Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Like Movies

Gone WIth The Wind

by MCArmyWife

A night at a hotel before leaving for Jersey

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-09-01 - Updated: 2007-09-02 - 1663 words

?Blocked
That night I sat on the side stage with Alicia watching the concert. I felt uncomfortable at first when I heard fans calling out my name. I tried to sit far enough that I could blend into the shadows. Alicia smiled, "You get used to it. Most of them are great. I just smile and wave."
I nodded. We talked until the band took their places. I watched them get ready to take the stage and just happened to glace at Gerard who was smiling at me. He turned before I could smile back and the lights dimmed.
The concert was fucking fantastic. Gerard decked out in black was a lean, mean, rocking machine. He cursed and spit at the audience and they loved it. It was right before "Sharpest Lives" that he shocked me.
"I'm fucking in love, what do you people think of that shit?" he screamed.
The audience screamed louder which was something I hadn't thought possible. Without saying anymore he launched into the song. I spent the rest of the concert wishing he had truly meant the words. I knew however it was all just part of the big show for him. He needed people to believe he was in love so when we married it would seem real. I wondered if Gerard himself knew just what was real and what was show anymore.
When the band came off the stage after the encore I saw Gerard head to the back to the backstage area. I decided to head back to the bus to get my stuff ready. We were staying at a hotel tonight and flying to New Jersey in the morning. I was sitting talking to myself when Gerard walked onto the bus. He stopped and gave me the strangest look.
"Who are you talking to?" He looked around to make sure he hadn't missed seeing anyone.
I laughed, "I was just talking to myself. I do that sometimes I just don't usually get caught." Hell I thought everyone talked to themselves from time to time but he was looking at me as if I needed to be committed.
"What? You think I'm crazy as a loon?" I asked smiling.
"As a loon? Laura, fuck do you have a book of these weird ass sayings?"
I pretended to take offence. "Excuse me but I don't think my sayings are all that strange. They are just, well they are colorful."
He laughed, "Colorful? Yeah, that's it." He walked back towards the bunk area. "So you ready to go?"
"Yep, I'm ready." I had talked to Alicia and knew we were meeting them at the airport in the morning. We had just made it off the bus when Ray appeared. "What's up?" he asked eyeing our bags.
"We're staying at a hotel tonight" Gerard answered. He took a deep breath and I knew something was about to happen. You know how the hair on the back of your neck sticks up? I could feel it in the air. "I'm taking Laura to Jersey to meet Mom." he added softly.
"What?" Ray yelled. Yeah, he fucking yelled. I was sure people from all the different busses had heard.
"You heard what I said." Gerard said squaring his shoulders.
"What the fuck are you thinking? You're going home and you're taking her."
"Excuse me." I said getting more and more pissed, "HER is right here."
Ray dismissed me with a nod of his head like he was shooing a fly. He glared at Gerard. "You can't."
Gerard stood completely still, "I can and I will." his tone was deadly.
Suddenly Ray's whole body language changed. He slumped slightly and looked over at me. "Laura, don't let him so this."
I had no fucking idea what to say. I broke my gaze from him and looked over at Gerard. He was still glaring at Ray. I took a stop closer to Gerard and took his hand in mine. "Let's go,” I said softly.
He didn't move for a few moments then tuned to me and nodded. "Yeah, lets go." He gently pulled me towards the van. I looked back to see Ray's face. Fuck, he looked like he would break down any moment.
When we were seated in the van and the driver was behind the wheel I couldn't remain quiet any longer. "Gerard, what was that all about?"
He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. "Nothing that concerns you."
"Anything that affects you concerns me." I told him in a hushed tone.
"Laura, just let it go." His tone was bordering on that bored monotone he would use that I hated.
I sat back and sighed, " Gerard have you ever had the feeling that you are suddenly in the middle of a movie that you missed the first hour of? I mean you can figure out who the characters are but the plot is fucking messed up. That's how I feel."
He reached up and rubbed his neck, "What kind of a movie are you in Laura?"
I shook my head, " Fuck if I know. Kind of a cross between a Tarantino flick with a bit of old Hitchcock thrown in."
Gerard actually chuckled, "Yeah, that sounds about right. But are you sure its not a horror movie?"
I was too tired for him to start the I'm gonna scare you shit. "If it is a horror movie I'm so dead."
He sat up and looked at me. "What?"
"Yeah, it its a horror movie than I'm gonna get it. The woman who has sex always gets it. Fuck as much sex as you and I have had I'm totally....." I was about to say something but changed it to "doomed"
He noticed, "What were you gonna say?"
I put my head on his shoulder. He moved his arm and I thought for a moment he didn't want me to lean on him but instead he pulled out his arm and put it around my shoulders. "Okay...the line was fuck as much sex as you and I have had I'm totally...."
"Screwed." I said rolling my eyes. "Sorry it jus seemed funny to me.
Suddenly he was shaking with laughter. "That is funny."
I leaned closer to him and rested my hand on his leg. Not quite accidentally my hand brushed against the bulge in his crotch. "Careful little Laura or we'll be giving the driver a show.” he whispered in my ear.
I answered in my Southern accent, "Why sir whatever do you mean?"
"Oh so now you’re Scarlet Fucking O'Hara?" He snickered.
"Sir such language and in front of a lady, I do declare. You sir are no gentleman." I swatted him with an invisible fan.
"Oh fuck I like that accent and the voice. Shit, I know what movie I'm adding to Movie Night." He leaned down and I shuddered as his tongue traced the shell pattern of my ear.
"We're almost to the hotel" I answered suddenly not quite able to show down my heart rate, “I can recite most of the lines for you. Gone With The Wind is one of my favorite movies."
His other hand moved across his own body to land on my leg. "Promising, that sounds promising."
My mind was whirling, "Then it's my Movie Night right?"
He sat back a bit to give me a puzzled look, "Okay" he said slowly. "You call the shots. It's your movie."
I smiled to myself. Fuck I hoped the hotel had a large staircase cause I knew a particular singer who was gonna sweep a lady into his arms and climb it.
As luck would have it there was indeed a huge staircase at the hotel. As Gerard was checking in at the front desk I was busy eyeing the stairs. He turned and saw me. "Ready?"
"I most certainly am." I said reverting once more to the Southern drawl.
He looked confused. I nodded to the stairs. "I'm sure you've seen Gone With the Wind."
"Yes" he answered still not following my line of thought.
I looked at him and batted my eyelashes. It was so funny when it dawned on him. "I'm not carrying you up those stairs" he said in a hushed tone.
I pulled a pout, "I get to call the shots,” I reminded him.
He looked around the lobby. There were quite a few people milling about. "Laura"
I smiled, "That's Scarlet FUCKING O’Hara sir." Yeah fucking was pronounced.
Gerard shook his head, "I don't think it's a good idea."
"I'm your fiancée." I reminded him "and it's my movie" I added
He noticed our bags were being taken to our room. He shook his head and started to follow the bellboy. I felt so disappointed. I really thought he would give into my wishes. I started to follow when he stopped and turned to me. Before I knew what was happening he scooped me into his arms and took off towards the stairs. I could hear murmuring from the other hotel guests. I smiled this was fun.
We were half way up the steps when he spoke, "You owe me."
I laughed, "Oh sugar, I'm sure you won't be disappointed." My accent was thick, "I'm a lady who knows how to please her little old man."
He smiled, "I hope so but if you don't stop wiggling that cute little ass of yours we're gonna be recreating the scene where Scarlet falls down the stairs."
I tightened my arms around his neck, "You won't let me fall." I whispered.
He sighed, "I'm trying Laura. I'm really fucking trying."
My heart took flight. I knew he wasn't talking about the stairs. I laid my head on his chest and smiled as we reached the top of the stairs.

Authors note - Hey I'm off to Projekt Rev. Think Gerard will do something to give me inspiration? - I sure as hell hope so.
Sign up to rate and review this story