Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Family Business

by LabRat

Suck at summaries, and you'd just end up confused.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2007-10-28 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 6853 words - Complete

?Blocked
DIsclaimer: We all know I don't own Harry Potter. If I did, you'd have had to pay to read this, and been majorly jipped.



Harry Potter sat morosely at the kitchen table of his aunt and uncle's house. He had been seventeen for just under a week, but had done more in those six days than he ever did in the same time at school. He'd gone to Gringotts to claim his family inheritance, and taken any reading materials he could find in the Black vault. He also got the locations of his Potter Family property, and found that it had a library. He'd secretly made a late night trip to #12, and raided the Black Family library, combining it with the materials from his vaults, and Potter Manor. While he was there, he reapplied the Fidelus charm on the two homes, with himself as the Secret Keeper, found a book on Occlumency and Leglimency, and taught himself enough to keep Voldemort out of his head. Most importantly, he had found a ritual in a book he had taken from Grimmauld Place that allowed the caster to hide his magical signature. After performing the small ritual on himself one night after Ron and Hermione had fallen asleep, Harry began to plan his escape and search. He had taken the time to go out with Ron and Hermione to purchase Bill and Fleur a wedding present, and picked up several more items for the people he called family. They were parting gifts, and he hoped that they would enjoy them for years to come.
As the sun began to set, he knew he should be making his way to The Burrow for dinner, but refused to go. Bill and Fleur's wedding was in five days, and Ron and Hermione had stayed with him to make sure he didn't run off beforehand. Too bad their troubles were for naught. He had never planned on taking his friends with him, but he had to make them think he did. Looking over the book last night had revealed that no form of magical tracking or tracing could find him. Not even scrying would turn a result. Harry was on his own, and that was how he preferred it. He had sent Ron and Hermione along to the Burrow, saying he had one last thing to do, and to expect him no later than the next afternoon at 3. He'd laughed when they told him they'd come looking for him if he wasn't there by five after. He convinced them that he'd not miss the wedding for anything in the world, and that they had nothing to worry about. Ron believed him, but Hermione gave him a look that said she knew Harry was lying.
"Good luck, Harry," she'd whispered just after Ron had left, and before she too disappeared. He'd then sat down, and started on the letter that would officially cut his ties with his real family.
It had taken him well over five hours to write the letter, but when he had finished, he was quite proud of it. He'd adjourned to the kitchen afterwards, which is how he now found himself alone with one of his relatives for the first time that summer. Vernon had taken Dudley to a boxing match in Oxford, and wouldn't be back for at least a week, which left his pretentious aunt with him. Petunia had stayed behind, not expressing any real interest in the sport, and he found himself agreeing with the sentiment. For no other reason than out of boredom, Harry began watching his aunt tediously clean the kitchen. Harry had magically cleaned the damn thing after breakfast, so there was no point to it really. He figured his aunt was just doing it to feel like she had accomplished something. His wayward eyes suddenly fell to her backside, and he found he couldn't look away. He had never felt anything towards his aunt, not even in a familial sense, yet he couldn't divert his attention from her bum. His mind was in turmoil, because he could think of no real reason why he shouldn't be able to remove his eyes. He continued watching the tight flesh move beneath her skirt, and found himself more than a little turned on by it. He felt a stirring in his pants, and the familiar constriction that accompanied a growing erection. He stood to give himself room, and to alleviate the constriction in his crotch. As Petunia leaned over the counter to put a cup away, Harry noticed her skirt pull tight around her bum. He'd known that his magical maturity would mess with his hormones, Hermione and Ron had even told him as much, but he didn't think it'd have him wanting to bed his aunt. Harry felt his desire spike, and decided the hell with it. Purebloods did it all the time, and what was a more perfect payback for years of abuse, than to do freak stuff to his aunt, and make her enjoy it? He walked silently to where his aunt was standing, and pressed himself against her. He took a deep breath, and caught the smell of her perfume, and a light raspberry scent from her soap. Harry heard his aunt gasp in surprise when he pressed his rapidly hardening cock against her rear. Harry was going on a primal sexual instinct, and didn't stop there. He reached around, and cupped her left breast, pulling her flush against him, while placing a soft kiss on her neck.
------
Caught off guard, Petunia Dursley found herself being nibbled and fondled before she could prompt herself to react. While it had been years since her last sexual experience (Vernon wasn't the man he used to be), and her body was crying out for more of the attention being lavished, she knew that what was happening was wrong. The man behind her was her freakish nephew, and only freaks like him indulged in incest. She turned quickly, and pushed him away.
------
"Stop it!" Harry heard her yell. Harry was shaken from his lust filled thoughts by the shrill sound of his aunt's voice. "You stop this instant! You freaks may do this type of thing, but us normal people don't!"
"Why, I can tell you want this as bad as I do?" He sniffed the air. "I can sense it; and thanks to my animagus form's enhanced scent perception, I can smell it as well." In truth, he'd only taken the potion to help find his form the night before, but even after the thirty second transformation, he had noticed his senses were heightened; he had even found his natural sixth sense of danger to be more in depth.
Harry slowly stalked towards his aunt like a predator stalking its prey. He took in her stance, and frightened appearance when he drew his wand. He cast a quick silencing charm on the house, and then pointed the wand at Petunia.
------
Petunia's eyes widened in fear as she heard the silencing spell. She didn't know much about the spells, but she had seen the freak boy and his freaky friends use the spell when they didn't want anyone to hear them. Seeing the slim piece of wood pointed at her, Petunia cowered, and tried to back up further into the counter.
"Don't be afraid," she heard him say. She was finding it hard not to be. "You want this don't you?"
She didn't answer. If she were to be honest with herself, she didn't even know how to respond at the moment. Her feelings of lust were starting to override her logic and the contempt she had for the boy, and his abnormality. If she said yes, would he indulge her, or would he turn around and ridicule her? If she said no, would he leave, or would he become angry and force himself upon her? She knew that even if he was short for his age, he was still probably stronger than he looked. With her thoughts warring with themselves, she stuttered out a reply.
“I-it’s not right.”
Harry walked right up to her, and raised his hand.
------
Harry saw his aunt flinch, and sighed. He held back the pain welling inside. ‘How could she think I would hurt her?’ Slowly, he brought his hand up to cup her cheek.
"It's okay, Aunt Petunia," Harry replied soothingly. While he didn't know where these urges for his mother's sister had come from (he doubted that it was solely linked to his magical maturity), he knew now that he wanted to explore them, if only for one night, before he left on his search for the Horcruxes. Hell, it might even be his only chance at being with a woman. “I won't hurt you, and if you object, I won't force you.” Harry smiled when she relaxed into his touch.
"What are you planning on doing to me?" Petunia asked fearfully.
"I don’t plan on doing anything to you, but rather with you; and I won't do anything you don’t want me to." he replied simply. "I only wish to give you what your husband has denied you for years. Tell me, why are you so hesitant? I know you are aroused, why do you deny yourself this simple pleasure?"
"I... I can't. You're my nephew, and it is wrong.” She said, grasping at straws. "Not to mention, you're one of them."
"But neither of those reasons explain a thing." Harry caressed his aunt's cheek, like a lover would. "My being a wizard is a prejudiced excuse that means nothing, and fucking relatives is not new to you either."
"What do you mean, I have never..." Harry stopped her retort with a raised hand.
"Dudley is a moron, and he talks too much when he's drunk." Her eyes widened. Harry wasn't sure if she was more surprised that he knew, or that Dudley got drunk regularly ‘Still naïve to Dudley's terrorisms, I see.’ Harry stepped back to scrutinize his aunt. She took the chance to escape, but was slowed down by shaky legs. As Harry stared at her retreating back, the answer came to him. "I get it now. You're afraid, aren't you?" Petunia stopped in her tracks right in front of the kitchen door. She turned with a fearful look on her face. "You're afraid that things will change between us. You're afraid that you don't love Vernon the same as you used to, and that this will prove it. You're afraid of what he'll say, and how he'll react if he finds out." Harry knew his aunt was cracking by her posture, and decided to hit it home. "Mostly, I think, you're afraid that you'll enjoy it."
------
Petunia gazed at the green-eyed boy. ‘How had he figured it out?’ the woman thought. ‘Every one of her fears had been voiced as if she had told him herself.’ Her warring emotions were written all over her face, when she finally lowered her gaze to the floor. She was beaten, and they both knew it. Her body's need had beaten out her logic, and there was nothing she could do about it. Her body would act with or without her mind's cooperation, so there was really no point fighting something she wanted, no needed, anyway.
------
Harry was perplexed at how easily his aunt had given up the fight. She was usually so much more stubborn than that. ‘She must need this more than I anticipated.’ He mused. Harry slowly crossed the kitchen, so as not to scare his aunt. Standing in front of her, he placed a finger under her chin, and lifted her face. Harry started when he saw it streaked with tears, and the river still flowing. Gently, he kissed the tears trailing from her eyes, then placed an even softer one on her lips. The kiss was mostly chaste, but Harry wasn't going to force the issue, he would let his aunt make the next step.
------
Petunia was shocked and horrified when the boy kissed her. It was a soft, and chaste kiss, and proved that he wouldn’t force her. Against her better judgment, she returned it. When just lips were no longer enough, she made the next move. Parting hers just a bit, she ran her tongue across her nephew's lips. He parted his own lips, and the kiss deepened. Petunia Dursley had to admit she was pleasantly surprised with the kissing prowess of her nephew. She began to wonder what he got up to at that school of his, and if her family had misjudged him. Her body began burning with the desire to have this young man take her, and she had long since given in to the feelings. The boy broke the kiss, and latched onto her neck. He moved his hands around, and pulled her flush against him. She gasped again when she felt something large poking her in the thigh. Petunia's arms snaked around her nephew's head, and she ran her fingers through the already messy locks. She then felt both his hands leave her back, and head down to cup her ass. All of a sudden, both of their clothes disappeared, and landed on the other side of the room. Petunia shivered from the sudden lack of stitching, but moaned her approval.
------
Harry pulled away, and heard his aunt groan in frustration. He took a moment just to look at her, and was surprised by what he saw. Her breasts were full globes that called to his lips and hands. Further down was a slim waist and a mostly flat stomach. There was a little pudge in the middle, but that just added to the beauty of it. His eyes then dropped even lower to her center. It was a full bush, but well trimmed. Harry looked back up into his aunts face...
------
...and smiled? When he'd pulled away to appraise her, Petunia was a little self conscious. She wasn't in the best of shape, and didn't think he'd approve of her. ‘Since when did I need his approval?’ Petunia began to panic, for she knew she was falling for her sister's brat in the wrong way.
------
Harry flicked his tongue out to taste her, gliding it along her neck, grazing her jaw line. He placed a hand on one of her supple breasts, and squeezed softly; the flesh of the round globe smooth to the touch. Her breasts were still pert and firm despite her age, and having given birth to the waste of an egg that was his cousin. He rubbed his thumb across her nipple, delighting in the instant reaction. He rubbed and pinched it, all the while pressing his throbbing erection along her thigh.
------
Petunia arched her back as the spike of pain ripped through her, causing her to moisten dramatically. The hot pulsing length pressed against her only served to excite her more. Her traitorous body began to move of its own accord, and she couldn't help the moan that escaped as she grinded her pelvis against his.
------
Harry chuckled at his aunt's actions. ‘Finally she lets herself go and enjoys something,’ He thought. Harry dropped a chaste kiss on her lips, and took things to the next level.
Getting a little bolder, Harry slid a hand between her legs, and began to gently rub the soft mound. Her whimpers of ecstasy where making him harder by the second, and Harry ached to be inside of his aunt. His fingers brushed over a small nub, and his aunt's hand covered his to keep it from moving. Harry leaned into his aunt and whispered into her ear.
"Right there?" When she nodded, he nibbled her earlobe, and began to slowly rub the woman's clit. Less than a minute later she came undone with a soft cry, and a hard shudder.
He pulled his fingers from the dripping cunt, and placed one in his mouth. Harry marveled at the sweetly bitter taste, before placing the other at Petunia's lips. She lightly sucked the digit into her mouth, savoring her own flavor. He gave her a needy kiss filled with passion, as her nails gently scraped down his torso. Harry moaned when his aunt gripped his penis, and began to timidly stroke it. He seemed to purr low in his throat when she guided him between her spread legs, and rubbed his huge meat head against her wet tunnel. He pushed forward slowly, and began stretching his aunt's unused muscles. He pulled her legs around his waist to steady her, and took a firm grip of her ass. He fought against the urge to plow through, knowing that years of a lack of intimacy was a lot like losing her virginity without the hymen.
------
Petunia's breath hitched as her neglected walls stretched to accommodate her nephew. She moaned and panted as he thrust gently into her, her bum pressing against the kitchen door. The coolness of the door was a direct contrast to the heat of their passion, and added a slight spark to the feelings of pleasure. All too soon, the gentle thrusting became mundane, and her lust demanded more. She wrapped her legs tighter about his waist, and pulled him closer to take him deeper.
"Harder," she breathed against his ear. When he slammed into her, she felt her rear slapping against the door, as he picked up pace and power. She screamed out in ecstasy, a minor tremor compared to what was coming. She continued to spasm as she rode out the apocalyptic sensations, only to start a new one as her nephew reached his end.
------
The warm wave of breath that hit his ear unlocked something primal in Harry, and he began to pound deeper, and harder into his screaming aunt. Harry winced slightly as he felt something dig into his shoulder blades, and rake down his back. He continued to plow into his aunt earning him a random series of grunts, moans, and screams. Thank God for the silencing charms. When Harry heard her breathing heavily, he knew she was getting close again; Ginny had done it many times when they'd been together. Then again, Ginny was so sensitive that it didn't take much to make her scream. He'd marveled at how easily and often she'd come in the time it took him to finish once. She'd even come several times just giving him a blowjob. He was brought back to the present, and his thoughts confirmed, when his aunt shrieked into his neck.
------
She gasped in shock as she felt another orgasm begin to rear its head.
"There," she whispered. "Take me Harry, make me come, make me yours!" A second later, a soul shattering release, several years in the making, fell upon her like a ten ton weight. Her eyes swan and lost focus as the emotions accompanying her explosion threatened to overwhelm her. Her already soaked cunt flooded, and she felt as if every liquid in her body was draining from her. A scream tore from her throat, that left it slightly raw.
------
"Take me Harry, make me come, make me yours!" the woman whined. Harry sped up his thrusts, and she screamed out her pleasure. "OH GOD YES!!! AAAAHHHH!!!" Harry felt her innards clamp down and liquefy, and grunted at the tightening sheath. Seconds later he slammed himself completely into her, and erupted with a roar of his own, coating her insides.
"Mine!" He yelled. In their orgasmic bliss, neither noticed the small flash that burst from the entwined couple. Harry's legs caved from the force of his orgasm, and they fell to the kitchen floor exhausted in post orgasmic bliss. Harry pulled out of his aunt, and felt her body tremble with an aftershock, excess cum leaking out onto the floor. He stood shakily, and helped her to her feet. He then led her to his bedroom, where they made love once again. They came together this time, with Harry pumping her full of semen. He pulled out with a sloppy wet plop, and a glob of spunk spilled from her red, swollen snatch.
------
As Petunia Dursley lay spooned against her nephew post coitus, she began to wonder what had prompted her actions, but soon found she didn't care. She felt an arm wrap around her waist, and snuggled deeper into the embrace as a kiss was planted on the back of her neck. She fell asleep moments later, her dreams haunting her, revealing a fate she had brought onto herself.
------
As Harry Potter lay with his aunt nestled in his arms, he thought back to how this had all started. Magical maturity, funky hormones, and an errant woody. Oh well, he wouldn't have had it any other way. Harry wrapped an arm around his aunt's waist, and kissed the back of her neck. He too soon drifted off to sleep.
------
As Lily Potter watched her sister and her son sleep, she was just a tad bit disturbed at what they were doing. Albeit slightly unorthodox, she also knew they had provided what the other needed. Petunia needed to be appreciated, and Harry needed his aunt’s love, no matter how much he‘d deny it. In the end, she was glad that her family had mended it's broken relationship, and that was good enough for her. It was amazing what magical maturity could do to a person. As she felt herself heating up, she decided that it was time to find James. ‘Goofing off with Sirius again no doubt. Probably trying another futile attempt at pranking the creator. When will those two ever learn, the man was GOD.’
----------
When Harry woke the next morning, he gasped as he felt something warm and soft stroking his raging woody. The initial gasp turned to moans as his aunt expertly squeezed and released with each stroke. Suddenly, she paused, and turned to look at him.
“Harry, there are a couple things that I've been wondering since I woke?"
"Yes?" Harry answered.
"First, I want to know why you seduced me yesterday. I'm not angry that you did anymore, I just want to know why?" The bashful look of confusion didn't hide her self loathing as much as she hoped it would though.
"To be honest, I don't know. All I remember, was sitting there thinking about how pissed Ron and Hermione would be when they find out I disappeared on them. Then next thing I know, I'm staring at your bum. I thought it was just my hormones acting up from my magical maturity, but my thoughts became more lewd by the second. After that, I just started thinking with my crotch." He noticed her disappointed face, and kissed her. "I won't lie to you. When I first started, I just wanted to fuck you senselessly. I wanted to make you do FREAK stuff, and make you enjoy it. Some kind of pay back or closure for all the hell I've been through here." Harry noticed that she looked slightly angry at this, but kept going. "After I kissed you that first time though, I felt something; like I was seeing into your mind. I felt how depraved being with Vernon has left you, and I wanted to take all that away. I wanted to give you all the feelings and pleasures that you were missing. I mean really, you're my aunt, and family is supposed to take care of family, right?"
"Thank you." Petunia replied in a small voice. "The second thing actually came up last night, when I felt this on my thigh." She gently squeezed his erection, eliciting a pleasured groan from the young wizard. "I couldn't get over the size, and I've spent maybe half an hour this morning just looking at it, wondering how big it really was. I was curious last night as well, but once it went in, I didn't much care anymore. I was just curious if you knew."
Harry shook his head no, but smiled genuinely at her.
"I don't know, but we could find out if you really want to." Harry motioned for his wand, and Petunia passed it to him without hesitation, or question. With a simple wave, he conjured some measuring tape, which fell onto the bed. Petunia sat up, and grabbed the tape. As she was lining up the measurer, she took notice of the girth as well. Placing the tape next to her nephew's erect cock, she marked the tip with her thumb. When she read the tape, her eyes widened, and nearly bugged out of her head.
"Nine inches long, and almost as thick as my wrist. My goodness, where did this come from?" She asked amazed.
"I think it's always been proportioned like that." She gave him a skeptical look. "Kinda hard to notice when I'm wearing Dudley's castoffs, though. I've got pairs of his jeans from three summers ago that I could cut off, and still wear as shorts today." Petunia only nodded. When she spoke again, she had moved on to another subject.
"Harry, I know you're leaving today, and I wanted to ask a favor of you." He nodded. "Can I... could I have you one more time before you leave?" Harry smiled before climbing back on top of his aunt. He leaned down, and placed a soft kiss on her lips, before trailing down to her neck. He only paused for a moment before moving to the hollow of her breasts.
------
His kisses were soft, and Petunia felt her body reacting all over again. She could feel a tingle everywhere his lips made contact. It felt, dare she say, like magic. As his lips made their way slowly to her left breast, she began to breath heavily. Petunia almost cried out at the spike of pleasure when the lips captured her nipple between them. Her breath caught, and a moan broke through her vocal cords.
------
Hearing the moan from his aunt spurred his movements, and he grabbed her right breast with his hand. He felt her nipples harden under his tongue and fingers, and the desire to taste her overwhelmed him. Harry moved his mouth over his aunt, kissing and sucking her soft flesh. He pressed his erection against her center, and felt the moisture of her arousal smearing onto it. He continued to suckle and knead her firm mammaries, only stopping to switch breasts. He could feel the gooseflesh pimple up on her skin, and taste the salty undercurrent of her body heat rising. With his free hand, Harry lined himself up with her, and plunged forward, eliciting a scream of pleasure from her lips.
------
Petunia screamed as she felt herself stretched, and filled to capacity for the third time in under 24 hours. She took a deep breath, and swiftly let it out as the boy thrust into her. Her body felt as if it were on fire as he pumped her slow and deep. She felt herself losing focus, and didn't know whether to cry out in pleasure or pain as he crammed his entire length into her. She settled for a strangled cry that half resembled a grunt, and a scream. In and out for how long she did not know, nor could she find it in herself to care. She once again wrapped her legs around him; one around his waist, and the other over his shoulder. She almost exploded as that single action allowed for a penetration deeper than she had ever felt before. Her body shuddered when she felt him hit the deepest point in her cunt. Petunia soon felt her body lock up as her orgasm neared. Her breathing became irregular, and she had a sudden flashback to the night she lost her virginity. She was close and she could feel it, a tidal wave of pleasure that she was sure to drown in. She looked up at her nephew, and saw him staring at her with an unknown emotion playing behind his emerald eyes.
------
Harry looked at his aunt with a small hint of confusion. If someone had asked him this time yesterday if he'd have made love to his aunt, he would have cursed, hexed, and jinxed them on the spot. Now he found himself feeling a slight attachment to the woman, and didn't know where it could have come from. He dropped a tender kiss to her lips as he pushed into her again. For once in his life he saw the woman that she could have been, instead of the woman that she had chosen to be. Shaking his head of those thoughts, he put his undivided concentration back on the task at hand. She had a thin sheen of sweat covering her body, and he could feel the goose pimples dotting her skin. Her breathing became raspy as she neared her orgasm. Harry sped up his pace, knowing that his aunt would be screaming her release any moment now. He wasn't disappointed, as a few seconds later, she gripped his shoulder tightly, and let out an unearthly yell.
------
As her orgasm crashed over her, she was blinded by the fury of it. Bright lights of all different colors flashed before her vision, distorting everything. Her body convulsed, as her slick cunt contracted and flooded releasing her love potion. Her release felt so good that it hurt, and a single tear fell from her eye. Even after her completion, she kept meeting his thrusts, driving him home.
------
The tight fit of his aunt was pushing Harry closer to his eruption; and if the tingling in his balls was any indication, it would be one of epic proportions. He knew that when it hit, it would be massive, and she would be filled to spilling capacity with his seed. Harry looked into his aunts eyes as she came down from her pleasure. He saw the look of recognition on her face, right before she stopped him.
------
"Harry wait. Will you cum on my face?" Now, Petunia Dursley had never considered herself having any sluttish tendencies, but she had always been curious after seeing one of the videos in Vernon's collection. Besides, she figured that since she was already engaged in activities that she'd normally scoff at; she might as well sate her curiosity.
------
Harry stopped mid thrust. He looked at his aunt with an unsure expression, the sincerity in her eyes overwhelming.
"What did you say?" Harry wasn't sure he had heard her right.
"I want you to cum on my face." She said louder, and with more conviction. Her gleaming look of determination struck him.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes," she replied, and ran a finger down his jaw line. He noticed that she had a slight blush. "I saw it in a movie once, and I was curious." Harry gazed deeply into his aunt's eyes, trying to find any hint of falsehood. When he found none, he couldn't help thinking that it must have been some movie.
Harry was a little thrown at having to leave his aunts tight fitting snatch, but the nod of her head confirmed her request. Harry slowly pulled out with a squelching sound. She stood, and knelt next to the bed, and Harry moved to sit in front of her.
"Tell me when," was all Harry heard before his entire length was engulfed in his aunt's mouth. He moaned loudly as he felt the tip of his prick brush the back of her throat. In all the years he had lived with the woman, he never pegged his aunt as one of the orally gifted. She just seemed too uptight and proper to even think of such an act. Apparently, he'd been just as wrong about her, as she had him.
------
When she'd first taken her nephew's massive erection in her hand, she wondered if she'd be able to fit it into her mouth. She was also worried that her youthful oral skills (the ones she had captured Vernon with) had diminished after years of disuse. She needn't have worried, because as soon as the head had slipped past her lips, her instincts had taken over. The taste of his cock mixed with her own flavor was intoxicating, and she began to suck him harder, and deeper to get more. She pulled back with a loud slurp, and continued to stroke the huge member while she caught her breath. Once she was back in control of her breathing, she leaned back in to latch back onto the giant prick, and resume her work. She saw a bead of pre-cum appear, and licked it, relishing the salty, bittersweet taste. She was suddenly overcome by a new need to taste more, and decided to employ all of her old tricks to make him come.
------
Harry ran his fingers through the hair on her bobbing head. As his aunt pumped his shaft with her lips, Harry began thinking of what his mother would say if she had known this would be happening someday. He tried to imagine what his father, Sirius, or even Dumbledore might think. His thoughts then strayed to his friends, more specifically to Ginny. Would she have been angry if she'd known? Even though they weren't technically together, and he no longer loved her that way, he still cared for her feelings. Soon, thinking became impossible, as his aunt performed several tricks with her tongue that made his balls tighten in return.
"Aunt Petunia, I think I'm about to cum." Harry felt the soft lips pull away from his dick with a wet plop, and groaned slightly in disappointment. That was quickly cut off, as his aunt began stroking in an expert manner he would have never associated with her. That thought was expelled from his mind as he remembered her wonderful mouth, and the feelings he had awaken to, and felt his orgasm begin deep within.
------
As Petunia knelt, stroking the humongous cock in her hand, she chanced a glance at her nephew. The look in his eyes told the whole story. He was no longer the frail little boy they had tried to beat into submission; he was a man, a wizard, and a powerful one at that. She knew he wouldn't accept it, but she could not deny what had happened. The way he'd fucked her was so tenderly gentle, that she wished he'd just raped her instead. She was disgusted with herself; not for enjoying the passion, but for her treatment of him since they'd found him on the doorstep. Had she merely been raped, she would not have felt so guilty of her abuse of him. Her debt would have been paid; painfully, but equally. Instead, he had treated her as if he loved her, and her body had responded to him completely. It was the ultimate slap in the face of everything she had forced herself to believe. She threw her dignity, her pride, and her dominance out the window, and allowed herself to fully submit to the man in front of her for as long as she still had him. Petunia Dursley had been spoiled by her nephew, and no other man would be able to satisfy her the same again. She was ashamed to note that she had fallen in love with a boy that she could never have. It was also about this time, that she realized that she didn’t care how wrong what they were doing was, and that she’d have no problem doing it again, and again, and again for as long as Harry was interested.
Petunia continued to lick and suck on the head until she felt the staff in her hand jump, and knew he was close to sealing her fate. She gripped the stiff, nearly wrist thick dick in her fist, and squeezed it tighter. Petunia kept her pace, waiting for the release that would signify her end. Petunia then reached out with her tongue, circling the head. She then gave the huge organ a long lick from base to tip, before sucking the head like a straw. She could taste more of his pre cum drip into her mouth, and she suddenly changed her mind. She was going to swallow it all, instead of letting him finish on her face. She licked the slit at the tip before sucking the bulbous head again, as if trying to coax his orgasm from him sooner. She was rewarded as the cock in her mouth jumped again, and began to swell, loosening her grip.
"Ugh, Aunt Petunia!" the boy grunted, as his cream flowed forth like a fire hose. She swallowed as much of him as she could, but her mouth began to fill again. Her mouth was filling faster than she could swallow, so she had to pull away. She swallowed the liquid that filled her mouth as the first streams of hot, sticky fluid splattered onto her cheek. She found she liked the feeling of his cum hitting her face, and decided to just let him finish that way; she did, however, kept her mouth open to enjoy more of his taste. By the time he'd finished, she'd swallowed two more mouthfuls, and her face was nearly covered, glazed like a Krispy Kreme doughnut. She could even feel thick globs of his spunk dripping down her face, and clumped in her hair. She licked her lips taking the warm goo into her mouth, and couldn't help wanting more. She began scraping the mess with her finger, and licking it clean, and frowned when she couldn't find more. She brought his softening prick to her lips, and sucked it clean. His taste was strong on her tongue, and she reveled in it. She released her grip, and he cast a cleaning charm on himself, and quickly began to dress. Petunia just sat, and let her conflicting emotions run rampant. As he headed for the door, she couldn't help but try to call him back.
------
"Harry..."
The timid sound of his aunt's voice stopped Harry cold. He could see the pleading look on her face, and his heart went out to her. He saw the painful look of near submission on her face, and suddenly he was hit with a realization. Somewhere between their encounter in the kitchen yesterday, and just before her facial, her spirit was broken, but by what he would never know. Harry pulled out his wand, and cleaned his aunt's face with a cleaning charm. Harry knelt next to the woman, and softly kissed her on the lips.
"It's alright Aunt Petunia, I don't hate you. If I'd reacted the way you were expecting, then I would only become what I'm going to be fighting against."
"Will you ever come back?" With her head hanging again, the question was barely audible, but in the quiet of the room, he heard her clearly.
"I don't know if I'll live long enough to come back, but I‘ll try. If I survive this, then I‘ll come back for you, and take you away if you want." He lifted her face to his again. "Listen, if you need to reach me, then Hedwig will know, and she will come to you, I promise." Harry kissed her again, then pulled a dice sized package from his pocket, and un-shrunk it. "I want you to do me a favor. When my friends come to try and find me today, I want you to make sure they get this." He pulled a letter out of another robe pocket, and placed it on top of the package.
With a quiet pop, Harry disappeared from the wizarding world to start his quest; only stopping briefly in the backyard to recast the blood wards. After the time spent with his aunt, these would prove stronger than even Dumbledore‘s.
------
Petunia Dursley wept, feeling she would never see her nephew again. As she sat on the floor, she could already feel the ache of her body calling out to her nephew once again. She knew the real reason that she asked if he were coming back. She was seeking any kind of confirmation that he'd return to fill the void he left in her heart and between her legs. Sighing, she calmly stood, and went to open the window to air the smell of sex out of the room. Exiting and closing the door, she trudged down to the kitchen to retrieve her clothes. Upon dressing, she found a picture sitting on the table. Picking it up, she was shocked to look into the smiling faces of her sister and brother-in-law, along with her infant nephew. She was further shocked when the two looked up at her, and began to wave. She smiled before framing, and hiding her keepsake where no one but her would be able to find it.
Sign up to rate and review this story