Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Snorkacks and Campfires

by Alorkin

While hunting Snorkacks, Harry is very upset that Hermione is with Ron. Luna has a way to 'console' him.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Neville, Ron, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-10 - Updated: 2007-02-11 - 6388 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter (et al). That privilege goes to the talented and lovely J. K. Rowling, to whom I am eternally indebted, both for a fascinating read and for many bedtime stories for my daughter.

Disclaimer 2: This story is so NOT HBP compliant! That...book...never happened. Nope! Thbbbbbttttt! I'm in the state of Denial. It's a lovely state. Lotsa pretty scenery. I can draw you a map if you want. Anyone got a crayon?


"So." Harry sighed, as he put another marshmallow onto his stick. The last one had caught fire and had fallen into the flames.

The sugar blackened as it was consumed by the flames, popping and hissing, with the heat. Sparks arose from the dying confection to flare briefly against the dark. The heat of the fire dried Harry's skin as he slouched against the heavy log and contemplated the campfire before him. Luna Lovegood was pressed warmly against his left side, resting her head on his shoulder. She also held a marshmallow over the fire, speared on, of all things, the tip of her wand! It had been a long day hunting Snorkacks.


Luna and her father, Lawrence, had invited Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Neville, to accompany them on one of their annual snorkack hunts.


The trip had lasted a week, so far, and for Harry, it had been a wonderful escape from the constant terror of having the wizarding world's deadliest psychopath always trying to kill him.


It had also been the most painful thing Harry had ever done. He'd smiled bravely as Ron and Hermione had begun to explore their newfound relationship...in public! It was bad enough to witness the holding and touching, the tender looks and the snogging, but this...this was more than he could bear!




Mister Lovegood had decided to retire early. He'd left them all with the strict injunction of not doing anything he wouldn't do. They had been roasting marshmallows (whom Luna seemed to think were magical creatures) over the fire, laughing, telling bad jokes and watching each other look foolish trying to eat the still-hot treats, when Hermione had smiled shyly at Ron and together they had gone off into the bushes. Ginny and Neville, who had been pursuing a similar relationship, albeit with Ron remaining ignorant of such, had followed soon after, leaving Harry alone with the eccentric blond.


Together they tried to ignore the sounds of passion that sounded faintly from the surrounding woods. Neither was having much success.


Harry was jealous as hell! 'Damn that Ron, anyway!' Harry couldn't imagine Hermione with anyone but him, and now that she and Ron had gotten together, he almost drowned in his agony, every time they kissed. Knowing that they were, even now, lying naked in the moonlight, making love, hurt him horribly. He felt a burn behind his eyelids.


Harry blinked rapidly in a vain effort to dispel the tears threatening to escape his eyes. Beside him, the softly humming Luna absently handed him a handkerchief emblazoned with a flaming union jack. Harry turned his head sharply, to see a gently smiling Luna watching.

"I'm sorry..." He choked off. "It's just that..."

"I understand, Harry." She began in her disconcertingly direct way. "I know you fancy Hermione, just as I fancy Ronald, but we just have to wait until they get over their infatuation with each other. Don't worry though, it won't last long."


At this point in time, Luna seemed more rational than Harry had ever known her to be. Not that that was saying a lot.

"Really?"


Luna smiled again. "Well, I'm not an expert, but I think you and she are much better suited for each other. She grounds you, you know, and you provide the impulse she needs. Give it time."

"And you and Ron?"

"As I said, I fancy him. Ronald needs someone to love him unconditionally, sometimes even to the point of playing the servant for him. He has an easily bruised ego. He's been overshadowed far too many times, first, by his brothers and Ginny, and now, by you and Hermione. I know you don't mean to. I know you would change it all if you could, but you can't. It's just how your life is. As long as he is a part of your life, he will always be in your background. Ronald needs someone who will see him, not as just another Weasley, or as a friend to you, but as him. Ronald Weasly.

I see the wonderful, witty, caring, compassionate, talented and often temper-prone and jealous man he is. He needs someone who will celebrate his victories, and commiserate with his failures. Someone to sit with him or take walks in the parks to watch children, or to play Quiddich. He needs comfort for those nights when he comes home after a hard day, and just wants to be loved, and a foil, who can drive him to succeed. Someone to urge him into action, as it were. I think I am the someone that he needs. Hermione is a beautiful, brilliant and often, driven woman, but she's far too forward to suit him."

"Funny you should mention that." Harry grinned wryly. "It's one of the things I love most about her."

"I rather thought it might be." Luna returned. "Harry, you think well on your feet, and you adapt instantly, to almost any situation, but you are far too impulsive. You get yourself into so much trouble because you really don't consider the consequences of your actions. It was exactly that, which led to the Department of Mysteries. You know that, Harry. Oh, Harry..." She soothed, as Harry grew intensely depressed. He would never forgive himself for being gullible enough to believe the dreams Voldemort had sent him. Seemingly unknowing, Luna went on. "None of us blame you for the actions of the dark lord. There was no way you could have known that he was sending you those dreams. No way at all. You checked as best you could, but you still went in without a plan for getting out."


Harry hung his head in shame. His actions had gotten his friends hurt, and his godfather, killed. Luna gently turned his face to hers.

"What you need, Harry, who you need, is someone who will grab you by the scruff and stop you when you are about to do something rash. Someone who will make you think straight; who will make you reason things out, instead of jumping in without a plan. I think Hermione, is that someone."

"What about Ron? He's my best mate. She's my best mate too, but they're together. It's wrong for me to want her! Especially now they're seeing each other. And I really do want her...them to be happy"

"Harry, you're sweet for wanting her...them to be happy..." She teased gently, then became serious. "But I really don't think they can be. All the arguing they do, is not conducive to a healthy relationship. Immediate passion, yes, but not for anything long term."


Luna took a bite of her now-perfectly roasted marshmallow, chewed, swallowed, and went on.

"Hermione's brilliant, but I think inside, she's withering away. She needs a spark in her life. All she has is her books. Everything she knows about excitement comes, either from her reading, or from her adventures at your side. But..." Luna cautioned. "She needs someone who will give her both the excitement she craves, and the love and support she needs. Someone, who will support her ideas, without necessarily agreeing with them. She needs someone who will hold her when she needs to be held, and who will let her free, when she needs freedom. Hermione is a conflict of needs. She is a woman. She desperately needs to be firmly in control of herself, but she also needs passion and tenderness. She has given so much of herself, especially to you, Harry, and needs someone who will think of her first. Someone who will ensure she's satisfied and cared for. She will want someone who will ensure, that when they are making love, that she climaxes, even if he doesn't. That is a rare trait in a man. Don't look at me like that, Harry, you know it's true."


Harry flushed. "Yeah, I do. From what Dean tells us, he's really a stud. He seems to enjoy shagging, and wants to do it all the time. But something strikes me as odd. Did you know Dean never sleeps with the same girl twice?"

Luna nodded. "Mmmmhmmm. Do you know why?"

"I...I really...I really didn't ask. Blokes don't, you know." Harry stammered, thinking: 'How the flippin' hell should I know why Dean never shags the same girl twice?'


Luna continued as if Harry hadn't replied. "From what I've been told, Dean is very well hung, but he doesn't exactly know what he is doing. He doesn't consider the girl's needs, either. And with his size, and the fact that he's often not particularly gentle, it's no wonder he never has the same girl twice. In addition, I understand he has some rather interesting, if unequal and rather archaic thoughts, as to the roles men and women are meant to play in life. Most women today, won't tolerate that sort of stupidity in their lives. We've worked too hard, for too long, to allow any man to force us into a mould we weren't meant for. If he could be trained, if he could be taught to not annoy the girls he's with, at least not intentionally, he could be an exceptional lover, but until he is, he's doomed to one-nighters."

"I didn't know that." Harry spoke quietly. Luna really was an odd girl, but she always seemed so open and sincere. There never seemed to be any artifice to her.

"What does Dean have to do with Hermione?" He asked.

"Nothing really. You brought up Dean. My point was what Hermione sees in Ronald. When she looks at him, she sees the spark. But really, there's nothing there, but the fire. Ron really can't be what she needs. They're too different. He's a flame to her moth. She sees the fire and expects to stay warm."

"Luna, that's what a fire is for."

"Very true. Tell me, Harry. When you go to sleep, what do you do with the fire?"

"You bank it, of course." Harry recalled many nights at the Dursley's doing just that. They'd call him when they were ready for bed, to bank the fire, never mind that they never allowed him to enjoy the ambiance of the fire, and never mind that there was a heavy brass screen in front of the fireplace to protect the carpet from stray sparks. He'd learnt early on, how to keep a fire in the grate.

"Why?"

"So that it won't get out of control. You let the fire die away. It's served its purpose. You carefully set the coals to burn themselves out overnight, so you stay warm and..." Harry got it, then. Ron was Hermione's flame. He hated that.

"That's right, Harry. Ronald is more like a fire. He will burn hot, and burn fast. Unfortunately, Ronald is rather selfish. He won't consider Hermione's needs, and soon enough, he'll tire of her, or she'll tire of his insecurities. Hermione isn't the type of girl who would take rubbish from anyone, unless he has a very good reason behind it. Soon enough, the flame will die, and they won't be together anymore."

"Well, they're together now! From the sound of it, most likely shagging their brains out." He snarled sullenly.

"Yes. I'd say they are. Harry, please don't be upset. Ronald isn't a bad person, and he's not even bad for Hermione, he's just not right for her. She needs fire and coals, not just flames."

"Right now, she has flames!" Harry wanted to cry.

"I wish I could have been his first," Luna sighed. "...but it looks like Hermione had that honor."

"Nope. Sorry. That was Lavender."

"Really?" Now Luna echoed Harry's query.

"Ep." He nodded. "Last year. Near the end of term. I found them in Ron's bed, going at it, like a pair of bunnies."


Luna immediately began to laugh uproariously. "Like Bunnies!" She snorted, and then began to laugh again. Harry chuckled along for a few seconds, then stopped. It really wasn't that funny!


Harry swore. His marshmallow had caught flame. He pulled it away from the fire and blew on the burning confection. He pulled the husk off and raised it to his mouth.



When she had calmed, Luna surprised Harry. "Harry, would you like a blowjob?"

"What?" Harry choked on the burnt marshmallow he'd just popped into his mouth. He was stunned as thoroughly as if someone had stupefied him.

"Would you like a blowjob?" Luna repeated, calmly, as if that was a thing anyone would ask, rather like asking the time of day, or whether it was summer or merely late spring.

"Uh...erm..." Harry felt his mouth go dry. He couldn't breathe, and his heart felt like it would pound through his ribs. His stomach clenched, his testicles seemed to want to crawl up into his belly, and it felt like his bowels were about to let go.

"Why?" He finally gasped out. This was probably not the most politic question to ask a girl who had just volunteered to pleasure him sexually, but Harry was in shock.

"Harry, My hearing is far better than most people credit me for. Just now, I can hear Ginny screaming. Since I don't hear any animal sounds, or any combat noises, I'm assuming that she's having an orgasm. She's about half a kilometer away by the sound of it. Hermione and Ronald are both moaning rather passionately, somewhat closer, as I'm sure you can hear for yourself, and truth be told, I find it more than a bit arousing. You and I are the only ones left here, and we are the only ones not engaging in sexual activity. I say let's make it a full set."

"What...what about what your dad said?" Harry knew he sounded lame, but he really didn't know anything about what Luna was proposing.

"Oh, Harry, he said not to do anything he wouldn't. Obviously, since I am his child, he's had sex at least once. Even in the wizarding world, oral pleasure is most often considered a forerunner to actual intercourse. Therefore, we aren't doing anything he wouldn't."

"Erm...OK." Harry conceded, somehow understanding her logic. "What do I do?"

"You don't know?" Luna sounded surrprised.

"Erm...no." Harry whispered. He dropped his head, blushing fiercely; ashamed that anyone had learned he was still virgin at the advanced old age of sixteen.

"That's quite all right, Harry. I'm still virgin too. I have read up, though. You just relax, and I'll get you hard. Then I'll take you into my mouth and we'll go from there. After you've had your orgasm, you can do me." At Harry's look of terror, she added: "Don't worry. I'll tell you what to do." She soothed, smiling in her usual, rather vacant manner. Somehow, Harry wasn't really soothed all that much.

"Erm...OK." What else could Harry say?


Luna stood and began to undress. Like everything else she did, the stripping was finished efficiently. Harry had stared in abject astonishment for a few seconds before starting, and now found himself way behind. He felt himself hardening immediately.


Sighing at his lack of progress, Luna helped him with his clothing and soon he was as naked as she was.

"Sit down, Harry. I think it'll be easier this way." She spoke quietly, and as he sat, took his organ in her hand and gently squeezed it a few times. She really didn't need to do much. The sight of her naked body had begun the process, and the soft touch of her hands, finished it. As he grew, Luna eyed his erection with fascination. "My goodness! She commented happily. "It appears Hermione is going to be very happy with you, mister Potter."


She knelt before him and began to stroke him lightly. Harry groaned in stunned pleasure.

"How's that?" Harry managed to gasp out through gritted teeth. This was purely wonderful! And weird at the same time! He'd always thought Luna a bit strange, but tonight really capped it, for him. Luna was certifiable! He was definitely going to have to buy a pensieve!

"Harry, you do realize that you are quite a bit larger than the average man, both in length and in girth. I've heard the upper years say: "It's good to be short!" before, but now I know why."

"But that psychologist, Dr. somethingorother, says size doesn't matter." Harry protested.

"She lies." Luna returned, drolly. "Harry, I understand, though I've never tried it myself, that a larger penis, like yours is much more stimulating, especially when used properly. Oh, yes! Hermione will be very happy!"

'I hope so!' Harry thought. A second later, thought left him entirely, as Luna rested her forearms across his thighs, lowered her head and took the tip of his erection into her mouth." Harry stared wide-eyed at her, as she did. At first she licked and suckled it a bit, watching Harry for his reactions in order to know what to do.


Harry gave them! He squeezed his eyes shut and threw his head back, banging it smartly on the boulder behind him. Pain flashed through him head, but for once, he really didn't care.


Luna took it a bit further by lowering her mouth a bit more, letting up than down again. Harry fisted his hands in her hair and thrust up as he pulled her down. Luna gagged, and struggled to raise her head. Harry felt her struggle and opening his eyes, realized he'd really balled things up! He released her, watching her in horror.


Luna tore her head away from his cock, and glared at the now mortified, Harry Potter.

"I'm sorry, Luna! I don't...I...I...just lost control." He tried to get up, saying: "This was probably a bad idea. I'm sorry. I...I think I'd better just go, now."


Luna grabbed his hand and yanked him back down. She knelt before him and scolded gently. "Harry, wait. I knew this was a possibility, even a probability. I didn't like what you did, but I expected it. Boys your age are often uncontrolled. I will try again, if you can promise you won't do that again."

Harry shook his head sadly. "I'm sorry, Luna. I...I...I really don't think it's a good idea to put you through that again. I don't want you hurt because I can't control myself. That's how Hermione..." Harry broke off, recalling the heart-stopping moment in the Department of Mysteries when he'd seen Hermione fall. He stood again. "I really should go."

"Harry Potter! You sit down, this instant!" Luna demanded. Her heart was breaking that he'd think of her before himself. Most boys wouldn't, but Luna knew more of his history than she let on. It was one of the benefits....and the costs, of being a true seer.

Harry, used to obeying that tone of command, from the years with his aunt and her family, quickly sat once more. In a softer voice, Luna said: "Now, we will try this again. You may rest your hands on my head, but no forcing, OK?"

"OK. No force." Harry blushed furiously. "But I think I'd better just keep my hands to myself, if that's all right."

"If you must." Luna sighed, thinking: 'This is going to be harder than I thought. He's had so much pain...'

"Oh, look! Now you've gone soft again. I'll have to start over." She chided gently. Lowering her head again, she took him in once more. Harry almost died. The feeling of her suckling on him was the most intense thing he'd ever experienced in his life!


Harry's penis, like boys' penises the world over, was not really concerned with Luna's comfort or discomfort. It stood to attention almost immediately.


Feeling him harden in her mouth gave Luna a feeling of power. She reveled in it. She, Luna Lovegood, could make Harry Potter, one of the nicest wizards in the world, likely one of the most powerful, and easily the most famous, shudder with desire...or at least lust.


As Harry tried to relax and allow himself to be pleasured, Luna was studying hard. She tried different things, to see what worked. She'd need these skills in the future, hopefully with Ronald. For now, she wanted to give some pleasure to the boy who'd seen too much pain.


Harry, being sixteen, and a virgin, barely lasted five minutes. He grunted in pleasure as she stroked her mouth up and down his shaft. It was when she pulled almost off, and suckled his crown lightly, licking the underside, that he blew.

"Luna!" He gasped. "I'm gonna..." Too late. He spasmed again and again, pulsing jets of warm fluid into her mouth.


Luna was taken just a bit by surprise, but remained where she was, and allowed her mouth to fill. Then, when he'd finished coming, she swallowed the stuff. It wasn't bad, having very little taste. It was rather salty/sweet, and had a metallic aftertaste, much like mussels or oysters did. She smiled up at him.

"That was interesting." She wiped a stray drop of semen from the corner of her mouth, with her forefinger, looked at it a moment and licked it off.


Harry, still gasping from his release, just stared. Luna stood up, and then sat next to him, wrapping her arms around him, pressing her naked breasts against his chest. She cupped his chin in her palm and gently turned his face to hers. Leaning in, she joined her mouth to his. Harry opened his mouth as he felt her tongue slide across his lips. He welcomed the friendly invasion and massaged her tongue with his own. Luna moaned softly into his mouth when she felt his tongue play against hers.


The kiss was long and sweet, tasting of each other, spiced with a bit of Harry's just- finished climax. They both rather liked that. Tongues battled for the limited space available, with neither being declared winner, and both. Passion was there, yes, but Luna kept the heat turned down. She wanted him relaxed for the next step in their journey of discovery.


When he'd calmed a bit, she murmured: "Now, it's your turn."


Following Luna's direction, Harry rotated off the log, but instead of just kneeling between her legs, held her warmly, pressing his entire body against her as best he could. Luna returned the favor, and again, their mouths met. Now, it was time to stoke the fire. Luna led Harry on a gentle but demanding exploration of their combined mouths. She wanted Harry to learn to push, until she said stop.


Harry learned this lesson quickly. He continued to enjoy her mouth until Luna backed slightly.


Harry released the kiss and at Luna's urging, moved his mouth to her throat. There, he alternated kisses on her face and neck. His hands were busy as well, carefully kneading her breasts. When he found that special spot at the juncture of her neck and collarbone, Luna moaned out loud. Harry grinned and renewed his assault. Now he rolled her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. Luna was lost in the sensations of being tormented like this.


Harry listened closely as Luna moaned. She murmured something. He listened harder, finally hearing her whisper: "More!" She wanted more? He'd give her more!


He gradually knelt before her, presenting kisses to her chest as he dropped slowly down her body. Now, her breasts were at just the right height, and so, with no formal introduction, whatsoever, he took a nipple into his mouth. Luna screamed softly as he began to suckle, teasing with his tongue. With his hand, Harry massaged and rolled her other breast. When her nipple couldn't get harder, he switched to the other. Luna closed her eyes and twined her fingers in Harry's flyaway hair.

Moving from one side to the other, over and over, Harry tried to do justice to the beautiful mounds of flesh. Luna's breasts weren't large, if they were, given her slender build; they'd topple her over. Rather, her breasts were teardrop shaped and about as big as his curved hands. To him, they were perfect. He loved rolling and squeezing them, while suckling to his hearts content.

He wondered if he liked breasts so much because he didn't get any love as a child. 'I'll have to ask Hermione.' He thought, then immediately felt guilty about thinking of another girl while he was trying to pleasure Luna.

Harry pulled his lips away, sorry he'd let his mind wander. Luna however, firmly pulled him right back to his task. She sat there, on the old log, with her head thrown back and her eyes closed in pleasure.

Now, Harry began to trace his hand down Luna's belly, finding the little divot of her navel. He popped her nipple from his mouth and lowered his head to her bellybutton, kissing and licking there. Luna moaned again, as if that was a really special place. Harry nervously slipped his hand down to her lightly thatched nest of pale brown hair. Luna covered his hand with hers and directed him to her opened flower. His fingers immediately grew wet as she pushed his hand back and forth against her folds.


Harry discovered a new thing to do. A tiny little button, located at the top of her sex, just hidden by a hood of skin. Whenever he touched that, Luna would give out a kind of breathy...well, not quite a cry, but more than a moan.

Surprising them both, Harry leaned down and tentatively touched the tip of his tongue to that little button. Luna cried out! She sagged on the log they'd been sitting on, and leaned back against the rock. Opening her knees widely, she gripped his head and drew him between her thighs. Harry really didn't need much instruction. He licked slowly from the bottom of her opened petals to the top, tasting her and savoring her piquancy. Luna threw her head back, banging it against the rock just as Harry had, several minutes before. Like Harry before her, she really didn't care.

Finding what she liked, Harry set to, with a will. He licked and nibbled, suckled and stroked her folds, now and then, dipping his tongue into her inner recesses. He tried to focus on her little bud, seeing as how it got the most reaction. All told, he did a pretty good job...especially for a first timer. Luna gripped his hair tightly, now, and bucked her hips against his mouth, calling out quietly: "Oh, yes, Harry! Just there! Mmmmhmmm! Oh Goddess! Yes, that's it! Mmmmhmmmmmm! Oh yes! Just there, that's right Oh yes! Oh yes! Ohyesohyesohyes!"

Harry smiled as he realized she was feeling this way because of him! Luna moaned over and over as he plundered her with his tongue. Feeling adventurous, Harry carefully inserted two crossed fingers together into Luna's core. She gasped and almost screamed as he did, and again, as he began to slide them, slowly, in and out as he tormented her clit.


Several minutes and a tired jaw later, Luna clenched around his fingers. She arched her back, mashed her mound against his mouth, and let out with harsh, earthy groans. Her fingers clawed at his hair, tearing some loose in her passion.

Then, as suddenly as it had begun, the seizure passed. Luna sagged back and sighed.

"Oh yes, Harry!" She whispered, throatily, breathing hard. "That was soooo lovely! Yes, that was so much better than when I do it myself!" Harry was rather nonplussed at her strange honesty, but accepted it as part and parcel of who she was. Instead, he slowly rose to his knees. He lifted his emerald eyes to fall into her cerulean ones.


Harry leaned in to kiss her. Luna wrapped her arms around her newfound lover, and drew him to her, tasting herself on his lips. This was as erotic as her having tasted him before! Their bodies pressed tightly, almost all along their frames, as they shared their mouths again. Luna felt Harry's erection pressing against her belly. She found herself becoming aroused again. Harry reluctantly broke the kiss and spoke nervously.

"Erm, Luna. I'm hard again."

"So I see." She smiled in her absent fashion. "How do you want to settle that little problem?"

"I don't really know. I guess another blowjob would be nice, but I think this time let me do you first. It's only fair, since you did me first, last time."

"I have a better idea, Harry. Since I've just come down from my climax, I'm still very wet and open. You're hard and ready, so why don't we just go to intercourse. I'd planned on it later, anyway, but since we're both ready now, why wait?"


Harry couldn't think of a single good reason.

Luna pulled away a bit and stroked Harry's erection gently for a few moments. Harry was still overwhelmed by the sensations of her hands on his cock. He looked into her eyes, now reflecting the firelight.

"Erm, Luna?"

"Mmmm?"

"Well, Um, Whaddaboutgettingyoupregnant?"

Luna chuckled. "Not to worry, Harry. I've taken care of that little detail."


Harry was immeasurably relieved. Luna rubbed against him again, reminding him he had a lady waiting.

"So, how do you want to do this?" He asked, nervously.

"I think I'll lean against this rock." Luna obliged by standing and turning to the boulder. Bending at the waist, she braced her hands on the granite. Looking over her shoulder, she added: "You push in from behind me, OK? It seems more animal this way. I think I'd like it."

"All right." Harry replied nervously. He moved in behind her, and stroking his erection a few times, placed the tip at her entrance. He rubbed it against her opening and then pushed it down and inched forward, so that it pressed up against her clit.

"Oooh! That feels so nice, Harry!" Luna moved gently back and forth a few times, wetting him. Then she reached under herself and pressed is head into her. She pushed back, hard, and Harry found himself nestled deeply within her. Harry gasped at the feel of the wet heat now gripping him tightly. Luna groaned heavily, as Harry's member stretched places within her, previously untouched. "I guess it is good to be short!" She commented wryly. Harry grinned. He gripped her hips and held her steady so she could accustom her body to his intrusion.

"Does it hurt?"

"Well, it stung for a bit, rather like a nettle, but now, I really don't feel any pain." She pulled away from him, then back, sheathing him once more.

"This is so very nice." She commented, as she moved. "Now I can see why there's so much fuss made over it!" She rocked back and forth, sliding on Harry's cock over and again.

Harry was in heaven, and in hell at the same time. Hell; because he felt in some way that he was betraying Hermione, by being with Luna, and further, because, he'd never done anything like this before, and had absolutely no idea what he was about. Heaven; because Luna's body gripped and massaged his shaft, as he slid into her and out again. He braced his hands on her hips and closed his eyes in pleasure. He heard Luna softly singing some nonsensical tune, panting slightly with each of their thrusts.


All too soon, Harry lost his control. He gripped her hips tightly and began to drive into her with a will. Luna made the most delicious sounds as he plowed into her.


Soon Harry felt himself rise to orgasm.

"Luna!" He gasped put. "I'm going to come!"

"Come, Harry!" She answered breathily. "Come to me!" Harry felt her vaginal contractions around his shaft grow stronger.

Harry did as she bade him. He erupted within her, filling her inner recesses with his seed. He gripped her hips hard enough to bruise, and rammed himself forward as deeply as he could go, grunting harshly. Luna cried out at the abuse, but didn't fight him.


After he had calmed, Harry began stroking again. He was beginning to soften, so he reached around Luna's slight figure, hauled her up to him with his left arm, kissing the side of her face fiercely, while he slid his right hand down her belly and pressed his finger against her clit. Luna gasped, and almost immediately Harry felt her inner muscles clench tightly around him, again. Harry almost passed out! Her gripping of his now-hypersensitive crown was too much. He grimaced in almost-pain, and bent over Luna, clutching her around the waist, and trying to remain as still as he could. Because of the shift in position, Luna came all the harder. Harry cried out in torment.



Standing on shaky legs, and pressed tightly against her, Harry murmured, "Thank you, Luna."

"You're quite welcome Harry. I rather enjoyed that." She answered almost absently. "Hmmm. Yes, it was quite lovely." She gently twisted around, drawing herself off his now-flaccid member, and resting her bum against the boulder she'd been using for support. Harry moved next to her, wrapped his arms around her, and cuddled her warmly. They kissed tenderly for a bit before Harry broke away and yawned.

"Sorry." He apologized, blushing.

"No need to be. I'm sleepy too. It's after two AM. Let's go to bed."

"Okay." Harry whispered. He helped Luna gather her things, banked the fire, picked up his own clothing and stepped across the tiny clearing to his tent.

"Harry, where are you going?" Luna's question caught him flatfooted.

"Erm...to bed?"

"In there?" She sounded a bit disappointed.

"Well, I...erm..."

Luna walked over to the clueless wonder, took his arm and pulled him to her tent. These were muggle tents, each meant for one, unless two were friendly. Harry and Luna felt they were more than friends, now. Together they maneuvered themselves into the small tent. Inside Luna had a rather large sleeping bag, which was more-than-obviously, magically enhanced, with a padding charm under it. They tossed their clothing to the end of the tent and crawled into the oversized bag.



Lawrence Lovegood watched quietly, as his daughter introduced her friend to the pleasures of the body. He sighed. How he wished his wife could have seen this. She would have thought it lovely. As the teens entered Luna's tent, he cast a quick locating charm. Ginny and Neville were each in their own tents. They'd returned while Luna and Harry were 'engaged', and had smiled at the two, kissed goodnight, and crawled into their own beds. Hermione and Ron had yet to return but they were nearby. He rechecked the security wards around the camp, and finding them intact, settled in to wait for the remaining two to return.




Harry and Luna both woke at the same time. Harry, far more used to sudden attacks, had his wand at the ready before he even knew what the problem was. Luna lay right beside him, her wand pointed, barely a second after his own. Together they peeked out of the tiny tent.

An angry and sobbing Hermione Granger stormed into the camp with an equally angry Ron Weasley following her.

"It's not my fault, Hermione." Ron shouted, unmindful of the sleeping campers. "If you wouldn't just make everything so bloody complicated. Why didn't you think of it? You're so bloody smart, after all!"

"Ronald Weasley!" Hermione shrieked. "It is not only the woman's responsibility to ensure contraception!"

Ron persisted. "Contrawhat?" He thought a second, then realization hit. "Oh, that! Come on, Hermione! I thought you'd taken care of it. I don't even know the bloody spells! I never learned them!"

"Well, I'd say that's your lookout." She snarled. "If you ever want to have sex with me again, you had better bloody well learn them!" Hermione flung herself into her tent and yanked the flap closed. Harry could have sworn he heard it slam. Ron angrily crawled into his tent, also figuratively slamming it shut.

"Well, That went well!" Luna commented from beside Harry.

"I hope she's alright." Whispered Harry. "You know, not..."

"Preggers?" Luna grinned.

"Yeah." Harry felt his face heat.

"Don't worry." Luna replied. "I happen to know Hermione did a charm tonight before she and Ronald went off into the bushes. She also takes a contraceptive potion on a regular basis. We all do. It's required at Hogwarts for all fourth years and above."

"Really?"

"Well, all fourth year girls, anyway." She confirmed. My aunt Lorelei brews mine. Her potions taste so much better than the commercial ones, not to mention professor Snape's!"

"Then what about..." Harry got no further. Luna had grabbed him and pulled him on top of her. Now, she lay on her back with her knees spread wide open, stroking Harry's bum and kissing him soundly. He didn't take long to harden. As soon as he was ready, he pushed into her. They spent the next twenty minutes rocking together, until first Luna, then a few minutes later, Harry, climaxed. Now spent, they fell asleep once more.




Mister Lovegood sighed as he returned to sleep. He'd accounted for all his charges, and now could relax. He watched for a time, as Luna's tent moved rhythmically in the moonlight, her knee pressing the fabric outward each time Harry thrust into her. His last thought before sleep was: 'That boy! He has the stamina of a trihorned lurrpa!'





Author's notes:
Harry's reaction to Luna's question is precisely the one I had, when asked the same thing for the first time. Ladies, teenaged boys want to seem invulnerable, but when offered the fulfillment of such a fantasy for the first time, the reaction is usually a lot of fun to watch. (Not so much fun for the guy, though.)
Sign up to rate and review this story