Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry's Seraglio

Damn your mom's a milf!

by stuffjeff

After the last battle Harry does the Minister of Magic a favour and takes a number of slaves. Slavery !!!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bellatrix, Cho, Harry, Hermione, Narcissa, Padma, Pansy, Parvati - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 5144 words

?Blocked

I'm just mucking about in JKR's backyard. Any characters preferences in this story are not necessarily those that JKR intended.




A/N: First I'd like to point out that I've been very busy since the last chapter came out and I'd also like to reassure you I'm not abandoning any of my fics. (there only are two of them)




Around seven in the morning Harry woke up, his cock still firmly embedded in Hermione's ass. He thought back to the night before and frowned a little at his friends behaviour, before smirking and taking his wand from the holster he never removed from his arm, except when he washed himself. He pointed the wand at the girl and completed a complex wand-movement, whispered an incantation and went back to sleep after returning his wand to it's holster.

An hour after he had gone back to sleep his partner for the night regained consciousness. As her mind threw of the hazy veils of her subconscious she felt her best friend's cock inside her arse. When she thought she might as well get up she found that she couldn't move due to the fact that Harry's member refused to move more than an inch or two.

The movement of Hermione trying to free herself from his dick caused Harry to wake up for the second time that morning. He grinned at the girl's back and when she growled in frustration he chuckled.

Hermione turned her head and glared at him. 'What did you do Harry.' she growled at him.

Harry smiled 'Just reciprocating. You told me to keep my dick inside of you, rather rudely I might add. So I made sure my cock isn't going to leave that bum of yours until I say so.'

Hermione groaned 'Harry, undo that charm right now.' she snapped.

'No.' he replied 'I going to enjoy this.'

Hermione sighed and cast a finite on her bum, but that didn't have any effect. She growled which caused Harry to laugh waking up Pet and Loo.

He wrapped his arms around Hermione and turned so that he was laying on his back, Hermione on top of him. He sat up and grinned at the two slaves that had their cots in front of his bed.

'I'm afraid I'm unable to give either of you a mating as Pet prefers to call it. My assets are a bit preoccupied at the moment.'

The two slaves blinked and stared at their master.

Harry shuffled to the edge of his bed and sat there for a moment. He put his hands under Hermione's legs and stood up from the bed, supporting her body with his hands. He moved to his bathroom and stepped in the shower, turning on the water. The warm water sprayed over the couple and Harry started lathering himself and Hermione with his knees bent a little so Hermione could reach the floor with her feet. After washing up he cast a drying charm on them and carrying her once again headed downstairs to the kitchen, eager for some breakfast.

'Harry, what are you doing?' she shrieked as he walked down the stairs.

'Getting some breakfast. What did you think I was doing?' he explained in a semi-serious voice and walked on.




Hannah and Pansy were already awake and sitting at the kitchen table when Harry and Hermione entered. They looked at their master and their eyes widened as they saw Hermione impaled on their master's cock.

Hermione was blushing furiously under the stares of Harry's slaves, she was already getting wet because with each step Harry took he thrust in and out a little. She was reaching a climax and when he sat down at the kitchen table she came in front of Hannah and Pansy. The girls saw Hermione orgasm and licked their lips.

Hermione was now thoroughly embarrassed and was rapidly gaining an impressive shade of red.

Harry grinned and used his wand to undo the charm he had placed on her earlier. 'I think you've learned your lesson, haven't you. I'm sure you're not going to try and force my actions like that again, are you.'

'Okay, I get it no more ordering you around.' she sighed and lifted her bottom off of his dick 'Though I have to say that I haven't slept this well since Ron died.'

'Are you coming with me to St.Mungo's today. I'm going to visit Ginny.' he asked and she nodded 'Thanks, I was planning on going after lunch. That way I can finish some business first. I'm fairly certain that I'm not going to be able to do much afterwards.'

He cast a Finite on his cock and it softened rapidly, having been stuck in an aroused state for a long time. He sighed in relief as the hard member was starting to hurt a little.

'Pansy, can you show me the book where you found the loyalty charm you used on Loo?' he asked.

She nodded 'Yes master, are you going to put it on someone else?'

'No, at least I haven't planned anything of the sort. I'm just curious as to what else is in there.' he replied.




Pansy handed her master a thin leatherbound book. 'This is the book that I found the charm in master.'

Harry took the book and smiled at the girl 'Thanks Pansy. You really like those ropes, don't you.' he said looking at the Slytherin in bondage.

'Yes master, I'm really enjoying it.' she replied honestly.

Harry smiled at the girl again before sitting down and opening the book. He started reading and apparently it was interesting enough for him to become entranced, seeing as he kept reading. When Katie entered the library she saw Harry had a pensive expression on his face.

'Master, lunch is ready.' she said startling Harry who hadn't noticed her before she spoke to him.

'Oh well let's get something to eat.' he said putting the little book aside.




After lunch he and Hermione dressed. He took the small book and put it in his pocket before the two of them left for the wizarding hospital.




They arrived at the long-term spell ward and found they weren't the only people visiting the young red-head. Arthur and Molly Weasley were sitting next to the bed looking at their daughter in despair. Molly was weeping continuously.

They greeted the Weasleys and Molly embraced the both of them in a fierce hug.

'How nice of you to come and visit Ginny.' she said between the continuous sniffing.

'Mrs. Weasley? Has there been any change at all?' Harry asked.

Molly Weasley just shook her head in despair.

'The healers say she's going to be transferred to the long-term spell ward since her condition is exactly the same as Frank and Alice Longbottom's and they don't believe she will ever be cured.' Mr. Weasley answered for his wife.

Hermione's expression got gloomier, but Harry's turned pensive. After a couple of uneasy minutes he sighed.

'There might be a way to give her back some of her life, however the side-effect aren't all that favourable and I don't think you'll like them.' he said.

Molly Weasley stared at Harry before asking the inevitable question.

'Harry dear, could you please explain what you're talking about?'

'Well Ginny's consciousness has been locked in her own mind, right?' he received a nod 'I found a spell that would force her consciousness to come back, however the side-effects are rather heavy. I take it you heard that the Minister saddled me with a number of slaves?' again he received affirmation 'Well when she gave me Millicent Bullstrode I allowed Pansy to put a spell on her which dominated her mind, turning her into a very loyal slave. Now the spell I'm talking about is a derivative of that spell and while milder will still make her a very loyal slave. So even if the spell works and she does regain her consciousness she won't have unlimited free will, placing her master's will above her own.' he explained.

Molly's expression changed from confusion to wonder to anger and back to confusion, before looking pensive.

'Harry, if that spell was cast on her would she be able to have a life, which she could have liked?'

'That really depends on her master and if the spell works as the book says it will.' he said and Molly nodded while in deep thought.

She took a look at her daughter and then met her husbands eyes. After that she turned to Hermione.

'Hermione, could you tell me how Harry treats his slaves?'

Hermione was shocked 'Well honestly he treats them more like girlfriends than slaves, so I would have to say pretty good.'

Molly nodded and turned to the black haired man 'Harry, would you be willing to cast that spell on my Ginny? I know she rather be your slave than waist away in an hospital bed.'

'I'll do it, but only if you're absolutely sure about this.' he said.

Molly turned to her husband, who nodded once and turned back to Harry. 'We're sure.'

Harry nodded and pulled out his wand. He started moving the wand in a complicated pattern while murmuring the incantation. A bright light shot out of his wand and enveloped the red-headed girl on the bed in a bright pink light.

The light died down and it was immediately clear that the spell had been a succes since Ginny sat up, slid out of bed and sat at Harry's feet hugging his leg murmuring 'Master, master'

Harry reached down and stroked her hair, causing her to look at him with a smile on her face.

He turned to the elder Weasleys 'I guess the spell worked like a charm.'

Molly smiled and turned to her daughter-turned-slave 'Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling?'

Ginny smiled 'I'm fine mum, am I going home with master?'

Molly raised an eyebrow at that answer 'Yes you belong to Harry now and so you'll be staying with him from now on.' she said with a bit of sorrow in her voice.

Harry guessed what the woman was feeling and decided to reassure her. 'You do know that you can come any time you want to right? I'm not going to keep her from you. Though I have to warn you that you might catch the girls and I naked around the house. The girls seem to prefer it like that. To prevent situations like that you could floo ahead to let us know you're coming.'

Molly was stumped and could only nod.

Harry turned to Ginny 'Gin, why don't you change into your clothes so you can come with Hermione and me when we go home.' he said and Ginny scurried away.

'You might want to know that I'm currently living at the former Malfoy manor, the floo-address is Harry's Seraglio.' he said to Ginny's parents.

Only moments later Ginny hurried back to her master and sat at his feet again.

'You can get up if you want Gin.' he said and she did.




Neville entered St.Mungos and headed to the elevator. When the door opened he was shocked as Harry, Hermione and a walking and smiling Ginny exited.

'Hi Neville.' the three said in unison.

'Hi guys.' he stammered and stared at Ginny 'Hey Ginny, did the healers find a cure?' he asked.

She shook her head and Neville's head started to go down 'Master helped me.'

'Master?' he asked and saw that Ginny was pointing at Harry.

'Master cast a spell on me that forced my consciousness to return.'

'Why do you call Harry master?' he asked clearly confused.

Harry answered 'The spell I used caused her to be my slave Neville. It's the biggest drawback to the spell I used.'

Neville nodded 'Oh, would you mind coming with me to visit my parents? It'd mean a lot to me.'

Harry shrugged 'Sure Neville lead the way.'




Harry saw Alice Longbottom, who had just minutes before been washed thoroughly, and he couldn't help but stare at the woman.

'Damn Neville, your mom is a milf.' he said before understanding what he had just said and blushing heavily.

Neville was confused 'What's a milf?'

Hermione groaned 'It's a muggle term, which means mom I'd like to fuck. In a way that's quite a compliment, since Harry's got quite the collection of women.'

Neville blushed 'A bit crude, but it's a compliment none the less. So that spell that you used on Ginny, would that work on mum too?'

'Yes it would, but you have to understand that she would be a slave then.' Harry replied.

'Well, they've been in here since I was one and they still don't have even a clue to a cure. Would you be willing to help my mother Harry?' he asked in a soft voice, obviously embarrassed for asking the question.

'If you're sure you want this I will, but I want you to be absolutely sure as going trough with this means enslaving your mother. I will treat her well of course, but she will lose the measure of free will she had before the attack on your parents.'

'Well Ginny seems to like the position she is in and Amelia Bones had nothing but good to say about your treatment about your slaves so yes I want you to cast that spell on my mum. Provided I can visit her sometimes.' Neville replied.

'Of course you can visit your mum, though I'd advise you give us a call before dropping in. If she takes to the other girls she'll most likely be naked inside the house when not expecting visitors. Now wouldn't that be embarrassing, walking in on your mom in her birthday-suit.'

Neville blushed 'Thanks Harry, well get on with it. If I find a nice master for my dad will you teach that woman that spell then?'

Harry nodded and cast the spell on Alice Longbottom with the same effect as it had on Ginny.

Alice reacted a bit differently though. She sat up slid out of bed, smiled at her son and walked up to Harry. She embraced him and french kissed her new master in front of her son.

Neville stared at his mother with his mouth wide open. That was not exactly what he expected to be the first thing his mother would do.

Their lips parted and Harry took a deep breath.

'Alice how come you can walk around like nothing happened? I mean you have been in that bed for the last seventeen years, your muscles should have atrophied.' Harry asked.

Neville answered his question 'It's magic Harry. They are put under a muscle stimulating charm several times a day to prevent the breakdown of muscle tissue.'

Harry nodded in gratitude for the explanation, before waving his wand over Alice, transfiguring the hospital gown in a baby blue summer dress. Then he turned the flower filled vase on the side of Alice's bed into a pair of slippers for Alice to wear.

'There that's better, isn't it.' he said to his newest addition to his harem with a small smile on his face. Alice returned the smile and slipped her feet in the slippers.

'Harry, it might be better if we leave. You need to get Ginny and Alice new clothes and things like that, not to mention a trip to the ministry for two more collars.'

'You're right we should take care of that first. Neville would you like to come? That way you can see where your mother is going to stay.'

'Ok I'll go with you.' Neville answered and the five of them left the ward, checking both Ginny and Alice out.




Amelia Bones looked up from the reports that were heaped on her desk as her secretary entered the office.

'Excuse me Minister. Mr. Potter is here to see you, together with Ms. Granger, Ms. Weasley, Mr. Longbottom and a woman that has some resemblance with Mr. Longbottom. Should I send them in?'

She nodded to her secretary and moments later the five entered the office. When Amelia saw Alice her eyes widened in shock.

'Alice? How, when, who?' she stammered at the sight of her friend.

'Yes, spell, less than an hour ago and Harry Potter' she answered with a mischievous grin adorning her lips.

'Harry, would you mind explaining what happened? I mean for all I knew these two women were irreversibly locked inside their own mind.'

Harry scratched the back of his head 'Well I found a spell which forces the conscious mind to the front, but it has a couple of side-effects.'

Amelia raised an eyebrow at that comment 'What side-effects are you talking about Harry?'

'Well the spell used is one of the milder slavery spells. With her parents permission, I tried the spell on Ginny and as you see it works. Afterwards Neville asked me to cast it on his mother as well and seeing as he was her next of kin I agreed to do it. Not before thoroughly explaining the side-effect of said spell though.'

'So that's why Frank isn't here.' Amelia said aware of the fact that most of those spells only work between a master and slave of opposite genders.

Alice looked at Harry, making it obvious she wanted to say something. He nodded his consent.

'Amelia, do me a favour and cast the spell master did on me on Frank. He can do a lot more good as your slave than he can waisting away in that hospital bed. At least he can keep your bed nice and warm.' she said ending in a mischievous grin.

'You want me to make Frank a slave?' she asked.

'Of course I do. The way he is now, he isn't doing anybody any good. He might as well make himself useful. Not to mention I know you'll treat him right.'

Amelia sighed 'Alright I'll do it, but not now. So you need to do some more paperwork and two more collars.' she said before ordering her secretary to get the paperwork and collars.




Harry, Neville, Ginny and Alice appeared at the former Malfoy manor. Hermione being sent ahead to warn the girls of visitors. Pet came running to her master and hugged her master's leg while wearing her very revealing skintight catsuit.

Neville looked in awe at the scene before noticing something that made him blush furiously. Pet's orifice down under was showing through the thin fabric of her catsuit. Then he recognised her and frowned.

'That's, that's Bellatrix Lestrange. What is she doing here?' he said.

'No,she's called Pet now and she had been controlled by her husband for quite some time, including the time when they attacked your parents. If she didn't like being here she would've been set free.' Harry replied.

Pet purred and threw in her own opinion 'Pet likes belonging to master. Master is good to Pet.'

Neville stared with his mouth wide open 'She was being controlled by her own husband? That's horrible.'

Pet heard his reaction and moved to the young man, rubbing her cheek against his leg like a very big pussycat. Mimicking Harry's gesture he stroked her hair, causing her to purr.

Harry smiled at the two 'That's enough for now. We still have to show Ginny and Alice their rooms. Neville you can play with Pet later.' he said before leading the others to the first floor.




Harry was stopped by Alice and Ginny, while Neville followed the others to the living room.

'Master, are you going to play with my little kitten. It hasn't had a good petting in years.'

Alice said, followed immediately by Ginny 'Will you pop my cherry master. Please.' she ended

in a pout.

Harry smiled at the two women 'If you want to have sex with me that's alright with me, but you have to clear the schedule with the others. Though if you want both of you can have a go with me today.' both women nodded vigorously 'Well how about I play with Alice after dinner and I'll do Ginny tonight since you'll probably want to go a bit slower, this being your first time and all.' that caused Harry to receive plenty of hugs and kisses.




When they entered the living room they were greeted with a very cute sight. Pet was curled up against Neville, who was sitting on the sofa, her head in his lap, purring as he stroked her hair.

'It seems mom is going to have an at least comfortable life with you, if not in some way happy. Anyway I should get back. I'll call before coming to visit.' Neville said as he got up, which caused Pet to pout.

'Sure Neville, come by anytime you want to, same goes for your grandmother and let me know when Amelia wants to cast that spell on your dad.' Harry replied escorting Neville to the fireplace.

As soon as Neville was gone the girls undressed, when Alice and Ginny followed their example, although with a big blush adorning their face, Harry followed the girls' example and stripped.




At dinner his slaves had another surprise for him. On the middle of the large table laid Hannah in all her naked glory covered in patches of snacks from top to bottom.

Harry raised an eyebrow at the exquisite looking display in front of him.

'We thought we'd try something different today. Dig in.' Cho said as she handed Harry a pair of chopsticks.

He took riceball resting against her folds and took it to his lips. He slowly ate it savouring the taste before smiling widely. 'Yummy, tastes like Hannah. Delicious!'

That was the cue for the others to start eating of the living plate themselves, some of them rubbing the morsels against Hannah's folds for extra flavour. Harry made sure Hannah had her share as well, feeding her himself.

The rubbing of food against her clit made her come halfway trough dinner, the abundant fluids eagerly used as seasoning.




After dinner Alice took her master by the hand and led him upstairs to the master bedroom.

Harry turned to Alice 'I'll tell you the rule we have here. You can tell me what you want and if I'm not totally against it we'll do it. On a side-note I haven't turned down a request yet and the girls already asked me some pretty weird things.'

Alice squeeled 'I'm so lucky with a master like you. Well then I really love doing it doggystyle and a titty-fuck is also pretty good, though I do enjoy other positions too so have your wicked way with me master.'

Harry swept her off her feet and carried her to his bed. He sat down with her on his lap and started softly rubbing and pinching her clit, occasionally sliding a finger between her folds.

The gentile ministrations made Alice moan in pleasure and in a surprising show of agility she turned her upper body and strained her neck capturing Harry's lips with her own, her tongue demanding admittance.

Harry let her tongue enter his mouth and reciprocated the gesture by massaging her tongue with his. His free hand moved to her breast, which was like those of Pet and Narcissa namely firm and perky, slowly taking one mound in his hand and stroking the nipple gently.

Alice moaned in his mouth and shuddered in bliss as she orgasmed for the first time in many a year.

Feeling her climax Harry slowed down his ministrations, before stopping the stimulation and picking her up again and putting her on her hands and knees on the bed and moved between her legs.

Alice looked over her shoulder at her master, smiling encouragingly at him.

Harry with a smile slowly pushed his proof of manhood into her waiting grotto of love, pushing until he was buried inside of her. Relishing the feelings he was experiencing, he started slowly pulling back and filling her up again, encouraged by her continued moaning.

Lost in bliss he sped up his movements and it didn't take long for the former auror turned slave to orgasm, clenching the muscles inside of her. That caused Harry to experience more pressure and his cannon of love let loose inside of his newest addition.

When he left her body, leaving a nice deposit behind, she turned around to lay on her back and smiled at him.

'That was wonderful master.' Alice whispered while still recovering from the effects the orgasm had on her body.

Her radiant smile was all Harry needed to harden again and he grinned at her 'Ready for the second round Alice?'

Alice giggled and nodded. Harry only needed that signal and he gently sat on her taut stomach, positioning his little self in the cleft between her breasts.

She anticipated his first thrust and craned her head to take his head in her mouth. She used her hands to apply extra pressure to her breasts.

Harry was in heaven. The frictions between Alice's breasts and his cock was quickly bringing him to his second orgasm.

When Alice saw her master was nearly at his second climax she said to him hoarsely 'Master, please coat my tits with your semen.'

Harry nodded and after a couple more thrusts he pulled back and shot his load all over her perky breasts.

He collapsed next to her and drew circles over her belly with his fingers lovingly, while Alice was rubbing the semen in like it was body-lotion.

'Thanks you master' she said.

'Oh no Alice, thank you. I totally stand by what I said when seeing you in hospital earlier.'

'What did you say master?'

'That you're a total milf,' seeing the confusion he explained 'mother I'd like to fuck'

Alice blushed and beamed at the same time which was extremely cute.




That night a rather timid Ginny entered Harry's bedroom, where she found her master already waiting for her. He smiled at her and beckoned her over.

When she reached him he embraced the red-headed young woman.

'Are you sure you want this Ginny? I won't hold it against you if you don't, you know.'

'Yes master' she giggled 'calling you master makes me feel good. Anyway I wanted to have sex with you before I was hospitalised so that's not it, but I want to do it from the ground up. Jerking you off, taking you in my mouth, let your hands and mouth play with my cunny and then I'd like to give you the honours to make me a woman in every sense of the word.'

Harry smiled 'Anything you want Gin.' he said before leading her to the bed.

He sat down expecting Ginny to do the same, but she kneeled between his legs and reached for his cock with her hands. She caressed it, slowly at first, but faster as she got her confidence up.

Her ministrations made her master groan in pleasure and encouraged by the sound of his pleasure she enveloped the crown of his sceptre with her warm and wet mouth, sucking and licking on it like it was a lollipop. The added stimulation provided Ginny with a little reward in the form of pre-cum and the first taste of her master spurned her on to get more of the viscous fluid out of him.

Ginny's enthusiasm was working magic on Harry and though her ministrations were still a bit clumsy, it still drove Harry to climax inside Ginny's inviting mouth.

The sudden flow of semen surprised her, but being a good slave she dutifully swallowed the load before letting the cock out of her mouth.

Harry embraced her, drawing her onto the bed and laid her on her back. He crawled between her legs and started tickling her clit, rubbing his thumb between her folds every once in a while.

Ginny was squirming in pleasure with her master's help, rapidly approaching her first climax with anyone but herself. A couple of strokes of Harry's fingers later she flooded her vagina and his fingers with her love-juice.

While Ginny was coming down from heaven, Harry was starting to caress her again this time aiding his fingers by using his tongue. She pushed her quim firmly against his face, making his nose rub over her clit in the process.

Still not down from her previous orgasm, it didn't take Harry long to bring her to another, which he did. He eagerly lapped up the fluids gushing out of her tight grotto.

When she had mostly recuperated from her orgasm she raised her head and looked at her master.

'That's enough master. Stick that sword of yours in it's scabbard, where it's supposed to be.' she all but yelled at her master, lost in pleasure and lust.

Harry raised an eyebrow at her interesting use of words and aligned his cock with her quim and paused for but a moment. In that moment Ginny proved herself as fiery as her hair colour implied. She lock her legs behind his back and drew him in, impaling herself on his shaft and crashing through her until that moment intact hymen. She cringed from the sting, but stubborn as she was she rocked her body sliding his length in and out of her.

Getting over the shock of her forwardness Harry started moving himself and quickly lost himself in the damp, tight vagina enveloping his shaft. Encouraged by a very enthusiastic Ginny he set a brisk pace.

When he felt his own orgasm come he embraced the girl beneath him and as the first little simmers began exploring their new home he rolled over on his back driving himself fully into Ginny's snatch with the help of gravity. That last shock caused her to go over the edge once again.




Once they had calmed down Harry saw Ginny had a sad expression on her face.

'What's wrong Ginny? Having second thoughts about what we just did?' he asked concerned.

She shook her head diligently 'No, but I wanted to have a lot of kids and now I think that dream has gone away.'

Harry chuckled 'Gin, you can have a lot of kids if you want to and I'll be happy to help you make them you know. I already decided I would recognise every kid I'm going to make with any of you and to be honest I'm looking forward to having a lot of little ones around.'

Ginny brightened instantly, hugged him and locked her lips with his in response.

'Well master, we'll have to make sure that will come through then, now don't we.'

Harry chuckled again 'Yes we do, but not tonight. Frankly I'm spend.' he said and pulled the sheats over their bodies.
Sign up to rate and review this story