Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Formal Introduction

by emkay117 0 reviews

Hinata is always intimidate, even about her sexuality. What happens when she spends the night in a forest with Kiba and Shino? Read the story to find out :) This is my first fanfic and it was for a...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Kiba,Shino - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2007-11-16 - Updated: 2007-11-16 - 3071 words - Complete

1Original
Hinata stood up from behind the bush—one of many in the dense forest, she checked to see if she was being followed. She couldn’t afford to be seen or heard, or worse, smelt. Her opponents were excellent in tracking their prey, so she had to be on a constant move or they would eventually catch up to her. She had been evading them for over twenty minutes already and still on the move. The smell was spreading all around even though it was not very strong; thank goodness for that shower in the morning.

“Byakugan!” she shouted, unleashing her blood-line jutsu. This activated a type of chemical reaction in her eyes, allowing her to have a constant full 360 degree view around her.

The sun was going to set soon, maybe an hour. Strong sunlight rays hit the tips of the trees, some penetrated them and hit the bark, and others hit Hinata’s soft-looking skin on her face. The large part of the sky was a bright orange. Scouting visually had increased in difficulty. She panted as she ran from tree to tree. She sensed something, stopped and leapt towards to nearest bush.

She saw slight blurs at the corners of her extended vision; they were warm, meaning her opponents were very nearby… There were technically two of them, but situations could always change; she had to be ready from all sides. She assumed that they didn’t know her location yet, but would attack very shortly after discovering it.

She crouched quietly, keeping very still. Sweat beaded her temples from both sides; the sun glared her eyes, her panting was heavy, yet quiet. She was uncomfortable in this position, it was like being the bottom support of a structure, any weakness and everything failed. She bit her lower lip; it started to bleed a little. She was a warm-loving and timid girl with soft-looking face. Wearing a grey fleece jacket, one glance at her and one could tell that she was rather physically weak, what she lacked in physical strength though, she made up for with a strong spirit that would never give up. It’s what made her different from the others.

Her eyes were moving side to side, hoping to catch some sort of heat signal. She found something, immobile, not too far away. She focused a little more, there were two of them, perhaps hunkered down, probably deciding on a method of attack. This was it; it was her chance to attack.

She lunged out of her hiding spot and ran straight toward the targets. Something else had caught her eye and made her twitch, she lost her pace and footing. Two objects from either side tackled her hard; she didn’t have time to evade.

“Gotcha!” a voice said from on top of her. Hinata was all sweaty and worn out from the exercise. She groaned from the tackle that she had just sustained. Still tired and out of breath she looked up at the two individuals. Her two opponents, team-mates, Shino and Kiba were both tightly holding her on the ground, face up. Shino and Kiba were rather close to each other side-by-side; closer to each other then they were while on top of her. Each one had a firm grasp on her wrist and was nearly hovering over her. Hinata inhaled and fixed her eyes upon the other two hands that were holding her. It was only at that moment when Kiba realized his right hand was clutching rather firmly on her rather fragile and soft chest.

He made a slight sour face and quickly removed both his hands off her. Hinata on the other hand didn’t seem to mind the small incident at all; she was still trying to regain her breath. Shino also released her and stood up casually, without a single emotion on his face. Hinata thought she might’ve seen something that resembled an eyebrow twitch on Shino’s face though.

“S-Sorry Hinata, my bad.” Kiba apologized with a vibrating voice. “Its okay, Kiba-kun,” she took a deep breath, “you didn’t mean it.” She sighed slightly. She appeared to be dazed. Her cheeks were pink now; it must have been from all that running… She attempted to get up; but two hands appeared before her. Both Kiba and Shino offered to help her stand up. Some of her long bang hairs were caught on her moist lips. Her normal pale skin was being struck by the strong orange sunlight, which for both Kiba and Shino made her look quite dazzling. She had a sparkle in each eye, and smaller sweat glimmers all over her caused by the sharp sun. She didn’t seem to mind it.

“H-How, where did you-” She was interrupted. “That wasn’t us.” replied the usual quiet Shino. She gazed back at the spot she was looking at before—there was nothing there. In front of her appeared a small white dog, Akamaru. Beside him was a large swarm of bugs—Shino’s.

“Kiba transformed Akamaru into a clone of himself, while I told my bugs to form a human-like silhouette.” Shino informed her. “We know your Byakugan works well, and knew that you’d see them in such a position.” Shouted Kiba proudly, still tired himself. He continued, “We then put the two baits side-by-side as a distraction and captured you from the sides when you attacked.” “From the sides…” Hinata whispered to herself, her hands clenched together as she held them in front of her, perhaps as a defensive gesture. Insecurity always reined with Hinata.

It was clear to them that Hinata wasn’t entirely focused on the subject at hand, she was staring at the ground in front of her between where Kiba and Shino were standing. Kiba and Shino exchanged mutual and puzzled looks with each other and scanned her entire figure, from head, to toe. Hinata didn’t notice and kept quiet; though Kiba thought he heard a quiet and faint whimper from Hinata. “No…” he thought to himself doubtfully.

The sun was getting closer to setting; the orange sky was slowly starting to fade away, leaving darkness. The three of them decided it was best to start heading back for the village. It was rather late, and with the distance they had to travel, it would take a while to get back, hence they built themselves a fire near the riverbank.

It was completely dark now, except for the brilliant white illuminative light that the moon shot from high above the sky. Shino and Kiba were both busy with gathering firewood and scouting for any dangerous threats that might emerge, respectively. Hinata had the pleasant task of catching some of the remainder fish that swam by for the day.

She rolled up her pant sleeves up to knee level, revealing her smooth and soft-looking legs; it was a contradiction because her legs appeared to be somewhat firm at the same time. She removed her sandals after that, revealing her slick and tender size nine woman’s feet. She also took off her jacket so it wouldn’t get wet, revealing her tight blue fitted shirt. Hinata seemed fairly comfortable with this situation. Though it was not in her nature to induce upon such scenery amongst the three of them, she did look as if though she was enjoying this pleasant moment. Her tension was gone now, and once again she was the girl with a smile on her face.

She sunk her feet into the lightly-chilled water and took a few steps before starting to monitor for the fish underneath. Kiba and Shino were busy with their own work for now. She couldn’t keep a full concentration on catching the fish. Her whole life, she was always shy, to do anything really. She was quiet and always dozed off, pondering about provocative thoughts. Naruto is usually the first thing that pops-up in her mind; the most unpredictable ninja of all. Naruto was blond, average height, and had a loud, yet rather charming voice, at least that’s what Hinata thought. Naruto was what Hinata usually dreamed about; getting her mind of him was a challenge. Naruto was commonly her number on fantasy—commonly—it was Naruto. That is, up until now…

Hinata had just realized a scandalous fact! Hinata now understood why she didn’t mind the incident earlier today; she was in fact, content with what had happened. That’s why she was so out of it afterwards, she couldn’t let go of the astonishing emotion. Hinata’s cheeks turned red and she let out a slight unintentional moan, she tilted her head down as a gesture of embarrassment, and that’s when she realized the strong sensation, it was a sensation, of lust.

“What do you think, Shino-kun?” asked Kiba. Shino paused his thoughts for a moment, and then looked over to Kiba. “I-I think,” he started with a tremble in his voice. “I think that the way Hinata acted was normal Kiba-kun. She was probably a little shocked, that your hand was on her chest.” He emphasized. Shino resumed monitoring the area while Kiba picked up some more branches. Akamaru growled a bit, “Quiet boy, try not to make too much noise.”

“You don’t suppose,” Kiba added, “it was her, first time? Was it?” he made an odd look on his face. After a slight hesitation Shino replied with a question of his own. “Do you remember, your first time, Kiba-kun?” Shino continued to look at Kiba who now had a smirk on his face; they headed back to camp, closely together…

Shino and Kiba got back to camp safely together, but Hinata was nowhere in sight, and there were no fish to be seen on pikes either. They set down the branches beside the fire. “Perhaps she’s still in the river fishing” Inquired Kiba. “We should check up on her.” He said with a hint of eagerness. The two of them headed to the nearby river. The closer they got, the quieter they got. They heard some water whishing, but not very loudly. They nodded to each other and strode closer, Kiba with a small smirk on his face and Shino with his regular one. They were now half-crouching and half behind trees. They heard a small moan followed by some water being swished around. Heavy breathing could be heard as well; it’s the spot Hinata said she would be.

A twig snapped, Kiba accidentally stepped on it. He quickly covered his mouth, as did Shino right beside him. They were quickly and quietly huddled together behind the nearest tree. Due to the fact that the tree they were hiding behind was rather small, Kiba was forced to lay on top of Shino to reduce the risk of being visible from the sides. Shino looked at him steadily, his breath silent.

Hinata stopped what she was doing and shot up from where she was laying. “W-Who’s there? Shino-kun? K-Kiba-kun?” She asked softly, a little bit embarrassed. Perhaps it was just her imagination; the mind can wander of fairly easily when one is at ease and relaxation. Still, she decided to stand up and walk steadily towards where she heard the noise; her entire body half-wet. It was apparent that she had submerged her entire-self in the water not too long ago; her legs were freshly wet though. Meaning that she must have kept them in the water till now, while laying on her back. Stroking her legs gently through the water, letting loose of stress that had been built up over the months...

Only half-dry, she instinctively headed towards wear Kiba and Shino-kun just so happened to be hiding. Kiba didn’t want to be caught sneaking like that, what if Hinata was just relaxing? It made Kiba feel somewhat awkward, he didn’t want them to be held with a bad impression. He could hear Hinata approaching, she was right in front of the tree they were hiding behind. Shino was about to whisper something to Kiba, who was still positioned right on top of him. But Kiba quickly covered Shino’s mouth with his hand before he could. He kept low and hoped that Hinata would wouldn’t find them, in such a dire situation. It was ironically a switch in rolls from before. Kiba looked around nervous and then glanced back straight at Shino. For some reason, Shino always wore those dark sunglasses. Was he blind? No, if he was, then Kiba would’ve noticed a long time ago.

It wasn’t necessarily the most comfortable position they were in. Well, the way they were on top of each just wouldn’t have worked as well in previous, engagements. Hinata whimpered a little bit, walking steadily and cautiously to the tree. She was a second from looking behind it and finding out that her two male team-mates were trying to peek on her! In truth, Hinata realized that she didn’t mind that sort of, attention; she blushed even more now. She kind of hoped, that they would see her like this right now… It felt somehow, refreshing. She set her hand on the tree and bent over to see what was behind there…

“Shit! No good!” Kiba thought to himself. Who knows what kind of girl Hinata is around these types of situations, would she be able to handle it? If she’s the innocent type, then we’ll be both in trouble and be dubbed as perverts! Running away now is too late; Shino also seemed to be shedding a few sweat beads from all the stress. “Not good!” Kiba thought to himself again—calmly. He was directly on Shino now, zero centimetre distance between them; his hand still remained on Shino’s mouth. Kiba closed his eyes, thought for a moment, and re-opened them. This way they had an excuse. He saw a hand set on the tree.

It wasn’t the first time, nor would it be the last. His left hand was already holding Shino’s right side. He took his right hand, gently grasped Shino’s head and slowly placed his smooth lips upon Shino’s, kissing him for the 100th time, shamelessly. Releasing all the pressure he was under just a minute ago. Shino was no stranger to this mutual affection, he let Kiba-kun’s lips move around his, like so many times before. It was no different then any time before, except that they had no choice this time…

Kiba wasn’t sure if Hinata was looking yet or not, but he pretended not to notice, kept his eyes closed, and continued to passionately exchange lip movements with Shino-kun.

Hinata slowly looked behind the tree. Contrary to Kiba’s beliefs, she did not look away. She did the exact opposite; she stared right at them, curious. She crouched down a bit because the angle was a little too high, they didn’t notice. Kiba and Shino continued their gentle exchange of kisses, moaning a little to release some tension. All the while trying to pretend as though this is what they had been doing all along. Hinata was still at a gaze, only half a meter away, staring at their bold and wet lips exchange their affection for one another.

Hinata’s cheeks became the brightest they had ever been. Her Jaw dropped a little leaving her mouth a little open, in amazement of what she was witnessing. She heard slight moans coming from them. They were the same moans similar to the ones she herself had been making just a moment ago. She thought about it for a moment, that this act had to be normal. She slowly licked her lips with her tongue; her soft skin was beginning to warm up. “When feeling this kind of sensation, one must moan to release stress, making it more enjoyable for the individual, or this case, for both partners.” That’s what Hinata told herself that moment.

Hinata was reassured by her thoughts, her doings were perfectly acceptable, and that meant that this must be to… If this feels right to do, shouldn’t it be then? Her eyes didn’t blink. If she wanted to engage, should it not be fine if everyone agrees? The tension was rising, and the heat those two were putting off was making Hinata anxious and sweat a little. She started to lean forward, trying to understand what was fully going on. She understood what she wanted from them; she was sure what to do. Hinata shifted forward and placed either hand on the side Kiba-kun’s motioning head.

She gently pulled him away from Shino-kun, with a weary and hot face; she pulled him towards her. Kiba-kun didn’t resist, he knew what was going on. He kept his eyes closed the entire time. She made an O-shape with her lips to match Kiba-kun’s accordingly ash she pulled him closer, a mere centimetre between contact of their lips.

An electrifying current of energy shot up Hinata’s spine; this was the sensation of desire. Kiba-kun remained still. She stroked her lips up and down very slowly while still keeping a hold of his head. Kiba-kun complied and did the same for her, they slowly continued to kiss. Shino-kun was looking at the two as though he was experiencing vision for the first time; he enjoyed watching his fellow lover try something new. He slowly let out a small smile. Kiba moved his hands to embrace Hinata’s presence. They both held each other, continuing their deed with no shame and no fear. It was the most amazing feeling Hinata had ever felt in her life.

They pulled away at the same time looking at one another in the eyes, Hinata’s eyes sparkling, Kiba put on a gentle smirk. The three of them exchanged looks with each other, accepting what just happened. There was non regret, they knew what was wanted. Hinata leaned forward once more to embrace Kiba-kun’s manly lips, receiving pleasure from them. Shino started to whisper his final words before bonding with his new partners, “I’m glad we can go through the formal introductions together properly…” He finished the rest of the fruitful sentence in his mind “Just like the other teams have…”
Sign up to rate and review this story