, Katie broke the silence. “You will do as my Master Lord wishes, or we will unleash the full fury of the vampire nation upon England.” Bill stepped forward to argue when Alicia cut him off.

“We have contacted all the other major wizarding nations and they have agreed to our demands in exchange for taking care of Voldemort. If we attack, you will receive no aid and will fall in minutes.” Now Hermione stepped forward to rebuff that.

Angelina shut her up. “In the past five years, our Master Lord has united all 79 clans of Vampire in Europe and has established a strong alliance with the clans in Africa, Asia and America. We will descend upon you with the force of 12 millions vampires, as opposed to the 15 million wizards and witches in the UK, approximately 8 million of which are children, women or the elderly. Of the remaining 7 million men of a suitable age, only 1.5 million are trained in even the most basic of combat. You will fall without a peep.” The Order fell silent.

Harry smiled and smirked as Katie fidgeted. He sighed before patting her head. “Go Katie.” The blonde vampire jumped down the bed and engulfed Harry’s cock in her mouth. “She has quite the appetite for me. Order, you are dismissed.” The vampire guards escorted the Order out as Alicia began furiously kissing Harry while Angelina began eating out the exposed pussy of Katie as she feasted upon Harry’s cock. Harry’s emerald glare didn’t soften until they left.

HARRY POTTER LIVES! VAMPIRE LORD DEMANDS
FULL RIGHTS OF VAMPIRES WITHIN ENGLAND UNDER
THREAT OF INVASION

In shocking news, Albus Dumbledore, Supreme Mugwump and Headmaster of Hogwarts, has reported that Harry Potter is alive and well. Not only that, he is a Vampire and the Lord Elder at that. As is well known, The Dark Lord Voldemort was only vulnerable to Potter. Voldemort was killed a week ago by Harry Potter, who has united the vampires of Europe. In exchange for his victory, Minister Shacklebolt has repealed every single vampire restriction act in existence, giving vampire full rights as wizards and witches. One can only wonder what else Lord Elder Potter Draculus, as he wishes to be called, wants in exchange for his power and victory against the Dark Lord?
Sign up to rate and review this story