Categories > Books > Harry Potter

The Big Payback

by LabRat

Payback is a b!tch

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Parody,Romance - Characters: Harry,Bellatrix,Pansy,Narcissa - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2008-01-10 - Updated: 2008-01-10 - 13288 words - Complete

?Blocked
To all that read this, you must forgive me. I was rather pissed off at someone the day I wrote most of this. When I got home, I decided to read to calm my nerves, and grabbed the first book that I touched. It just so happened to be the first Harry Potter book. Needless to say, reading about the Dursley’s abuse didn’t help my mood, but it did give me an outlet with which to release said anger. I’d seen other fics like this (most not as cruel, though some even more gruesome), and tossed my hat in so to speak. So before you read, I would like to apologize to the characters for how many of them are portrayed, to the readers for having to put up with AWS (Angry Writer Syndrome), and finally to J.K. Rowling for abusing her characters. On a side note, I wasn’t going to post this, but figured what the hell. Enjoy, or not, it’s up to you. I also have a list of other characters that can be brought up if you like the story, and you’d like for me to continue this. It’ll be a series of connected one shots though, and there may be guest appearances in some (like another girl in the Pansy chapter, or Bellatrix getting it in the Rita chapter). I also want to warn you that things rarely go as planned, and there will be a running gag of a certain surprise twist at the end of each spot.

Bellatrix (I warn you, this will be pretty gritty if I do it. I made reference to him doing something to her in Petunia’s, but I don’t have anything actually planned out. If you do ask for this, be warned that what he does to her will be bad, and I mean make Voldie proud bad. There will also be a long wait for it, because I’d have to go to my bad place. I‘m not really into things like that, and it will take some time to get it sadistic enough, but not go too far.)
Marietta (is a possibility, but not a serious one, since all she did was the sneak thing; I‘ll only do hers if it‘s requested a lot)
Rita Skeeter (she goes back to her old ways, and Harry take exception to one of her stories)
Pansy (she’s mostly in the same boat as Narcissa, only with the added fact of trading insults; not much to get payback over, and if it is then he‘d have to do just about any girl that badmouthed him during either his second or fifth year)
Narcissa (not sure, because she hasn’t really done anything to him except look down her nose at him)

Any others that the readers want to see, that they think deserve it. I will not do Trelawney though. Even though she is part of the cause of Harry’s bad lot, she doesn’t have any real control over her gift. I know I could do Umbridge, but that’s just gross. Even with a polyjuice, it’s still Umbridge. It should also be noted, that while I will accept others, he’ll only pay them back, and that will be it. He’s only keeping the ones on my list (not because I‘m selfish, but I‘m a bit lazy, and six girls in a stable will be too many to keep up with for me as is). Since this is largely viewers choice, feel free to send ideas of who you’d like to see, and what you’d like to see happen to them. If someone, however, requests a girl that I don’t think deserves it, then she’ll just be a guest appearance.

Payback is a bitch, and so is my aunt.
Payback is a bitch, and so is Bellatrix Lestrange.
Payback is a bitch, and so is Marietta Edgecomb.(?)
Payback is a bitch, and so is Rita Skeeter.
Payback is a bitch, and so is Pansy Parkinson.(?)
Payback is a bitch, and so is Narcissa Malfoy.(?)
Who ever else the reviewers want to see that they think DESERVE it.


Payback is a bitch, and so is my aunt. My uncle and cousin are assholes too, but my revenge was for my dear Aunt Petunia. Why just her, and not the other two, you ask? Well the answer to that is quite simple. While Vernon and Dudley may have been the ones to brutalize me, she was the one that let it happen. She allowed her husband to treat me that way, and said nothing when he taught Dudley to act the same way. She was blood, the only one of the three I even considered family. This may just be my opinion, but when it comes to family, no matter how much you dislike them, you don’t just sit by and watch things like that happen to them if you can stop it. Don’t worry about Vernon and Dudley though; they wouldn’t get off scott free either. Well, no point in putting it off any longer. Time to proceed with the evening’s events. Standing, I made my announcement.

“Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, I want you to know that I’m not coming back to stay next year.” Have you ever seen a fat man whose face was stuck between shock and glee. I tell you, it was not pretty. “I’ll make a single visit to retrieve something I plan on leaving this year, but once I have it, you won’t see me again.” I took a breath, and gathered my Gryffindor about me. Once I made my declaration, there was no backing out. Okay here goes nothing. “As such, I have decided to take my revenge on you before I leave.”

“I know you can’t do magic outside of that ruddy school of yours, so what are you gonna do?” Vernon replied smugly. “As soon as dinner is over, I‘m going to beat you to within an inch, for even suggesting to take some sort of revenge. We told your freaky friends that we‘d leave you alone, but I won‘t stand for being threatened in my own house.” Deciding to keep certain bits of knowledge to myself for a bit, I continued, ignoring the other comment.

“Magic is forbidden yes, but potion brewing is not, as it does not usually require magic. I brewed five specific potions, all of them conveniently tasteless, and slipped them into tonight’s dinner.” A look of real fear passed through them. I bet they thought I’d poisoned them. “Don’t worry, I didn’t poison you; I would likely have to explain your deaths, and that corrupt bastard of a Minister Fudge has it out for me.” I paused to let them sigh in relief, before bursting all their hope filled bubbles. “First for Uncle Vernon and Dudley, a couple impotency potions, to make sure you don‘t pass on your abusive habits to another generation. Next is the lead weight potion, but that won‘t kick in for a few minutes yet. When it does though, your body will feel like it weights a ton when you try to move.” Vernon stood in a rage, and assumed his attack position. I only smirked, and drew my wand. I rather enjoyed watching him pale when I told him I was, in fact, allowed to do magic. “Next is myself. I gave myself a potion used for men who have problems reproducing. It helps keep them going, as well as increases emissions. The best part, is that I can keep getting erections, and belting out massive amounts of jumped up sperm until I take the antidote. I have it upstairs, and I think I’ll wait until it’s time to go back to school before I take it. But I digress, back to my explanation. While I don’t need it, it makes my loads much bigger, and my revenge that much sweeter (and between you and me, years of wanking revealed that mine are already naturally big).” Turning to Petunia, I noticed a look of trepidation on her face. “Now the coup de grace, my lovely Aunt Petunia; and I use two of those terms rather loosely. In your soup, I laced a potion that exponentially lowers your inhibitions. This potion is special though, because it has a few properties that you may find interesting. You see, instead of forcing your mind to not care what you’re doing, your body is what is uninhibited. You see, your hate and disgust for me will still be as present as it has always been, but your body will ignore it, and act on its own instincts. Essentially, your mind will hate it, but your body will relish it as if I was that man on your daytime dramas that you lust after.” I could only grin at my Aunt’s expression of hatred. If she thought that was bad, then what I said next would really get her. “I also laced it with a strong fertility potion; one, that‘s to date, had a 96 percent success rate. Not to mention, that most magical products seem to have a much stronger effect on muggles. Your reproductive system will be kicked into overdrive for a few hours, until the potion wears off.” Here I paused to see if she could figure out where this was going. The dawning look of horror on her face said yes. Vernon made to stand again, but found himself unable to move. I threw him a bone, he was my uncle after all. “It would seem that the Lead Weight Potion has kicked in. Now I don’t have to worry about you, and can concentrate all my attention on Aunt Petunia. The best part is, that you can’t do anything but watch as I fuck your wife like the slut she is.” I noticed the shocked looks of my family, and chuckled. “That’s right Auntie, I’m going to fuck you seven ways from Sunday, and the potions will make sure that you’ll not only conceive, but that your body, at least, will enjoy it. I’ll also be leaving you with a couple of protection and compulsion charms to make sure that you carry this baby to term, and that it stays healthy.” Looking at her distraught face, I couldn’t help be amazed that all of this was possible because of a simple letter from Gringotts.

888888
It was about two weeks before my birthday, and I was sitting on my bed with nothing to do. Dumbledore had come the night before to talk with me, and ask my help. He’d been unsure where everything stood with Sirius’ inheritance, and had brought Kreacher to see if I had control over him. He’d then taken me to go recruit Professor Slughorn for Hogwarts this year. Although I’d had to come back to the Dursley’s, he’d told me that he’d be back in no more than a week to get me. Grimmauld Place had been closed off since Sirius’ death, and only the owner could give access. It was for the better; I didn’t want to be there, that place disgusts me to no end. That brought me to my current situation: I was bored. I’d have gone outside, but it was far too hot. I’d just started reading a Beginners Potions book, trying to make sense of Snape’s lessons, when two owls had flown into my room about a minute apart. First was Hedwig, the second was a small brown ball of hyperactive fluff. Luckily for me, Hedwig decided to help in Pig’s capture. As soon as he’d flown through the window, my girl had taken a swipe at him to slow his momentum. After snagging the small owl, and extracting its letter, I took the other from Hedwig’s outstretched leg. That one was from Hermione, and as usual, detailed how her summer was going, inquired about mine, talked about school (namely the OWLs, and her anticipation at seeing her scores), and told me that if I needed to talk that I could owl her anytime. Pig had two letters strapped to him, one from Ron predictably, and the other from Ginny. Ron’s letter was more of the usual; Quidditch, namely Chudley’s surprise upset over the Wimbourne Wasps, complaining about Fred and George, chores, and his own inability to gather the courage to ask Hermione out. He too made a note to write if I needed to talk to anyone. What they didn’t know was that I was already over Sirius’ death. Don’t worry, I wasn’t going insane. Remus and Tonks had come over within the first few days to talk with me, and to convince me that it wasn’t my fault. Although I sometimes still felt the guilt, they helped me come to an understanding. In a bizarre twist of irony, Ginny’s letter was the most helpful. It was in her letter that I found out the standings of things. Seems that things were a bit hectic until they were able to get back into Grimmauld Place. They were only just calming down. I was a little disappointed that Mrs. Weasley was angry with me for putting Ron and Ginny in danger. I wasn’t even invited to stay with them at The Burrow. Ginny thinks that she was just worried, but I think she knows how much danger they’re in because of me. Now while I admire my friends’ conviction to stay with me despite the danger, I still had to admit that Mum Weasley was right. Getting out a piece of parchment, I composed a few notes. To Ron and Hermione, I simply replied to their inquiries; for Ginny I put a little more thought into it.


Hey Gin,

To be honest, I have to thank you for giving me any information. I’m not surprised your mom reacted the way she did, really. She loves you more than anything in the world, and after losing her brothers to Voldemort, she’s worried about you. The fact that you followed me into the fire had to have been unnerving for her. I really don’t mind not being invited; the Dursleys haven’t been too bad this year. Don’t be too hard on her, she just needs some time to cool down after that scare last term. Even if she doesn’t, then I’m still glad I was able to call you all family for as long as I did. I guess I’ll see you at Headquarters when Dumbledore comes to get me.

Harry
p.s. Good luck with Dean.


Tying the letters to Pig, I went back to the window to let him out. As soon as I got to the window, I could smell the stench of smoke and alcohol coming from Mundungus. Just as I was about to go back to my reading, a dark gray screech owl came through, dropped a letter on my lap, circled the room once, and flew right back out the window. Boggled out of my mind, I looked at the letter, and found that it was from Gringotts. Opening it, I read what would be the greatest letter to ever be delivered to me.


Mr. Potter,

It has become our understanding that Sirius Black has passed away. Per his instructions in his will, you are to be emancipated upon his death, on the provision that you seek council from one Remus Lupin if you need advice. Congratulations on your adulthood Mr. Potter. We hope to see you at your earliest convenience at Gringotts to sign a few forms, and for the will reading of your parents. You are now the Head of the Houses of Black and Potter, we expect great things from you. This letter is a portkey to the bank, just say your name and destination, which is the Gringotts Inheritance Department.

Good Day
Master Ripjaw
Gringotts Inheritance Department


Now this was interesting. Looking at the sleeping Dung, I grabbed my wand from my bed. Quietly, but clearly, I followed the directions in the letter. I felt the tug behind my navel, and a second later, I was standing in a room with a long table. Not even a moment later, a stately looking goblin with gray wisps for hair walked into the room. He motioned for me to follow him, and led me to an ornate circular office. Waiting for us in the office was a very old goblin sitting behind a desk.

“Ah, Mr. Potter, how good to see you. I am Master Ripjaw.” The goblin stated in a raspy voice. I returned his greeting, as it was only proper. I have to admit though, his voice creeped me out at first. It sounded like Voldemort‘s only with a lot more bass to it. “We will only take a few moments of your time. We only asked you here to fill out and sign a few forms.”

“What kinds of forms?” I didn’t want to sign anything that could be potentially harmful to me. Almost as if he was reading my mind, he answered.

“Nothing of that nature, just a few minor things. We just need you to sign to confirm that you have heard your parents will, and will accept the duties and titles associated with being the future head of two houses. While you are a legal adult, I regret to inform you, that certain laws dictate that you reach your majority before you are allowed certain privileges.”

“Like performing magic outside of school.” The Goblin gave me a conspirator's smile.

“To an extent yes. You are allowed to perform certain bits of magic, now; but nothing more than your basic household charms.” I nodded my understanding. “We also need you to sign a form stating whether you want Gringotts to continue managing your accounts and finances.”

“I thought that’s what you do anyway.” I was a little confused, to say the least.

“Oh no Mr. Potter. Yes we handle the money, and it is kept in our bank, but most families hire solicitors to handle their finances.” He sneered. “They don’t trust goblins, you see.”

“Well, I have no problem with you handling my accounts, especially if my parents felt you trustworthy enough to do it.” The Elderly Goblin then pointed to the two seats in front of his desk.

“As you wish Mr. Potter, shall we?” I nodded, and sat down.

Amazingly, he took the other seat, which made me feel kind of special. It was like he saw me as an equal in this transaction. He pulled the file forward, and we spent an hour going over the documents. I must admit I cried when I heard my parents will, but wasn’t surprised with its contents. The only thing that angered me any was that I was to only go to my aunt if there was no one else who could take me. I understand Dumbledore’s reasoning, but it still ticked me.

Once everything had been taken care of, I went to my family vault. I grabbed a bunch of books, at least two from nearly every subject I had at Hogwarts, including a more in depth beginner potions guide (a Muggleborns best friend, and something that I should have been privy to long before now), and one on advanced potions. I decided early on that I would take the NEWT; even if wasn’t taking the class. It would be the perfect way to spite Snape. On the way back up, I asked if I could have the Black and Potter vaults combined into one. While the answer was yes, it would mean another form to sign, and a half hour wait. So I sat down, and started reading the potions book. Just looking at the index, I found several potions that piqued my interest. It wasn’t until I came across the Lead Weight potion that my mind thought of the Dursleys. That one thought began my plan for revenge. Once I’d signed all of my forms, I made another trip to my trust vault, and took out some gold. With the help of the goblins, I made a trip to the Apothecaries in Diagon, Knocturn, and Galliant Alleys. While there, I got some of everything they’d allow me to purchase; even the dark and obscure stuff. Most of those were only sold to me, because I was the first customer that could afford it. Once I had my ingredients, I made my trip back home. I asked to have the portkey drop me off in the abandoned park, and walked home from there. Luckily I did, because the guard had changed, and Nymphadora Tonks looked none too happy that I was missing.

“And just where have you been mister?” It made me laugh that every female member of the Order mother henned me, none more so than Mrs. Weasley (though I‘m not too sure on her anymore), Hermione, and most recently in a more sisterly role, Tonks.

“I went for a walk, like I always do.” I smiled sweetly to her, and she growled out several atrocities that would be bestowed upon Dung when she got a hold of him. Now, I don’t think that even half of that stuff was possible, even with magic, but I’d gladly pay to see her try. I admit that having Dung guard me is nice since it allowed me to get to Gringotts, but his poor guarding was a detriment to my safety. I’ve often wondered why, if Dumbledore is so concerned with my health, he leaves me with the Dursleys or assigns Dung guard duty.

“Well let us know next time, you nearly gave me a heart attack.” She grew her chest out until it was barely able to fit into her shirt, and pulled me into a hug.

I’m sad to say that I screamed like a small child, when she pulled me in. She placed her hand on my head, and smushed it into her chest to the point that breathing became difficult. She knew I hated when Mrs. Weasley did that, and knew it would frustrate me to no end. I decided a little payback was in order, and I was also becoming desperate for air. Shifting my head a bit, I opened my mouth, and lightly bit down on whatever I could get between my teeth. The reaction was immediate, and I breathed in as much air as I could in the first gulp. Rubbing her sore busom, she gave me a stern McGonagall look. Her glare was promising pain that I’d prefer to avoid; so I gave her a sheepish look, and tried to explain my actions.

“Sorry, but I couldn’t breath. I panicked, and with the lack of air, my brain didn’t really think things completely through.” Her glare softened, but she still had a hard look.

“I guess I could let it go this time. Death by breast asphyxiation is a bit of an embarrassing way to go; especially for ‘The Chosen One’.” I frowned at the nickname the Prophet had given me, before I brightened.

“As nice as it would be, yeah, it’s a rather sad way to bite it.” She gave me one of her half smirk, half glares, and pointed to the house.

“Inside buster, you’re grounded for a week.” She said, now with a full blown smirk.

“WHAT?!” I yelled. “How can you ground me?”

“I’m on duty tonight, and I’m the big sister, remember. Not to mention, I got attacked by the Abominable Booby Biter, so I say so. Now git.” It was childish, I know, but that’s the kind of relationship Tonks and I had developed. The absolute, most childish brother and sister pair you’d ever meet. While I know that she didn’t have any real authority over me, I still abided by her punishment, because she was one of the closest people I had to family.

“Okay...oneechan.” Ha, Dudley’s little anime obsession was good for something. I ducked into the house before she could retaliate. She hated being referred to that way. Mainly because she felt that most anime big sisters her age, were portrayed as big breasted tarts, with kinks and fetish lists a mile long. I personally haven’t seen any like that, so it makes me wonder what kind of anime she’s been watching.

For my week long punishment, I stayed in the house, and read my new books. After a few days of reading the beginner’s guide, my old Potions books, and the new one, I had come across a slew of potions to use for revenge against Vernon and Dudley, but nothing that I felt would be good enough for Petunia. I knew I could use magic, but I wanted to keep that as a last resort. It wasn’t until I was walking past my aunt and uncle’s bedroom one night from the bathroom that I was inspired. I’d heard Aunt Petunia moaning, and whispering to what it sounded like was Uncle Vernon, about how he hadn’t touched her in so long. This confused me, because I could hear Vernon downstairs with his poker buddies. Once I got back from my bathroom break, I continued working on the potions that I started three days before. There were several times in the brewing that they had to be taken off of the fire, and allowed to set. I’d already decided that if I couldn’t find a way to get all three of them, then I’d probably not do it. While waiting for the Lead Weight and Impotency potions to mature (they have to set for a few hours), I read some more of the new book. It was when I turned to page 392, that I found the perfect revenge. There on the page was the Uninhibitor Potion, and that immediately made me think of what I’d heard my aunt doing. I knew that what I was thinking was sick and wrong, more than likely in the category of wrong-sick, but it was the perfect payback. Turning to read the instructions and ingredients, I came across another potion that would make my revenge against Aunt Petunia complete. The only problem, was that I needed time that I didn’t have to do it. While my mind was on the book, Hedwig hopped over and nipped me on the finger. In a gesture that only served to further my theory that she was smarter than your average post owl, she pointed her head to the calendar on the wall above my bed. I’d marked the days I’d need to send the Order a letter (which is funny, because there’s a guard stationed right outside the house). Seeing that I indeed needed to send one either that night or the next morning, I put my thoughts on hold to write my letter. As I sat down at my desk, a thought came to me that would give me the time I needed to implement my revenge. I just needed a good reason, and almost as soon as I thought it, one came to me. I took out a self inking quill I‘d bought during my trip to Diagon, and began to write.


Dear Order,

As per your request, this is my required letter. I also wanted to let you know that I’ve decided to stay here for the summer. And no Hermione and Remus, I’m not trying to push you away, I just want a little more time with plainness before having to deal with the backlash of last term. I’m having my uncle take me to the Leaky Cauldron after my letter comes, so you won‘t have to worry about my school supplies. I’ll see you all on the first. I hope you’re all well.

Harry

p.s. Congratulations Ron and Hermione on your OWLS; and someone let me know when Tonks tells Moony about her fur fetish. (Not really a fetish, she just likes the bloke.)


After reading through it the first time, I added the congratulations on their OWL scores (they‘d come the day before), and my shot at Tonks. I knew in the back of my mind that she’d make me pay for that, but it was for a good cause. I tied the bundle to Hedwig, she took flight, and I laid back on my bed. I’d start my potions for Petunia tomorrow, and then I’d take my revenge on the Dursleys. Payback truly was a bitch, and they’d soon know how much of one. I sat up that night, and wondered what Voldemort would think if he found out.

888888

Coming back from my reminiscence, I decided to commence with my plan. I noticed that my uncle and cousin were struggling to move, and figured it was time to get this over with. Smirking to myself, I made my way around the table to my aunt’s side, where she was gripping the table. My guess is she thought it would help fight the effects of the potion. I stood in such a way that my slowly hardening member was rubbing her bare forearm through my clothing. Her sudden intake of breath told me she felt my little (for now) surprise. I also noticed that she hadn’t moved her arm away from it. With a flick of my wand, I turned her chair until it was facing me. Leaning over, I ran my hands up her bony thighs, pulling her skirt up in the process. When I reached her hips, I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her knickers, and pulled them down. I eventually had to drop to my knees, to get them off; seems like Petunia didn’t want to cooperate just yet. Once I’d finally gotten the damnable garments off of her, I used my position to take a look at my prize. To say the least, it wasn’t all that inviting. It wasn’t disgusting, just mildly unattractive; and I had to wonder if it’d always looked like this, or if she’d just eventually stopped caring. I also noticed that her muff was about like the Sahara desert. Looking up at her, I told her just that.

“Looks like you seem to be a bit on the dry side, can’t have that, now can we?” I don’t know why, but I felt like imitating Lucius Malfoy for a moment. “It might be a little uncomfortable if we don‘t moisten things up a bit.” Reaching out with my hand, I began to stroke the outer lips of my aunt’s pussy.

During the initial stages of Petunia’s punishment, I found out some very interesting things. All it took was a simple potion to lower her inhibitions, and she lit up like a light bulb. That with a couple of strokes, her cunt would go from desert dry to swamp wet. Not only that, but she came so easily that a virgin could out last her. You’d almost think someone had hexed her to orgasm at the smallest amount of pleasure. I had to stop myself from laughing as I continued to stroke her overflowing cunt. If she was gushing this much, and she hadn’t even come yet, what would her orgasm be like? Of course, as soon as I thought this, she screamed, and I had to move or get caught by the water hose that was my aunt cumming. When I looked up at her face, I could see the hatred, disgust, and loathing in her eyes, but a look of utter pleasure was adorning the rest of her face. I’m partially aware that what I was doing could be considered rape, but she deserved this, and she wasn’t telling me to stop. One of the side effects of the potion was that even if her inhibitions were lowered, she still had mental faculties enough to make that decision. It seemed my theory about her not getting it from Vernon was right, and she was susceptible to temptation. Standing up, I grabbed her hand, and placed it on my clothed crotch. She looked at me with disbelieving eyes, but I didn’t care. I gave her an expectant look, and she slowly went to work. I wasn’t going to rush this, or physically force her; it’d hurt her more when she did it herself. I smirked as, more than likely against her own morals, she started to rub the bulge in my pants. I released a soft moan at the feelings. Having never had a girlfriend, this was all rather new to me. With her other hand, she began to lower the zipper on my jeans, followed by the button. She slowly pulled them down, and her eyes widened slightly at my size. Grasping at the legs to my boxers, she pulled those down as well, and froze. Her eyes widened comically; almost as if she wasn’t expecting that, and I took the chance to kick out of my pants, boxers, and shoes. She gaped at my dick for a moment, before regaining her hateful glare, and stroking it. Wrapping her fingers tightly around me, she began rubbing gently up and down my shaft, coaxing another moan out of my throat. After a few minutes, I was fully hard, and struggling not to blow my wad. Again, with only my own hand for experience, this was becoming overwhelming. A bit of pre-cum oozed out of the tip, and she scooped it up for better lubing. I frowned. I didn’t want to cum in her hand, that wouldn’t satisfy my revenge. I then got a wicked idea, and voiced it.

“Wouldn’t you like a taste, Aunt Petunia?” While my smile was falsely innocent, my intentions were anything but.

She narrowed her eyes in a glare, before giving my shaft a long lick. It seemed as if she did want to taste it, go figure. As her tongue traveled from the base to tip, I couldn’t help the shiver that ran down my spine. This was better than mine, and her hands combined. Placing the head between her lips, she began to suck in as much as she could. It was like a piece of heaven. As she wrapped her soft lips around my dick, I found out something else about my aunt. She truly was a whore. She sucked, licked, nibbled, and bobbed on my cock like she’d been doing it for years, and it was the only sustenance that she could acquire. It felt so good, that my brain felt like it was shutting down. With so much pleasure being given, there was no way I could have lasted longer than a minute or so. Besides, I was still a virgin, I wasn’t really expected to. The time between feeling the boil in my stomach, to bursting with ecstasy was no more than a few seconds. The only warning she got was my grunt, and my cock swelling in her mouth, before it was flooded. Almost as if driven by instinct, she began pumping my stiff with her hand, and swallowing as much as she could, as quickly as she could. In the end, it still proved to be too much. With puffed out cheeks, she pulled away, catching a sizable facial. I could even see some of my semen escaping the corners of her mouth as she tried to swallow it. When the flow had finally subsided, and her mouth was again empty, she sucked the head into her mouth again to catch the last little dribbles beading up at the tip. Then without warning, she seemed to remember where she was, what she was doing, and with whom. The look of shock, disgust, fear, and shame crossing her features made my heart soar. I looked at her still clothed chest to see that her blouse was a complete mess.

“Let’s get that messy top off of you, eh love?”

I used the endearment just to piss her off, and if the glare I got was any indication, she was pissed. She said nothing however, as she unbuttoned her blouse, and shrugged it off. Reaching around, she unsnapped her bra, and pulled it off her shoulders. It joined her blouse and panties on the floor. I’m sad to report, that my aunt’s breasts were as disappointing as her cunt. Her mid-ranged B-cup sagged in an unattractive manner, and made me almost not want to finish the job. Regardless, I brought my lips into range, and captured one of her nipples in my mouth. The fact that she was moaning despite her disgust simply amazed me. Switching back and forth, I decided to play with her some more, and stuck two fingers into her saturated fuck box, and began pumping in and out. I watched her mouth open and close in semi-soft moans, and then open wide in screeches of ecstasy when she climaxed. After about her fourth gushing orgasm since I’d started on her breasts, I found my hand was covered in her juices. Curious, I gave it a taste, and found it to be a bit bitter for my liking. It didn’t put me too off going down on a woman, as I figured it was just my aunt imitating old milk. Pulling back, I guided my aunt to her knees in front of me, while I leaned against the kitchen table. Using her own juices, I covered my cock in a light glaze, and guided it back to her mouth. I didn’t even have to say anything. She engulfed my cock with as much enthusiasm as she had the first time. I could feel her arousal, and her immense shame at her arousal, rolling off in waves. As she bobbed, I placed my wet hand into her hair, and pulled her forward, while I thrust into her mouth. I almost broke when I felt my head hit her throat. To my utter surprise, when her mouth had completely taken in my entire cock, she took it like it was nothing. I’d stuffed an eight inch cock, with above average thickness, down her gullet, and she didn’t gag once. I swear it’s amazing what one can learn when they take the initiative. As typical of one with little experience, throat fucking my aunt for another five minutes had me close again. Getting a wicked idea, I reached down, and began rubbing her still soaked cunt. When I felt like I was close enough to eruption, I pulled out. While I was tempted to just fill her throat again, I had other plans. That would have to wait until later, or another day. Using my again girl cum soaked hand, I began stroking my large shaft. When I couldn’t hold it anymore, I placed the tip about two inches from the tip of her nose, and let loose. By the time I’d finished, her face looked like one of those glazed pastries; huge globs of cum trailed down her face, and stuck in her hair in clumps. I took a particularly large clump on my finger, and held it to her lips. She took it into her mouth, and sucked it clean. I replaced my finger with my dick, and let her clean me off, and get me ready again. Once I was again hard, I helped her to her feet, and turned her to face the table; and in a sense Uncle Vernon. Putting pressure on her back, I bent her over the table. As I rubbed my cock head at her flooded opening, I whispered into her ear for her to look at her husband, and show him how much she liked it. Grabbing her hips with my hands, I pushed forward, burying myself in her completely; she let out a short squeal. The new sensations and feelings shooting through my cock at that moment made me want to immediately let go. Now this may seem like a recurring theme, but I was gifted with another unexpected shock. Not only was she nearly virgin tight, but she had whorish tendencies that you’d not expect from such an uptight, frigid bitch. Almost as soon as I got my cock into her, she came, and hard. Her entire body seized, shook, and she pitched forward onto the table. Vernon growled as he looked at his wife’s ecstasy ridden, cum covered face. Me myself, I could tell just by the intense pleasure I was feeling that I wasn’t going to last long, and her exceptionally tight, spasming cunt was doing nothing to help. Deciding to get the first couple of premature pops out of the way, I began thrusting. I figured once I got over the initial stamina problems, then I could get to the real punishment. It seems that my earlier theory about my aunt’s easily induced orgasms rang true. I came in under a minute, spewing my seed into her greedy womb. As my cock belched wave after wave of sperm into my aunt’s pussy, I felt the greatest pleasure a guy can experience. My performance was sad, I know, but she’d already cum two times by then. I was thankful of the potion I took; this way I wouldn’t have to wait to recover. Almost immediately, I started thrusting again. About two minutes later, I came again, while she’d been screaming in orgasm almost continuously. My first orgasm filled her to almost overflowing, but I didn’t care. I kept going, because I was going to make sure this baby took. Not only that, but the longer it lasted, the more she was punished. With the second one, I could feel it coming out to coat her thighs as much as it already had her inner walls. After my second orgasm, I decided to check on our audience. Chancing a glance at the other two, I saw that Vernon was silently fuming, while Dudley didn’t know whether to be angry, aroused, or ashamed at being aroused. He eventually settled for a blank stupor. As I caught my breath, I began stroking my aunt’s backside (or what little backside she had). I smacked each cheek a few times, until both were red, and tender; and do you know what? That’s right you guessed it, my aunt seems to be a closet masochist as well. I placed a hand on each of her red marked cheeks, and had begun kneading them when I noticed something as they parted. Getting a wicked grin on my face, I grabbed my wand with my right hand, while rubbing her puckered back entrance with a finger from my left hand. Petunia tensed under me, so she knew what was coming. Looking up at my uncle, I asked.

“Tell me Uncle Vernon, have you ever buggered Aunt Petunia?” I could tell he hadn’t, just by the way that she began squirming underneath me. I gave her a few tender, slow thrusts, and began rubbing up and down her spine to try and calm her, and it seemed to work. Her reaction made me curious, though. As I’ve mentioned, the potion I gave her would have allowed her enough free will to say she didn’t want it; and yet, she didn‘t stop me knowing full well what I was about to do. Vernon’s voice brought me out of my mental wanderings.

“Of course I haven’t. That’s not what normal people do, that’s degenerate business, that is.” I looked at him with wide eyed glee. Well, I’m not really sure about the eyes part, but I was rather gleeful. I would be Aunt Petunia’s first ass fuck. I took great satisfaction in my next announcement.

“Then I guess I get to pop her butt cherry.”

I placed my wand tip at her rectal hole, and pushed in a little. I then used three quick charms to get her ready: a cleansing charm, a freshening charm, and a lubrication charm. By then, my cock had come back to full erection, and I was ready to fuck her ass for all it was worth. I pulled my dick out, and placed the tip against her asshole, and gently pushed forward. As much as I disliked my aunt, I still didn’t want to hurt her. She made the customary protests about how this was wrong, and that it wasn’t supposed to be used for that sort of thing. That stopped as I pushed my head through her tight hole. She let out a squeal of what could only be pain, so I stopped to let her adjust, before pushing forward some more. She continued to protest that I was too big, but everything she said was halfhearted, and the tone of her protests gave no indication that she didn’t want it. As a matter of fact, they sounded like they came right out of a cheap porn movie. After I’d stuffed the whole thing in, I began to gently thrust in and out. Again, I tell you, my aunt is full of surprises. For all the noise she made about not wanting to do it, she proved again just how much a whore she was; either that or she was so hard up that anything I did to her, made her cum. In one night, it seemed I was learning a completely different side to my Aunt Petunia, and the look on Vernon‘s face said that he was too. Six strokes into her rectal probing, she tensed, shuddered, and added to the mess on the floor. Having had a bit of experience under my belt now, I kept thrusting. I lost count of the number of times my aunt came, but I held mine off for nearly a quarter of an hour. Getting close, I decided to let my dear aunt in on another piece of information.

“I almost forgot to tell you. That Uninhibitor Potion that I gave you, it won’t wear off until I give you the antidote. Your inhibitions will be practically nil when you’re around me; I’ll be able to get you to do damn near anything. Don‘t worry though, I’ll only come to play when we‘re alone. I‘m not completely uncaring, unlike some people.” With a loud grunt, I blasted her anal cavity with cum, and Petunia added to the small puddle on the floor, accompanied by a pleasure filled scream. From the sounds she was making, it sounded like she was starting to enjoy herself. Being a gracious nephew, I pulled out, and cleaned my cock with my wand. Looking at my heavily panting aunt, I could tell she was at her limit. She was sweating heavily, and her collapsed form was in danger of toppling to the floor. I picked up my aunt, and placed her gently on the table. I went to the sink to fix her a glass of water, for I was sure she’d lost more fluids than a normal person should have. She was so exhausted, that I had to hold the cup as she drank. Two more glasses later, and she was looking a bit better. Deciding she’d had enough for now, I magically cleaned her and the kitchen, and carried her naked body up to her room. I left Vernon and Dudley in the kitchen, they didn’t look like they wanted to be bothered.

That night, after I’d showered, I went into my room, and set a couple traps. I laced the doorway to stun anyone entering with ill intent. I know this might seem like I’m being a little lax, considering what I did at dinner, but I wasn’t too worried. With the Locking spell I placed on the door, you’d have to break it down, and that would automatically have them tumbling into the room; and if Uncle Vernon decided to break out his rifle, he‘d find the presents I left in the barrels when he pulled the trigger.


The next morning when I woke up, I found two unconscious lumps sitting in the doorway. I levitated them (all 42 stone of them) into the guestroom, Ennervated them, and closed the door. I made my way to the bathroom, and got ready for the day. Once I got downstairs, I saw Aunt Petunia at the counter. My morning problem hadn’t gone down, and I had no intention of taking care of it alone this morning. Brushing past her to get a cup from the cabinet, I let my erection brush against her. I smirked when she tensed, and kept moving as if nothing had been out of the ordinary. I fixed breakfast, and ate quickly; I had some more reading to do. I went back to my room, and started on my other books, while I waited for the blubber twins to leave. At about ten o clock, Vernon left for work, grumbling about being late, and making freaks pay when he got home. Dudley left an hour later when Piers arrived. Smirking (he seems to do that a lot in this story), I went back downstairs to find my aunt watching her daytime dramas. I went into the kitchen, and made lunch for myself and my aunt, as had become custom. Once it was done, I went into the parlor, and called to my aunt.

“I made lunch, if you’re hungry.” She looked up at me for only a second, before turning back to her show. Just to mess with her, I added. “Don’t worry, I didn’t put anything in it this time.”

“What are we having?” She asked. Her look turned fearful when I gave her a cocky grin. Yes, teasing is fun; I think I understand Malfoy a little more now.

“Chicken pieces and chips, nothing too fancy.” I left for the kitchen, and began setting the food on the table. Aunt Petunia joined me about five minutes later.

We ate in silence, and I could tell she was apprehensive about what I’d do to her. After a while though, I got a bit irritated at how she’d flinch every time I’d move. Fed up, I looked at her and asked.

“What?” She took her napkin, wiped her hands, and set it on the table.

“Will you please just get it over with?” I tried giving her an innocent look, but she didn’t go for it. “I felt you this morning, and I can’t imagine that you’d let me out of this stupid punishment. So will you please just get on with it so I can go about my day?” Sighing, I stood and said.

“Fine, follow me.”

I went into the parlor, and sat in Vernon’s favorite chair. It was a large lazy-boy custom built to fit his large frame; the fat bastard. I leaned back, with my feet just over shoulder length apart. Almost as if she’d been trained, she knew exactly what I wanted, and knelt between them. Wasting no time, she pulled down my pajama pants, and reached into my boxers, pulling me free. She gave me a couple of strokes to get my blood started flowing, before she engulfed as much as she could in one go. Up and down her head went, bobbing like a pro, coating my cock with her saliva. She sucked and slurped loudly, as if she was getting into it again, her tongue in constant motion rubbing against my shaft. When she opened her throat to take it further, I felt something dark trying to come over me. For some reason, I wanted to grab her by the hair, and cram by whole cock down her gullet until she gagged. Shaking my head clear of those questionable thoughts, I settled for applying just a little pressure to the back of her head; I was in a good mood, but this was still a punishment.

It wasn’t much longer before I felt my balls tingle, my cock jump, and finally the rapture that accompanies an orgasm. I really have to give my aunt credit where it is due. She got me off in record time, and when she swallowed, she was actually able to drink, and keep most of it down. However, with the magic at work, it was still too much, and I once again plastered her face.

I grabbed my wand, and cleaned her face, before ordering her to strip me. For a summer day, it was a bit cool, and being completely without clothes, caused a few goose pimples to pop up. I had her strip herself, but as she was unbuttoning her blouse, I got an idea.

“Wait a second.” I told her. “Put some music on, and do it real sexy like.” Yes, I am aware that what I just said was an oxymoron, since my aunt and sexy were two completely incompatible sentiments. Luckily for her, there was a slow song on the radio.

Sadly my aunt was unable to pull off the sexy striptease I was hoping for, but she did earn points for effort. I ended up having to think of naughty images of beautiful women to get myself ready after her monumental failure. Luckily, a mental picture of Fleur was all any bloke would ever need to get going. I just hope she never finds out that I saw her naked once last summer at Grimmauld Place; though she and Bill should probably learn some discretion. By the time Petunia had stripped down to only her panties, she was soaking through. Maybe the idea of doing something sexy had never occurred to my stale uncle, but Aunt Petunia seemed to be subtly enjoying herself. Facing away from me, she bent at the waist, and pulled her panties slowly off her hips, and down her legs. Bored with waiting for the pathetic show to end, I took the initiative. Standing from the chair, I grabbed her hips, and plowed in to the hilt. My aunts orgasmic scream, and the feeling of her convulsing twat, almost made me blow right then. When she tried to stand up, my hand went to the back of her head to keep her in the bent position. Pulling almost all the way out, I slammed back in, and started up a hard fast pace. When my aunt came again, she nearly toppled forward. My quick reflexes were the only thing that kept the mood from being ruined. I did realize though, that this wasn’t the best way to do this. I pulled out, and turned her to face the chair. She understood what I wanted, and immediately grabbed the armrests of the chair. Without another worry, I crammed my full length back into Petunia, and resumed hammering her gushing snatch. We were both soon glossed in sweat, and the sound of wet skin slapping echoed in the parlor. Mixed in just as loudly, were the sounds of her grunts, that accompanied each powerful thrust. Her repeated chorus of, “Unh, ugh, oh, ugh, urgh...” only served to drive me forward with more enthusiasm. As Aunt Petunia tensed again, I stuffed her as far as I could go, and finally let loose inside her. In the back of my mind, I realized that she’d lasted longer than the evening before. Her knees buckled, and she collapsed against the couch, breathing like she‘d run a marathon. It was just too bad for her that I wasn’t done, not by a long shot. Kneeling down behind Petunia, I took a firm grip on her hips, and reentered her flooded snatch. While thrusting into her soggy passage, I gently stroked her sweat covered body; occasionally giving a swat to her glistening backside. The atmosphere was electric; the squishing sound of my rod stabbing into my aunt’s soaked cunt, wafting in the air as potently as the scent from our love making. All too soon, stretching my aunt’s twat lost its appeal, I needed something more. Reaching for my pajamas, I grabbed my wand. Lubing the end with her juices, I stuck the tip in her rear, and cast the spells from the night before. I gave her a couple more deep thrusts, before pulling completely out. Doing so allowed huge globs of semen to ooze from her overflowed slot. I felt my aunt tense, as I placed my cock head at her backdoor, and her breath hitched as I pressed it in. I did notice, however, that her protests and complaints from the night before were absent. As I slowly pushed more of my meat into her rectal passage, her breath became heavier. By the time I’d bottomed out, her lungs were filling and emptying in heavy pants. I pulled out slowly, and eased myself back in; letting her get accustomed, before picking up speed, and going full tilt. I groaned loudly as I plundered her puckered hole; while Petunia returned to her chorus, with grunts thrown in the melody. Wanting to get a little more, I leaned backwards. I pulled Petunia with me until I was upright with her sitting in my lap. I grabbed her around her waist, and began thrusting upward, while pulling her onto my crotch with increasing speed. As I felt myself nearing, I decided to bring her off one more time before I finished. Reaching around, I inserted three fingers into her soaked snatch, and attacked her G-spot; while simultaneously rubbing her clit with my thumb. It didn’t take long for her to explode again, her bum clamping snugly around my staff. My aunt’s squeezing, rippling rectum was more than I could take. I let out a growl, as I emptied into Petunia’s bowels; pulling her down, to get as deep as possible. She groaned as my liquid warmth filled her colon; and twitched as another minor orgasm ripped through her. In a weak moment of affection, I admittedly nipped at my aunt’s shoulder, earning a purring moan. Slowly pulling out of her bum, which caused her to take a deep breath, I let her go. She fell forward, catching herself on her hands, her rear sticking in the air. Standing, shakily for a moment, I gave it a firm swat, before collapsing into Vernon’s chair again. My cock was still standing at a proud erection, but even I knew that it was standing on it’s last leg, no pun intended. I was nearly done for the day, so I figured what the hell.

“Come on Pet,” I started, using Vernon’s pet name for her. “How bout one last go, for all the marbles?”

With a slightly forlorn look, she slowly climbed to her feet, and into my lap. Carefully raising herself up, she took hold of my flesh pole. Shakily balancing herself, she placed my staff at her soaked lips, and tried to sink slowly down onto me. I don’t think so. Once I was lined up, I took hold of my aunt’s waist, and plunged up into her wet depths. My aunt let out a pig like squeal at the supremely deep gut shot. While she was adjusting, yet again, I propped her legs over the arms of the chair. As her hips began to move, she leaned backwards, one hand gripped my shoulder, the other my knee. She ground slowly into me, her silky tight walls squeezing and rubbing along my shaft. I grabbed her hips, and began thrusting erratically, uncaring of really lasting long. Luckily for me though, I was hitting her sweet spot most of the time. Between my vigorous upward thrusts, and her just as energetic downward strokes, I sometimes felt like I was spearing her cervix. There was no way this was going to continue long. In short order, we came with the force to rival a small geyser. I thrust as deeply as I could into her, piercing her cervix, and let loose another massive spunk shower. Petunia let out a ‘Guh’ sound, her eyes rolling to the back of her head; her sixth orgasm, triggered by the feeling of my cum flooding her womb, her juices splashing onto my lap, and the chair.

Breathing came with difficulty as we came down from our orgasmic high. My aunt collapsed bonelessly against me with a look of rapture on her face, instead of the usual scowl; but it didn’t last long when she noticed my attention was on her. I thought I may have imagined it, but then again, she seemed to be enjoying it a lot more than she had the night before. I felt this was a good time to reveal the last secret of the potion to her.

“I just thought you should know, that it’s not the potion making you do anything.” I said. Petunia didn’t look like she wanted to believe me, so I explained. “The potion doesn’t create desires, it only blocks the inhibitions that makes you question your actions. Instead of looking, and wanting, but not touching, you decide to go get what you want; or in your case, you allow me to do things to you that you normally wouldn’t. The reason you let me do what you have, is because a. you secretly want to be fucked like a whore, and you don’t care who you get it from, and b. you don’t really mind the fact that it’s your freaky sister’s son who got you pregnant. I bet you wanted another child, and this is your way of rebellion against Vernon for not giving you one.”

“No, you can’t mean...” I smiled as it finally dawned on her.

“If you really didn’t want it, you could have said no at anytime.” She was shaking now. “So somewhere in your subconscious, you wanted this, and you enjoy it.” When she started crying, I felt that familiar lurch I always do when confronted with tearful females. For reasons that I don’t even know myself, I hugged my aunt to me, but my still hard cock was bitching at me to take her. I had honestly thought I was done, but I guess not. Finally thinking of a compromise, I began to thrust slowly and gently into my aunt. I don’t know, or care, what possessed me to do it, but I made love to my aunt in Vernon’s chair. Afterward, we both fell asleep, exhaustion finally setting in. When we awoke early that evening, she climbed off of me, and gave me a weird look, before heading to the room she shared with Vernon. I cleaned up the floor, and waited to use the shower. And thus began the routine that would last all of six days.


Outside POV
Petunia Dursley sat in the shower confused beyond belief. She didn’t know whether it was the potion, the fact that she was cheating on her husband, the fact that he knew and could do nothing, or if it was repressed desires coming to the fore; whatever it was, she’d come harder in the past few moments than she had in her life. She was also more than a little aggravated that her nephew had been the cause of the best sex of her existence, and that the only way of getting it again was with him. As the water cascaded down her body, she took notice of the subtle changes, and remembered her sister telling her about her own pregnancy. She said that it was like her magic was making her body into the best possible vessel for child carrying. Petunia began to sob into her hands. She had wanted another baby, but when Harry arrived, Vernon had forbid it. Even though it was everything that she disliked, she wanted this child more than anything. Petunia knew she was ashamed, angry, and disgusted with her nephew, but couldn’t help the voice in the back of her head that silently thanked him. She sat there for another half hour, just thinking about things, and when the water started turning cold, decided to make some changes in the relationship she had with Harry.


The night before my birthday, I had some strange dreams. I awoke in a cold sweat, fearing what I had just seen; and when I figured out what it meant, I couldn’t help but groan.

“Oh fuck, that just ruined all my plans.”

Looking at the clock that I had recently fixed, I saw that it was only about ten minutes after 1 am. I noticed a few packages on the table, but I really didn’t feel like getting up. Taking note of the tent in my sheets, I figured a nice wank would help me back to sleep. Dredging up the raunchiest fantasy I’d had to date, the Patil twins, who happened to be my co-stars, and I made a mess of the dream world we were in, while I made a mess of my boxers. Fighting the unconsciousness that that particular exertion had engaged, I stayed up long enough to cast a cleaning charm, and replace my wand, before succumbing to darkness.


The next morning, I woke up ready to curse another birthday come and gone. Even with the Dursley punishing, I still knew that my birthday would be morose. I looked over, and saw the multitude of gifts on my table, and wondered where most of them had come from. I had fallen asleep kind of early, and hadn’t bothered waiting up, and there were nowhere near that many during my late night wake up. Walking over, I saw not only the usual gifts of sweets from Ron, a book from Hermione, and a few things that I’m sure had to be snuck into my possession by Remus, Tonks, and Moody, but nearly a dozen other gifts from members of the Order and the DA. The one thing that caught my eye was a simple card that sat open on top of Hermione’s book. Looking at the signature, I was shocked to find it was from my aunt. Taking another look, I saw that she’d also left a little message.

I’ll give you your gift at breakfast.

In the past the Dursley gifts had usually consisted of a sock or something equally mundane. This year, however, something felt different. I wouldn’t know how different until I went to breakfast that morning.

As soon as I entered the kitchen, I was greeted by the sight of my aunt. Now it wasn’t unusual to see my aunt in the kitchen in the morning, but this one was very different. For some reason, I couldn’t take my eyes off of what she was wearing, better, a lack of what she was supposed to be wearing. Standing in the middle of the kitchen, was a completely nude Petunia Dursley. It wasn’t until I took a better look at her, that I noticed that her body somehow looked better than it had just two days ago. Her breasts while still slightly saggy, looked firmer, and her vagina was trimmed, and looking rather inviting. Her nipples were hard, and she was slightly damp; my dick twitched at what this could possibly mean. (For those who haven‘t figured it out, or bothered to guess, she‘s already pregnant with a magical child, and it‘s making certain changes.) I made my way to her, and for some unknown reason, I kissed her, and she further shocked me by returning the kiss. Leaning down, I took another look at the neatly trimmed bush of my aunt, and noticed that it was only slightly moist. As I stroked my finger up and down my aunt’s damp snatch, it was as if a dam had burst open. Within three strokes, her walls had become filled with her juices, and were soon spilling down her thighs, and out onto the floor. Standing again, I placed my fingers at her mouth, and she eagerly sucked them clean. Just as I was about to lean in and take one of her nipples into my mouth, she shocked me by dropping to her knees. Once there, she tugged my pajama pants and boxers down, and waited for me to kick them off. Once that was done, she gripped my hard cock, and took it into her throat. A small part of me wanted to grab her hair, and throat fuck her until I came down her throat, but the bigger part of me wanted inside her tight snatch. Pulling my aunt away, I help her back to her feet, before backing her into the counter. Grabbing her thighs, I picked her up, and propped her on the counter (she was surprisingly light), and entered her completely in a single thrust. Petunia let out a squeal of pleasure, before wrapping her legs around my waist. Wasting no time, I began pounding my aunt’s tight hole into oblivion. Neither of us lasted longer than a minute, but our mutual releases were still intense. With a primal growl, I unleashed my pent up stress, filling my aunt’s hungry snatch.

Minutes later, as we sat on the floor resting, a thought occurred to me. It was something I had been wondering since I saw her note. Looking up at Petunia, I figured I might as well get some answers.

“Why acknowledge my birthday now?” I asked her confused. “I thought you hated me.”

“I never hated you. I hated what took my sister away from me, and what I knew you’d become.” Petunia said with a petulant scowl. “It’s like you said, I wanted to acknowledge you, but I never had the courage to get past my dislike of ‘it’. Without that fear, I could do it, but I don’t know anything about you, or what you like, so I didn’t know what to give you. You seemed to be enjoying making a whore of me, so that was the only thing I could think of that you‘d accept.”

“You know, this isn’t how it was supposed to turn out.” I told her. Petunia gave me a quizzical look, so I explained it in a way that I figured she’d understand. “Three days ago, I hated you, Vernon, and Dudley. Mostly the two tubs of fat for all the abuse, but you just as much for allowing them to do it. When this started, it was purely as punishment. I was going to torture you by doing the one thing that I knew you would hate. I was going to use my unnaturalness to return all the humiliation you gave me, make you enjoy it, and leave you with something that epitomized the very thing you loathed; a magical baby. Of course I’d have every intention of coming back for it; I could not, and would not subject another magical child being raised by this family.” Harry stated promptly. “As I was saying; while the potion I gave you only lowers your inhibitions, it does so to an extent that things become skewed. My guess is that you found my father somewhat attractive, because I can’t imagine you wanting your own nephew. What the potion likely did, was lower you resistance to such a level, that you could easily see him when you were with me; the fact that I look so much like him only enhanced the effect. The fact is, that as much as I enjoyed punishing you, I still felt something else. Now, it’s not so much the punishment that I enjoy, but being able to have something that I was denied as a child.”

“A close relationship with me.” I was surprised that she got it, so I just nodded. “I’m sorry.” We just sat there in silence for a few moments, before she spoke again. “Harry, take me to bed.” I nodded, and began to pull out of her, but she grabbed my shoulders. “No...take me to bed.” I picked my aunt up, and still buried deep inside her, took her to her and Vernon’s room. Once there, I made love to my aunt again. It took her an uncharacteristically long time to come this time, but when she did, it was an explosion, and she passed out. Unable to hang on when she tightened, I thrust as deep as I could, and flooded her again. Gently pulling out, I cast a cleaning charm on her, and tucked her in.

After I’d fucked my aunt to unconsciousness, I decided on going for a little walk. I went and showered, and got dressed to take my walk. As I headed outside, I heard snoring, and caught the scent of alcohol and tobacco. Again, I had to wonder, if my safety was such a concern to Dumbledore, why would he put Dung on guard duty? I was taking my alley shortcut to the park, when my birthday took a turn for the better, but the better didn‘t come till later. I hadn’t a care in the world, until I heard a crack of apparition. I turned, and saw a sight that boiled my anger.

“Hewwo wittle Potter. Is the baby still mad that I put his poowr mutt down.” Growling in rage, I drew my wand, and fired off a curse. I could tell she was momentarily startled by how dark the spell was, but she just grinned and jumped head first into the duel. The duel was fast paced; much faster than anything I was used to, and her experience won out. I tried to dodge, but I wasn’t fast enough as the Compression Hex hit me in the side. Almost immediately, it became hard to breathe. As she held the curse on me, I couldn’t help but think how much I’d love to make this bitch suffer. Not only for killing Sirius and ruining my birthday, but for every family she’s hurt in his service. I never meant to say it, but it just slipped out.

“I wish I could break you, like I did my aunt.” I wheezed out. I guess she hadn’t been expecting that, because the spell was stopped abruptly. Not wasting any time, I took my chance, and yelled,

“Expelliarmus!” I immediately followed up with a Stunner, and watched her hit the wall behind her. After binding her with ropes, and grabbing her wand, I hid her behind a dumpster, and ran home to grab my Invisibility Cloak. After grabbing that, I went back, and used it to cover her, before levitating her back to the Dursley’s (with her own wand I might add) for some payback. It took me the entire month of August to break Bella, but eventually I did. I didn’t have much time to spend on my aunt after I brought Bella home, usually when Vernon or Dudley was helping with Bellatrix’ punishment. There was one night where both Dudley and Vernon were enjoying their allowance time with Bella. I was curious if my aunt’s taste had changed with her appearance (even if it was slight), and to my surprise, she wasn‘t too bad. I tortured her orally for hours, honing my skill, and I even found a new use for my snake speaking ability. After licking her into an orgasmic mess, I fucked her into blissful unconsciousness.

888888

September 1...

As I levitated my trunk down the steps, I made a detour to the kitchen where it all had started. I smiled as I left my care package on the table. As I walked out to the car where my relatives were waiting, I smirked, and wished I could see my aunt’s face when she returned home. The gift I left my aunt, was a potion filled vial, and a note.


Dear Aunt Petunia

This is the antidote to the Uninhibitor Potion I gave you. It will work immediately, so you don’t have to worry about waiting. Enjoy your pregnancy, and I want to be informed when you go into labor. Be sure you take care of my little one, and make sure Vernon doesn’t do anything stupid. While we may have grown closer under the potions’ effects, I honestly don’t trust you without it. When I come back, if my child isn’t healthy, and well cared for, then I will make you both suffer. If anything happens to it, then you’ll wish that you had followed my instructions. I’m sure you’d hate to have to go through this again. Be good, or I’ll skip the potion next time, and do to you what I did to Bella.

Your loving nephew
Harry

P.s. If Vernon or Dudley cause any harm to my child, I’ll let Bella pay them back for this summer.

888888

Omake (basically a bonus piece to a chapter in japanese stores and manga; normally a side piece, I‘ve seen these on anime fanfics, but I don‘t know how to label it here, so I‘ll just leave it as is)

When the Dursleys returned home that afternoon, they entered the kitchen to find a note, and a vial on the table. Walking over, Petunia picked it up, much to the distress of her husband. After reading it through three times, she quickly uncorked, and downed the vial. She was secretly hoping that the feelings she was having were because of the potion. After a few minutes of waiting, she burst into tears. The lustful feelings for her sister’s son were not the potion’s doing, but her own desires. At that moment, she vowed to take care of this baby as if her life depended on it, and hope that when Harry came for it, he would take her with him.

888888

A/N: As I was posting this, I decided not to continue with this. I was pissed when I started this, and by the time I finished it, it was just an excuse to write smut, and a major annoyance. It got boring after awhile, and I just lost interest. If anyone wants the notes to continue this, you’re more than welcome to them. The only thing that I request you don’t change, is the part about fan participation. It really does add a new dimension to stories.
Sign up to rate and review this story